PDA

View Full Version : Submissive Rights

mikkey sub
04-19-2008, 04:46 PM
i have the right to set limits, and expect them to be respected.

i have the right to trust, providing i have earned it.

i have the right to expect you believe I am intelligent, caring and loyal person.

i have the right to ask for your attention without having to misbehave to get it.

i have the right to expect you to administer your punishments on me with care and caution.

i have the right to question you motives, should you deny my requests as long as i do it with respect.

i have the right speak up if i feel our relationship is not giving me what i need.

i have the right to tell you what I need in a respectful manner.

i have the right to expect You to understand my reasons for doing so, and the right to expect You to listen with an open heart and mind.

i have the right to walk away from our relationship if W/we cannot come to a common ground on these issues.

i have the right to expect tenderness, love and understanding after a scene is completed, should it be what i desire.

i have the right to ask Youfor that tenderness if i'vehad a bad day, or if i just feel the need tor closeness. i understand that there will be times when You and i will disagree about this-when Youwill want a scene and i will not.

i have the right to voice my opinion, and expect You to listen to and consider my reasoning. i expect You to have final word, but i expect You to wholeheartedly consider my feelings. whatever they me happen to be

i have the right to expect You to understand that deep trust often breeds love, and i expect You not to repel me if i tell You that i love you. for my Mistress i will love you should O/our relationship move ahead. should O/our trust continue to grow.

i have the right to expect You to tell me , at any point, if You do not feel You can return those feelings. so that i may decide what i want and need. For it is Your pleasure that adds to my own. and makes it real. and mine that adds to Yours.

butterflySlave4u
04-19-2008, 04:52 PM
mikkey, i love this...wonderful words....i'm speechless....your Mistress is one lucky woman....Karen

Thrasher
04-19-2008, 04:55 PM
The deep trust often breeds love part. That's just the tip of the iceberg, isn't it?
I think that it's all the things that go into making deep trust possible that breed love. ANd indeed that breed trust, like respect, like the ability to listen and feel the limits of the sub's concentration, neediness, strength, etc, on a given day. What do you say?

mikkey sub
04-19-2008, 05:12 PM
yes it is Thasher the tip of the iceberg. trust has to be a two way street and would take whole post by itself to define trust between a Domm and sub but its a start for discussions on the subject. but thanks for your comment.
mikkey

gemmy
04-19-2008, 05:18 PM
well done mikkey :D

lots of very good points for subs to learn from :)

mikkey sub
04-19-2008, 05:25 PM
Thank you mastersgem and butterflySlave4u :)

Thrasher
04-19-2008, 05:53 PM
There is a thread somewhere on that theme.
I've read it. It's very thought provoking.
Once you get past the out-of-the box roles and deal with people as people things get complicated but soooo much more rewarding. (for 2 cents!)

ck10019
04-20-2008, 01:33 PM
butterflySlave4u: Yes, I am one lucky Mistress, and he is one lucky sub ;)

mikkey: I leave you by yourself for one day and I come back to this...*hand covering my mouth hiding my grin and astonishment*...Well, you asked me to answer this on the public forum and so I shall.

As for good points made by the list, many subs will definitely appreciate and learn from it.

As for trust leading to love, it does, whether it be online or in reality. However, trust is a byproduct. It's a byproduct of honesty, mutual respect, willingness to open and share deep feelings, and lucky enough to find someone who you CAN trust. (Aside: mikkey and I put each other through a rigorous cross examination and testing before we decided to trust each other. Sort like Odesseus testing Penelope!)

mikkey, I really was not prepared for a public declaration...especially the last two lines, however, I will do you the honor of replying to them. I do not repel you because you love me. I love you, too. Just wished we said this to each other - off forum!

mikkey sub
04-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Thank you Mistress :)

*I posted these "rights" for all submissives Mistress not just myself Ma'am. You already knew how i felt Miss but for people that are new to D/s relations, its impotent that they dont feel "being a submissive means you have no more rights" when you do.
the more trust between a Dom/me and sub then the deeper personal feeling seem to go.
mikkey sub

nighttimestar
04-20-2008, 04:20 PM
i have the right to expect You to understand that deep trust often breeds love, and i expect You not to repel me if i tell You that i love you. for my Mistress i will love you should O/our relationship move ahead. should O/our trust continue to grow.

i have the right to expect You to tell me , at any point, if You do not feel You can return those feelings. so that i may decide what i want and need. For it is Your pleasure that adds to my own. and makes it real. and mine that adds to Yours.

Good post.... That is so true everything that you posted. I especially like the above quoted. Relationships seem to boil down to 2 things respect and honesty. :cool:

angelic.zest
04-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Very nice, mikkey!!

congrats to you both!!

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
04-21-2008, 01:12 AM
ah hottiesub! you have been busy!!!! i adored it mikkey. And congratualtions to you and CK Ma'am. *smiles* i'm going to have to borrow your journal next mikkey. i would love to see more of your writings now that you've let us have a peek. *huggles him*

mikkey sub
04-21-2008, 01:55 PM

The above should, read in order not to upset anyone

i have the right to expect You to understand that deep trust often breeds love, and i expect You not to repel me if i tell You that i love you. for my Dom/me i will love you should O/our relationship move ahead. should O/our trust continue to grow.

little thing i know but same for both sexes of Subs
mikkey sub

sisterhoney61 {RW}
04-21-2008, 02:10 PM
Congrats to You, CK, Ma'am and to mikkey! Thanks for this thread, mikkey. It was very thought-provoking and soooo true!

butterflySlave4u
04-21-2008, 04:59 PM
The above should, read in order not to upset anyone

i have the right to expect You to understand that deep trust often breeds love, and i expect You not to repel me if i tell You that i love you. for my Dom/me i will love you should O/our relationship move ahead. should O/our trust continue to grow.

little thing i know but same for both sexes of Subs
mikkey sub

I'm not sure about anyone else, but i knew what you meant the first time Mikkey ;)

sidhewolf
04-21-2008, 08:25 PM
butterflySlave4u: Yes, I am one lucky Mistress, and he is one lucky sub ;)

mikkey: I leave you by yourself for one day and I come back to this...*hand covering my mouth hiding my grin and astonishment*...Well, you asked me to answer this on the public forum and so I shall.

As for good points made by the list, many subs will definitely appreciate and learn from it.

As for trust leading to love, it does, whether it be online or in reality. However, trust is a byproduct. It's a byproduct of honesty, mutual respect, willingness to open and share deep feelings, and lucky enough to find someone who you CAN trust. (Aside: mikkey and I put each other through a rigorous cross examination and testing before we decided to trust each other. Sort like Odesseus testing Penelope!)

mikkey, I really was not prepared for a public declaration...especially the last two lines, however, I will do you the honor of replying to them. I do not repel you because you love me. I love you, too. Just wished we said this to each other - off forum!

Congradulations to Both of You! May all work out as You wish!

Blessings~SidheWolf

sidhewolf
04-21-2008, 08:42 PM

i have the right to expect you believe I am intelligent, caring and loyal person.

i have the right to ask for your attention without having to misbehave to get it.

i have the right to expect you to administer your punishments on me with care and caution.

i have the right to question you motives, should you deny my requests as long as i do it with respect.

i have the right speak up if i feel our relationship is not giving me what i need.

i have the right to expect You to understand my reasons for doing so, and the right to expect You to listen with an open heart and mind.

i have the right to walk away from our relationship if W/we cannot come to a common ground on these issues.

i have the right to expect tenderness, love and understanding after a scene is completed, should it be what i desire.

i have the right to ask Youfor that tenderness if i'vehad a bad day, or if i just feel the need tor closeness. i understand that there will be times when You and i will disagree about this-when Youwill want a scene and i will not.

i have the right to voice my opinion, and expect You to listen to and consider my reasoning. i expect You to have final word, but i expect You to wholeheartedly consider my feelings. whatever they me happen to be

I too Agree with Your list for the most part <soft smiles>. But I do want to add that a list like this is more specific to Your Relationship with Your *M*, then a general Rule, so to speak. From my experience, each Relationship and it's Agreements and Negotiations are different. And not All Relationship(s) between *M* and Submissive or Slave contain All of such things.

My thoughts are personally, that Needs should always be considered and attempt to be met, no matter Whose (Dom/me', Master/Mistress, Submissive or Slave), and are non-negotiable. Wants/desires are maybe's, at least on the Submissive or Slave end of the stick <grins>. Not All *M*'s are so generous to consider wants/desires of a Submissive or Slave at the top of Their lists <G>.

This list is a great thinking tool for Other's though <soft smiles>. Things to consider each and every one, for Anyone Submissive or Slave, as well as Dom/me's, Masters and Mistresses to view and think about. What's most important I think is for PPL to Choose OP that have the same interests and Needs. That gives the Relationship the best Chance of Joyous Survival :)

Respectfully~SidheWolf

orangeblossoms
04-21-2008, 10:23 PM

YOU TELL EM!!!!