PDA

View Full Version : Shred of Humility

DominantHacker
04-20-2008, 06:28 AM
This is my first attempt at even thinking of putting something out for people to read. But I felt compelled for some reason. I'm not a writer, so I'm not sure how this will rate. Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you.

================================================== ==

"Shred of Humility"
Author: DominantHacker
All rights reserved Copyright © 2008 by DominantHacker

Story codes: M/f, MF/f, humiliation, bdsm, consensual, serious, slavery

Description: This is totally a fantasy. I don't expect a man or a woman to act like this IRL. Just something I thought to get down on paper since this type of fantasy is such a common one for me (though not usually so much S&M).

A shy, repressed, young woman drawn to a controlling man who enjoys humiliating her. She finds in him that man of her mysterious, dark dreams. Is this romance or just a sordid game?

Chapter 1
{More development?}
Edward sees Anna behind the pharmacist's desk. He tells her to get into his car when she finishes work.

After work, Anna goes to Edward's car after he flashes his lights. The door is locked. He waits until she asks to get into his car.

Anna knocks quietly and waits, but seeing him not moving quietly asks to come in to the car. He unlocks the door. Quickly, she opens the door and climbs inside. Her head down, she whispers "Thank you, sir."

Edward asks "Why are you here?" She looks around nervously, floor, dashboard, seats, her skirt, her shoes. Her answer is a simple, but quiet "because you told me to come."

Edward files her answer away: maybe more submissive than I realized. He looks how she is sitting, legs folded demurely under her, her back in the furthest corner from him, her head down submissively, her hands held in her lap on top of her long, simple skirt. Her decidedly feminine, frilly blouse, buttoned to her neck, did much to try to hide her assets.

Edward was not as interested in her assets as he was in her humility and her submission. Edward chuckles briefly and speaks again: "Let me rephrase my question: what do you expect by coming to my car?"

Anna blushes deeply. "I am not sure, sir." She isn't; she had no experience in high school or college with men.

"Obviously you expected something or you would not have come here... tell me now." he demands. She gets nervous at his tone, but feels her nipples harden - just like in her dreams.

Opening herself emotionally, Anna replies, "I hope you will be pleased with me."

"Pleased how?" Edward asks, grinning.

Confused, Anna innocently responds, "however you wish."

"Do you wish to come to my home and be made my servant?" Edward growls possessively.

Heat flashes over Anna, starting between her thighs. She can only nod, her chin almost glued against her chest in embarrassment. "Tell me!" he growls.

"Yes, Master." Her body reacts like never before: panties so wet, nipples hard and taut.

Edward reaches over and moves her skirt up one leg, lightly caressing the outside of her thigh. She trembles and shakes with fear.. and arousal.

Anna is completely unsure of how to handle these new feelings - all through high school and college, boys ignored the little, repressed, mousy girl. That was okay, her studies kept her occupied.

But lately her dreams had turned dark. Kneeling naked on the floor, totally humiliated and undeniably aroused for the first time in her life, in front of a man - this man. She had known him the moment he walked close to the pharmacists' desk. She had felt the same arousal; and she felt the same exposure, fully clothed in a busy store.

And the dreams... images of her being made to do things good girls are only forced to do. Shameful things she avoided even thinking about.

And now, the man so like in her dreams, is touching her. And she could do nothing but feel ashamed at how her body was reacting: her nipples getting larger and harder, getting so disgustingly wet between her thighs.

Edward enjoys the play of emotions on her face, and leaving her skirt on her exposed thigh, starts the car to drive to his home.

After a short time, they arrive and Edward gets out of the car and walks up to the small house. Anna watches him leave and quickly exits the car to follow him, afraid he will be upset if she doesn't obey some perceived wish.

Edward unlocks and opens the front door, then walks through and removes his shoes, replacing them with slippers. He looks at her pointedly. She immediately lowers her head and eyes and enters the house. "Kneel!" Edward orders harshly. Anna starts, and lowers herself to the floor ungracefully. But she quickly composes herself: skirt neatly tucked under her, legs close together, back straight, hands in her lap, not fidgeting.

"You will never wear shoes in this house without my approval." Edward tells her quietly. Anna reaches behind herself and removes her shoes, placing them side-by-side beside her.

"Go to the kitchen and make dinner for us. Pork chops, potato au gratin and mixed vegetables. Set the table and be ready in one hour." He leaves to go watch TV.

Slowly, Anna gets up on her bare feet and walks down the hallway in the direction she guesses would be the kitchen. She finds it quickly enough and finds all the ingredients, then starts hunting for that necessary pots. Later, Edward stands in the doorway to the kitchen watching her cook, knowing that the meal should be late and that he will get to punish her. He goes back to watching TV, thinking how best to punish her.

At one hour, Anna kneels quietly at the entrance to the living room, head down, hands folded in her lap. Edward looks at her, stands and walks over to her. He takes her hair in his hand and enjoys the feeling of it. "What is it?"

"Dinner is ready, Master"

Edward is surprised. He didn't think that the meat would be done this short a time, and the same with the potatoes. "Crawl," he said simply.

Anna has a very difficult time crawling in her long skirt and Edward tries to keep his composure as he hears her shuffling clumsily behind him. "Stop."

He remembers the trembling of her leg when he exposed it and thought this type of mousy woman would feel humbled undressing in the middle of a hallway. "If you can not crawl with your skirt on, then you should remove it now."

Anna is stunned. She has not been exposed to a man, especially below the waist since.... she doesn't want to think about that right now, but it was before high school. And now Edward wanted to her to take off her protection. The covering over her ugly body.

Slowly, Anna stands up, her face red, her breath quick, and against her will, her nipples feeling even harder. She reaches behind her to unbutton her skirt and as she is unzipping it realizes the depth of her upcoming humiliation...

After Edward left the ******** the first time, Anna was so wet that she went to the ladies room and, even though it is not her period, she placed a sanitary pad in her panties to soak up her juices. She knew that the pad would easily be seen in the unfortunate choice of panties she had on today.

After the dreams she had been having, she felt compelled to wear decidedly feminine underwear: smaller than her normal size, "bikini" style, white, lace panties. Today, of all days, Anna thinks.

When she finishes unzipping the back of the skirt, she slowly eases it down to the floor, steps out of it and carefully folds it. She holds it in front of her protectively, her head hung in shame.

"Go place it by the door." Edward quietly orders. He watches her as she shuffles off. He had not told her to crawl and she does not. But he enjoys the view of her sexy panties flashing under the hem of her blouse and noting the nice gap between her thighs; easy to quickly reach between when wanting to get access.

When Anna returns, she stands in front of Edward, dressed in a blouse and lacy panties, her hands clenched before her. She can feel the drafts on her thighs, against her still damp panties. She feels small in front of him, not just because he is nearly a foot taller, but because she is so ugly and he can see part of that now.

"Pretty scrawny, aren't you?" Edward taunts her, looking her thin legs up and down. He refuses to show her how much he might enjoy the look of her body.

She feels even more tiny, wishing that she could hide, but knowing that she can go nowhere.... he has told her to be here. A tiny voice in her mind asks, why is that important?

"Crawl," and Anna again gets on her hands and knees, this time having much less trouble following. She has almost forgotten that there was a meal to be eaten.

Edward leads the way to the dining room to find two place settings carefully laid out, with steaming trays on the table.

Edward sits down at the head of the table, Anna kneels next to him. She doesn't feel "right" sitting just yet. Her dreams are affecting her psyche more than she realizes and she feels more "normal" on her knees beneath him - "beneath him" a shudder came over her at the errant thought.

Anna looks up at Edward expectantly. This is the first time I've really looked at him since the ********. All her erogenous zones fire off at once upon seeing his face. She suppresses a moan, but does make a slight noise that attracts Edward's attention.

"What is it?"

Blushing deeply, feeling childish, stupid and humiliated, she asks "May I please kneel here beside you, Master?"

"Why is that?" Edward responds.

"It doesn't feel right for me to be sitting at your table. I feel that I should be at your feet, beneath you."

"As you like, I will eat alone." Anna feels indeed hungry, after working all day and then cooking the meal for them. But he told her that she would not eat with him... so she will kneel next to him until he finishes.

Edward quietly eats, secretly enjoying Anna's cooking but refusing to let her know that. When he finishes, he tells her, "I was pleasantly surprised that you were able to finish on time. The food... is passable."

Anna feels ashamed to have failed to pleased him. The whole reason she had said to come with him was to please him. She knows her body won't do that. Now she finds her cooking won't either.

"Would you like dessert now, Master?"

"You made dessert?" Edward is now truly surprised. "Just a small fruit salad. I didn't have time for more. I'm very sorry you didn't enjoy your dinner, please punish me for not pleasing you properly." Anna begs him earnestly.

Edward grins internally, here I was looking to punish her for being late, and she wants me to punish her anyway, simply because she thinks I didn't like it enough. This could go somewhere. Let her be disappointed, keep her off-balanced. "Get my dessert first, and then you can have your meal in your seat."

Shyly, Anna stands and walks into the kitchen, absently holding her hands behind her, over her barely covered bottom. She brings back a bowl of fruit and spoon. Holding those, she doesn't realize that she is no longer covering her privates. Edward notices the front of her panties for the first time.

"Do you need to change your panties?"

Anna comes to a dead stop, feeling deeply ashamed at the state of her panties, and more, that Edward can see.

"It's not good to be in wet clothes, a person can catch a cold." Edward chuckles internally at the silliness of the comment. "Remove your panties right now."

"Please..." She whispers. But Anna is already moving to the table to place the bowl in front of Edward. When completed with that task, she slowly reaches under her blouse and hooks her thumbs in her panties. Feeling more of her dream becoming fulfilled and a wave of humiliation wash over her...

Her panties are pushed down over her hips. Stepping out of them, Anna realizes just how wet they are and feels disgusted with herself. But that just makes her feel even more wet.

"Hand them to me," Edward tells her. She takes a step closer and places the soggy item in his hand then steps back and waits. "Hands behind your back, spread your feet a bit."

As she obeys, she first realizes something shocking. She begins to feel the forgotten, now soaked sanitary pad begin to peal away from her wet crotch. Anna begins to quietly sob as she feels it fall. The pad makes a dull thud as it hits the floor between her feet.

Anna shakes from the sobs. "Was that to soak up all those juice I feel in your panties?" Edward asks.

Between her sobs, Anna replies "Yes... Master... I... needed... that... at... work."

"Do you always do this?" Edward asks quietly, moving the fragrant underclothes to his nostrils.

Anna gasps, "No, Master! My body has never behaved this disgustingly before..."

"Yes....?"

Anna hangs her head, "Before I saw you."

Edward grins. "Sit down and eat your meal while I sample your dessert."

Anna gingerly sits down, feeling the cool fabric of the dining room chair on her bare bottom. Then the humiliation as she feels her wet privates kiss the seat of the chair - I will leave a mark for sure.

She slowly starts to eat, watching Edward eat his fruit dessert.

Edward watches Anna carefully, enjoying the depth of humiliation playing over her. Enjoying taking her deeper, wondering how deeply she can go. She is definitely submissive, and definitely sexually repressed.

His dessert finished, Edward stands up. "Clear the table now," seeing that Anna's meal is barely half complete. He can see the disappointment in her shoulders, but she places the fork carefully on her plate and stands. Gathering up the plates and utensils, Anna moved to the kitchen. The process of clearing and washing the table took several trips. Meanwhile, Edward sat and watched her. "Master, should I wash the dishes now or later?"

"Later. Now, you will show me the rest of your body, then we'll get to the matter of your punishment."

Anna felt another level of shame - he'll see how truly ugly I am now, he'll send me away... or punish me more - I hope.

Anna stood several feet away from him, feet together. Fingers slowly travel up the center of her blouse, very conscious of what they are going to be exposing, button by button. Starting at the top, she unbuttons the collar with fumbling fingers and looks at him through her eyelashes.

Edward is sitting quietly in his chair, a small grin on his face, appearing to be watching her hands work, but in reality paying more attention to her reactions.

He asked to see my body, Anna thinks, and so she slowly pulls open the collar instead of simply moving to the next button. Then her trembling hands succeeds in unfastening the next button and opening more of the shirt. A soft moan of despair escapes her lips with the exposure of the skin.

A third button, this one directly over the junction of her lacy brassiere, is clumsily undone. Again, Anna pulls open the two sides of her blouse, this time turning her head away in shame. She knows that he can see her bra now - will he notice what is inside?

The rest of the buttons come easier, now that she knows he has seen her shame. But has he truly realized it? Does he know what I'm hiding? Anna thinks to herself.

"You are not done, I haven't told you to stop." Edward admonishes.

Anna slowly pulls the blouse off her shoulders and down off her arms. She kneels down and folds the shirt and places it neatly on the floor. Staring straight at her feet, she reaches behind her back and unfastens her brassiere. Holding her bra in front with one arm, Anna pulls one shoulder strap down and then the other. Then slowly pulls her arms out of the loops. Holding the bra cups in each hands, she gently sobs, knowing the ultimate humiliation is coming. She gracefully lowers herself to her knees before Edward, trying to make herself as small as possible.

Slowly, she lowers the bra cups away from her chest...

Revealing only two, huge, red, cone-shaped nipples atop engorged, pink, puffy areolas... on top of nothing. Anna was a completely flat-chested girl. Anna drops the bra to the floor in her shame, not realizing that the falsies she places inside flops out as well. Gasping, Anna buries her face in her hands. She is now living in her dream.. naked before the man, undeniably aroused and utterly humiliated.

Edward wants to turn the screws a bit. Sounding as angry as he can, "Are you a girl or a boy? Stand up so I can check between your legs to see if you're a boy!"

"I am a girl, Master." She stands up as ordered.

"Come close!" When she does, Edward reaches between her thighs and squeezes Anna's vulva tightly. She cries out. Edward grins, "Definitely a girl, alright."

"But I didn't get a real woman, did I?" Edward tells her, almost laughing inside, but he can also feel the sudden gush of of girl-juices on his hand.

"I'm sorry, Master.. please don't send me away.. do anything you like to me, but please don't send me away," Anna blurts out, crying.

"If you stay, then you will become my possession, my property. I will control everything about your body, your life, even your death if I wish. You will live by my rules and you will be severely punished for infractions, disobedience or even hesitation. I doubt that you will please me as much as you promised, but the house needs to be cleaned by someone." Edward added that last bit as a jab and felt her twitch.

"I am your's, Master. I give myself to you."

Edward steps back and takes in the mousy, young woman. Nearly a foot shorter than his 5'10" frame, she has to weigh less than a hundred pounds. No breasts, but he can have fun with those huge nipples. Thin arms, thin waist, narrow hips, thin legs. Very little, fine, dark hair covering her pubic region. A pleasing pussy from this angle: thin outer labia coming together tightly just barely showing a line of pink between them - and of course, the entire area completely wet with Anna's juices.

Edward looks back at Anna's "breasts". Huge conic nipples standing out at angles atop large puffy areolas. Looking closer, he sees that there is indeed a very slight swelling under the areolas which must be her breasts.

He lifts her chin gently. Anna allows him to raise her head, but cannot help but look at the floor. Anywhere but at him... she knows he is appraising her, she knows that any other woman would be better for him.

He looks at her face. Cute. Cute nose, pretty, lovely, small mouth. Nice, shoulder length, straight, brown hair. Doesn't really need makeup. I'd say this one is a find. No Jennifer Love Hewitt, but definitely something to want to come home to.

"You made a mess of the chair," Edward growls. Anna gasps then sobs in shame realizing she will stain the chair with her damned juices. "Clean it."

Anna starts to leave for the kitchen. "Stop. Clean it with your hair."

Anna nods, thinking how she shouldn't deserve cleaning supplies but wonders if she can clean it properly with just her hair. "Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master." She kneels gracefully and crawls to her chair. Then, taking her hair in her hands and leaning over the chair, carefully rubs the stain. Her nose so close, she smells her odor and whimpers.

Edward watches from behind, taking in the view of her small, slightly heart-shaped bottom sticking up, her delicate spine and slim neck.

"Isn't it clean yet?" He asks after a few minutes. "No, Master."

Edward pulls his belt from the loops of his pants and swings it underhanded against the left check of her bottom. Anna screams and her hands fly to her wounded posterior. Then she realizes, He's punishing me... I'm not doing a good enough job. "Thank you, Master," and her hands again reach up to grab hold of her hair to renew their efforts.

Edward grins and lets another lash of the belt fly at the other cheek of her small bottom. Anna screams again, but doesn't stop rubbing her now damp hair into the fabric seat and again says "Thank you, Master."

Edward takes a half-step closer, carefully aims and brings the belt up between her carelessly spread thighs, the tip hitting against her pubes. Anna crushs her face into the damp stain and screams so loud that Edward is afraid the neighbors might become concerned.

Edward drops the belt and kneels down behind her. He fishes his swollen, erect prick from his slacks. He pulls her tiny body away from the chair and lets her fall to the floor.

Anna cries out as she puts her arms out in to try to break her fall. Luckily, in her surprise, she lets go of her own hair. Grunting in pain, her upper torso and forearms takes most of the impact. She feels her nipples crushed against the wood floor, making her her suddenly aware of how hard they actually are. Maybe they'll drill little holes in his floor.

Grabbing her slender hips, Edward raises her bottom in line with himself. He reaches down and slowly rubs the head of his engorged cock over her trembling, wet, inner thighs.

Anna feels a male penis on her flesh for the first time. She is shocked at how hot it feels. A sudden, intense yearning sprang up down low in her loins. Anna couldn't understand the need, only the shame because of where it originated.

Edward moves the tip of his cock so it splits her pussy lips. Being rubbed up and down the length of her sensitive furrow, Anna moans in arousal and then in humiliation. He starts to saw his cock through her pussy lips, directly across her tiny clitoris.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Each sound punctuated with Anna's tiny clit getting directly stimulated for the first time in her life. She shakes her head, trying to deny the horrible, "dirty" feelings she is having.

When the shaft of his member is well lubricated from her juices, Edward places the head at her tiny opening.

Reaching under her hips with one arm and keeping his cock aimed straight with his other, he violently pulls their bodies together.

Anna screams at the sudden pain, seeing a flash of light behind her eyes from it. She can't feel anything other than the searing pain of what feels like her pussy being split apart. She doesn't even feel her virginity being torn away.

Edward groans at the extreme tightness of her warm, thankfully wet cunt. He won't last long this way... but he has a plan for her. I reaches under her and between her thighs, finding her tiny clit with a little difficulty.

Anna feels the pain of her overstretched vagina lessen, replaced with a "dirty", full feeling. "No... please", she moans.

Edward starts pumping hard into her tight hole, slowly at first so he does not loose the connection with her clit, then faster.

Edward starts thinking about non-erotic images to control his orgasm while, surprisingly bringing Anna to full steam rather quickly.

When he feels that she is about to pop, he pulls out and roughly flips her over onto her back, thinking of disgusting images to make his erect penis deflate.

Anna is gasping, totally confused about the new feelings coursing through her. She was about to reach something... all those disgusting feelings between her legs were rising up to a point of someplace. Then Edward stopped it: "Noooo...." A different cry escapes her lips.

He grabs his nearby belt and brings it down on her open, drenched vulva. "You do not take pleasure for yourself!" He lashes her privates again. "Your body and your mind are for pleasing me." Again, the belt connects with her wet cunt. Anna is shaking her head back in forth from the intense pain, but keeps her legs open to receive this blessed punishment.

"Look! You can't even please me well enough." Edward tells her, showing her his deflated cock, glistening with her juices, still a formidable size. Anna looks at his body, feeling another "dirty" shudder even after the punishment doled out. His cock looks huge to her innocent eyes.

"Your worthless body, no tits, and you want to fuck yourself? You probably touch yourself whenever you can!" Anna gasped. In fact, she had never touched herself sexually. In fact, she only touched herself in the shower with a facecloth, not wanting to get that disgusting "wetness" on herself. And she would never want to make her hated nipples even bigger, even in the privacy of her dark bedroom under the covers.

"You exist to please man! Namely, me! You can't even do that." Anna wanted to curl into a tiny ball in the corner, but knew that Edward would not let her. He was right: she was worthless. She had always felt that compared with other women... and now the man in her dreams has just confirmed it.

Suddenly, Edward's manner turns soft. He moves around to her side and picks her up into his lap and holds her. He puts her head on her chest, his arms around her body and lets the heat of the two keep each other warm after the post-coital punishment.

Anna sobs in to Edward's chest, curled up against him.

"You can clean the rest of that chair up properly later," Edward tells her quietly, grinning. I am going to enjoy her.

butterflySlave4u
04-20-2008, 07:45 AM
speaking as someone who has "body issues" anyway, i absolutely loved this...You really have seen inside this young womans mind...i'm no writing expert by ANY means, but i would LOVE to see more of this story, perhaps as a series? Please??:pray:

DominantHacker
04-20-2008, 08:47 AM
Yes, I had planned this to be a multi-part story. I do have some things planned for the little "innocent". I've been looking in the Story Ideas forum as well. Many of the humiliation stories go a little fast into the humiliation for me.. hopefully, I'll be able to take this story at a pace that I think is "sweeter".

The next chapter is seeming to focus more on the male antagonist (which I deliberately didn't expand on earlier).

Thank you for your comments and encouragement, butterflySlave4u.

-DH