PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a female to play a blackmailed wife

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 06:12 AM
Im looking for a female to Roleplay with, she will be a wife that’s blackmail into her husbands boss’s sex slave due to her husbands debt, and the husband don’t know his wife is paying for his debt as sex toy for his boss. If anyone interested please pm me, thanks.

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 02:43 PM
“Finally that bitch is mine!” Tony Blair let out an evil laugh as he looks at the fake contract signed by one of his employee, John Smith. Tony is the boss of a multibillion company, he is rich and an asshole that always gets what he want by any means necessary. He is also associated with a crime gang, and controls them from the shadow to do his evil bidding. Although Tony is 40 years old, he still got his heavy build body and a head full of short brown hair.

John Smith is a new employee of Tony company, and he is new head accountant in the company, what keep Tony attention on John is not his work but rather his beautiful wife. When Tony first meet Johns wife in a company party, he was madly attracted to her beautiful face and sexy body. As John introduces his wife to his new boss, Tony find out she was a model before she got marry to John. John also brag about his wife is still a virgin when they got marry and hes her only man. Tony cant move his eyes from Johns sexy wife during the party, and he follow her everywhere.

Finally when Johns wife is alone in the corner of the room, Tony went over there quickly and try to buy her with money. “Every woman have a price, this one is no different.” He though to himself as he approach Johns wife.

“Baby, what could it take to make you to spent a night with me.” Tony whisper at Johns wifes silky white ear and grab her ass through the black mini skirt that she is wearing.

However instead of hearing the usual respond, Tony was slapped in the face by Johns wife. She stares at him with a disgusted look and walk away from Tony as he covers his red cheek with his hand. Since then she haven’t even look at him or talk to him in the party.

The incident in the party piss Tony a lot, he has never been rejected and slap by a woman before. Tony can just fire John as punishment but he has something more evil, hes going to make his wife as his sex slave. A couple of weeks went by as the party ended, Tony have promote John as chief financial advisor in the company and assign him to get a contract with one of his client. What John doesn’t know the client he work with is actual a phony that was set up by Tony, when he sign the fake contract with the fake client, he is responsible for all the company lose in the contract, and he would even go to jail if hes unable to repay the debt.

Finally when John find out he have just make the company lose a million dollar, he was scare and desperate. Tony step in when Johns about to kill himself, he tell John, he wont file a sue against him as long as he make a payment to him each month and still keep him in the company. John was happy that he got a good boss, and Tony tells him go home early and talks this over with his wife.

The next day, Tony make a phone call to Johns wife and tell her to meet him in his office to discuss the debt payment of her husband.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Tiffany was young. She had been a young model when she had met John and he somehow easily swooned her until they were married. She had literally dropped the fashion career that she had built for herself to be his wife and it didn't seem to care about that old life. Did she miss it? Of course. She was still young, only twenty-three and John was a few years older than her but she was 'happy'.

He had gotten a good job at Tony's company, a great job really and they had actually been able to buy a lovely new house thanks to the great increase in salary. She had met the man that had given him that wonderful job, though it wasn't the best first impression to make. It was a company party and she wore a simple black dress. She was short for a model, 5'6'' but it was her slender body and face that really got her all of the attention.

Now, she never really considered herself gorgeous or stunning, but she had brown wavy hair and brilliant blue eyes that seemed to melt any man, and lips that John often times called 'kissable'. Those lips were red the night she was at the party in the fitted dress that showed off her figure quite well.

When Tony came over to her she was well enough prepared to introduce herself but instead he leaned down to her, his lips against her ear as he asked what it would take to spend a night with him, his hand grabbing her ass. She was disgusted, and did the first thing that she thought of. She jerked back away from him and slapped him across the face before walking away.

She had done well not to speak to him or about that night. It wasn't until a good bit later that she had actually received a phone call from Tony to 'discuss her husband's payment' that she had to get into the office. She was wearing a grey skirt and a white blouse, her hair pulled back out of her face and clipped up. She wore simple make up as it was obvious that she hadn't really planned on needing to get dressed up for the man she had no respect for. When she got to the office she was let in by the secretary, and stepped into the room immediately, flinching somewhat as he shut the door behind her, her dark eyes scanning the office cautiously.

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM
As Tiffany walk inside the office, Tony immediately set his lusty eyes on her. She is wearing a white blouse and a gray skirt, Tony can clearly see her sexy long legs expose under her skirt, she is not wearing any stocking, but her smooth pale legs can even reflect the sunlight from the window. Tony also looks down on her feet, she is wearing an white open toe high heel sandal, and every toes on her feet are perfectly painted red. Tony also have a thing for womans feet and toes, he swallow the drool in his mouth as he continues to look at those rose pink toes of hers. After enjoying the view from her sexy feet, Tony move his eyes on her 34c bosom that’s pressing again her tight white blouse. “Her bosom is a bit small, but I can do something about it later.” Tony thought to himself with evil smirk on his face. Finally he set his sight on her lovely face, he notice she is wearing a simple made up, but she is just as beautiful as he saw her on the party.

When Tony and Tiffany eyes meet each other, Tony can see there is still disgust on her face, however this time she is biting her lovely red lips a bit, and Tony can tell she is nervous to see him, or even afraid. Tony enjoys that emotion on her face, now she knows whos in charge here.
“Tiffany, I can call you Tiffany right? Don’t be shy I wont bite, don’t just stand there, take a seat.” Tony points at the seat as he saw Tiffany is still standing in front of his desk.

When Tiffany sits down, Tony can see her bosom even better, her bosoms move up and down each time as she breath, and from the speed of her breathing, Tony can tell she is even more nervous now.

“Have John talk to you about the contract he sign that make the company lost a million dollar? You know if John cant come up with the payment each week, I can send him to jail. Maybe you can do something for me to help John out.” Tony speaks as he stare at her crystal blue eyes.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Tiffany just watched him, easily seeing that he was taking in every inch of her body, which really wasn't something that she appreciated. She continued looking around the office and saw easily that the door was solid, and the only windows in the large office were on the wall to look outside and even then the blinds were drawn.

When he did finally tell her to sit down she hesitated but eventually stepped forward before stepping in front of the chair and sitting down, crossing her legs as she watched the man behind the desk. She knew that she looked incredibly nervous but she was trying quite hard to be calm. Why would he need her with help to repay her husband's debt anyway? She didn't like it and she certainly didn't want to ask the question.

"Has John talked to you about the contract he signed that made the company lose a million dollars? You know if John can't come up with the payment each week, I can send him to Jail. Maybe you can do something for me to help John out."

His words made her tremble and she could see by the look in his eyes that he didn't mean she could help with payments as in money but something else. "Look..Tony. He didn't do anything wrong and I don't really think that it's fair that you are making him pay off a ridiculous amount of money when you and I both know that he would do nothing to hurt this company."

She saw a grin appearing on his features and became even more uncomfortable, so eh got to her feet. "I'm not staying here while you threaten both of us.." But the man was to his feet even as she got to hers, the look in his eyes immediately telling her to sit down. She stood still for a few moments though eventually did sit back down, placing her hands on the armrests as he came from around the desk and over to her chair.

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 04:50 PM
Tony sees Tiffany is trying to leave the office and hes not going to let it happen unless his evil deal is done. Tony walks behind the chair that Tiffany is sitting in and place his hand on her trembling shoulder.

“Relax Tiffany, there is no need to be nervous here. Well we both know John make the company lose lots of money, and the cops and the authorities know about that too. If I make a single phone call, John will be arrested and all you own will be taken away. Johns life will be over, who will hire him again after this? Do you really want that?” Tony keep caressing her slender shoulder and looking down her the opening of her blouse as he speaks.

Tonys threat seem to have work on Tiffany, she lower her head and her body shivers even more as Tony touch her shoulder.

“Im a nice guy, Tiffany. If you give me what I want, both you and John will have a prefect life together. I think you know what I want, don’t you?” Tony slowly moves his hand down to her bosom and start to grope them through her white blouse as he speaks.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Tiffany tensed visibly as he stepped behind her mostly because she couldn't see his face..or what he was doing. He put a hand on her shoulder and she nearly jumped out of the seat, though he assured her that there was no reason for her to be nervous. Bull shit she knew she had to be nervous because she didn't trust him for a moment.

He threw all of his threats out on the table, and she shifted uncomfortably on the chair, feeling the hand almost massaging her shoulder to try to get her to relax. It was when his hand began to wander that she shifted again, the question of 'did she know what he wanted' making her nearly want to vomit in disgust. His hand was soon groping her breast, making her groan as he squeezed and kneaded the mounds of flesh, her blue eyes shutting immediately.

He wanted her. That wasn't very hard to figure out...but he was already being rough. She actually sat back in the chair to attempt to get away from the groping hand as he proceeded to knead the flesh of her breasts until she was almost positive that there would be bruising. "..What do you want...do you want me to have sex with...with you...? Please stop...ah..you're being so rough.." She lifted her hand, trying to push his hand away from her breast, a few buttons on the blouse already undone just from the force of his groping.

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 05:18 PM
“Yes babe, I want to fuck that juicy cunt of yours. If you do everything I said I will let the debt pass. John can still be a employee here and you don’t need to worry about anything.” Tony speaks as he grabs her hands above her head and uses his other hand to continue play with her melon.

As Tony continue groping on her melon, her blouse is now completely unbutton, and reveal her white laced bar. Tony can see a small cleavage between the two piece of milky white flesh, and that make him squeezes hard on her melon. Tiffany try to cover her bar with her hands, but Tonys grip on them is too tight, she cant do anything but sit there helplessly jerking her body trying to avoid the disgusting touch.

Watching Tiffany wriggle her restrained body in the chair, Tony lower his head and begin to kiss and lick on her silk white cheeks. The kissing and licking leaving a mess trail of saliva on her pale face. Then he moves his lips onto her cute little ear and start to lick on it. Tiffanys whole body shiver as her ear beginning to turn bright red.

“So what do you said babe, just one fuck, and you husbands debts gone.” Tony whispers in her slight burning ear while sucking on it.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 05:29 PM
Tiffany was whimpering as she felt his hand grasp her wrists, holding them over her head. The grasp actually made her back arch somewhat, so she arched her back, squirming somewhat. He was still groping and squeezing her breasts, and she glanced down, seeing that he had somehow managed to unbutton her blouse completely, her bra completely revealed.

She was squirming as best she could, trying to get her wrists free her breathing soon labored as she just slumped in the chair, trying to get her breathing under control as he continued fondling her breasts, her groans and whimpers obviously having no affect on him.

He was soon kissing her cheek, sucking and licking on the flesh until he made his way to her ear. She tilted her head slightly as though to get away from the tongue and lips, though as he spoke to her - telling her 'just one fuck' and the debt is gone she was already nodding. "Okay...fine..one screw..fine" She spoke between quiet breaths, her eyes shut tightly as she tried to digest what was happening.

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 05:42 PM
“That’s wise choice babe, a fuck worth a million. Think about it, the million dollar cunt!” Tony laughs as he moves his mouth closer to her lovely red lip and kiss on it. While kissing her lips, he tries to push his tongue inside her mouth but she keep her mouth shut. Unable to move his tongue in, Tony leaves her mouth.

“Now, Im going to let your hands free, but don’t anything stupid. The door is locked there is no way out, beside you don’t want to piss me off, or else your dear John goes to prison.” Tony remove his grip on Tiffanys hands, then he walk back to his chair and sit right down.

The moment her hands are free, she cover her bar with her hands, and tears begin to fall from her innocent blue eyes.

“Stop crying and remove your hands! Now I want you to start striping yourself and do some of those strip tease!” Tony shout at Tifffany and stares at her with a fierce look on his eyes.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Tiffany couldn't believe what she was being told. She was supposed to do a strip tease for him? She thought it was just a fuck and then she would be able to go...but no. He stood and moved away from her only to sit back down in his chair, telling her not to do anything stupid.

He actually told her to do a strip tease and she just stared up at him in confusion, wiping the tears from her face as she slowly got to her feet, stepping out of her shoes. She actually looked back to the door perhaps to make sure it was locked, only to shrug off the shirt, following it by the skirt until she was standing only in a bra and lace boy shorts to match. White.

She stepped toward him slowly, straddling his lap and really doing her best to be 'sexy' about it. She didn't even have a moment's time to pull off the panties as she felt him slap her ass only to rip the underwear off of her, the shock of it actually making her fall into her lap, her hands raising slowly until she slowly unclasped her bra, sitting on his lap - facing him, completely naked.

Her pussy was shaved, soft as a baby's bottom, her nipples hard, pink little buds. "...Just a screw...and...and then John won't be blackmailed anymore.."

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Tony sit there enjoying Tiffany doing the unskillful strip tease, even she wasn’t very good at it now, but Tony like the look on her face as she try to be sexy. She try her best to stay calm and to be sexy, but Tony can see the humiliation on her innocent blue eyes as she straddling his lap. That bitch that slap him on the party is gone, and now only a helpless slut remains. He slaps her white ass hard with his hand and leaving a mark of his palm on her curvy ass. Then he rips open that lace white panty and reveals her smooth bald cunt. He watches as she shyly removes her bar and let the two milky white mound of flesh expose in the air. He can see the pink marks he makes before from the groping all around her smooth melons, and her little pink tits stand on top the mound of flesh.

"...Just a screw...and...and then John won't be blackmailed anymore.." Tony hears her pledge while staring at her cute little tits.

“Yes babe, just a screw then John will be debt free. However you have to give me a good fuck and pleasure me well, otherwise it doesn’t count.”

“Now let me taste your milkshake, bring them to my face!” Tony leans back on his seat and demand Tiffanys services.

With no choice she wrap her milky white bosom with both of her hands and bring them close to Tonys face. Once her melons are close enough to his face, Tony stick out his tongue and begin to lick on them. After several licking he place his mouth on top of one her little pink tits and start to suck on it. Tiffany let a squeal as she feel Tony nibbling on her tits with his teeth. As Tony continue to suck on her tits, it become hard inside his mouth, then Tony move to the next tit and do the same thing till its hard. After both of her tits got hard, Tony remove her tit from his lips and kiss them. With all the sucking and playing, John feel his 8 inches long monster cock is growing hard and erected inside his pant.

“Did you suck John off often? Hope you are a good cock sucking slut. Now kneel and suck on my cock!” Tony push Tiffany down to floor next to his seat and unzip his pant.

“Take it out, don’t be shy. You may find my cock is much longer and huger than that wimp husband of your.” Tony sit back on his seat and waiting for Tiffany service.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Tiffany hadn't wanted to actually strip for him - which was why it was so terrible. She cried out quietly when he slapped her ass, leaving an angry hand print on her pale skin which only served to make her hips move forward somewhat in shock from the pain that it caused.

She was breathing heavily when he confirmed that all she had to do was screw him..then he'd be debt free, as though in relief that it would only be a one time thing though somewhere back in her mind she didn't believe it. She didn't believe him. She had to believe him.

She tensed as he told her to 'let him taste her milk shake' and she reluctantly did so, pressing her breasts together only to have you suck on them, sucking my nipples until they are hard. When you succeed you finally pull back and she whimpered quietly, feeling his hardon stiffen beneath her, pressing against her pussy.

She could feel him hard and hot beneath her but the moment was short lived as she was forced between his legs on her knees. "This isn't a screw!" She looked confused and embarrassed seeing as she was completely naked and being told to take out his cock and suck it.

She slowly reached forward, pulling his throbbing cock from his pants, staring at how huge it was. "I want a contract...I want you to sign it that all I have to do is screw you once and he will be debt free!" She didn't even get to complain anymore as she felt his hands in her hair, forcing her on his cock. Her palms pressed against his thighs as she tried to get off of his cock, the head pressing against the back of her throat as she sucked as he made her start to bob her head by pulling her head back and forth.

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Tony hear she complain about getting a contract for the debt cancellation, but his monster cock is too hard to listen to her now, he cant wait to get his raging hard cock into her lovely red lips. Once he force his cock inside her red lips, he can feel the warmness and wetness inside of her mouth, and the softness of her cherry red tongue sliding again his cock. The choking of Tonys large cock on her throat, make her unable to breath freely, her face become complete blushed and her nose breathing desperately for air.

The constant bobbing her mouth in and out of his cock makes his cock grow even larger. However Tiffany is protesting his action by just letting him thrust in and out of her mouth, her mouth and tongue just remain still and no sucking at all.

With unsatisfaction, Tony pulls out his cock and uses his hand to grab her hair making Tiffany lift up flushed face up. As soon as his cock is release, Tiffany begin to catch her breath. Tony can see the disgust on her face.

“Dont I tell you to suck me off, bitch! If you continue to act like this, you husband will go to jail, you want that?” Tony slaps her blush with hard cock.

“I want a signed contract, otherwise I wont do it!” Tiffany stares at his eyes with determination.

“Fine you want a contract, I will give you a contract.” Tony pulls out a pile of paper from his desk and signs it. Then he hand it over to Tiffany.

“You can read and sign it too if you want, but you have to stroke my cock while doing it, I don’t want my cock to feel cold.” Tony wrap one of Tiffanys hand around his cock and use it to stroke it while Tiffanys reading the contract.

“Now will you suck me, I got a huge boner here for you!” After Tiffany finish reading the contract, Tony place his cock around her face and start to poke it around her lovely lips.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 08:02 PM
His huge cock in her throat made it impossible to breathe and she knew that her face was darkening in colour as she was forced to bob up and down on his cock despite the fact that she wasn't sucking. She felt him rubbing the front of her throat to coax more of the cock down it as she struggled and tried to pull back off of hiim.

When he finally let her up she was coughing and gasping for breath, crying out in pain as he jerked her head back and up to face him, her blue eyes wide as he yelled at her only to slap her face with his cock. He asked her if she wanted John to go to jail and she shook her head.

"I want a signed contract, otherwise I won't do it!" She stared up at him, refusing otherwise to service him in any way.

He got the contract then and signed a piece of paper, and handed it to her only to tell her that she had to give him a hand job while she read it. She started reading it, trying to figure out exactly what she would be promising him if she signed the contract.

He was soon pressing his cock to her lips again and she shifted somewhat, parting her lips slightly and taking the tip of his cock in her mouth, tongue swirling the tip before starting to take more and more of it into her mouth as she sucked him.

blackdeath93
04-21-2008, 08:17 PM
“See, you can suck a cock after all!” Tony plays with Tiffanys breast while watch her suck him off. Occasionally Tony will pinch her hard pink tits with his hand, and she always let out a groan when he does that.

“So Did you suck John off often? How many cocks have you sucked before? Is my cock bigger and harder than Johns? You have to answer these questions now, otherwise I will take away the contract!” Tony remove his cock from her red lips, a string of saliva and precum mixture still attach from her tongue to the tip of his cock.

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 09:26 PM
She was being asked questions as she was sucking him and at the moment she was only concentrating on getting him off so that she could get him hard to the point where he would just want to fuck her and get it over with but he removed his cock before she could finish him off, demanding that she instead answer his questions.

"..I don't...give him head often.." She was quiet, swallowing hard. "I don't like to do it but I'm good at it so I haven't sucked a lot okay?" She shifted somewhat, looking up at him in confusion as he threatened to take away the contract. "You can't take a contract away after you've signed it.."

blackdeath93
04-22-2008, 09:43 AM
“Well we are here all alone and lock up inside, if I want to I can just grab the contract from your little cute hands. However, Im a man of my words, if you please me well, I will free Johns debt after we have a good time here together.” Tony caresses her silk smooth face and looking into her watery blue eyes, he try to make his word as convincing as possible.

“My cocks getting cold outside, open that sweet lips of your and let me in again.” Tony press his hard cock against her red lips, Tiffany reluctantly opens her mouth and start sucking on it again.

As Tiffany continues sucking hard and swirl her tongue around his cock, Tony feel his cock is now fully erected and hard as hell.

“Now get your little cute ass on the desk and spread your legs for me, Im going to taste your sweet juicy slit.” Tony remove his burning cock from her wet warm mouth and hold her up by his hands.

Being threaten with her husbands future, Tiffany slowly get up to the desk, and sitting right down while spreading her sexy long legs. Tony can see her pink pussy lips open up slightly as she spread her legs, he walk over to her, lean down and place his face in front of her pink slit. Tonys face is so close to her slit, she can feel his hot breath hitting on her full exposed pussy lips.

“Your meat hole smell nice, babe, still pink and shaven, just how I like my slut to look down there.” Tony take a huge sniff on her lovely slit and stick out his tongue to lick around her pinkish pussy lips. Tiffanys body shiver as she feel his wet tongue sliding against her pussy, she want to move away from his tongue but her husbands future is depending on her action, she have no choice but let the disgusting man have his way with her.

After Tony lick all around the surface of her now saliva covered slit, he push his tongue into her slit and swirl it deep inside of her. As his tongue push in and out of her pink hole, Tony feels warm juice begin to flow out of her pink slit, he immediately put his lips close to her slit and start to suck the sweet nectar out of her warm pussy.

Having enough taste her sweet nectar, Tony move his head up and look at Tiffanys flushed face. While stroking his hard cock, he places his index finger inside her cunt, and uses his thumb to rub on her clitoris. Slowly he begins to thrust his thick finger in and out of her cunt and rubbing on her clitoris at the same time. While working on her pussy, Tony started to kiss and suck on Tiffanys little cute ear. Then he moved to her snow white neck, and begin to kiss and nibble on her neck.

Tony play close attention at Tiffanys reaction to his movement, and he enjoy seeing the emotion change on her face. Although Tiffany dislikes the man, her female sex instinct kicks in, her cunt was dripping crazy in front of his lusty eyes. She try to hold the urge to moan as long as she can, however her flushing face and shaking movement on her body have betray her denial on getting sexual pleasure from the man.

“You liked that don't you babe? How you feeling inside that wet pink slit of yours right now?” Tony laugh and whisper at her ear.

“Have you ever taste your own juice before? If not this would be a perfect time for it now!” While pulling out his finger from her dripping wet slit, Tony place his juice covered finger in front of Tiffanys flushed mouth.

TieMeTightly
04-22-2008, 09:54 AM
She cringed as he told her that he was a 'man of his word' and continued sucking him until he was hard as hell, his cock swelling probably twice the size of her husbands. He told her to get onto the desk and spread her legs and she did as told with great reluctance, not wanting to give him this satisfaction though she knew that she had no choice in the matter.

She sat up on the desk and spread her legs, tensing somewhat as he came up to her, placing his face to her cunt. She was nervous - terrified even as his tongue went to work but despite the fact that she was trying her best not to be affected by the situation she knew that she was wet. She was holding back the urge to moan as he sucked on her little cunt, only to have him pull away and lean over her, shoving his thick long finger into her cunt, his thumb pressing and rubbing her clit.

Her breathing was incredibly uneven as she tilted her head to the side, moaning quietly as he continued his ministrations, apparently not caring at the moment that she would most likely have little bruises all over her neck.

He asked how she was feeling in her pink slit and she managed a quiet whimper, breathing through parted lips as he lifted his finger to her lips. She parted her lips slightly, reluctantly only to have him shove his finger into her mouth, telling her to suck it clean.

She did as she was told, sucking her own juices off of him, doing her best to avoid eye contact.

blackdeath93
04-22-2008, 10:17 AM
“Good girl, Do you like the sweet taste?” Tony remove his finger and lean over to kiss her sexy red lips. Tiffany was unwilling to open her mouth for his tongue, but Tony give her a strict look, and she slowly open her mouth. Tony quickly thrust his tongue inside her sweet lips. Then he swirl his tongue around her mouth, and use it to touch and lick on her cherry red tongue. While French kissing her, he cups his hand on her white melon, groping them and pinching her nipple. After a while the urge to breathe make Tony remove his mouth from Tiffanys lovely lips.

“Baby I know you are wet and horny now. Do you want me to put my cock inside you now?” After catching his breath, Tony stand in front of Tiffany and stroking his huge cock. He want to hear Tiffany say she want his cock inside of her slit, that would give great him great pleasure.

TieMeTightly
04-22-2008, 10:48 AM
She didn't respond to the question of whether or not she liked how she tasted, and didn't even part her lips for his tongue until he pulled back and looked at her, at which point she reluctantly parted her lips. Her breathing was quick, uneven as he kissed her, drawing a groan from her lips as he pinched her nipple, her breathing even more shallow when he finally pulled back.

She was panting quietly when he asked her if she wanted him to put his huge cock in her and she nodded slowly, looking down at his massive cock. "I...I want you to put your cock inside of me.."

blackdeath93
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
“What you said? I cant hear it, in fact I want you speak as loud as you can and beg me to fuck you in your sweaty hole! Look at my face when you do that and say it like you want it!” Tony was pissed with her attitude, he pull her face up by yanking her hair and pinch her nipple hard as he speak.

TieMeTightly
04-22-2008, 11:08 AM
She cringed as he spoke to her, telling her how he wanted her to beg and make it louder, her breathing somewhat uneven as she arched her back when he pinched her nipple. She cried out quietly, his grasp on her hair making it impossible to look away from him. "Please fuck me with your cock! I want you to fuck me with your huge cock!"

He stood between her legs and she knew that he was going to fuck her with no abandon and probably didn't care if she came simply because she was his 'slut' and he would probably just fuck her until he came not caring whether or not she actually came.

blackdeath93
04-22-2008, 11:48 AM
“That’s a good girl. Let have some fun now!” Tony place the head of his cock just inside her pink pussy lips, slightly spreading her slit open, so he could feel the hot wetness before he slid it inside her slit, and stretching her sweet tight pussy. Tiffany let out a moan as she feels his burning hard cock inside her soaking wet slit, and her whole upper body fall down to the desk due to the impact. Now she is lying on the desk helplessly and being penetrate by her husbands boss.

The front part of his cock is easily thrust into her tight little pink slit due the wetness in her cunt, but the rest of his huge cock have some difficulty getting in. Even Tony can see Tiffany moaning in pain due to the penetration of his huge cock in her slit, he lean his whole body against Tiffany and put all his body weight into thrusting. Finally his whole cock is inside her tight slit, Tony can feel the head of his cock is hitting her cervix. Tiffany screams as she feel the full thrust of his cock into her body, her body tremble as she feel his cock hitting her cervix, no man have ever reach her cervix, and she only have one man in her. Tiffany has a strange feeling inside her slit, its mixture of pain and strange primal pleasure, and they are fighting each for domination in her mind. Her innocent blue eyes become clouded and out of focus as she feels Tony pulling part of his cock out of her slit, she immediately feel a sense of relief and emptiness in her slit, again another conflict feeling rush in her head. However the relief is just temporary, Tony thrust his whole cock inside her slit, and harder and harder he drove into her, brutally fucking her like a jackhammer.

After couple of thrusts, Tony feels a warm steam of liquid rush out of her already soaking wet slit and hitting the head of his cock. Soon he feels a contraction of her tight slit against his throbbing cock, her body starts to tremble uncontrollably, and her thighs warp tightly around against his waist. Tony laughs evilly as he listen to her intense moaning, he knows she just reach a orgasm, he slow down the speed of his thrust, and look at her innocent blue eyes. He see Tiffany begin to recover from the sexual ecstasy, he can see she is ashamed to have a orgasm under a force sex, she breath heavily and try to avoid eye contact with him.

“Did you just cum, sweet tit? How did it feel? Have your wimp husband ever make you cum like that?” Tony cups his hand onto her white mound of flash, groping it as he smile evilly.