PDA

View Full Version : New story!

BDSM_Tourguide
10-30-2002, 10:11 PM
Hi guys! I know a bunch of you are just wishing I would shut up and write something, so I have!

I have a new story coming out called "Rose Takes a Day Off," but I don't know if I should release it chapter by chapter or as a whole, big, whopping, novella-sized story all at once. What would you guys prefer?

veru_skjava
10-31-2002, 05:46 AM
Tourguide Sir:

pouts, I tried to vote but I got this message every time....

vBulletin Message
The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
Try this action again!

I wanted to vote for posting chapters as you finish them. I myself really enjoy the suspense generated waiting for the updates. Of course that presumes the updates won't be too long in posting...

thank you.... hope to see a story soon...

veru skjava

Tiger
10-31-2002, 12:00 PM
I agree with veru skjava. Suspension is good. Just don't be too long :D

About the session error, you may want to try logout then login again. You can logout from the "Log Out" link at the right-bottom corner on the forum homepage. Or check the url in the address bar of your browser. If you see a string like "s=da0934blahblahblah" (without the quotes), delete it and try again. Let me know if you still have problem with it.

Jinn
email (webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com)

veru_skjava
10-31-2002, 06:25 PM
Jinn Sir,
thank You for the advice, it worked!

**VBS**

veru skjava:)

Beethovenfan
11-01-2002, 03:04 AM
My two cents worth...

Yes to part works!

They give the reader a chance to send emails to the author and maybe get one in return. That's particularly fun when you know the author is still attempting to finish his/her tale.

But with part works I want to know the story is going somewhere and the writer isn't just trying to crank up his/her supposed 'overall pop' rating!! (Although judging by your last excellent story you are not guilty of that).

The updates should be a meal in their own right, not just a nibble that is finished before we readers even recapture the mood of the story. I'm thinking at least 20k (file size) updates, however many words that is.