PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion

blackdeath93
04-26-2008, 09:18 PM
“Damn that shitty wet weather, hope I can find a place to hide for a while before the cops get here!” Jack swears as he continues running in the rainy storm.

Jack just escaped from the state prison, which he was sentence for 80 years for organized crime, human trafficking and several murders. Before Jack was arrested, he was the boss of a gang, and the gang is involved in sex slave trade. Jack himself has train some young girls into sex slave and sell them. He enjoy breaking their wills and turning the girls into obedient slut that crave for every cocks that are in front of their faces.

The heavy body workout in prison help Jack a lot in this escape, even he have run for about 3 hours, he still dont feel tired at all. As he continues running in the empty mountain path, a small house finally appeared in front of his eyes. What Jack need the most now are a place to hide and food to feed his hungry stomach, so it didnt take a second before he decide to break into the house.

When Jack finally arrives at the backyard of the house, he opens the door lock easily with the knife that he use to kill two prison guards during the escape, and immediately went inside to check if there is anyone home. As he walks quiet into the house, he saw a woman is cooking something in the kitchen, and it smell great. Without any delay, he sneaks behind that woman and grabs her hands and pin them behind her back.

“Dont scream or I will slice that lovely neck of your!” While holding her hands behind her back, he pull out his knife and place it on her throat.

(OCC: Looking for 2 females to play the mother and daughter of the house, maybe some males can join to play as the husband or other convicts that escape with Jack. If anyone interested, please pm me, thanks.)