PDA

View Full Version : The Anal Stick

graphix
04-27-2008, 07:08 AM
Chapter One: Preparing To Go

I had been at Master D place for a few days when he announced that today was the day we would be going out for the first time. He gave me directions on how to get ready, with an enema and what he wanted me to wear, a nice blouse, a sexy bra and a long full skirt, but no panties. Hurriedly I readied myself, making sure I was totally cleaned out and dressed as he requested.

Once ready I presented myself to Master for his approval. He made a few minor adjustments, and then he told me to kneel down, with my ass in the air. Nervously, I followed his directions. Kneeling down, ass in air, I felt him reach for my skirt, lifting it, telling me that I needed to relax and just accept how we were going out. Of course, this just got me going, my pussy wet, yet much more anxious. I heard him flip the top of the lube bottle, squeeze some out and then felt his finger as it touched my asshole. Gently he worked his finger in me, then two, spreading my hole wider and wider. My hips started to move to the rhythm of his finger, but he commanded I be still.

Again he started to open me, I felt a third finger go in me, I moaned in discomfort. He told me that I needed to be stretched fully for what he had in mind. He told me to look up at him and when I did, I saw a huge end cap to a curtain rod. I immediately pulled away, pleading that it was too big. Nonsense he stated and commanded me to reposition myself. I didn’t, more afraid of that huge thing going in my ass than any punishment he could give me for not complying.

Forcefully he grabbed me and cuffed my hands to the hooks on the doorframe. He then bent down and cuffed each ankle to the sides of the frame. I continued my pleading, begging of not putting that huge end cap in me. “Hush,” he said, “or I’ll gag you as we do this.” Just the thought of the gag silenced me. Putting his hand under my skirt, he began to once again insert three fingers in my ass, although not as gently as before.

“My dear graphix, you should never fight with me, you should trust me to do what’s best,” he stated. “I know Master, I’m just scared of that huge thing in me, it will hurt too much,” I replied. “Graphix, for fighting me, you will be punished,” he said as he put the huge end cap in my mouth. I started crying, he kissed my forehead as he said, “It will ok, just do this for me.” He lifted my skirt and pulled the bottom end of it over my head, blinding me to what was next. I stood with the huge end cap in my mouth, my skirt over my head, attached wide to the doorframe. I strained to listen for his actions, but he was quiet. Suddenly I felt a smack on my ass. One after another they came, I cried out with the gag in my mouth, trying to tell him how sorry I was for fighting him and I wouldn’t do it again. As quickly as it started it ended. I felt him rub my burning ass, soothing caresses.

“My graphix, are you ready to comply?” I heard him say. And through my sobbing, I nodded my head, seeking his acknowledgement of my compliance. “Very good, now get into the proper position and we will continue,” he said as he released my cuffed hands and ankles. The skirt fell over my burning bottom, rubbing the rawness of my freshly spanked ass. However, he didn’t remove the end cap, and I dared not remove it myself. I knelt back down, head to floor with my red ass in the air. Once again he began to lube my asshole, one, two and then three fingers. I stayed as still as possible. I felt him pull his fingers out and expected him to remove the end cap from my mouth, but he didn’t.

I stayed still, waiting for the next step in getting ready for our day. All of the sudden, I felt him between my legs, his cock at the entrance to my pussy as he pushed in roughly, grabbing my sore ass and pounding quickly and hard. Slobber was flowing freely from my gagged mouth as Master continued to use me. Without noticing any extra movements from Master, I felt something pushing into my ass. I moaned in discomfort as the object stretched me as Master continued his pounding of my pussy. Finally I felt it seat into my ass as Master quicken his pace. I felt him swell and shoot his load of juice into me.

He stopped all movements. I felt self-conscious, as I knew he was looking at my red ass sticking in the air with the end cap plugging my ass hole. “My graphix, today we are going shopping with my anal stick. I will be walking behind you; a stick will be screwed into your plug. When I pull it to the left,” he said as he moved his cock and hips towards the left, “you will turn left, and the same when I pull it to the right. When I push the stick, you will walk forward,” he continued as he shoved his still hard cock deeper in my pussy. “When I pull it back, you will stop. Do you understand these directions my sweet graphix?” I responded with another affirmative nod.

Noticing my puzzled face Master pulled the end cap from my mouth asked me what my thoughts were. I told him I am surprised the huge end cap went in so easily. Master laughed as he rubbed my still sore ass and said, “Things aren’t always as they appear my graphix, I used a smaller end cap. You should have more trust in me.”

Quickly he got me up. I asked if I could clean his cum from my pussy and he told me no, he wanted it to drip down my thighs as we walked. With this he lead me outside and to his truck. He opened the door for me and as I entered the truck I heard him say I was to not sit on my skirt, and that if any cum were to get on his seat, I would be licking it up. I smiled as I looked back at him; he knew this was going to be impossible.

Chapter Two: Shopping…Masters’ Style
Once in the truck Master and I headed for Wal-Mart. On the way Master ordered me to rub my pussy, which I gladly did. As he headed into the parking lot he reached over and pulled my skirt over my knees. “Time to act like a lady,” he said and with that he reached into the glove compartment where he previously had stashed an egg. He parked the truck and came around to my side to let me out.

As I crawled out of the truck I glanced back and noticed the wet spot. I knew what I had to do. So I leaned over the seat to begin my licking, Master stood behind me and subtly pushed the egg into my very moist pussy. “You think you can keep that in graphix?” he asked. “I will try my best Sir,” I responded, knowing very well that it will be hard to do with his cum and my wetness soaking my pussy and thighs.

I continued to clean the seat as I felt Master lifting my skirt a bit more and I prepared myself for the screwing in of the plug. Carefully Master grabbed the end of the plug and held it steady as he screwed the wooden dowel into the plug. I stood up after I had finished cleaning the seat and tried to adjust to Master holding the six-inch dowel that now was connected to my ass. He carefully fixed my skirt around his hand and the rod and tugged in backwards, signaling for me to step back. We continued to practice in silence as we entered the store, him testing the plug with me, and I trying to follow his commands the best I could.

As we entered the store, Master told me we needed to get a cart. Quickly I started forward and as suddenly I was pulled back with a sharp pain in my hole. I gasped in pain and confusion but then realized what I had done. He pulled me back to him, and leaned down to my ear and told me to follow his signals.

We walked through the aisles, him guiding me, me adjusting to his gestures, his personal little signals he was given me, and no one could see. He hand was mere inches from my bottom; his fingers grasping the pole, gently maneuvering me, as he desired. We walked for about thirty minutes when I suddenly stopped. Master slightly pushed the plug into me, but not far as he noticed something was wrong.

He looked at me and then started to smile as he saw my legs were crossed and a look of panic was on my face. My egg was slipping and I had no way of keeping it in me if I uncrossed my legs! Confidently Master looked around the aisle and noted no one was there. Getting close behind me Master followed the wooden dowel towards my pussy. He gently put two fingers over my pussy and told me to spread. As I spread and before the egg had a chance to fall from me, Master quickly shoved it far back into my pussy.

Relief engulfed me as I turned to give Master a quick kiss on the cheek and a thank you for saving me from an extremely humiliating situation. He grinned and said “Oh, my dear graphix, I did save you from making a mess here in the store, and for that you will owe me.” How could I not smile back with trepidation and yet so much excitement?

We continued our shopping, Master teasing me as we went along, pulling on the plug, pushing at times. We went to the pet section and Master studied the bowls. He chose a basic bowl and then headed to the collar and leash section where he chose a feminine looking set. We then proceeded to the checkout where he grabbed a bottle of water and paid for our items. I knew it couldn’t be this easy and felt Master had a plan to have me pay him back for the egg save.

As we walked out of the store with him guiding me with the Anal Stick, I knew I was in for it. We approached the truck and Master told me to stand at attention with my eyes closed near the tailgate. Tears came to my eyes, as I didn’t want to do this in front of everyone in the parking lot. He told me it was time to pay him back and once home I would be punished for any hesitation. Remembering my previous punishment, I positioned myself as instructed with my eyes closed.

I heard Master placing our items in the truck, rearranging items as cars drove by. I am sure they thought I was some crazy woman standing at the end of the truck, a rod making her skirt stick out, hands behind head. Tears rolled down my cheeks but I held my stance. I heard Master call my name and to come to him. Thankfully I walked towards him, but noticed the bowl full of water on the ground. I started to shake my head no, but he held my head in his hands and said, “Do this for me.”

He reached behind him and placed a collar with a leash attached around my neck and then told me to get on my hands and knees and drink from the bowl. Feeling his encouragement I knelt down and began to drink from the bowl. I couldn’t think of all the people watching, but Master knew we were in between cars and no one could really see. I continued to drink as I felt Master pull my skirt up a little and held the plug as he began to unscrew the stick from the plug.

Once the stick was removed he tugged my leash and told me to get up. He gave me a loving hug and helped me walk to the passenger side of the door since I was shaking from nerves. Carefully he put my seatbelt on me and walked to the other side of the truck and got in. As he started the car he lifted his arm and motioned me to lay my head on his lap. He rubbed my hair and forehead as we drove on our way home.

Chapter Three… A Test Of Endurance
When we got home, Master asked for a sandwich, he also said that for the hesitations, I was to eat my sandwich in pieces from my bowl at his feet. I served him his food and put mine in the bowl next to his feet. I knelt down and started eating when he gave me permission. Quietly we ate, him watching my naked body, leaning over he bowl. I felt so self-conscious.

After eating he had me crawl on his lap as we watched a movie. I could feel his cock through his pants and my mind wasn’t so much on the movie. After awhile, the feeling of still having the end cap in my ass became uncomfortable and I asked Master if it could be removed. With a grin he asked what I was willing to do for it to be removed, as he had plans for my ass tonight. Not knowing what to say, I bowed my head and was silent.

Master got up and came back with a huge bowl of water. He had me kneel down and I was instructed to drink it all. As I began to drink from the bowl, I could feel him screwing in the wooden rod to the end cap, my anal plug. I continued to drink, at times looking upward to Master in a pleading manner, hoping he felt like I had enough of the water, but each time he would motion for me to continue. I felt the weight of the stick as it pulled and stretched my hole. Finally, I finished all the water and Master pulled me to him, kissing me, while played with the stick from behind.

Whispering my ear, Master told me the next part will be a test of endurance and that if I passed the test then I would be able to sleep in the bed with him to night. This excited me greatly and I was willing to do about anything for the privilege of sleeping with him in bed, to be close enough to cuddle with him.

Master began by having me crawl around the floor, him standing behind me, guiding me with the huge stick hanging out my ass. This was so humiliating as he would comment on how the stick wiggled as I crawled and how my ass looked so good with the huge stick and plug in it. We walked and crawled, him testing my knowledge of his movements with the stick. Every so often, Master would have me stop and drink more water from my bowl. I was beginning to feel the urge to pee, but wondered how I would ever manage to sit on the toilet with the stick hanging from my ass. I politely asked Master if I could take a small break to pee, and he of course said no, that I needed to continue my practice crawling with the stick. For an endless amount of time we practiced. Him stopping and making me drink even more water. The urge became great and I begged him to let me go. Finally, he said I could, I knew it wasn’t going to be that simple.

Master had me lay on my back in the doorway that was previously my punishment area. He tied my legs up to the hooks that earlier held my wrists, bring my ass up off the ground. The whole time he told me I better hold my pee, or I would most certainly regret it. Desperately I fought off my urge as he continued his working of my position.

With my legs up, he took my wrists and pulled them up to the same hook, cuffing them close to my feet, but with my ass higher than my head. I was in a U-shaped form now, except for the huge stick hanging from my ass. For a few minutes he played with the stick, pushing it in and out of my now very tender ass hole. He started to finger my pussy, pressing on the special spot that makes the urge to pee even greater. I started to beg him to release me so I could pee, but instead he pulled out the huge penis gag and gagged my mouth, stating that I needed to learn when to be quiet.

Fingering my pussy as he played with the stick, Master was able to get me near orgasm. However, with the gag in I could not ask permission, so now I was fighting the urge to pee and orgasm. He began to put more and more fingers in, commenting on how he could feel the plug rubbing against his fingers. The pain was creeping past the pleasure sensations and Master could tell I was so close to my pain threshold. He removed his hand from my pussy and began to spread my lips. He found what he was looking for and as he pinched and pulled on my clit. The suddenly, without warning, he put a clamp on my very tender clit. The suddenness of this shook my entire body, sending wave of pleasurable pain throughout.

I felt him using his fingers to spread my pussy lips and then felt something entering me. Looking up I saw a huge cucumber. Slowly but steadily Master pushed it in as far as it would go. At times he would flick the clamp on my clit, sending my head back in full pain as my entire body was being filled with one thing or another.

Finally the cucumber hit bottom and Master stood back to look at me. The need to pee was gone as I tried to endure this for Master. He put his hand under his chin and said something was still missing. As he walked away to look for the “missing” item, I tried to relax, to continue to endure, to find a way to do this for Master. He came back with a set of nipple clamps and I knew his plan. He attached one to each nipple and then with a very short chain, attached the nipple clamps to the clit clamp, pulling me even closer in the U-shape. He stepped back and got a chair and sat down, he began explaining. He would release me once I peed on myself in front of him and in that position. He and I both knew it would be so hard for me to pee while my ass and pussy were fully filled as they were.

For minutes I tried to push the pee from me. Each movement brought pain to my clit and nipples, yet I continued to fight to pee, tensing my muscles, trying to push the pee out. Master, seeing what I was doing told me to just relax, let it happen. Hearing his words helped and after what seemed like forever, a small trickle of pee came, flowing downwards toward my belly button. But since my pussy had the huge cucumber, which was pressing against my urethra, it was so hard to push it all out.

Knowing that I was trying to pee, and that I was pushing my pain level with the clamps, Master told me to pee a little more and then he would help me. I pushed a little more pee out and as I did, Master pulled the cucumber from my pussy, which sent a gush of pee all over, pouring down my stomach and to my breasts. It felt so good to be able to relieve myself, but yet the embarrassment of having pee all over me was enormous. Gently, Master removed the plug from my ass, unscrewing the stick, and pulling the end cap out. My holes felt so wide, gaping and empty.

He fingered and massaged my pussy and ass and finally easily put his cock in my ass and began to fuck me. Each pounding pulled and shook the wet clamps on my bouncing breasts and clit. Harder and harder he did my ass, using my legs, pulling me closer onto him. I felt him swell and heard as he began the groaning sound of a pending orgasm. Steadily he pounded my raw ass until all of his juice was inside me. Looking down at me he smiled and said I did well.

He pulled from me and came to my head. He quietly and carefully removed the gag, then the clamps from my nipples and lastly my clit. He sat beside me as he uncuffed my arms, rubbing each one, then my legs. Pulling my head into his lap he caressed my hair, soothing my mind and body. We just sat and laid on the floor until I was able to regain strength enough to stand up.

We walked into the shower were he bathed my sore body. He took his time, washing my sore ass and pussy. Massaging my tender nipples, sucking and washing all the sweat and pee away. By this time I was so exhausted and Master seeing this, rinsed and dried me off. Lovingly we lay in his bed and soon fell asleep, him cuddling me, me holding onto him.

Venom
04-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Well, the central idea of a joystick-controlled slave is rather original. But I had problems to follow at the beginning, thinking that the smaller end cap and the plug would be two different items. This impression was strengthen by the use of first one expression frequently, then only the other (word repeat!):

"I continued to clean the seat as I felt Master lifting my skirt a bit more and I prepared myself for the screwing in of the plug. Carefully Master grabbed the end of the plug and held it steady as he screwed the wooden dowel into the plug."

Previous:

That the Master used a second end cap for his slave's arse is quite clear - she's gagged with the first one. But nevertheless it sounds better that way:

"I felt self-conscious, as I knew he was looking at my red ass sticking in the air with [the]a second end cap, plugging my ass hole."

I saw some spelling mistakes, but I have enough in my own texts...:)

All in all, your story was absolutely worth reading!

graphix
04-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Thank you Venom for your review. I do see what you are saying about the end cap/plug wording and will revise as needed.

As for the spelling... smoetmes ti gtes the bset of em. I will also review for them and try my best to get it right.

Thanks again for your time!
graphix

stripedangel
04-30-2008, 03:36 PM
graphix, what a great story, very creative of your Master, and so well written.

Kudos!

SirTimothyk
04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
i enjoyed the story immensely and am willing to try an anal stick. any takers?
Tim

graphix
04-30-2008, 04:41 PM
graphix, what a great story, very creative of your Master, and so well written.

Kudos!

Thank you so much! I was challenged to make a toy from just things at home. When I sat on my couch to think about what to make, I looked up and saw the end cap to my curtains...

i enjoyed the story immensely and am willing to try an anal stick. any takers?
Tim
I haven't had the nerve to try and use an anal stick... but the thought is very arousing! Thank you for your comments as well!

graphix

SirTimothyk
07-13-2008, 05:54 AM
graphix,
nice story, well written and intense.
Tim

fantasien
10-27-2008, 11:47 PM
That is the hotsest story i have ever read! Thank you!

i was sooo turned on considering i am new to BDSM and learning submissive.
i even had to share it with my online Master!

denuseri
10-28-2008, 12:31 PM
be still my quivering virginia and anus that was awsome boo

Clevernick
11-18-2008, 07:25 AM
Nicely written!

I was just glad to see that the "anal stick" was a joystick, not a switch. When I saw the title originally I thought of the phrase "hit with the ugly stick", and I'm so glad I was wrong.