PDA

View Full Version : Under consideration...

gemmy
04-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Two months of teasing, flirting, emailing, im'ing, texting and playing, I found myself walking into the lounge of Earl's Restaurant. Stomach spinning, heels lightly clicking on the tiles as I try to see into the nice, darkened lounge for him - sure I would know him onsight.

Well the eyes adjusting and the sight being poor for distance lol, I didn't see him and had to phone, where I found a laughing man answer telling me I'd missed his waving to me. A fantastic start *rolls eyes* as I turn around laughing with embarassment to have him guide me by phone to his table. My smile widens incredibly as I find the man, exactly as expected, described and portrayed to me and even more handsome than photos had shown xo

I slide into the semi-circle booth and beside him, wanting immediately to touch him and thank him for being who he said he was. (I've met others who have 'overlooked' certain details about themselves and yet others who just aren't at all what they seemed).

Conversation, drinks and laughs pass easily and comfortably - I can barely believe I'm here with him and that he actually finds me attractive and to be the same person I've portrayed as well.

My nerves are completely wrecked and my hands nervously peel the label from my beer bottle or sit wringing in my lap lol.

We left the lounge after a couple drinks and spent a few more wonderfully exquisite hours getting to know each other ;) The likes of which I won't soon forget and look forward to expanding on more.......to becoming more than....

Under consideration ;)

To Edm_Trainer;

Thank you wonderful Sir for being so amazing and for already bringing me along so much farther than I would have imagined. I can't wait to continue this path under your brillant and knowing guidance xoxo

angelic.zest
04-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Congrats gem, and i hope it becomes more then Under consideration, wishing you and Edm_Trainer the best of luck!!

lily27
04-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Woohoo! It was just a little over a year ago that a certain Dom travelled from Cow-Town to Edmon-Chuck to meet a certain subbie....

And here I am a year later with his spawn in my belly!

Make sure you stock up on CDs for the drive... Highway 2 is probably one of the most boring on the planet!

gemmy
04-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Woohoo! It was just a little over a year ago that a certain Dom travelled from Cow-Town to Edmon-Chuck to meet a certain subbie....

And here I am a year later with his spawn in my belly!

Make sure you stock up on CDs for the drive... Highway 2 is probably one of the most boring on the planet!

Lmao!! I couldn't agree more lily but thinking it will have a little motivation in it finally *winks*

And this belly no longer carries such things hehehe but am dying to hear all about your little wonder arriving *giggles*

MrDom
04-28-2008, 02:09 PM
grats best of luck

jeanne
04-28-2008, 08:24 PM
That's wonderful - best wishes to you both. :)

DowntownAmber
04-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Ahhh, springtime... When a young sub's fancy turns to thoughts of love...

;) *giggles*

Okay, lemme tone down the sappy and giddy to say that I'm glad you had a great evening and here's to many, many more...

~faerie~
04-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Glad you had a good time. Hugs to you both.

icey
04-29-2008, 12:04 AM
hey good for you :)nim glad you both had a good time *hugs* and i hope he knows what a lucky guy he is ;) i hope all goes well for you both xx

Logic1
04-29-2008, 07:00 AM
great news
contratulations to you both :)

Warbaby1943
04-29-2008, 07:14 AM
Very happy for you. Hope it only gets better from here.

isis646
04-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Congrats to you both..

suchaminx
04-29-2008, 12:22 PM
mgem - so happy for you hun ~HUGS~

*goes off to find hotstuff to check he has seen this thread* :)

~winks to mgem~

love minxy xx

Tojo
04-29-2008, 05:50 PM
This is great to hear mastersgem- thanks for sharing it with us.

Just goes to show that it can be a long & difficult journey to find 'the one,' but can work out very well indeed.

All the best for the future- methinks you'd be a keeper. :wave:

orangeblossoms
04-29-2008, 06:33 PM
im thrilled for both of you...*hugs*

Pertez
04-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Congratulations :):):)

Isabella King
04-30-2008, 12:17 AM
Nice description, mgem.
I felt a pang of envy - that feeling is so delicious :)

ShaynaUnderBondage
04-30-2008, 04:55 AM
congrats!! :)

alpha_Straye
04-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Under consideration ;)
To Edm_Trainer;

Thank you wonderful Sir for being so amazing and for already bringing me along so much farther than I would have imagined. I can't wait to continue this path under your brillant and knowing guidance xoxo

*smile* congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Ayn
04-30-2008, 06:21 PM
That must be such a relief. I'm so happy for you! =)

And nice description, you're a good writer. You seem like you'd be fun to RP with. *winks*

gemmy
05-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks to all for the support but sadly has fallen through - my apologies for bothering and in future will keep these things to myself

If a mod would remove or retire this, I would be most grateful

Thank you :)

gemmy
05-01-2008, 06:05 PM
blah

Alex Bragi
05-01-2008, 07:22 PM
*HUGS* 'cause I think you could do with some.

I'm not sure that I can really removed this thread through. Let's keep it and hope you're able to post something positive to turn it right around into something good, sooner rather than later. *s*

Alex :)

DowntownAmber
05-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Give J and I a weekend and we'll give ya' something to consider... ;) *hehehe*

gemmy
05-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Give J and I a weekend and we'll give ya' something to consider... ;) *hehehe*

lol you're on! ;)

gemmy
05-01-2008, 10:30 PM
*HUGS* 'cause I think you could do with some.

I'm not sure that I can really removed this thread through. Let's keep it and hope you're able to post something positive to turn it right around into something good, sooner rather than later. *s*

Alex :)

thankiies luv, really I did need it xo

suchaminx
05-02-2008, 02:04 AM
~HUGS~ mgem

You know where I am if you want to chat and I am sure Hotstuff would also be happy to chat x

love minxy xx

gemmy
05-02-2008, 11:02 AM
~HUGS~ mgem

You know where I am if you want to chat and I am sure Hotstuff would also be happy to chat x

love minxy xx

Thanks sweetie - to both of you - I appreciate it

xo