PDA

View Full Version : Demon Master's Ist Assignment

pejanon
04-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Welcome to level I

Craft a story or a chapter that incorporates the following elements:

A lamp.

A Stationary bike.

Ink (as in tattoo ink, pen ink or any other kind)

Any genre. No word limit - but staying in the neighborhood of 1000 words is a good idea.

Happy writing!

Demon_Master
04-29-2008, 07:45 AM
Thank You for My assignment...will get right on it. I have a question tho...where do I "turn it in" at...and how...I am new here and have not learned all the in's and outs yet and would like to turn in a quality piece in a timely manner?
DM

Mad Lews
04-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Demonic one,

You would turn in your assignment by starting a level 1 thread under the title
Demon_Master's first level1 assignment, then post what you have written.
Quality should be your best at the moment but we are here to improve that so leave us a little room.
In any event you'll receive ample doses of constructive critiques and encouraging words so step right up, don't be shy.

Mad Lews

underwhere
04-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Usually, we all "turn in" our assignments by posting them as responses to the thread in which they were given. In other words, when you finish putting it together, just reply to this thread and paste it in as a reply.

I hope you get as much out of this as I have so far. I think my writing has improved somewhat since I started here.

Demon_Master
04-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Thanx A/all for the input. Looking forward to the bashing and/or rewards from this site.

H Dean
04-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Demon, you will definitely improve. When Underwhere got here he could hardly spell his name. Now, he is qualified to give an English dissertation.

Oh, yeah, I am the dickhead ya really have to look out for.

Nikita
04-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Demon, you will definitely improve. When Underwhere got here he could hardly spell his name. Now, he is qualified to give an English dissertation.

:) *pulls out condom for the dickhead*

underwhere
04-30-2008, 01:22 PM

noW plEEse, DoeN'T maik mee lluke bettter then eye reely amm. eye StiLL wurk on da speling, gramma, an pun....pun....punctition. Don let Dean maek ewe think eye right good. ;)

H Dean
04-30-2008, 02:29 PM
I am the dickhead but Underwhere is the giant goober!

Demon_Master
04-30-2008, 02:42 PM
:pray: Here it is, My 1st Lvl 1 assignment folks for your critique and correcting. I hope it meets with some approval and the red marks are few...lol.
I must admnit, it was a bit of a challenge, and quite an interesting experience to say the least....I hope you enjoy, and I cannot wait for the feedback...good, bad, or indifferent. (But please be gentle, use the rope flogger and not the knotted leather one *BWEG*)
DM

underwhere
04-30-2008, 08:10 PM
The giant goober advises posting assignments in plain text format rather than as Word attachments. It's easier for people to work with that way. Personally, I'm of the old fashioned variety and compose almost all of my work in a very basic text editor. Heck, I even write my HTML in EDIT, though lately, I've been known to compose and submit directly into this form in one fell swoop. Interestingly, if you are looking for a specific format, many possibilities are provided in the toolbar just above the text box so you can format your text however you want it to appear.

pejanon
05-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Demon Master. please paste your story here. I do not have a problem with doc files, and I will open it once it is approved (that might take a while). But, others might not be able to read doc files. It is customary to paste stories here, in the open so to speak so that all instructors and all vict... members :icon176: can see it. AND it is faster.:)