PDA

View Full Version : Clothes pins

rob.wilson
04-27-2004, 05:26 PM
I recently picked up some old wooden clothespins, the ones that are great for nipple torture.

Having little experince with this type of play, is their anything I should know? Any cautions I should be aware of?

This will also end up in a story.

Rob :)

BDSM_Tourguide
04-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Two things:

Don't leave them on for too long, as they cut off circulation to the nipples.

Make sure the springs are not uncomfortably tight. Put one on the head of your dick. If you can't stand it, chances are she won't like it much either.

Katmandu
04-28-2004, 05:00 PM
ouch!! ;)

rob.wilson
04-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Two things:

Don't leave them on for too long, as they cut off circulation to the nipples.

Make sure the springs are not uncomfortably tight. Put one on the head of your dick. If you can't stand it, chances are she won't like it much either.

OK, putting the pin on now. :eek: TAKING THE PIN OFF!

I'm not even sure if it's possible to adust these springs.

woodsman'sgame
04-28-2004, 07:31 PM
"OK, putting the pin on now. TAKING THE PIN OFF!"

ROFL I love it. Thank you TG for giving the Doms a way to test things out before they test them out on us! I'm passing this on to Woodsman. Now if only I can get him to understand that my inner labia are a no no with the clamps. I guess the screaming just isn't loud enough. :eek:

Barton
04-28-2004, 08:42 PM
"OK, putting the pin on now. TAKING THE PIN OFF!"

ROFL I love it. Thank you TG for giving the Doms a way to test things out before they test them out on us! I'm passing this on to Woodsman. Now if only I can get him to understand that my inner labia are a no no with the clamps. I guess the screaming just isn't loud enough. :eek:

I have found that attaching them to my slaves inner labia works very well I just have to be careful where I place them. Never on the edge but rather a little ways in. As mentioned before, never leave them in place too long it really will cut off the circulation (on nipples use the whole nipple, not just the tip.). The reaction obtained when removing them is even better then when you put them on so you don't have to leave them in place for long.
Also, while testing a clothespin out like that may be a bit much :eek: (the web between the thumb and first finger your hand may suffice), it is a very good idea to test things out on yourself before you try them on your slave. One last thing, wooden clothespins are much more forgiving than plastic ones.
Barton.

Jones, Nikka
04-28-2004, 11:51 PM
And for those of us who truly enjoy pain or for those masters looking for a cruel way to punish a misbehaving slave, try clamping a clothespin already in place with a second pin.
A gag may come in handy, especially if the first pin was attached to her pussy lips or the tip of a nipple.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-29-2004, 12:42 AM
I'm not even sure if it's possible to adust these springs.

To adjust the springs of a clothespin, you can do one of two things:

One, find something around your house that's big enough for the clothespins to fit on, but where they have to be opened completely to fit around it. Leave them there for about three days and test again. Most clothespins open to one'half to three-quarters of an inch, so if you have any wood surfaces in your home, or if you wanted to purchase a one-half or three-quarter inch dowel rod, you could use either to relax the springs.

Two, take them all apart, one by one, and use a pair of pliers to physically partially untwist the springs. This is quite time-consuming and is likely to require the use of several Tylenol by the time you're done, but it works.

rob.wilson
04-29-2004, 04:23 AM
Truth is that I have'nt tested the pins the way tourguide suggests (but I couldn't pass up the joke), but I did use the webbing in my hand.

Although it wasn't to bad, it did start to ache after a minute or so. I will likely adjust the springs accordingly.

Thanks all for the advice.

MrJerseyGuy
04-29-2004, 07:40 AM
I personally prefer commercial nipple/clit clamps...the kind that have a separate screw to adjust the tension. But then I'm just an old softie!

BDSM_Tourguide
04-29-2004, 10:45 AM
I personally prefer commercial nipple/clit clamps...the kind that have a separate screw to adjust the tension. But then I'm just an old softie!

Those are nice, but considering one can usually abuy about 1000 clothespins for the same price as a single set of adjustable clamps, I would venture to guess that more fun could be had and for cheaper, with clothesppins.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-29-2004, 10:46 AM
Truth is that I have'nt tested the pins the way tourguide suggests (but I couldn't pass up the joke), but I did use the webbing in my hand.

Although it wasn't to bad, it did start to ache after a minute or so. I will likely adjust the springs accordingly.

Thanks all for the advice.

You could always try putting one on her and see what she thinks about it.

Jones, Nikka
04-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Those are nice, but considering one can usually abuy about 1000 clothespins for the same price as a single set of adjustable clamps, I would venture to guess that more fun could be had and for cheaper, with clothesppins.
Not only are they nice, they are good looking, almost like jewlery. I have a beautiful pair with powerful vibrators attached to each clamp. Mmmmm!
Also, clothespins are held together with springs, which eventually lose tension. Clamps have screws which are quite unforgiving and can be minutely adjusted, depending on the amount of discomfort or pain desired.

jaeangel
06-05-2004, 08:41 AM
I wear clothespins. On a regular basis.
Mostly when I'm sitting in front of my computer working on a story. I have two wooden ones (I tested all the ones in the package to find the ones with the most tension).
The clothespin actual grip goes around the base of my nipple, which crushes the rest of the nipple back in the flat part of the pin. I have trained myself to these very slowly over the course of a year; I can wear them/bear the pain of them for an hour and a half, and then i can't control myself anyl onger, i HAVE to take them off. When i take them off, the tip of the nipple that was trapped in the flat part of the pin is all purple, and the rest of it is red. It takes a moment for the pain of them coming off to hit, but when it does its like red fireworks exploding in the blackness behind my eyelids. I have to fight the urge to cry out.
When I'm feeling a little more savage, I'll take the weights I have for them and put them on. I have five one ounce fishing weights for each clothespin. With those on, i can only take the pain for 45 minutes, when the throbbing becomes unbearable and i take them off. Again, with the same result.
I do have a set of those adjustable clamps, that I bought from a supply store on the 'Net, but i use them for my pussy lips, not my tits. the clothespins open wider (i have very fat nipples; they're the size of my pinky fingertip) and the adjustable clamps don't open that wide. They do provide more instantaneous pain, but if your sub has fat nipples, the clamps might not work. Clothespins do produce pain, but it can be a slow buildup, depending on where the subject's pain threshold is. When they come off, though...!
Don't try clamping clothespins to any part of your hand. The hand has more nerves per square inch of skin than any other part except the scrotal sac and perineal area on a guy; in a girl, the number of nerves is only matched in the clit, the tip of the breast, and in the perineal region (the skin between your sexual organs and your solid waste elimination area).
I hope this helps!