PDA

View Full Version : my summer summer camp job

rrr
04-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Here's a story idea I wrote. I think ithas aweaknessinthat it dosen't dwell on the actual sex When I was growing up there was a girles summercamp neaarby. There weren't many jobs there about and we localboys very much wanted to get jobs for the summer at the camp. They hired of course girles for counsellors but had a hard time finding enough qualified girles and so hired boys to do grunt work. When I was 14 but big for my age I applied and was told to come for the interview day one weekend before it opened. Well there was a lot of boys there. Apparently it was up to the counsellors to hire and decide who they hired because they had to work with them through the summer.

There were no aults which I then didn't give a thought to. The girles walked around and after a while selected a boy to be interviewed. All were not sure of being selected because of so many boys. Finally a girl counsellor came to me and told me to follow her. I did glad to be selected. I thought well I could do whatever they wanted and put up with femails.

I was supprised though when we got to her room to be asked to take off my clothes. What I said. She said strip boy and smiled at me enjoying her power. Partof the initiation is to strip buck naked. and see if you can obey orders forom a femail. Now let's s just see you strip off thowe clothes or do I get me another boy.

Well slowly I did as she ordered. I felt nervious and cold and my balls shriveled up and she commented on them and laughed. She came over tomeand felt my forarm muscle and asked if I was strong? How many pushups could I do? Isaid 30 which was 5 more then I really could and she said to do them. to my suprise ai did all 30. She asked me if I was a virgin which I denied lying.

she asked me if I could perform cunilingus which I didn't even know what it was.

Well get down on your knees and do me. I want to see how you do and then I'm going to bring you out and paddle you inthe main room. She sat in a chair and told me to come to her and she pulled down her jeans and panties and said you've never done this before have you? I said sure.She smiled and told me to kiss her pussy which I did and then she proceded to explain the finer points of what she had in mind getting me to stick my tounge inside her and then to suck on the clit.

After a while she started moaning and then got sort of excited and said oh yes keep doing that. Oh ya that's just fine. And I kept it up til she came or I guess she did.

Then another counsellor came in and my counsellor smiled at her and said well are you going to take him to the main room and give him a paddeling. she told me to follow her and I did to the dining room and there were other boys striped naked and they were made to work in the kitchen but some were paddled in the middle and all the girles laughed and ate and talked. I was told to bend over by one on the counsellors while the first counsellor went over to her friends and watched.

I was ordered to bend over and was paddled by a cricket paddle As were other boys who continued to arrive. Then we were all ordered to masterbate on stage while we were watched and aprased. While we weere doing this we were being filmed with a home movie camera.

After wardw I was told to go help in the kitchen which I did until after lunch. Then I was ordered to sweep bunk house.

_______

At camp I worked helping the counsellors on there programs. Mostly I would help B who had initially selected me. Early on she showed me the movie of me masterbating on stage and said she would send a copy to my parents if I wasn't helpful during my summer employment at the camp. I would often meet her in her room to discus help she needed and often the help was to give oral sex then recieve a beeting in her rooms.

While I mainly worked with B sometimes B gave me instructions too see other counsellors.

Once for example she told me to meet in her room. I striped and waited for her but was suprised to see another counsellor. She told meto remain as I was and we talked. She was querious about my work and relationship to B. She felt that i was being exploited but then herself beet me and then used me orally and this was a trend all summer long. The counsellors apparently exchanged the use of their helpers to each other.

B wanted me to serve her orally but not touch her with my penis. also she forbid me to play with myself. she said it would make me lazy and uncaring or unresponsive. Not masterbating was strictly enforced at the boys quarters with large signs and instructions to report any such goings on and forbiding boy workers to be alone. This of couse made us always horney so we were constantly errect when recieving our beetings and sexual serving orally.

Various stratagies were employed if we were cought of suspected of masterbating. sometimes we were tied up and left staanding for long periods blindfolded. Some of the boys werre taped up with bandages so they couldn't .

It was if all the counsellors felt it was the wrong system but were personally unable to correct it and then enjoyed the sexual use of me. Then just did. I was soon to learn that this was not just limited to the counsellors.

After I was at camp a while Miss Vickie called me into her office. she said she had heard about me and my goings on and I was in trouble because she wasn't getting any. She was going to determine my value. she pordered me to strip off my clothew. When I got them all off she had me to stand before her and she ran her hands over me, over my sides and ass and over my brests and she squezed my nipples and when I got errect she noted it with satisfaction. She told me to bend over her desk and put both hands on it. She said that if I was serving the counsellors sexually I should remember the administration of the campo who worked just as hard if not harder and need love and attention too.

Then she took a ruller off her desh and she asked me if I had been bad? Yes I said. Did I desaerve a woping? Yes I admitted and she came down forcefully on my ass. Will you remember to take care of Miss Vickie? Yes I said. Andshe said right answer and beat me again. This went on for some time and she beat my ass crimson red.

After a while she told me to get on my knees and slipt down her short and sat on the edge of the desk and instructed me on how she wanted me to orally satisfy her . After a while she maoned and dreamily madeit to her desk chair. She said that the camp nurse next wanted to see me. I shouloe keep my clothes offf.

The camp nurse took little time after seeing me getting what she wanted which to my delight was to be fucked which in all my activities I rarely did. She looked me over and after working my penis and striping off her clothes and locking the door put a rubber on my penis which I had never had before. She lay on her examination table and instructed me to get on and mount her guiding my penis into her.

We fucked for a while then she told me to rest then fiucked for somemore. After a while we both came and then quickly got dressed.

From time to time she called me for examinations then either before or after I would see Miss Vickie.of which I haven't had much experience. Maybe someone more skilled at writting about sex could colaborate or give helpful criticism

Dragon's muse
05-01-2008, 10:28 AM
You might get more hits/feedback if you put this in Story Reviews/Story Feed back.