PDA

View Full Version : New Girl in Town Becomes Party Fucktoy (Open)

Roadrunner2005
05-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi, I'm looking to start a roleplay and I'm looking for one female victim to begin with. In the scene you've just moved to this city and started a new job. A couple of your colleagues invited you to a party that I host but when you arrived at the party they didn't show up. For some reason (maybe you're snotty, maybe they're jealous of the attention you get from the guys in the office, or simply because you don't know anyone in the city and make an easy target) your colleagues have sold you out. All the guys and most of the women at the party know that you're there to be the party fucktoy. It begins with a few guys groping you and quickly escalates into a gangrape. Me and the guys will fuck your brains out, and their girlfriends will punish you for "being such a slut" and fucking their guys. If you turn out to be too much fun to let go, I'll take you down to my dungeon in the basement and try turning you into my slave.
In addition to gang rape, other elements I have in mind include humiliation, bondage, some pain (whipping, clamps, needles, etc), orgasm denial, forced orgasm, forced lesbianism, marking by tattoo or piercing. You are welcome to suggest things that you like, but my limits are no scat, amputation or snuff.

The victim I'm looking for is not entirely submissive. That is, you'd be reluctant at first. You can turn out to be a slut "despite yourself" if that's how you like to play it (well, that'd be a turn-on for me too).

Once there's a victim, others are welcome to join. These are the possible roles that I can think of:
Guys: Other guests at the party.
Ladies: (1) the evil colleagues who set the victim up; (2) guests at the party who know what's going on and enjoy abusing her; (3) unknowing guests at the party who try to help the victim and end up becoming victims themselves.

My character: middle-aged, medium-built, dark hair brown eyes, wearing t-shirt, jeans and blazer, and cowboy boots (imagine the tip of my boot nudging your pussy as you kneel on the floor....)
Please describe how you look and how you're dressed.

And here's the beginning of the scene:

You regretted coming to the party almost as soon as you arrived. The place was decent, but it wasn't your kind of music and the people looked a bit too rough for you. What's worse, your colleagues were nowhere to be seen. You pushed through the crowd towards the exit, but then a guy asked you to dance. You agreed, just to be polite. But soon he began feeling you up, and after a few times you finally had enough. You pushed him away and told him to stop. People around you stopped dancing and looked at the two of you. "What's going on?" I came over and asked. You explained the situation and proceeded to leave. "Wait a minute, lady," I said as I stopped you, "you don't come to my party, insult my guest and just leave like that. I think you owe the gentleman an apology."

newbesub
05-24-2008, 02:20 PM
"I don't fucking think so." Did he really think I cared if I insulted his friend. The company had sent me here to cut the lazy and incompetent. So far, everyone I had seen I wanted to fire. I had come to this stupid party to play nice with the idiots.

I didn't even know why I had agreed to dance with this white trash. Here I was still dressed in my red suit from work. I wanted to stomp his feet with my red stilletos. Maybe my heel would go through his boot.

I was damn hot. I was wearing my favorite short red skirt that showed just a little lace from my stockings when I sat. I never wore panties with this skirt. I never showed panty lines. I was perfect. My perfect makeup, matching red lipstick and my breast length brown hair. With my stilletos I stood 5'7". Who did these little shits think they were? Everyman wanted to feel my 38 D breasts in his hands. My cleavage showed from my tight suit coat and red bra pushing up my tits. Few men deserved to touch me.

Roadrunner2005
05-24-2008, 11:11 PM
"I don't fucking think so," you say with a smirk and turn to leave, but I grab you by your arm and swing you around. "Hey let go of me your pr--" Smack! Before you can finish your sentence I slap you hard across your face. You look surprised and angry. At one point you look like you're going to hit back but then you see the look in my eyes, look around and decide not to. "Look, my colleagues know I'm here," you say, your voice trembling with anger, "if anything happens to me they'll know. I'm out of here and if you--" Smack! Another slap across your face. This time you almost fall down, and a guy grabs your arms from behind. You panik and begin to struggle, but it's useless as I come over and grab the front of your dress. I grin when I see that disgusted look of yours as the back of my hand touch the soft skin of your tits. "You think you're hot, huh, cunt?" I say, "well you're nothing but a piece of meat to us!" With these words I rip the front of your dress open, and your tits spring free.

The crowd cheer when your large, firm tits are exposed, and I grab them. This makes you struggle even harder, but that turns out to be a stupid move, as it only makes me squeeze your tits real hard, like I'm going to crush them. You cry out in pain but I keep squeezing them, pulling them up. With the guy holding your arms, you feel like I'm going to tear your tits off you.

Guest011909
05-25-2008, 12:31 AM
I couldn't believe what I was seeing! This was crazy! I had stopped by the party to pick up a friend who had called saying they were too drunk to drive home. Now I couldn't find my friend, and I was witnessing this poor woman being attacked out of nowhere!

I now realized that this crowd was dangerous. I tried to keep a blaise look on my face as I turned my back on the scene. I moved towards the back door that led out to the patio. I felt my celll phone in my pocket, reassured. I would call the police as soon as I got outside.

I noticed some of the guys looking at me. When my friend had called, I had cut my night short. I had been out salsa dancing. I was wearing an aqua blue square neck empire waist dress and my breasts jutted out at the top. I self-consciously swept my mid-back length blonde hair in front of my jest, so I (and they) wouldn't stand out so much.

newbesub
05-25-2008, 01:12 PM
I was dazed. He hit me twice. I felt the air on my nipples and him pinching and pulling my breasts up. Two other men held my arms tightly. I knew I would have bruises. He called me a piece of meat.

"You asshole! I'm not a piece of meat! Let me the fuck go now! I hope you like being screwed in the ass by a big man named Bubba." He only laughed at my tirade. He let go of my left breast. He slapped my face. I felt a little blood trickle down from my lip. The he slapped my breast hard. He pinched my nipples and twisted them. He pulled them high in the air. I was now on my tip toes, unsure if my stilletoes would stay on my feet.

Roadrunner2005
05-25-2008, 01:48 PM
[To pettobecaged:]

Just when you're about to open the door, someone grabs you by the arm. You turn around and see a man and his friend looking at you with a wicked grin. "Where are you going, sexy?" He pulls your hand out of your pocket and sees the phone. "Oh, looks like someone is being nosy here!" the guy says chuckling. You struggle to pull your arm free but he is too strong. His friend joins in, grabs you by your long, blond hair and together they drag you back to the center of the room.

I'm amused by what they told me, and I eye you up and down. Nicely dressed, good body, nice but unfamiliar face. A party crasher? "Hmmm...so you were crashing this party, and now you want to ruin it? Tsk, tsk," I say teasingly as I run my hand along your cheek. "You can't do this! You--urgh" You wince in pain as I grab your chin and squeeze it to shut you up. "Well this is your lucky day!" I say turning to my guests. "We'll take this one too! Get her ready over there," I point to a pulley attached to the ceiling. The guys cheer as they drag you over, some taking the opportunity to feel you up. They tie your wrists together in front of you, pass the rope through the pulley until you can barely touch the floor with your toes (you shoes are already gone during the struggle). You grunt as you feel the strain of your weight on your shoulders, but you have worse things to worry about. "Alright, let's unwrap the present!" A guy says chuckling. "And you, you wanna help that cunt, huh? Well whatever she's getting I promise you you're getting more!" With these words he hooks his fingers into the neckline and your dress and prepares to rip it open...

Roadrunner2005
05-25-2008, 03:00 PM
[To newbesub:]

I chuckle when I hear what you say. Your colleagues said you'd be fun and they're right. I keep pulling your tits up until I draw another cry of pain from you. I savor that look of pain on your face until I think you've had enough for now and let go of your tits. But before you can catch your breath and say something smart, I give your tits a hard slap. Smack! Then another, and another. Smack! Smack! Every watch in delight as your heavy tits shake and swing under my blows, gradually turning a nice red. "Now how do you like this, whore? What, cat got your tongue? C'mon, say something smart!" I say as I finally stop. Then I turn to one of the guys. "Get some ropes and tie her wrists. And tie these up too," I add, pointing to your tits.

newbesub
05-25-2008, 05:14 PM
"No, no this is going too far. This is already assult and battery and now it will be sexual assualt. Just let me go. Let me go now and I'll pretend it never happend." He didn't even turn around, but laughed at me. "You'll be labeled a sexual predator for the rest of your fucking life!" Another large man grabbed my throat and lifted me off the ground. I couldn't breathe and fuck it hurt. He did it several more times. I was about to pass out when someone threw water on me. My nipples stood up painfully from the harsh treatment and the water.

The crowd began to chant "Make her scream! Make her scream!"

Roadrunner2005
05-25-2008, 07:41 PM
You are still weak from the man's chokehold and offer no resistence when a couple of guys tie you wrists together. The rope is then passed through another pulley on the ceiling and soon you find yourself hanging by your wrists like the other woman. Before they step aside one of the guys hike up your skirt, exposing your ass and panties for the world to see. "No panties! Told you she's a whore!" You can hear a guy saying to his girlfriend. "You wanna tie her tits up too boss?" a guy asks me. "Not yet. Let me warm her up a little bit first," I answer.

You look around and see me approaching with a leather flogger. You threaten me to stay away from you hissing. Your tight body is now pulled taut, your dress is dangling around you waist and the only thing you still have on is your stockings and your heels. I look at your reddened tits and erect nipples. "Assault and battery, huh?" I ask chuckling, "and what do you call this?" I take a full swing and bring the flogger down across your reddened tits. Smack! Smack! Smack! I hit your tits back and forth with the flogger, making sure both your tits get their share of attentin. The crowd laugh as you try desperately to get away from my flogger, but all you manage to do is to pull even harder at your bound wrists, hurting your shoulders even more. I move my way down to your stomach and then your thighs, and then back to your tits again. "C'mon, whore, say something! What, not so tough now, huh?"

newbesub
05-26-2008, 11:16 AM
I twisted and tried to escape from the flogger. It was no use. My wrists and shoulders only hurt more. I felt every strand of the flogger hit my tits. They were pink and becoming red. I flinched and shook as the flogger punished my nipples, but they only became harder and ached.

I cried out, but the pain took all the words from my brain. My tits swing back and forth hurting even more. They were large and heavy. Strangly I felt my body warming between my legs. I could feel the air on my pussy and all these men and women staring at me.

Roadrunner2005
05-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Smack! You let out another low cry as the flogger lands across your tits. After what seems like an eternity for you, I finaly stop. "Well, how do you like it, huh, you smart-mouthed whore?" I say as I eye you up and down. Your body is now reddened in most places, and your face is covered with a thin layer of sweat. Your tits are heaving as you pant, and your nipples are standing in full attention. Hmmm.... nice, I think as I reach out between your legs and grab your cunt. You yelp as I grab it and use it to pull you towards me. "Still think that you're too good for us, huh?" I ask, emphasizing my question with a squeeze on your cunt. Your lips feel warm and moist. "Enjoying the party, huh, whore?" I ask chuckling. When you open your mouth, I let go of your cunt and you swing away. When you swing back, I bring the flogger up between your legs and hit you squarely on your cunt. Smack!

newbesub
05-26-2008, 06:04 PM
He stuck two fingers in my cunt and gripped me with his thumb just above my clit. He sqeezed painfully I moaned. He asked me question, but I had no idea what it was. His finger slid in me and I knew he felt my moisture. With his release, I swing back. Then the most delicious pain struck my cunt. It was sharp like a knife and throbbed, but it warmed me.

I took two deep breaths and counted to ten. If they knew what I was thinking, what I was feeling. I had to stop it. I had to control it. He thought he had me where he wanted me. He could hurt my body, but that wasn't all of me. I was determined not to enjoy this and to let him know that I could take it. I was the strongest bitch in town.

"Stop you mother fucker! You like to hurt women? Only a fucking pussy hits women. Are you a pussy?"

What the hell did I just say? The crowd quieted for a moment and then screamed for him to hit me again. "Punish that CUNT!" "Whip her 'till she bleeds!" "Gag that BITCH!"

Roadrunner2005
05-26-2008, 07:08 PM
"Hmm, I like that," I say chucking as I whip your cunt the floggr again, harder this time, making you jump. Smack! The flogger strikes you again, and again, making you dance. A woman comes over and pulls your head back by your hair. With a smirk on her face, she shoves her panties into your mouth. They taste of cum and her juices, but before you can spit them out she covers your mouth with a piece of duct tape. "We'll talk later, honey," she says giggling.

I tell the guys to untie your wrists, then tie them up again behind your back. Next, I have them tie your elbows together and make you stand before the rope hanging down from the pulley. "You know what? I think you're enjoying all this," I say grinning as I begin tying the rope around the base of your left tit. "You know that's how a worthless cunt like you should be treated, and you want it." After also tying up your right tit, I adjust the length of the rope so you can barely stand on the tip of your shoes, almost hanging by your tits. I then give the flogger to a guy and tell him to stand facing you, while I stand behind you with a mini bullwhip.

You're entirely focused on the guy's flogger and are taken by surprise when the bullwhip hits you. You let out a muffled scream and a vivid red welt immediately appears across your back. As you stagger forward, the guy welcomes you with a blow of the flogger up your cunt. Together we drive you around the room, as far as the rope binding your tits would allow, with me whipping your back, ass and thighs and him flogging your tits and cunt. Sometimes I let the bullwhip curl around your body to land on your tits, and your muffled screams are answered by the crowd's cheering.

Guest011909
05-26-2008, 08:05 PM
i can hear the helpless girl next to me. Her screams pierce me and i begin to sweat. My arms are pulled tight above my head. My breasts are pushed forward. She keeps screaming...and screaming.

Roadrunner2005
05-26-2008, 09:29 PM
pettobecaged can hear the screams, but she has other things to worry about:

The guy grabs the front of your dress and tears it open, exposing your tits and pantied-clad pussy. Several pairs of hands immediately reach out and start feeling you up, fondling your tits and pinching your nipples. You struggle but only receive a couple of slaps in return. The guys don't even bother looking for whips and floggers. They just take off their belts and start whipping you with them. "Take this, tattletale!" A guy says chuckling. Red welts are showing across your tits, your stomach and the front of your thighs. Next, they tear your dress completely off you so they can have better access to your back. "Let's see if we can make this bitch scream louder than the other one!" A guy says as his belt lands across your ass.

I glance around and see how you react to the belting, and I figure that it'd be easier to make you submit. Hmmmm.... maybe we can have some kind of division of labor, one whore to be used as a painslut, the other a fucktoy...

Dominica Potestas
05-27-2008, 01:52 PM
I had thoroughly enjoyed abusing newbesub, but now the corws turned its attention to the nosy bitch who had nearly disrupted our fun. I rip open her dress, and let the crowds hands wander across pettobecaged's bared upper body. It is fair to say that we are angry with her. I and a few others rip my belt from my suit trousers and lay in to her tits. she is then turned over and someone rips off her dress and her panties so we can get to her ass.
While laying in to pettobecaged, I glance over at newbesub. "You are not far off being sacked you incompetent prick," she had said to me that very afternoon - I was not finished with her either...

newbesub
05-27-2008, 05:50 PM
I had barely realized the woman who had tried to help me was now hung next to me. I didn't know what to say to her. I was not used to saying thank you. I felt that it was my fault she was in this position somehow. At the same time I knew I wasn't hurting her.

In my mouth was another woman's cum soaked panties. I wanted to spit them out but knew that I couldn't because of the duct tape over my mouth. The men had me dancing in pain all over the floor. I never knew which way the pain would come. One man on one side and the other somewhere else.

My breasts had never been tied and I had never been hoisted up by them either. Every step of the dance became more and more painful. I was een more afraid of the purple color they were turning. The pain was intense. I knew eventually I would fall and have all my weight carried by my swollen breasts.

This was a day of firsts. A small bulwhip bit into my flesh. I mufffled out a cry through the panties. The other man whipped my cunt with the flogger. It stung through my core. My dance continued.The bull whip wrapped around my body on to my tits. I never knew pain worse until I felt the bull whip on my cunt. I began to see the red welts rising and my purple breasts and I was so wobbly on my high heels. All the people were yelling and screaming.

My cunt was becoming numb from the flogging until the bullwhip struck. I was on fire and I could not escape. I had never known pain like this.

Dominica Potestas
05-28-2008, 12:09 PM
The belts were becoming boring on pettobecaged. While some other guys were starting with a bullwhip on newbesub, somebody produced canes from the garden and from a broken piece of fancy furniture and handed them out. "Back to the front, guys," I said. Pettobecaged was turned back round so her breasts and cunt were exposed to the canes. I wiped a tear from her cheek, then spat in her wimpering face. I took aim across her breasts and swung...

Guest011909
05-28-2008, 05:07 PM
I can't believe this is happening. I'm in hell...and I'm wet. I am crying and screaming and dying for them to touch my nipples...all at the same time. The sting of the belt on my front is killing me...but the belt on my ass feels divine.

Roadrunner2005
05-28-2008, 09:40 PM

Your whole body is shaking after I struck your cunt with the bullwhip. I stop and come over and you look up at me, now with fear in your eyes. I reach out and grab your cunt, and you wince and groan as my palm presses down on your sore lips. "What, no more tough talk now, huh?" I say teasingly. "They say you're quite a bitch in the office. What would your colleagues say when they see you now, huh?" I ask as I push two fingers into your cunt. You flich, but I pull you back towards me by one of your tied tits. "Hmm... looks like all this is making our slut really horny," I say chuckling as I work my two fingers in and out of your cunt. "Still think you're too good for us, huh?" Another guy asks as he pokes your other tit with the handle of the flogger.

After a while, I pull my fingers out of your cunt and hold my hand up so you and everyone can see that my fingers are glistening with your juices. I wipe them on your face when a woman comes over holding a couple of vibrating eggs. She pushes two into your pussy and slip the battery packs into the top of your stockings, then she switches them on. Within minutes your breath quickens and we can hear your muffled moans. "See? That's what you really are! A whore! A dirty, filthy whore!" the woman snickers as she grabs your nipples and digs her fingernails into them. Seeing that, I hand her a pack of needles. She takes one out and holds it before you. "Guess where this one's going," she says with a wicked grin.

Roadrunner2005
05-28-2008, 09:56 PM

Swish! You let out another cry as the cane lands right above your nipples. It feels like your tits have just be branded. They pause, and you hang there sobbing and shaking. A guy touches one of your nipples with the tip of his cane, drawing a whimper from you. Seeing your reaction, he starts flickering your nipple gently with his cane. Another guy grabs your other nipple and tweaks it. "Like that, huh, you nosy little bitch?" Not getting an immediate answer from you, he tightens his grip and starts twisting your nipple. "Well it looks like the bitch doesn't want to be treated gently. Let's hurt her some more!" He says chuckling.

Dominica Potestas
05-29-2008, 02:53 PM
More canes and belts rain down on pet, now in a free for all. She screams out pain. After a few minutes we become exhausted. Pet is still howling. I get sick of the noise and pick up her discarded panties. I notice how wet they are, and now I notice the glistening juices beginning to work their way down her inside thighs. "Hey guys she's fucking loving it!" I exclaim. "Nooo" she gasps. I mop her juices up with her panties and then mop up newbesub's cum with them as well. I stuff them in pet's mouth to shut her up and tape her mouth with duct tape.
I again tweak her nipples and her breathing obviously increases. "I'm going to take your cum to mean that you are happy to stop here indefinatly," I say, then slap her face hard, before spitting on her.
Some guy has decided to go through pet's handbag. He crushes the phone with his foot in full view of the two girls - there's no escape tonight.

newbesub
05-31-2008, 10:52 AM
I can hardly bare the shame. It is worse than all the pain I have felt so far. His palm stings my pussy lips, but his fingers...Oh God... his fingers slide in me. He humiliates me. He calls me a bitch and laughs at me. It is just what I needed. I need more. I need more of his touch. I need him to fuck my cunt with his fingers, his cock, a bottle, anything. He stops and wipes my wetness on my face. I close my eyes. I can't let them see. I couldn't bare for them to see my wanting desires.

Another man wipes my face and vibrating cunt with the other woman's wet panties. He shoves them in her mouth and now she can't scream either. He duct tapes her mouth shut. Someone goes through her purse takes her phone and smashes it to pieces. No one will know to help us. No one will know.

These people humiliate me more. Some woman, I don't even know if she works for me, she slams two eggs into my cunt. I don't think I can be quiet any more. I bite my tongue. I bit my cheeks. It only pushes me farther. I'm moaning and sweating. She grabs my nipples with her fucking fingernails. I see the needles he hands her. The fear fills me. I've always been terrified of needles, but those eggs feel so fucking good!

Roadrunner2005
05-31-2008, 04:35 PM
The woman laughs when she sees the fear in your eyes. She takes your right nipple between her fingers and starts tweaking in gently, and it almost feels good to you. You watch nervously as she aims the needle at the side of your nipple and start shaking your head frantically. You try to pull back but the rope on your tits and her grip won't let you move. The woman pushes the needle in, and you wince as you feel the burning pain. Your expression and your muffled scream are just so sexy. She keeps pushing and pushing until the needle comes out on the other side. Without giving you any time to recover, she grabs your left nipple and pierces it in the same way.

You stand there, sobbing and shaking as she steps back and enjoys her work. Another woman steps forward, and through your tear-filled eyes you can see that she's the colleague (well, you used to call them "subordinates") who invited you here. You try to speak to here but you're shocked when she just laughs. "Enjoying yourself, huh, bitch?" she snickers. She reaches down and tickles your clit, and your whole body stiffens at her touch. "Tsk, tsk, what a filthy whore," she says, "but I've always known that's what you really are. You think you're better than us, huh? Wrong! You're nothing but a cheap whore! A worthless, piece-of-shit whore!" She hisses as she shoves two fingers up your dripping cunt, and you can't help but let out a moan when she touches the vibrating eggs and pushes them deeper. While fucking you with one hand, she takes out her lipstick with the other and writes the word "WHORE" across your tied tits, then she takes out her camera phones and snaps a couple of pictures of you. "Hmmm... I bet these pics will be popular in the office, maybe all over the internet," she says giggling. Suddnely, she grabs the duct tape over your mouth and rips it off, and takes the panties out of your mouth. "Well, aren't you going to tell me how my work isn't good enough? How about this?" She asks as she jams her fingers fiercely up your cunt. "C'mon, answer me! Tell me how much you like this, and what a dirty filthy whore you are!"

Guest011909
05-31-2008, 06:37 PM
My nipples are on fire. I am choking on my panties. Hot tears run down my face. I whimper..but my cries are muffled.

newbesub
06-01-2008, 10:54 AM
I see them torture the woman who tried to help me. It's my fault. Whatever I did, she didn't do. How can they hurt her? How can they hurt me? It is maddness.

The woman who must work for me shoves the needles through my nipples. My breasts are bound and then the needles. I don't know how much more I can take and yet I am still so wet. I don't understand. I feel like a whore.

She writes on my body and takes pictures of me. Will she put them on the internet? Will she put them all over work? Again I am humiliated and excited that people will see my naked body. I know men will look at me bound and find excitement from me.

"I'm a whore. Are you happy? Stop, please, it was just my job. That's why I was sent here. Please, let me go. I'll tell them you are all needed and then resign. You'll never have to see me again, just let me go."

I can't be that convincing as I moan in the middle of my speech. I'm breathless.

"I'm a whore. I'm a whore!" I don't think I can tell them I like this, that it turns me on. I can't even believe it myself. How can I tell all these people?

She pushes more needles all the way around both of my purple breasts. She grabs my clit hard. She scrapes it with her fingernails. She takes another needles and slowly pushes it through my hood. I shake and scream. "NO! Fuck!" but I gush a little more juice.

Roadrunner2005
06-01-2008, 06:47 PM
"Look at her!" The woman says giggling. She raises her hand so we can all see that it's all wet with your juices. "Well, cunt," I say as I stand behind you, "I think title 'whore' suit you a lot better than 'office bitch'. Don't you think so?" I run my hand along your body. My fingers flicker the needles in your tits, making you shudder. You look so delicious now, and I can feel your ass grinding against my cock.

Guessing my intention, your colleague continues fucking your cunt with her fingers while wetting her other hand with your juices. With a wicked smile, she starts shoving her wet forefinger into your ass. Your ass tightens instinctively, but all she has to do is to stick out her tongue and give your tortured clit a lick, and your defence is broken. Her finger is soon sliding in and out of your ass easily, and she adds another finger. I unzip, grab your waist and press my cock against your tight ass. The woman takes hold of the head of my cock and aims, and I push.

You let out a loud cry as you feel my cock forcing open your ass, but there's nothing you can do about it, and soon the entire head is in. I keep pushing, gaining another inch, and then another. Finally, my entire length is inside you, and with your ass impaled my cock, you're almost lifted off the floor. Slowly, I begin fucking your ass, pulling your body up and down to meet my thrusts. The rope on your tits tightens every time I pull you down, but you no longer care. You're in a delerium of pain and pleasure, and when the woman presses another vibrating egg against your pierced clit, you start coming uncontrollably.

Guest011909
06-03-2008, 06:28 AM
The other woman has been pierced all over...and now she is about to get fucked in the ass. I can hear her scream as she is entered. He pushes in further and further until his whole cock is inside her. Soon her screams turn into moans of pleasure as she begins to cum.

I tense my whole body trying in vain to become stone...to deflect anymore pain that comes my way. My cunt and asshole tense up as well, as if prepared to deflect any assault.

Roadrunner2005
06-03-2008, 02:05 PM

Listening to newbesub's cries and moans, the men abusing you get horny. They let you down and untie your wrists, only to tie them again behind your back. Your elbows are also tied together, putting a painful strain on your shoulder. Next, ropes are tied around your body and your tits. As they tie you up, the men run their hands all over your body, especially you sore, abused tits. Then they bend your legs and tie each of them, keeping you in a kneeling position with your knees wide apart. But instead on keeping you on the floor they attach ropes to the knots at your back and haul you off the floor so now you're hanging horizontally with your face down. Your ankles are then tied to your bound wrists. Pulled by your own weight, the ropes are digging deep into your flesh. And just when you think it can't get any worse, a woman approaches with two metal clamps. Laughing at the painful look on your face, she attaches them to your nipples.

A hand on your pussy reminds you how exposed and accessible you are. You grunt as two fingers invade you. Slowly, they begin to thrust in and out of your pussy. After a while, they're windrawn suddenly. Then you feel something near your pussy, and you expect it to be those fingers again...but Smack! It turns out to be the flogger instead. You let out a muffled cry in pain and surprise, then it stops. After a while, you feel something near your pussy again...

Roadrunner2005
06-03-2008, 02:44 PM
[To newbesub: a pic for your imagination...]

Guest011909
06-03-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm dizzy as I hang in the air, facedown...pain ripping through my arms...then through my nipples as someone puts clamps on them.

I feel fingers in my pussy...I get wetter in spite of the pain...and then

WACK! Pain shoots through my pussy as it's flogged.

I feel something again...I clench tight as I wait for the blow...

newbesub
06-03-2008, 06:10 PM
The woman continues to shove her fingers in my cunt. She then shows off my juices. I am humiliated and I only gush again. I am a whore. I can't help, but become ready and horny and wanting. The harder I try not to, the more I want a hard cock in me around me. It doesn't matter.

The woman is near my ass hole. SHe is poking and proding. I've never had anything in my ass. I clench up, but she laps at my clit with her tongue and I am lost. I am so close to the edge of an orgasm. I want to cum. I need to cum. Even with all the pain everywhere, my tits, my nipples, ass, and my back, I want to cum. I know I won't last much longer. Her finger slides in and out of my ass. It's strange and uncomfortable. When it finally doesn't hurt, she slides a second finger in. Then she stops. I have this strange emptiness.

I had forgotten the man was still behind me. I'm not sure how I forgot that. I feel the woman's hands opening my ass cheeks. Something larger is pushing on my hole. I swing a little and see the man. His pants are around his ankles. I realize it's his cock pushing into my ass. The woman is helping him. She laps up at my clit again and more of him enters me. I cry out. It is so large. He's tearing me. He pushes slow but deliberatly. Eventually I can feel his entire body on my back.

I close my eyes with a few tears escaping down my cheeks. He begins thrusting into me. It begins to feel differently. I am full of his cock. Despite the pain, I thrust back agaisnt him. It is beginning to feel wonderful. I'm closer to cumming. The woman holds another vibrating egg and holds it to my clit.

I explode. I have been on the edge for so long. I don't care who sees me. I moan and scream. I have never felt this good with any man. I shake and cry out. My pussy pulses around the other eggs. THe man thrusts and slams inside me.

"Oh God! More! Fuck me! Yes. Yes. Yes!" I have never screamed so loud. My ass grasps at his hard cock inside me. I feel him jerk inside me and then the slight burn of his cum hosing my insides.

"You fucking whore! You love this. Cum for me slut. You know you lake my hot cum up your ass."

I'm still moaning and gasping for breath. He stays hard in my ass. The woman hasn't removed the egg from my clit.

"Stop. Please. It's too much!" It's overwhelming. I'm so sensitive now. I would have thrown any other man out of my apartment by now.

"You're such a greedly little cunt. We know you take everything from everyone, so take it." The woman laughs at me.

I begin to spasm. I struggle to get away from the egg, but the man holds me. I cum again painfully, reluctantly, amazingly hard. I've never cum more than once, but I can't stop now. I just scream. I scream to God. I scream to the man. I scream to the woman.

All the pain is gone. I feel everyone's eyes on me. It turns me on knowing that the men are becoming hard and the women are starting to touch themselves.

Roadrunner2005
06-05-2008, 12:48 AM
The way your ass squeezes my cock feels amazing. I keep my cock deep inside your ass even after I've shot my last drop, just to savor the sensation. Finally, I pull out of your ass so others can use you.

"So you like to come huh, you filthy whore? Well we're gonna keep you coming!" the woman says laughing as she keeps working on your clit with the vibrating egg. I go upstairs to my room and return with a couple of silver rings. The woman takes the vibrating egg off your clit temporarily and slowly pulls the needle out of your clit. When she does that, she twists the needle intentionally to make it hurt, but at this point even this seems to be making you hornier. She then passes one of the silver rings through the hole in your clit and snaps it shut. Next, she removes the needles in your tits, and I put a ring through each of your nipples. "Hmm, now she's starting to look like the fucktoy that she really is," I say as we stand back to admire our work.

You're not getting much time to rest, though. A guy lies down beneath you and we lower you onto his cock with the ropes binding your tits. You let out a moan when his cock enters your pussy. The man orders you to ride him, but you say you can't. To give you some motivation, another man starts whipping your ass with a riding crop, until you start grinding your hips in a steady rhythm. Seeing this, the man puts down the crop, grabs you hips and pushes his cock into your ass. As you're being fucked in both holes, the woman returns, and starts teasing your ringed nipples with the vibrating egg. "How does it feel to be used in both holes, huh, whore? You want a cock in your mouth too? Beg for it!"

newbesub
06-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I am pierced. Silver rings go through my nipples and my clit. They throb, taking most of my attention to them. All I want is more. I am lowered onto a large cocked man. I am exhausted and as good as it feels to have him inside me I can't move. I feel the crop smacking my ass again. My ass automatically grinds onto the cock. I don't even have control over my body any longer. Another cock pushes into my hot asshole. It is not gentle, but not ripping me apart. It fills me. The cock in my cunt and the cock in my ass rub each other and me. I am so full I can hardly breathe. The woman returns placing vibrators on my newly piereced nipples. I'm on my way to cumming and she takes them away. I scream in disappointment. They all know what I want. MORE. She yells at me again. I don't give a shit. Yes I want a cock in my mouth. Yes I want to cum, yes I want someone to play with my nipples! Yes I want it all!

"More please, more cock in me, more in my mouth. I'm such a fucking filthy slut. Give me more!"

Roadrunner2005
06-08-2008, 05:58 PM
"Well, since you ask so nicly..." a guy says chuckling as he enters your mouth. The three men begin fucking you together, their cocks slamming into each of your holes. The guy in your mouth grabs your tits and use them to pull you towards him, and although it hurts, this only seems to excite you even more. When the second guy thrusts into your ass, he thrusts so hard that it's like he's nailing you onto the cock in your cunt. You've never felt so completely used before, a total piece of fuck meat, just holes, and you're coming like you'v never come before. The three guys keep pounding you, harding and harder, and immediately they bring you close to another orgasm, and another, until they finally come and fill your holes with their hot cum.

When they're done, they untie all the ropes binding your body, and you fall to the ground. You moan and writhe in pain as blood rushes back into your tits, and they feel like they're on fire. "You want more, slut?" I ask as I come over with a double-head strap-on. With the guy spreading your legs, I push one end of the dildo into your wet cunt and fasten the belt around your waist. I grab the other head of the dildo and wriggle it a little, and you cry out immediately. The guys pull you up to your feet and lead you towards the other woman, who's still tied up and hanging in mid air. I take hold of the head of the dildo and align it with her cunt. "C'mon, whore, give this cunt the fuck of her life," I say, while another guy encourages you by giving you a hard spank on your ass.

steelish
06-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Steel1Sh pulled up to the little honky-tonk bar that she and a co-worker had scoped out the day before. She just knew her girl pals would have fun cock-teasing all the rednecks in this place. She was aware that it wasn't Newbe's or Pet's kind of place, but she thought Newbe would be able to fire those assholes and then have some fun afterward.

She could hear lots of cheering and laughter going on inside and she paused to primp her hair in the mirror. After stepping out of the car and pausing to lock it, she adjusted her clothing, making sure that her cleavage was displayed to it's fullest. She was dressed to kill in a micro mini with a deep v-neck blouse and planned to tease her way through free alcohol until the bar closed.

She smiled and tossed her jet black waist length hair over her shoulder as she walked up to the door.

She was looking down into her handbag putting away her keys as she stepped into the bar. The cheering was so loud you couldn't hear the music playing from the jukebox. She glanced up to see what the crowd was cheering for.

At first her brain refused to register what she was looking at. Then, her mind started a running conversation; "Oh, God! That's Newbe! What the hell are they making her do with Pet? Pet was tied and hanging from the ceiling! Oh shit, I gotta go get help!" She looked around and everyone was so intent on the scene in front of them that they had not noticed her entrance.

With that last thought she quietly turned and tiptoed soundlessly out of the bar. She practically leaped down the steps and almost fell when she hit the bottom. "Stilettos were so not the thing to run in" she thought to herself. She cringed as the door behind her banged shut.

She got up and ran as fast as she could to her car praying that she would make it.

newbesub
06-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I have cock in all of my holes and I have never felt so used and turned on. I cum with them all thrusting inside me. I am moaning around a cock when it errupts and fills me with his cum. I feel hot spurts of cum in my ass and pussy. My asshole and pussy grab on to the cocks not wanting them to leave my holes. I milk them as they soften and pull out of me.

The ropes are no longer binding my breasts or my body. As the blood returns to my purple tits, I squirm and gasp for breath on the floor. My body is spasming in pain, when a double dildo is shoved into my wet tired pussy and the belt is fastened around me. My arousing tormentor twists the fake cock inside me.

"AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" escapes my mouth. I barely know what is happening around me. I am lifted to my feet and dragged to the other woman. She is hung horizontally face up. The man aims the dildo at her pussy and I am shoved into her. I pray she is not dry.
My arms wrap around her legs. Someone slaps my ass pushing me into her. I am told to fuck her.

With each thrust the dildo enters both of us. She is moaning, but I'm not sure if it is from pain or arousal. My pierced clit rubs on her pubic bone. It feels like it is tearing my flesh apart.

I feel hands slapping my ass and scratching my welts. My ass cheeks are held open and a vibrating egg is pushed into my asshole. My eyes close and I am slapped.

"Watch yourself fucking her! You fucking lesbian. Look at yourself enjoying forced to fuck a woman. What would the company say about that?" A man yells at me and pulls on my newly pierced nipples. I cry out, but I know my juices are leaking out of the belt and are streaking my thighs.

The egg arouses me. I feel it in the dildo deep inside me. I'm panting for breath. I can't help but grind into her and move faster and faster into her. She is suddenly jerked away from me. The woman opens her ass and pushes a vibrating egg in her ass as well. Now she is thrusting towards me as much as I am towards her.

The men and women scratch and slap pet's tits and face. They pull on her nipples.

We are both moaning and grinding against each other. The vibrations resound in both of us. Her legs grip me harder and her legs arise new pain in my welts and it only makes my body clench around the dildo and the egg.

Roadrunner2005
06-10-2008, 07:08 PM
[To steel1sh:]

Your car is just a few steps away, and you let out a sigh of relief as you reach out for the door. Suddenly, a hand reaches out from behind you and grabs your wrist. "Look what we've got here!" A guy says chuckling as he pulls you towards him, while his companion eyes you up and down with a wicked smile. "Another party crusher, great!" he says as he grabs your other arm. "Let me go! H....urgh!" You cry for help turns into a cry in pain as he slaps you hard across your face. The whole world starts spinning around you as he slaps you again.

Your heels drag along the pavement as the two of them drag you back to the house. "Hey, guys, look what we've found! Another wannabe slut!" one of the guys says as he shoves you towards the crowd. Grabbing both your arms, he hold them together behind your back, pushing your chest out, and your tits threaten to fall out of the deep-V of your blouse.

"Hmmm, nice catch!" I say chuckling as I come over. "C'mon, your friend is waiting," I say. You struggle and try to pull my, but my hand is already inside your blouse. I grab your left tit, feeling its firmness and the softness of your skin. My fingers find your nipple and start playing with it. "Nooo!" you cry out and struggle. Laughing, I grab your nipple tightly and pull until you left tit pops ou of the opening and the crowd laugh. I keep pulling, and with the guy still holding you, your tit is pulled into a cone shape. "C'mon, slut, don't you wanna join the party?" Finally, the guy lets go of your arms and you stumble forward. After leading to the center of the living room, I finally let go of your tits and you fall onto your hands and knees. I pick up a modified cattleprod and look at you menacingly. "Strip, whore! Now!"

steelish
06-10-2008, 08:03 PM
I feel indignant, humiliated, yet overriding both those emotions is fear. My cheek stings from the hard slap I received, yet I realize in a choking rush of fear that this is only the beginning. My eyes scan the crowd, hoping to catch the gaze of someone, anyone who might help me, but I don't see a rescuer amongst the throng.

A man walks to me through the crowd and I look hopefully at him, thinking he is my savior. He's a nice-looking man and exactly the type of man I target at bars when I like to drink for free. His shit-kicker cowboy boots are loud on the wood floor and as he gets closer the words he utters dash all my hopes; "Hmmm, nice catch!"

I shrink back as he reaches for me but his hand is inside my blouse in the blink of an eye. He torments my nipples, pulling and twisting as he taunts me verbally. I'm led to another room by the cruel grip of his fingers on my sensitive nubs.

I fall to my hands and knees when we reach the other room and I start to gather courage to tell him off when I hear him snarl, "Strip, whore! Now!" I look up in anger but my expression quickly turns to fear then horror when I realize he's holding what looks like a cattleprod. My breaths start to come in gasps and my fingers fumble clumsily at my blouse. This can't be happening was the only thought in my mind as I jerkily removed my clothing.

As I slowly reveal my body with fingers that seem to stutter at their task, I feel more and more vulnerable. It was as if the clothing was a barricade against the world, and the removal of each piece was chipping away at my dignity. When the last piece fluttered to the ground, I heard a one woman's voice rise above the jeering, cheering crowd; "String up the stuck-up snooty bitch by her hair!"

No! That's not possible! They can't do that to me! I wildly thought as my eyes moved to the face of the man with the cattle prod. I couldn't believe it; even in the midst of this crowd, as vulnerable as I felt, I still found him attractive and was hoping he would suddenly smile and tell me they were just kidding. Hope battled with trepidation as he walked towards me and I cringed when I saw an evil grin crease his handsome features.

Roadrunner2005
06-11-2008, 05:20 PM
[To steel1sh:]

You fumble wth your blouse and the crowd cheer as it falls off your shoulder. Seeing me approaching, you instinctive cover your tits with your arms. That, however, imediately earns you your first zap of the cattleprod. You cry out in pain and fall backwards. A couple of guys catch your arms and hold them tightly behind our back, and your blouse falls comletely off you as you struggle with them. Within minutes, they have your wrists and elbows bound tightly behind you. Your miniskirt and thong are then ripped off. Next, they keep you pinned on the floor and bend your legs back until your feet are touching your hands, and tie your ankles to your wrists. To make things even worse, I have them tie your hair into a ponytail and then tie it to your wrists.

As soon as the men let you go, you realize that in order to relieve the pull of your hair on your scalp, you have to keep your back painfully arched, and within minutes you behind to feel the strain. Your body begins to tremble and you start grunting in discomfort. I circle you, enjoying the sight that you present. Suddenly, I touch your left thigh with the cattleprod and give you a zap. You let out a cry and your whole body stiffens, pulling your own hair and causing you to cry out again. The crowd laugh at your reaction and urg me to do that again, which I do, zaping you in the waist this time. I zap you again and again, and when I zap you between your legs, your cry turns into a howl of pain, and your whole body start shaking uncontrollably. After a while, I decide that you need some new stimulation. "String her up," I tell the guys, "let's have some fun with her tits."

Roadrunner2005
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM

The crowd urge you on, and keep telling you to fuck pet harder and harder. To give you more motivation, a woman ties pet's nipples with strings and ties the ends of the strings to your nipple rings. A guy starts whipping your ass with a riding crop, and when the first stroke ofthe crop lands on your ass, you instinctively arch your back, pulling on pets nipples and your own. The pain seems to be turning you on, as you begin fucking her in a new frenzy. Sometimes peope will slap pet's tits so that she'll pull back.

You colleague comes over, looks at you and snickers. "Well, finally we get to see the real you," she says, and then spits on your face. You're too consumed by your approaching orgasm to notice, so she takes one of your nipple rings and starts twisting it. "I'm talking to you, stupid cunt! Open your mouth so I can spit into it!" When you comply, she bursts out laughter, "Wow, that's impressive! I've never seen anyone so good at being a whore! Hey, Jake, maybe we should call her 'No.1 whore'!" "Yeah," I say, "maybe we should have that name tattooed on her ass, and then we'll have whores no.2 and 3..."

steelish
06-12-2008, 07:28 AM
The evil grin on his face frightens me. I instinctively try to cover my breasts, feeling like this small gesture will help me to maintain my dignity. He is so quick with the cattle prod, I don't realize he's zapped me until I feel the shock. "Aaaaah no!" I cry. It is like the worst static electricity shock you can imagine; as if a giant rubber band snapped hard against my body and I stumble back, tripping and falling backwards. When I feel the hands grasp my arms I struggle, to no avail. My wrists are tied and then they start on the elbows, pulling them together until they touch behind my back. The strain is enormous, and my breasts are sticking out like they are beckoning the cruelty of the people who surround me. I am flipped to my stomach and pinned to the floor. I am naked within seconds.

I feel hands at my feet, bending my legs and bringing my ankles up to meet my hands behind me. Ropes bind my ankles to my wrists, causing even more tension across my chest. My back is arched and I am balanced on my stomach, facedown on the floor. I feel them messing with my hair, and I begin to panic again. Within a few seconds, I am trussed up with my hair bondage pulling my head back uncomfortably. I try to use my hands to pull on my ankles, hoping that it will ease the strain on my neck, it doesn't. I release my legs only to find out that my hair is being pulled painfully. I frantically pull with my wrists again and arch my back as hard as I can. My head is pulled back so far that I cannot even shut my mouth. I am beginning to shake from the exertion.

I can hear the man with the cowboy boots circling me. I try to track his movements with my eyes, but my hair bondage is holding my head in place. I am pinned to the floor as effectively as a butterfly is pinned to corkboard. ZAP! That horrible snapping pain is at my left thigh. I cry out and loose purchase on my ankles. My hair is pulled sharply as my body stiffens causing me more pain. The crowd is clapping and cheering, while urging on my tormenter. ZAP! at the waist now, with the same effect. The cattle prod and my hair bondage are taking turns as my abuser.

When I feel the ZAP between my legs, my usual cry escalates into a howl of horrid pain. "Aaaaaeeeeieiiiiiiiii" I screech. I cry and my body starts shuddering uncontrollably. I have lost the strength in my body to escape the pull of my hair bondage and I lay there, limp with the pull of my ankles trying to scalp me. I cringe when I hear him say; "String her up, let's have some fun with her tits"

newbesub
06-12-2008, 12:16 PM
There's a third woman tied up next to pet and myself. How can this be happening?

My nipple rings are tied tightly to pet's rings. With everymove I make, I pull her and she pulls on me. We are connected in our desires and in bodies. We are both enjoying this. I've never been with a woman, but fucking her senseless like this and sharing our pain is hot. I'm close to cumming and all the jeering and the yelling seem to fade away. Pet is so beautiful. Her face is flush and sweaty. Her muscles are tight and straining from being suspended and from fucking.

The woman from work snaps me back to the reality of the situation when she twists my nipple and spits on my face. She makes me open my mouth for her to spit in and I do it. My God, I do it. How have I become this subserviant painslut so quickly? How can all of this be so wrong and feel so good?

Around me, I see men reaching in thier jeans and stroking thier cocks. Some have women rubbing them. Other men are rubbing thier women. The whole place is in a kind of sexual frenzy. I know watching us is turing them on and it is turning me on. I look out at at them and moan.

The man who lured me here, Jake, talks to the woman from work about tattooing us. I'm fucking a woman, being fucked by a woman, and I'm still thinking about him. His cock is continually hard. I've sucked many cocks here and been fucked by many cocks here. But Jake is the one who brought me here. Somewhere I switched between trying to survive this to trying to impress him that I could take it.

The woman from work Louise, grabs the strings connecting pet and I. She pulls them high pet and I both moan and lean up, but neither one of us stops fucking each other. Louise lets go and then yanks up again and both pet and I cum. We are both moaning and screaming. I can't take my eyes off of Jake's face. It makes no sense, but it is like I am coming for him.

Mastrovenice
06-12-2008, 10:17 PM
.. I watched silently for a while, as the whole scene began. When I was invited to the party I wasn't sure what the deal was, just that it was 'secret' and 'something crazy' might happen to the new stuck-up bitch at work. I stayed behind the crowd as she got mauled, strung-up and abused. I cheered as the other chick got similar treatment, and almost took off my belt to join in the fun. But other guys seemed more intent on marking her, so I let them have their fun. And what fun it was, especially the piercing and the forced fucking. That really got my dick hard for sure, especially when she got spit on and practically creamed at the humiliation of it all. She's such a fucking mess now, with the loads of cum flowing down her legs, spilling from her fucked ass and cunt, her face covered in sweat and spit.

Louise breaks from talking to Jake and spots me in the crowd. She makes her way over with some unknown purpose. I stand rubbing my cock thru my jeans, wondering what she's got on her mind, occasionally glancing at the hogtied bitch being moved toward the other gals. "Hey, you got some prison tat's, don't you Charlie?" she blurts out when she gets close. I can see she's been affected by this whole scene as well, her nips poking thru her sheer blouse, face flushed and glowing. "Yup" I respond, rolling up my sleeve, showing her my crudely inked tat. PUNISHER it reads, and she runs her fingers over the letters, tracing it out on my oversized bicep. "Can you do them bitches one?" she asks, pointing to the quivering, still fucking couple. I pull a thin shiv out of my boot and bring it close to her face. "What's in it for me?" Shocked by the knife she steps back, but a cruel grin spread over her face. She holds up a few ink pens she’s collected and I nod. The crowd parts as we move our way to the nearly spent couple. Louise pulls me to the stuck-up one, standing, moaning still thrusting into the poor helpless woman.
“She’ll need to be still” I tell Louise and Jake. “Or else this knife’ll do some real damage” I run the flat of the cold steel down her back, announcing my presence at the next stage of her ordeal.

steelish
06-13-2008, 09:55 AM
My back aches with the constant arch it is in. I can't find any relief and my neck feels like it's about to break. The men moving me closer to my friends are rough and don't care that I cry out as they bump me into people. They're carrying me backwards. I am facing the direction I've just left. I desperately try to pull at my ankles again to allow for relief, I feel as if my scalp is coming off. The people in the crowd have quieted down a bit, almost as if they're losing interest in the show. The men carrying me turn a bit to talk to someone and as they do I can see Newbe and Pet, and to my shock it appears as if they are enjoying everything. When a woman spits at Newbe she opens her mouth for the woman to spit a second time! But this time into Newbe's mouth! I am mortified. Surely they can't like this?!

I shut my eyes in consternation, only to pop them open when I hear a woman's gruff voice; "Hey, you got some prison tat's, don't you Charlie?" She is walking up to a tall muscular man wearing a tight-fitting black shirt and blue jeans. "Yup" Charlie says to her and turning slightly, rolls up a sleeve to show her a tattoo. Her head is in the way briefly as she looks at it, I see her hand go up and touch it. When she steps back and turns to point to Newbe and Pet, I see the tattoo. PUNISHER. I squeeze my eyes shut. "Can you do them bitches one?" asks the woman, I quickly pop my eyes open to see if she indicates me but to my relief she is pointing at my friends.

God, what is wrong with me I think to myself. Shame floods through me at the thought that I am relieved she pointed their way. I look again. Now Charlie is brandishing a thin knife at the woman and she has an evil grin on her face and a fistfull of pens. As they start to walk by on their way to Newbe and Pet, I shut my eyes, hoping to stay unnoticed. I hear Charlie say, “She’ll need to be still or else this knife’ll do some real damage” I want to see Newbe and Pet so I be sure they're ok, but the two men carrying me have turned to face the show again.

I am now facing away from my friends and cannot see anything except the men and women at the back of the crowd. The two men drop me to the floor. "Ungh!" I cry as my stomach takes the impact. I grapple for my ankles again and pull for relief. This action brings my breasts higher off the floor and the men and women I'm facing grin and move closer. One man leans down and grabs my ankles. I'm rocked forward until my breasts are laying on the floor. He's wearing steel-toed work boots and I see him lift a foot and move it closer. The foot disappears under my chin. I think he's going to press his boot into my throat so I take a deep breath. Instead, he steps on my nipple with the toe of his boot. My wail of pain and fear escalates as he leans his weight on my nipple. It hurts so bad and I'm sure my nipple is damaged for life. The next words I hear filled me with both relief and fear; "Dammit Hank, you're gonna make Charlie mess up these tats with all that screeching going on! We're gonna have fun with that bitch too, just give it a rest."

newbesub
06-13-2008, 10:40 AM
I am tired from cumming, my knees are week. I know that collapsing will me the rings will cut through my sore nipples and proabably pets as well. I grasp her legs tightly.

A dark handsome stranger, like from the movies approaches brandishing a knife. Jake pulls me back, pulling my nipples and turning my tits into cones. The man, Charlie they called him, cuts the string. I gasp with relief.

Louise rips the egg out of my ass and the double dildo belt and all out of my pussy. I am thrown to the floor face down. MY sore nipples pushed on to the rough wooden floor. Jake sits on my back so I can't move. Louise uses rope and ties my wrists together over my head. She ties it to a pulley on the floor. I feel my wrists separating from my arms as the rope cuts deep in my skin.

Another rope is tied to my left ankle and is taught. THe same is done to my right ankle. I feel the cool air on my pussy and my asshole. I test my bonds and cannot move at all. Jake gets up and reappears in front of me with a gag. I am gagged and unable to move. The gag is black and shaped like a cock. Already the slobber makes a puddle on the floor.

Roadrunner2005
06-18-2008, 03:55 PM
"Well Charlie, she's all yours," I say to Mastrovenice after fastening newbe's cockgag. I then go over to check on Steel1Sh, who's already been strung up. She's grunting in discomfort as her weight pulls down on her hair, her shoulders and her ankles. I give her a push and she starts spinning. The guys laugh, and slap her whenever she's facing them. To make things more interesting for her, I attach a heavy metal clamp to each of her nipples, and add a small piece of weight to both clamps.

"How are you feeling, slut?" I ask her as I grab her chin and make her look up at me. "enjoying the party so far? Hey, slut, I ask you a question!" I snap as I give her tits a hard slap. Seeing that the guys are running their hands all over her body, I tell them to try something different with this new toy. I give them a couple of vibrating eggs and tell them to play with Steel1Sh until she's close to coming, but don't let her come. "Let's see how long you guys can keep the cunt close to coming without letting her come. If she gets too close, just bring her down with some pain--you know, whip her cunt, pierce her tits, whatver you think will work," I add, chuckling before going back go newbe to watch Mastrovenice's work.

steelish
06-18-2008, 07:21 PM
It didn't take long before the men who uncerimoniously dumped me on the floor picked me back up. I lost purchase on my ankles and my back started screaming at me again. I was grimacing when I felt them hang me up by a rope tied between my ankles and wrists. The pain I felt before was nothing compared to what I now felt. My back felt as if it was about to break, my thighs were screaming and my abs were stretched tight like a snare drum. I was unable to take a deep breath, I was reduced to shallow panting, which was causing a light-headed feeling within me.

After spinning me and making me feel sick, the man with the cowboy boots leaned into my face and asked me how I was feeling. "How are you feeling, slut? Enjoying the party so far? Hey, slut, I ask you a question!"

Shit[I] I thought, [I]How am I feeling? I feel like shit! I feel sore, I feel afraid, I feel like I might not make it through tonight! but all I did was hang there and pant. That's all I could do. At this point, I couldn't even close my eyes, my hair was pulling back on my face so much.

I could feel hands all over my body and even though my mind was screaming at the intrusion, I was helpless to do anything about it. To make matters worse, my body was betraying me. I was beginning to get the slightest inklings of sexual lust; but I'll be damned if I was going to let it take over. This is wrong I thought, and I almost blurted out that I would not turn them into the cops if they let me go. I don't know what stopped me from saying it because the urge was overwhelming. I was shocked to discover that it was the curiosity that surfaced. Curiosity about how far they would go.

"Here, play with her, get her close, but don't let her cum." I heard the "boss" say. That's what I was beginning to think of him; as the "boss". My heart started to thud when I heard those words. It really started double-timing when I heard him say: If she gets too close, just bring her down with some pain--you know, whip her cunt, pierce her tits, whatever you think will work."

Oh, god I thought, I should have just stayed home.

steelish
06-19-2008, 05:49 AM
The hands touching me were at odds with the painful bondage. They were gentle, softly skimming over my breasts, my pussy lips, making me want more. I flinched when I felt a warm mouth close over my right nipple and gently suck on it. Before I could stop it, a groan escaped my lips, eliciting a chuckle from someone to my left. I see the man named Hank, the one who had stepped on my left nipple earlier, come into view from my left side. He reached down and twisted the nipple he had tortured earlier. I cried out in pain.

"Julie, suck on that tit again, that was making her real wet" came a voice from behind me. Hands were stroking up and down my slit. I was trying to clamp my legs shut, but was in no position (literally) to do anything to stop them. The mouth came back to my right nipple. "uuuuUUUUUunnnngh" I groaned, now armed with the knowledge that another woman was at my breast.

The fingers skimming my slit now rubbed my clit, the thumb of the hand sinking slowly into my pussy. Tremors began to take over my muscles. To my complete and utter shame, my juices were flowing freely now. The combination of the sensations was too much and I could feel an orgasm building. The muscles in my pussy fluttered around the thumb in the first tell-tale signs and suddenly; everyone backed away from me. "Nnnn, nnnnn" I cried out. I don't know whether my cry was in frustration or relief.

As soon as my body stopped trembling and I was back to simply grunting from the strain of my bonds, the hands and mouth came back. Julie, the woman at my breast, started moving back and forth from one breast to the other. Her mouth on my abused left nipple was wonderful, and I would have kissed her in thanks if I had been able.

The thumb that had been teasing my pussy before now found it's way to my ass. My eyes widened in alarm as my virgin rosebud was invaded by the digit. "Nnnnuuu, nnnnuuu" I tried to cry "NO!" but everyone around me just laughed at my efforts and the thumb continued it's assault. Another hand was at my pussy as the thumb continued to sink into my ass. Now my breasts each had a mouth on them, and the tormenters were starting to lightly nibble on my nipples, which was causing the tremors to start again. I was beginning to warm to the slight pain I felt in my nipples.

I could feel a huge orgasm approaching. All of my muscles were tensing up in anticipation, my ass started to clench around the thumb. "Uuuunnng unnnggguu" I groaned; and the hands and mouths once again disappeared. I was breathless from the stimulation and my ass felt curiously empty without the thumb. The threat of orgasm slowly dissipated, and I growled in frustration.

Six more times the crowd brought me up to a pinnacle, only to stop short of allowing me the release I needed. Tears were freely flowing now, and I wanted, NO I NEEDED to cum in the worst way. I finally started to beg for release; "llleeeaaaase, lllllleeeeeaaaase lle ne cu" I cried.

steelish
06-19-2008, 07:45 AM
The moment I started pleading, the group tormenting me changed tactics. The hands that had been gentle on my pussy and ass were now slapping at my cunt. I could feel the shocks of the slaps through my entire body.

I was continually grunting now, and squirming as best I could. "Stop a second, if she doesn't hold still I'm gonna mess this up!" The voice and the implications of the words froze me. I whimpered. Fingers squeezed my nipples and then I could feel something pinching each nipple. The pinching stayed even though the fingers left my breasts. Suddenly, a severe sharp pain at each nipple had me screaming.

I heard laughter. "Those needles sure do look pretty on those tits of yours!" Hank sneered into my face. The hands resumed slapping my pussy. The pain, pain which would have had me run screaming from the building an hour ago, was beginning to spread throughout my entire body in a heated rush. I tried to shake my head in denial. It can't be, I thought; How can I still be turned on?

I could feel an orgasm approaching yet again, and despite the pain, started to plead once more.

Roadrunner2005
06-20-2008, 04:34 PM
newbe looks up at me as Mastrovenice gets ready to work on her. "Don't worry, slut. I'm sure it'll suit you," I say chuckling. She utters something in reply, but it comes out as just a series of grunts because of the cock gag.

More meaningless grunts are coming from behind me, and I know it must be the new toy. "llleeeaaaase, lllllleeeeeaaaase lle ne cu," Steel1Sh cries out pathetically. "Damn, your nipples have just be pierced and you wanna come? You're such a whore!" I say chuckling as I grab her chin and force her to look up at me. Her eyes are kind of dazed, and her face is covered with sweat and blushing with excitement. "So you wanna come huh? You're nothing but a whore, aren't you? Answer me!"

Seeing a guy apparoach you with a cattleprod, I let go of your chin, and you cry out and spasm as the guy touches your inner thigh with it. But as soon as they resume playing with you with the vibratig eggs, you start moaning again. "It's really hard to tell which one of these two sluts is worse!" I say chuckling as I reach down and grab the needles on your nipples. I start twisting them, and you howl in pain, but at the same time, your body struggles to thrust itself against the vibrating egg touching your pussy. Holding your left nipple, I take another needle and push it through, making an "X" with the first needle. Then I do the same thing to your other nipple. "You like that, huh, whore?" Do you want more of that, or do you wanna come? I tell you what. You help us torture the other cunt and we'll let you come. What d'you say, cunt?"

newbesub
06-20-2008, 04:47 PM
I am exhausted. There is slobber all over my face and the floor. I can barely move my head. My ears perk at "prison tat." I have no idea what that means. I see Louise hand Charlie ink pens. This is not good. I know that people in jail get tattoos and there is not a tattoo machine, but I don't know how. The light shines off the blade of the knife.

Charlie stands over me with the knife and the pens. I can tell he is thinking. He pushes his boot onto my ass, first one cheek then the other.

steelish
06-21-2008, 06:08 AM
I am panting, out of breath and feel something being pushed into both my ass and cunt. The objects begin to vibrate. I beg to cum again and it attracts the attention of the man with the cowboy boots. He grabs my chin and leans into my face, "Damn, your nipples have just be pierced and you wanna come? You're such a whore!"

My face is flushed and I am covered with a sheen of sweat. I can barely focus my eyes on his face.

"So you wanna come huh? You're nothing but a whore, aren't you? Answer me!"

"nnnnuu nuuuu nu a ho" I try to deny, but I can barely make any noise.

He suddenly lets go of my chin and I feel a searing SNAP against the inside of my left thigh. It's that damn cattle prod again I think as I jump in my bonds. The moment the pain from the cattle prod dissipates, the objects within me start to vibrate again. I moan and my eyes roll back and I try to hump my hips, wanting to speed up the impending orgasm.

"It's really hard to tell which one of these two sluts is worse!" says the guy with the shitkicker boots on and he reaches down to play with the needles in my tits. The pain causes me to cry out but it also adds to the sensations whipping up my orgasm and I try to hump harder. He does something to my left tit and I feel a sharp searing pain, which is then repeated on the right nipple.

"You like that, huh, whore?" Do you want more of that, or do you wanna come? I tell you what. You help us torture the other cunt and we'll let you come. What d'you say, cunt?"

His words bring me out of my daze. My eyes widen and I start to cry out; "uh huh, uh huh" imploring him with my eyes. At this point, I would do anything to cum.

Roadrunner2005
06-21-2008, 09:05 PM
"Hmm, you don't sound sincerely enough," I say chuckling as I give Steel1Sh's tits a slap. "Toy with her some more," I tell the guys, and they happily oblige. With one of them controlling the vibrating eggs in her cunt and ass, another picks up a flogger and starts whipping her hanging tits with them--lightly most of the time, but when he sees that she's close to coming, he'd give her a couple of hard swats.

Newbe is whimpering as Charlie works on her tattoo, and when she hears me coming she looks up and around for me, like I'm going to give her something she wants. "Don't worry, cunt, I haven't forgotten you," I say as I grab her hair and shake her head around. When her tattoo is done, I tell the guys to untie her ankles but keep her wrists and elbows bound behind her back. I then cuff her ankles to a spreader bar, attach a chain to the bar and have the guys string her up so she's hanging unside down several feet off the floor. See her tits hanging down, I can't help giving it a few slaps. Next, I take a dildo and attach it to the outside of her cockgag. When this is done, I tell the guys to let Steel1Sh down and bring her over.

Having been tied up for so long, Steel1Sh can hardly move even when she's untied, but that only earns her a couple of hard strokes of the riding crop to her ass. Finally, she struggles to get up and crawls near me, and the two friends are both ashamed as they look at each other. "So you wanna come, huh, whore?" I say to Steel1Sh as I hand her the mini bullwhip. "Give her a good whipping. If we think you've done a good job we'll let you fuck yourself with that," I say, pointing to the dildo attached to newbe's cockgag.

steelish
06-22-2008, 06:56 AM
I start to cry when he says that I don't sound sincere enough. With the strain of my head being pulled back, it's hard to speak. I grunt and grunt, straining to get his attention, but he turns to the group that had been tormenting me and says, "Toy with her some more." I squeal in alarm but it's too late, he walks away.

The vibrations in my pussy and ass begin again and I am trying my hardest to cum. I'll be damned if I'm going to beg again I think to myself, I'm just going to have to hide how close I am to cumming and let it happen In my haste to get the orgasm going, I am trying to hump my hips as hard ass I can. A man is flogging my tits but curiously, it's gentle and feels like a caress. It adds to my excitement and I can feel the orgasm starting to tingle within me. Suddenly, the man whips the flogger down over my breasts hard, and in the process, catches the needles in my nipples. I scream in pain, and the threat of orgasm has faded once again. I cry out in frustration, "nu nu nu nu"

Four more times the group does this to me; brings me to the peak and then thrusts me back down so that I have to re-climb. I don't know whether to be relieved or be upset when I hear the order for them to lower me and bring me over to Newbe.

As they lower me and my stomach hits the floor I cry out in pain. I have been suspended in that wicked arch for so long that straightening out is painful. My breasts press the floor when they untie my hands from my ankles and I scream anew. The crossed needles are pinching and grinding my nipples.

I am struggling for breath and trying to work the kinks out of my body when the crop lands on my ass hard. I move slowly to my knees and the crop lands again. Crawling over to the man with the cowboy boots, I see Newbe hanging upside down and I cannot meet her gaze. My face flames red as I realize that although I still feel indignant about the situation I am in, I'm also turned on and still want to cum.

I sit back on my heels and look up at him. "So you wanna come, huh, whore?" he sneers down at me and hands me a small bullwhip. "Give her a good whipping. If we think you've done a good job we'll let you fuck yourself with that," he says, pointing to the dildo attached to Newbe's cockgag. I look down at the whip in my hand and contemplate the ramifications of what would occur should I jump up and hit HIM with it. I look around at the crowd. Seeing their evil, smiling, eager faces I knew that if I did that, it would spell worse trouble for me and my friends. I look over my shoulder and see the man named Charlie standing there with the knife still in his hand. I shudder.

Getting slowly to my feet I whisper to Newbe, "Sorry honey, I have no choice"

I swing the little bullwhip, and the lash wraps around her thigh eliciting a scream from her lips. I cringe when I hear it but draw back my arm for another strike. I can hear the crowd cheer each time the whip lands and Newbe cries out. It doesn't take long before I start to get better control of the aim. The crowd cheers loudest when I whip her ass, thighs, pussy or tits, so I concentrate on those areas. Walking slowly around her, I stripe her from tits to knees in a criss-crossed pattern of angry red. To my surprise, I begin to find that I am enjoying some of it and can see why the crowd has been having so much fun.

Several times I have to make an effort to wipe the smile from my face. It would have been much harder for me to do this if Newbe's pussy had not been drooling the entire time. She had trails of juices running down her ass and stomach by the time I walked over to the guy with the shitkickers on and handed him the whip.

As soon as he palmed the whip I dropped to my knees in front of him and waited to see what he thought of the whipping I had given Newbe.

Roadrunner2005
06-22-2008, 01:06 PM
I look at the work Steel1Sh has done on newbe and think, hmm, not bad...but I wonder what newbe thinks of her friend now. Her juices are dripping all the way down her welted body, which is still trembling in pain. I bet she'd like to come too. "So cunt," I say to newbe as I run my hand along her body, "do you think your friend has done a good job? Do you think she deserves to come?"

Mastrovenice
06-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Prison tats aren’t pretty, and they aren’t very fun if they’re done too fast. At least for the person at the business end of the knife. I had marked quite a few guys in prison, so I knew just what to do. As I watched Newbe get whipped by the other hot chick I knew her tat suited her fine. COMPANY SLUT was written above her ass, just high enough on her hips that her pants would never hide it, and any bare midriff outfit would expose her new name. I was able to get the letters big enough to see from a distance. Not a bad job, I thought to myself as I rubbed my cock thru my pants. This show was getting me hot and bothered, but I wasn’t in a hurry. The COMPANY SLUT was getting a good whipping now, and danced and jerked her torso as the leather sliced into her. Steel1SH was starting to get into the role, her orgasm-denied cunt getting heated up by the abuse she was dishing out, and more importantly by the effect it was having on Newbe. She was quite a wet one, and I bet it humiliated her to no end feeling the rivers of her own arousal dripping across her whipmarked, inverted body…
I watch Hank(?) pick up the whip and Steel1SH kneel before them both. I walk up behind them and hear “…deserves to come”. I trace my fingers across the welts on Newbe’s back, and across the new tat on her lower back. I pull my knife back out and slowly ride the tip down the inside of her thighs to her messy spread-open cunt, and back up the other side, leaving a thin white line that is now turning red. “Man we are gonna mark this chick up good” I say, barely containing my excitement as I finish with the knife. I push the thick handle into Newbe’s pussy, and twist it around a bit, soaking the leather. The wicked-sharp blade sticks up like some bizzare ornament, quivering as her cunt muscles tighten around it.. As I pull it out, ropes of her come mixed with semen pull off it. I walk over to the kneeling Steel1SH and grab her by the hair with a yank. She has a glazed look in her eye and barely yelps as I push the knife handle into her throat, being careful with the blade. I want her to taste Newbe’s cunt and all the spunk deposted there. I try to visualize marking her as well and wonder what this bitch’s tat will say. I unzip my pants and pull out my half-hard cock. My Prince Albert piercing shines in the low light as I lazily stoke my shaft. I reach out and wrap Steel1SH’s sweaty hair around it, slowly fucking my hips up against her face as she struggles to keep the knife from dropping from her mouth onto her exposed, vulnerable skin. Spit from her mouth rolls down the blade and slowly drips off. I smile and grab her head in a vice-like grip and grind against the side of her face. I remember the guys I skullfucked in prison. “Mmm… pretty hair” I coo.

steelish
06-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I kneel there, barely aware of what was going on around me, waiting for relief. My pussy is still throbbing and they haven't removed the vibrating objects from me yet, but at least they've done me the favor of turning them off.

I feel my head get yanked back by the hair and am too startled to do anything other than gasp. In my dazed vision, it barely registers that Charlie is the person pulling my head back. Suddenly my mouth is filled with the taste and feel of leather, semen and pussy juices. I realize it is the knife handle. I can see the blade sticking out of my mouth and I bite down to prevent it from falling out and landing blade down on my thighs.

I see a golden glint and it is a piercing, a piercing on Charlie's cock. He is stroking his cock near my face and my wild thought is of hope; hope of the release I seek. Instead of that, Charlie wraps my long hair around his cock and starts grinding it into the side of my face. I can feel my cheeks getting ground against my teeth, trapped between the hardness of the leather knife handle and the firmness of Charlie's cock. I am drooling with the effort to keep a hold of the knife handle and my eyes are watering from the pain of my cheeks being crushed against my teeth.

newbesub
06-22-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm hanging upside down. The blood is rushing to my head, but that is the least of my problems. Charlie tattooed Company Slut on my lower back. Of course, it wasn't on my fleshy ass. He put all over my bones. The pain never stopped as he continually poked his knife tip in my skip over and over again. It bleed. THe crowd cheered and yelled my new name.

I can't help but concentrate on the tattoo and the relief when it is over. I never hear Jake talking to Steel. She walks toward me with a whip of some kind and apologizes. I can't believe it.

Yes I had fucked pet, but I didn't go over there willingly to cum for myself. They had tied us together. I know that in the end we both came from it and I shouldn't have done it, but I didn't have a choice.

HOw the fuck can she say she doesn't have a choice? She is helping them. Okay so the cunt needs to cum, but so what. I've been here for hours while they've tortured me. SHe's barely just arrived. Fucking traitor.

She whips me. I can even cry out because of the cock gag. I know tears are falling down my face. I know I'm bleeding everywhere. I dance and jerk like a puppet on strings. Like a plaything. Their plaything.

Despite all that shit, I'm gushing. My juices are overflowing and dripping down my thighs. What a little painslut I've become. I was a woman of power and prestige. I squished annoying people with my stilleto heel. And now I was a freak gushing from pain.

I don't know how long the whipping lasted. My mind couldn't handle that information. Every part of me was in pain, my back, the tattoo, my tits, my legs, arms, ass. I had never been so turned on and so wanted to have the earth swallow me up from the humilliation.

Jake asked me if Steel deserved to cum. I shook my head no. It was mean of me. I was turned on by her whipping, but she had turned on me and helped them.

Charlie walked towards me rubbing his large cock showing through his pants. Even upside down I could see the enormity of it. I couldn't help but lick my lips. He traces some of the welts on my body and the tattoo. I jerk away from him, but he doesn't even seem to notice. I see his knife again and then feel it drag down one thigh and up the over. I scream again through the gag. I wonder if I will choke if I bit the cock off of it. He pushes the knife handle in my pussy and twists it. I'm too tired to squirm.

Here I am hanging upsidedown a bloody cum soaked, sticky mess too tired to react to a fucking knife in my snatch. There is a demonic feeling of revenge as Charlie goes over to Steel. I can't believe the anger in me, but at the moment it is the only thing keeping me going. He makes her suck on the sperm and juice cum soaked knife. He grabs her hair and wanks his cock in her hair. I knew he would have a thick long cock. I've never seen a dick with a piercing, but I want to know how it feels. I have become such a cock loving pain slut.

Roadrunner2005
06-22-2008, 11:14 PM
I laugh when I hear newbe's answer. "Well, whore," I say to Steel, "looks like you ddon't get to come after all. Your friend wasn't impressed by your effort. Charlie, please do whatever you want with this useless whore. And you--" I say as I pick up a flogger and return to newbe, "let's see if you can come on this, your slut..." and I swing my arm and bring the flogger down between newbe's legs. Smack!

Mastrovenice
06-23-2008, 12:51 AM
“Mmmmm…Pretty Hair”

I grind my hips against Steel, eyes half closed, dreaming of my bitch back in prison. He had beautiful long blonde hair like Steel’s, and I used it as a cum-rag as often as I could. His ass was tight, and though I aint a fucking fag, I’d ream his ass every day on the inside. He was my bitch until I traded him for a chance at taking out that asshole guard. My tat didn't say PUNISHER for no reason.
My cock grows as I dream of his tight asshole around my cock. I look around and see the sorry state of affairs that Newbe has become. Her eyes fix on my cock, growing now, wrapped in Steel’s hair. She shakes her head as if to say no to whatever mumbling Jake has proposed. Then her eyes fix back on my cock, hard and full now, the ring through its head sticking out, shining dully in the darkness. I moan and pull Steel’s head hard against me, shuddering as my full arousal hits me like a drug. I pull o ut the wet knife from Steel’s mouth and throw it to the floor. It sticks into the wood with a thud, the wet hilt glistening.
I jam my hard cock into Steel’s mouth without a moment’s hesitation, adjusting my grip on her head as I push past her mouth into her throat. My balls crush against her lips. I feel the wet drool sliding down my tight swollen balls… Just like my bitch back in the joint. I rock her head back and forth, not really thinking about her hot, wet mouth, my strong hips jerking spasmodically as I feed my desire, groaning slightly, but staring into the eyes of COMPANY SLUT. Her fear is visible in her face, but her eyes show greed and hunger. With what little power she has, she has denied Steel the pleasure she desperately craves. It’s a last ditch effort at control, as she slides farther down into depravity. I can tell the choice was never hers, but just a game Jake uses to fuck with his toys. She’s trapped by her own willingness to succumb to the darkest desires within her. I gaze down at her cunt and asshole, so available, so utterly used and defiled. I shudder with pleasure. Steel’s mouth is a warm hole, nothing more. I jam my boot up against her cunt, pressing black shiny leather against her swollen, red clit. I vaguely hear a noise from her. Is that her gagging? Or sucking for air? Or groaning with pleasure as she grinds against my boot, fucking it as deep as she can into her pussy.
My arousal has tightened my focus. Newbe’s ass-cunt is what I want now, not only because it reinforces my utter disdain for pleasing her, but because it also serves my desire in a way that degrades her the most, cuts her down to size, gives her a brief look at what her life will now become. I look around for the means to lower her to the floor as I casually jam my pierced cock deeper into Steel, cutting off her access to air. I wont dump my cum in her throat. I’ve got another hole in mind.

steelish
06-23-2008, 05:36 AM
I can taste blood in my mouth now. The grinding on my cheek has caused the inside of my mouth to become raw and scraped. Suddenly, without warning, the knife's handle is yanked from my mouth and in it's place is Charlie's cock, grinding in ever deeper until I can feel the ring on his piercing hitting the back of my throat. His hands are gripping my hair tightly, and I can feel the stinging on my scalp as he face-fucks me. I am trying desperately to breath, and at the same time am petrified of what might happen if I accidently scrape his cock with my teeth.

I feel something hard jam up against my clit and I grunt in both surprise and pain. Whatever it is provides me with the means to pleasure myself and despite the crowd watching Charlie fuck my face, I am grinding my cunt against the object in an effort to cum. Charlie is jamming his cock into my throat harder and harder and I am having more trouble timing my breathing to his thrusts. He rams into me one last time and pulls away, also taking away the blunt object I had been fucking myself with. I realize dully that it had been his boot; I can see the slick shine of my juices on it.

I look around, and realize his attentions have turned to Newbe. But what has become of Pet I wonder, and begin to look for her.

newbesub
06-23-2008, 03:42 PM
[by the way. pet has posted on her profile that she is in training]

Jake slams the flogger on my dripping pussy. I jerk and scream muffled by the gag. Then it over takes me. The pressure that has been building for so long from all the whippings, errupts from my body. I cum and I cum and I cum.

Oh Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

I have no idea how idea how it sounds through the gag to the crowd, to the other women, to Jake, or to Charlie. My body spasms and Jake slaps my pussy until I cum again and again. My clit is rubbed raw as it stands up proudly.

After my body has calmed, I see the men in the crowd with wet spots on thier pants and others dicks are flacid after they have cum watching me. Some women are covered in cum and others can barely stand so they lean against their men.

Both Jake and Charlie are watching me. I see Charlie choking Steel on his cock. Maybe I should have let her cum, maybe they wouldn't be hurting her so much now. Then it would be me torturing her.

Mastrovenice
06-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Man she came real fuckin’ HOT….

Steel’s mouth is hot and warm, but just a hole to get me started. Her choking and gagging barely register except to heighten the flow of blood to my cock. Not that I care if she breathes or not. I jammed my boot against her clit just to watch her desperately grind on it, barely feeling her hips fucking my foot thru the heavy leather. I laugh to myself. She is so doomed. Once they rewire to get off on humiliation and pain, no ordinary man will ever satisfy them again. She will deny it with her words but her cunt belongs to the pain now. I have half a mind to throw her into the trunk of my car when the party’s over. She’d be fun to play with until I could trade her or wear her down to the raw core and exploit her…

I watch Jake flog the living shit out of Newbe’s exposed cunt. The COMPANY SLUT is getting off on it, and I mean getting off! Her eyes go wild with the intensity of the moment, like a cocaine rush that goes on and on. Spit leaks out around the thick gag shoved far into her mouth as she screams and basically looses it. Her tits heave on her torso as she breathes hard, like a runner crossing the finish line. Jake is working up a sweat as his own arousal pushes him beyond the point of rational thought. He’s become so lost in her pain that he can barely control himself. The flogger crashes into Newbe’s cunt over and over, till it too is soaked in the various juices flowing from her abused crotch, and Jake sprays the audience with each wind-up. I wipe a drop off my cheek as I move up toward her screaming, writhing body. Finally her wails cut thru the crowd as we all stare in awe at the COMPANY SLUT’s performance. She collapses against her bondage, totally utterly used. Her beet red cunt lips splay open revealing her moist hot core, her clit swollen and erect, larger than most, punished yet alive like a raw nerve.

I push Jake aside, and move to Newbe’s dangling, inert form. Louise runs up to me and tries to grab my cock, her own lust elevated by the events witnessed. I’m not in the mood for her and I twist her arm behind her carelessly. She’s surprised and shocked. She swears at me but I don’t give a goddamn. I cuff her across the face and she drops to the floor, crying and confused, one hand wiping the trickle of blood from her mouth, the other buried in her panties, rubbing her own clit furiously.

I lower Newbe into a heap on the bare floor, and re-arrange her body. She’s barely with us, conscious, but not really back in the room. I lift her ass up till she’s kneeling, her arms still bound behind her back, her hands totally numb now, useless to her for a while. Her head and shoulders rest on the floor, a rubber cock extending out from her gagged mouth. I slap her face trying to bring her around… Not much response. I look around and see some men nearby, cocks getting soft, their cum splattered on the filthy floor. “Hey Assholes, get over here” I yell at them. They look around, not to sure what to do. A minute ago they were wanking and cheering, now they themselves cringe. “Get The Fuck OVER HERE NOW” I yell, just a bit too loud and unhinged. They scurry over meekly. I push them toward Newbe on the floor. “Wake her up! Use your fucking cocks to do something useful and get to it” They look at me, confused, unsure. One tries to back away. They just don’t get it. I slap one across the face. He looks like he’s about to cry. “Wake her up! Piss on her fucking FACE! PISS ON HER FUCKING FACE ASSHOLES!” I stand back smiling. I’d do it by myself except my cock is so fucking hard.

steelish
06-24-2008, 06:11 AM
I watch numbly as Charlie lowers Newbe and rearranges her form. Now he has everyone in the place hopping to do his bidding. As cruel as he seems, I almost feel like sidling up next to him for protection from the rest of the crowd. I groan inwardly as I watch his hard cock bob up and down next to Newbe's ass as he yells at the men in the crowd.

Oh my god, he's yelling at them to piss on her face! I moan softly and my hands move to my cunt. I crawl closer to the action and start to play with myself. I am rubbing my clit and I have fingers shoved in my pussy, but I can't bring myself to the edge of release. Frustrated, I watch as the men start to piss on Newbe. I groan again as Charlie's cock slides into her and in a flash of inspiration, I reach up and twist the needles that still pierce my nipples. Aaaaah ggooooooood yeeeahhh I scream as I finger my clit and twist and pull at the needles while watching Charlie's cock slam in and out of Newbe. Throwing my head back, I start to cum hard, squirting my release all over the wooden floor.

Roadrunner2005
06-24-2008, 07:31 AM
I can see Steel start playing with herself, but I decide to let her finish. Let's see what kind of depraved whore you've become, I think to myself.

I chuckle when I see her come and squirt all over the place. I give several guys a nod and we walk over to her. She's still spasming with her eyes closed. "What do you think you're doing, you shameless whore!" I say as I grab her hair and press her face down to the floor. "Who told you you could come, huh? And look at the mess you've made!" I scold, rubbing her face against the wet floor. "C'mon, clean up your own mess, you filthy whore!" I order. "Man I wish her friends and colleagues can see her like that," a guy says as he gives her ass a spank.

"So you like to come huh? Let's see how much you like that." I tell the guys to bring over the Sybian. The guys set up the machine with a large dildo as I tie Steel's wrists and elbows behind her back again. We carry her over to the machine and she lets out an animal-like grunt as we lower her onto the rubber cock. We then cuff her ankles to the side of the Sybian to prevent her from getting off it. To keep her sitting upright, I tie her tits with a piece of rope hanging down from the ceiling. "Are you ready, whore?" I say as I switch on the machine and turn it up.

newbesub
06-24-2008, 02:08 PM
I am barely aware of my body being lifted from my bonds. Finally I am not upside down and I am placed on the floor. It doesn't really matter. I am someplace away from here safe and warm. My entire body still feels the effect of my multiple orgasms. My body is rolling, immersed, in the pleasure. I feel high floating above everything around me.

I am jerked back into reality when a foul warm liquid is pouring all over my body welts tattoos and all. I see the men around me and realize they are pissing on me. I am so glad that my mouth is gagged. I wonder how long ago some of these guys pissed. It's awful and smelly. I feel so dirty and ashamed. How many times will I think that in this ordeal. I'm in a downward spiral of depravity and despite my resistance I am responding to it.

I am face down on the floor, my hands behind my back. I feel the air on my pussy and asshole. They are stretched and full of cum. My nipples are painfully hard. The rings are rubbing on the wooden floor. Every part of my body is on a super hightened sense of awareness. Charlie is behind me. Whatever he does, it will be painful and I will probably enjoy it. I wondered about his piercing and now I will find out. Where will he shove his large cock that I admired earlier? I am at his whim, tied and waiting.

Mastrovenice
06-24-2008, 10:12 PM
The fuckhead Fratboy actually starts to tear up. “What a fuckin’ pussy” I say to myself as they strain to release their bladders. One of them is half-drunk, so he starts in right away. His shrimpy, shriveled cock lets out a small stream of piss till it builds in volume. He laughs as he plays it across Newbe’s head and shoulders, soaking her hair and splashing across her back and ass. She’s still out of it, oblivious to the growing puddle of urine around her. Fratboy finally gets his going, though he looks like he wants to run away. He’s so nervous it splashes over his shoes first and gets his pants splattered. “On her fuckin’ head, loser!” I yell at him, raising a fist. He cowers, but complies.

Newbe is coming around now, and I laugh as she discovers herself in a small and growing pool of hot, smelly piss. I kick her in the ass to complete her wake-up call. “I should have tattooed URINAL on your ass” I say to her, then look across at Steel pulling at herself in abandon. “That’d look good across your tits, huh bitch!” I yell at her as she squirts her come across the wooden floor. It slowly dribbles across to join the pool that Newbe’s face is smashed into.

The boys are finished but I’m not done with Fratboy. He’s got a role to play in this story. He jacked off to someone else’s pain, now he’s gonna be my bitch as well. I grab him by his scrawny neck and throw him into the pool on the floor. He screams and starts to bawl, looking up at me with hate and fear… but mostly fear. I kneel down and grab a fistful of his hair and slap him across the face real hard. He’s stunned, but his resistance crumples. I push his head down with my boot, till he’s right next to Newbe. I’m sure she can look into his eyes and see his terror. I grab Newbe’s piss-soaked head and use it as a mop, playing with her. Fratboy wants to run. He yells for help, but it’s a lost cause. No one in their right mind would come within arms length of me now.

I retrieve my knife and slice off Fratboy’s clothes, wrapping strips of shirt together to make a rope, which I tie as a leash around his neck. I kick him in the ribs “Get on your hands and knees, gayboy!” I yank on the collar. He scrambles to get up, splashing around like a goldfish out of water. I lead him so his ass faces Newbe. I lift his head by his hair and slap him again for good measure. “Don’t Fuckin Move! Got Me!” I say as I cut a small scar across his cheek. His eyes are wide, his body trembles. I can’t believe it but he pisses some more, he’s so terrified.

I go back behind him and lift Newbe’s head by her stringy soaking hair. I drag her a foot forward and bring her head down between Fratboy’s ass cheeks. The dildo hits his asshole and stops. I push Newbe’s head down till it nestles deep between his cheeks. Fratboy screams. I laugh. My cock it still hard. I walk behind Newbe and spread her cheeks with my meaty hands. Her own asshole is leaking cum like a faucet. I push my pierced cock into her in one strong arc. She screams. Fratboy screams and squirts another load of cum between his legs as Newbe’s face-cock buries itself deep in his ass. I gather this isn’t his first ass-fuck. I grab Newbe’s hips and start to ram her. Cum leaks out with each thrust, dribbling down her thighs. I can barely hear her moan between Fratboys asscheeks.

“Louder, Louder, LOUDER!” I yell, starting to come.

steelish
06-25-2008, 04:47 AM
I was enjoying the last vestiges of my orgasm when I hear Jake's voice; "What do you think you're doing, you shameless whore!" He grabs my hair and presses my face down to the floor.

"Who told you you could come, huh? And look at the mess you've made!" He says, rubbing my face against the wet floor, as if I am a shameful puppy.

"C'mon, clean up your own mess, you filthy whore!" He yells.

"Man I wish her friends and colleagues can see her like that," a guy says as he gives my ass a spank.

"So you like to come huh? Let's see how much you like that," Jake yells down at me.

Jake ties my wrists and elbows behind my back again and I moan with the fear that I will once again be tied in that horrible arch. I relieved only momentarily when they carry me over to some kind of machine that has a rubber cock protruding from the top of it. As they lower me over the machine I grunt and growl loudly. I try to raise up but they quickly cuff my ankles to the side of the machine and I can't raise myself. I lean forward to take pressure off and Jake pushes me upright and ties my tits to an overhead rope hanging down from the ceiling.

"Are you ready, whore?" Jake says as he switches on the machine and turns it up.

It starts to vibrate and the rubber cock is moving. It is the stimulus I had been craving earlier, but after cumming so hard a minute ago, it is an almost painful annoyance. I squirm and moan, trying to find a comfortable position.

In the midst of my squirming, I discover that I can create the sharp pain that brought on my earlier orgasm by leaning into the ropes on my tits. I think that maybe this will take my mind off of the humming intrusion below, so I lean and grunt with the effort. A curious thing happens, instead of taking my mind off of the annoying rubber cock and clit vibe, the pain is melding and making everything feel wonderful; even the bindings holding me in place become a part of the glorious feeling.

I start to lean, pulling on the tit rope and grind my hips and struggle with the bonds and Oh my god! I'm going to cum again! I open my mouth and scream it out to the whole world, "Aaahh aaahhh ahhhI'm gonnnnna cuuuuUUuummm shit shit shit Iiiiimmm cuuuuUUUuuuummmmmmMMMmiiiinnggg!" I thrash in place, held by bonds and that hard rubber cock as I cum and cum and cum. I orgasm so long it becomes painful and I start to scream, "No more, please no more. Take me off of here, plllleeeeaaaseee!!!"

I turn wild eyes to Jake and try to appeal to him. "Please, please take me off of here!"

As he just stands and smiles at me a flash of inspiration hits me and my mouth opens. To my surprise it feels good and right as I look at him and cry out; "Please sir, please sir"

Roadrunner2005
06-25-2008, 02:50 PM
[To Steel:]

I laugh when I hear what you're saying. "Not bad," I say as I take hold of the rope binding your tits and pull it, "but there's one more thing you've got to learn, and that is you don't get to decide what we're gonna do--well, you don't get to decide what you're gonna do. You don't get to come unless I tell you to, and if I want you to keep coming, that's what you're gonna do until you fucking die from it. Is that clear?" I ask, emphasizing my question with a pull on the rope that lifts your whole body up, as much as your cuffed ankles allow you to. I keep you hanging by your tits for a while, and then let go of the rope suddenly, so that you slam back down on the Sybian.

Seeing your reaction, I decide to see how much more you can take. I pick up a thin cane and start caning you tits. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, both above and under your nipples. The underside of your tits have relatively been untouched so far, and now it's hurting like it's never been hurt before. I keep increasing the tempo, trying to drive you towards another orgasm, and then another. "Come for me, whore! Show the world what a dirty filthy cunt you are!"

newbesub
06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
The skinny, hesistant fratboy's face is next to mine under Charlie's boot. I'm still in a puddle of piss when fratboy pisses again. Normally, before tonight, I would have tried to help him or at least felt badly for him. Now I don't. It's just more piss around my face. There is terror in his eyes, but I'm in survival mode barely caring what is done to me. Soon his eyes will be like mine tired and waiting.

Charlie mops up the piss a little with my hair. My gorgeous long brown. Charlie turns fratboy around so his ass faces me. I've never been this close to anyone's ass. Charlie shoves me forward so my cock gag roughly enters Fratboy's asshole. He screams there's no lube and I'm sure it tears him.

I can't stand the smell and I close my eyes. My face cannot escape this idiot's ass. I try not to focus on the smells. I can't always breathe if Charlie thrusts into me really hard. My nose is smashed into Fratboy's crack. When did I become this heartless bitch?

Charlie is now behind me. His hands grab my ass and pull them apart. I feel a small breathe of air on my ass. He shoves his pierced cock straght in my ass, pushing me into Fratboy's ass. Fratboy can't move as Charlie is holding his leash. Charlie's cock is so thick and long it fills me. It slides in smoothly and deep with all the other cum still there. My entire body moves forward as he thrusts in me. All the dirtyness of the act is turning me on again. I never knew my body could produce so much fuckin juice. I scream as loud as I can under Charlie's order. I don't want him to stop.

steelish
06-25-2008, 07:48 PM
He crushes my hopes by laughing at me when I plead and call him sir.

"Not bad," he says as he takes hold of the rope binding my tits and pulls it, "but there's one more thing you've got to learn, and that is you don't get to decide what we're gonna do--well, you don't get to decide what you're gonna do. You don't get to come unless I tell you to, and if I want you to keep coming, that's what you're gonna do until you fucking die from it. Is that clear?" he sneers, punctuating it by lifting me by my tits, as much as my cuffed ankles allow. He keeps me hanging by my tits for a while, I can feel the pressure within them and if feels as if they are about to explode. Suddenly, he lets go of the rope so that I slam back down on the Sybian and get fucked once again by that damned rubber cock. I was gasping at the pull on the rope, and squeal in alarm when I land hard on the cock.

Jake then starts caning my tits. The sharp pain awakens something inside me. As he canes the tops of my breasts, the pain is turning into a heat that spreads to my cunt. When he turns his attention to the underside of my breasts, which, until now have been left alone, the shock of the strikes raise me slightly on the cock; making me fuck it. He does it slowly at first, then faster and faster, alternating above and below. The pain is pervasive now, and I am crying out continuously. The pain has a keen edge to it that adds to the pain on my clit and pussy. He is driving me to an eruption like none I've ever had before, and I am scared of it.

I hear Jake yell "Come for me, whore! Show the world what a dirty filthy cunt you are!"

The words shatter my world, and I throw back my head and scream as I cum hard and long. My eyes roll back in my head and I start to grind down on the rubber cock. I am shocked to realize I am leaning into the cane strikes, relishing each blow. My juices have completely covered the machine that is fucking me and I feel as if I will never be the same.

Mastrovenice
06-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Newbe is grunting and moaning in response to my massive swollen cock pounding her ass. Her head gets jammed between Fratboy’s cheeks as I push her, and pull him back on his leash. They meet at his asshole, where Newbe’s face-cock is pushing deep into his ass. He gyrates and wriggles, trying to break loose. It’s all lost on me as I feel the orgasm within me start to peak. My balls clench tight as I scream and pull way too hard on Fratboy’s leash, forcing Newbe’s face tight up against his flesh. If I cared to notice I would see her fighting for a breath, just like Fratboy. I jam harder one more time and hold my pierced meat so very deep inside her. With an animal grunt I come, a major head rush as my semen flows in scalding hot jets inside Newbe’s clenching asshole. As I squirt I lean forward, sealing her face. I know she can’t breathe. I want it that way. I want her to know that I can control the very life in her body.

Fratboy passes out and collapses on the floor. Newbe’s face-cock pulls out from his battered ass. She gasps for breath around the gag. I shudder convulsively and squeeze the last drops of come from my balls. Her ass is surprisingly tight for having taken so much abuse tonite. I can’t tell if she came or not, but that’s not my concern right now.

I pull my cock out, finished for now. Its glistening with my come mixed with god knows how many other guys. I leave Newbe with her ass in the air and her legs still in the spreader bar. I reel the inert form of Fratboy in and shove him behind Newbe. I pick him up by the hair and revive him with my backhand slap. He coughs and struggles a bit, but is basically a rag doll now. I drag him to Newbe’s ass and shove his face against her cummy hole. He knows what to do and he starts sucking the cum from Newbe. “Clean it ALL up, cumface” I yell as I squat at Newbe’s head. I pull on his leash and give him a reminder who’s boss. We can hear the obscene slurping as he works on her crotch. I undo Newbe’s gag and it falls out into the piss-puddle with a plop and a splash. I can see teeth marks around the base where she bit down hard on it.

I lift Newbe’s head by her piss-soaked hair and drop her mouth directly onto my glistening, half-hard cock, straight from her cummy ass. The piercing slides across her tongue as it fills her mouth and presses into her throat. She squeals and struggles to breathe as it fills her mouth. I squat, smiling at the scene. I feel calm, and Newbe’s hot mouth is a comfortable place. After a nice come, nature always calls.

Roadrunner2005
06-29-2008, 12:48 AM
[To Steel]

A crowd is forming around you and they are amazed by your display of depravity. "Look at her!" a woman says in mock disgust, "she actually likes being hurt! What a messed up whore!" she says as she reaches down to tickle your clit. "Yeah, and just a while ago she was trying to help the other cunt!" her friend says. "Do you have any shame, huh, you dirty filthy whore?" she asks snickering as she grabs your hair and pulls you head back. By now you can barely understand what she's saying, not to mention answering, but she doesn't care. "I asked you a question, cunt!" she hisses. She then asks me for the box of needles and proceeds to push them into your tits. She seems to really enjoy hurting you and soon your tits are looking like two pin cushions. "How do you like that, cunt? Do you want more?" When she's tired of that, she grabs a couple of candles, light them and gives several to her friend. They drip hot wax onto your battered tits until they're covered with dried wax.

After a while, even that is failing to get a response from you. Your eyes are rolling back, your mouth is open and drolling, and your body is spasming constantly. Still, I keep you like that for a while before finally deciding that you've had enough for now, so I tell the guys to untie your tits and lay you down on the floor. I want you to regain some of your strength so we can use you some more.

steelish
06-29-2008, 06:35 AM
I am vaguely aware that someone is talking to me. My entire being is focused on my tits, my pussy, and the man with the cane. I am almost ready to beg for more when I feel sharp pain as my hair is pulled. I moan with the pleasure of it. My eyes are having trouble focusing and I am hoping it is the man with the cane pulling on my hair, ready to shove his hard cock in my mouth. I feel as if I could swallow it whole right now. My mouth waters and my throat spasms in response to my thoughts, as if my mouth is cumming.

The hand leaves my hair and I almost cry out in despair, only to moan again when I feel sharp pain in my breasts. The pain continues on and on as I pant and moan. I am once again arching my back and leaning into the pain. Something new starts and I hiss in response. It is hot, fluid and sharpens the hurt in my tits. My eyes roll back with the intensity and I am drooling, my body twitching with spasms.

The fire in my tits intensifies as I feel the ropes loosen. They burn and sting as the blood rushes back into them. I have another large orgasm as a result and moan loudly, too tired to scream. I feel hands gently lift me off of the rubber cock and lay me down on the floor. My arms are painful as I lay on them, but I do not have the strength to move. I lay and wait and hope for more.

Roadrunner2005
07-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Blood rushes back into your tits when they're untied, and I laugh when I see that you're actually coming from that sensation. "Look at that whore!" I say to the people around you as I give your ass a kick. Your spasms have finally subsided, but your body is still trembling lightly. A guy and a woman kneel down next to you and began removing the needles from your tits. "Nipple rings for this cunt, Jake?" the guy asks. "Not yet, I wanna hurt her tits some more. Maybe we'll let her nipples heal first and then pierce them again," I say.

"You hear that, cunt? I bet you'd like that, huh? You filthy piece-of-shit whore!" the woman hisses as she takes hold of the two needles piercing your left nipple. She twists and pulls them back and forth several times before finally removing them. When all the nipples in your tits are removed, you're flipped around and your wrists are untied. Next, the woman fastens a leather collar around your neck and attaches a leash to it. "Get up, whore!" she hisses, "cocks are waiting!" You obviously haven't regained your strength yet, but she keeps forcing you to get up. When you've finally struggled onto your hands and knees, she drags you towards a couple of guys with their erect cocks ready. "C'mon, whore, open your mouth!" she says as she gives you a slap. "And don't miss a drop or you'll be sorry!" she says as she gives your ass a spank. Seeing your cunt between the cheeks of your ass, I reach my foot out and touch it with the tip of my boot, and you tremble immediately. Chuckling, I push the tip of my boot into your cunt, and start fucking you with it. "Hurry up, cunt," I say, "we're waiting."

steelish
07-02-2008, 12:02 PM
I can feel the needles being pulled from my tits and whimper at the sensation. I hear a man and Jake discussing my nipples, or is it my cunt? I am too far gone to pay much attention.

Fetid breath in my face makes me moan and a woman hisses at me. "You hear that, cunt? I bet you'd like that, huh? You filthy piece-of-shit whore!" She is twisting the two needles in my left nipple, making me arch my back.

Suddenly, I am flipped over to my stomach and my now undecorated tits are smashed into the floor, eliciting another deep groan. I feel my arms being untied. The woman with the nasty breath fastens a collar and leash on me to drag me to some men. Drag is pretty much what she had to do, my arms and legs were too weak to do much. I end up on my hands and knees in front of the men, their stiff cocks waving in my face. My mouth waters, I am more than ready for this. Just as I open wide to take the first cock deep, I feel something touch my slit and tremors start. I feel it start to enter my pussy, it is narrow at first, but gets wider. The tremors turn into full-fledged quakes as I feel it slide deep. I lunge forward and take the cock in front of me in one fell swoop, greedily gulping it down as far as I can. My action causes my cunt to lose the object, and I rock back and take it in once again. Oh my God I start to rock forward and back, swallowing cock in my mouth and then swallowing ? with my cunt. I find a rhythm and my forward lunges are accompanied by a growl. Startled, I realize the noise is coming from me. They are turning me into an animal, and I am willingly being led down the path.

It doesn't take long before the cock I am sucking erupts and I hungrily gulp down every drop. I don't wait for orders, I turn my head and suck down the next one. Again, I am rocking, getting fucked in front and behind, loving it and wanting more and ooohhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum, gonna cuuuuuUUUUuuummmmm. I feel my cunt clench on whatever is being pushed into it and my juices coat it. The man in front of me cums so hard into my throat I choke, but I hang on and swallow his load. I pant and turn my head, ready for the next one, but the men are standing there dumbfounded. I growl and reach up, grabbing the nearest man by the belt and yank him forward. "Pants down, now" I snarl and lunge when he drops them.

I don't know what they've done to me to bring this out, but I know I can't go back and be the same. It will never be the same.

Roadrunner2005
07-06-2008, 04:37 PM
"Pants down now?" just when you are busy grabbing the man's cock, another guy comes over and slaps you hard across the face. "Since when did you start giving orders? Say 'Please sir may I have another cock'!" he snaps as he takes hold of your left nipple. He twists and pulls it a few times before handing it over to the man you're sucking and tells him to keep you in line with it.

Seeing you grinding your ass and fucking yourself on the tip of my boot is giving me a real hardon. I withdraw my foot and get down behind you. Your cunt is dripping wet, and I easily wet my cock with your juices. Then, slowly, I aim the head of my cock at your tight ass and start pushing. The head enters with some difficulty, but I keep pushing and pushing. Damn I can't believe how tight your ass is squeezing me. I push slowly until my entire length is buried inside you, and then I start fucking you, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. I reach down, grab your tits and start mauling them, playig a tuck of wall with the guy holding one of your nipples.

steelish
07-07-2008, 11:57 AM
The stinging slap against my cheek is a wake-up call that I welcome with open arms. I was beginning to lose myself and it brought me back to earth.

"Since when did you start giving orders? Say; "Please sir may I have another cock'!" the man who is snarling this at me leans down and grabs my left nipple, twisting and pulling it. He uses it as a leash to bring me closer to the man I am sucking. My nipple exchanges hands and I listen as the new owner of my nipple is told to use it to keep me in line.

I feel the object I have been fucking myself on withdraw and I whimper around the cock embedded in my throat. I feel a hard cock sink into my pussy and Oh God I moan with the heady pleasure of it. The cock is removed from my pussy and I want to cry out; "No" but then I feel it bump at the opening of my ass and I almost swoon. Oh God Oh God Oh God he's going to take my virgin ass and I realize that I want this.

I concentrate on trying to relax my ass while still sucking on the cock in front of me. The pain is sharp and severe at first, but as the cock goes deeper, the pain melds into a feeling of fullness, of pleasure. I moan on the cock in my mouth and feel it jump in response. The guy is close. I moan and groan again, to allow him to feel my throat vibrate on the head of his cock. He still has my nipple in his hand and the guy fucking my ass is now using my tits as handles, driving deep. The cock in my mouth explodes and the his fingers let go of my nipples as he staggers backwards to pull his pants up.

I throw my head back and lean my chest into the floor, to allow for deeper penetration. I am driving myself back at every thrust, welcoming it. Wanting it. I can hear someone repeating one word, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" and realize it is me, growling it. I want to feel the guy behind me explode into my bowels, release his hot cum inside me. I know it will send me over, make me cum as well.