PDA

View Full Version : Guns...

MissMasochist
05-06-2008, 04:07 PM
First off - I'm not talking loaded, that would be very uncool.

But I was wondering a few things:

Do any of You own guns?
Do you/would You ever use (an *unloaded*) gun in Your role play?
Does this/would this give You a greater feeling of authority and control?
What effect does this have/would this have on Your sub(s)?

I'm coming to the conclusion that I have somewhat of a gun fetish. I'm having fantasies of having a gun pressed against my head/pushed into my mouth/slid between my legs. I feel like faced with a gun I would feel completely powerless. I'm not sure why this is (I've never even seen a real gun before...) - perhaps related to my kidnap/hostage fantasies.

I've tried to research this o/l, but all I'm getting from google is babes with guns. I'm very interested to learn more ^_^

Euryleia
05-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Sure, I own guns. I've never used one in role play but I did have a girlfriend who found the scent of gun oil arousing and we always seemed to get into heavy sessions after I had spent time cleaning them.

Be safe if you are going to play. Guns might not kill people but those bullets can sure do a lot of damage. The weapon should be unloaded and maybe even the clip removed or emptied before using it.

GearJammer
05-06-2008, 04:35 PM
First off - I'm not talking loaded, that would be very uncool.

But I was wondering a few things:

Do any of You own guns?
Do you/would You ever use (an *unloaded*) gun in Your role play?
Does this/would this give You a greater feeling of authority and control?
What effect does this have/would this have on Your sub(s)?

I'm coming to the conclusion that I have somewhat of a gun fetish. I'm having fantasies of having a gun pressed against my head/pushed into my mouth/slid between my legs. I feel like faced with a gun I would feel completely powerless. I'm not sure why this is (I've never even seen a real gun before...) - perhaps related to my kidnap/hostage fantasies.

I've tried to research this o/l, but all I'm getting from google is babes with guns. I'm very interested to learn more ^_^

Questions in order...
Yes, many.
NO
No
none, since I would never use them

I really can sort of understand where you say you are coming from, but for me, using guns in any sort of play is a HARD stop.

Wordsmith
05-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Something guns and BDSM have in common is the first rule to be held sacred above all others is
SAFTEY

If you are interested in using a gun in a scene I would suggest the following:

1) Don't use a real gun. Purchase an airsoft gun (not a CO2 powered one...just a simple spring mechanism one). They look real but can not fire any projectile that can hurt beyond a sting

2) make sure you do the scene in a room with no windows, or that the window blinds are securely closed so no one outside the scene can see a gun being pointed at someone and draw a conclusion that will involve real guns and police officers.

3) make sure you and your partner follow all of your safety precautions that are in place whenever you scene. again...I cannot stress enough that safety is paramount since you are dealing with 2 potentially dangerous situations and combining them.

seekingsusie
05-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Yes, I own guns.

NO .... to all other questions. NEVER. Even a stunt gun that only shoots blanks could kill someone with your scenarios. You could ask Freddie Prinz for confirmation, but you'd have to get him to answer from beyond the grave.

sisterhoney61 {RW}
05-06-2008, 05:36 PM
W/we don't own any guns now, though I grew up with guns in the house since my father was a hunter, as were my paternal uncles (and my maternal ones as well). However, I don't think that I would want to use any kinds of guns in my play with Master. For me personally that is getting too close to the edge. That would be too threatening to me. I've already had one husband attempt to murder me.

Tojo
05-06-2008, 05:49 PM
I had guns all my life, or at least from when I was 15- I was brought up on a farm after all. Don't have any now, thanks to the repressive laws in Australia- but then neither do so many idiots, so that's OK. :)

No, guns are NOT a toy. If you want to play with them- use a toy or replica.

Real guns kill real people, I could list all the deaths & close shaves I've known of but that would be boring. Unloaded guns have killed almost as many people as loaded ones- I once fixed a hole in a brick wall caused by an unloaded shotgun. Lucky no one was in the next room.. :32:

Each to their own, but using real guns IMO is unecessary, dangerous & illegal in many places.

icey
05-07-2008, 01:56 AM
no we dont have guns and i know zero about them
other than there are a lot of gun laws over here and i know you need licences,you have to satisfy the relevant authorities as to why you want a gun and how knowledgable you are and you get regular visits to make sure they are locked away in usually in a safe which is specifically for that purpose ,

although it is a more recent desire of mine and i can undertand where you're coming from.

putting aside the dangers, the concern i would have is that id know it wasnt loaded or a dud which would probably spoil it for me, id need Icehawk to convince me it was real but then he'd have to convince me to play lol

id love to how it goes if you do go for it ...including all the juicy bits :blurp_an ..hope you keep us informed!

_ID_
05-07-2008, 02:31 AM
I don't own any guns, mainly because moving every two years to a different country makes transport and storage problematic.

Would I use them in play, perhaps, if I knew for certain that the safety precautions of no projectiles were in place. Things like No gun powder, no forward firing capability enabled (springs removed, trigger removed).

I would also be interested in seeing how the submissive acts, would be interested in seeing where it takes my head.

For your fetish, does it matter the type of gun, or just the notion that it's a gun like object? Could it be a fake gun, could it be a pellet gun? Or does it have to be a real gun with real weight?

_ID_
05-07-2008, 02:34 AM
double post *mod please delete*

latrix67
05-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Yes,I own guns,a 9mm Browning semi automatic pistol & a shotgun (side by side) & I have been around guns nearly all my adult life & I bought the Browning for protection back in the mid 1980's.
Would I use them for play?NO!I have seen far to many accidents with weapons over the years.Just by looking at a gun you CANNOT tell it's unloaded.Certain types,like the Walther PP (James Bonds gun but he used the PPK version) have a pin that shows above the hammer if a round is chambered.A few years ago,a young lad tried to rob the local garage with a BBgun,the RUC were waiting & he was shot dead when he pointed the gun at the officer.It was found to be a toy on examining it.

NO .... to all other questions. NEVER. Even a stunt gun that only shoots blanks could kill someone with your scenarios. You could ask Freddie Prinz for confirmation, but you'd have to get him to answer from beyond the grave.
Remember that TV show Bonnie Tyler sung the theme for,"I need a hero" & the actor was playing with a replica gun & killed himself?Most blank fireing guns have a danger area of nearly 50 meters.

Here's a toy bb gun;

http://wb4.indo-work.com/pdimage/02/461402_tmm1911a1.jpg
And the real thing;

http://www.enemyforces.com/firearms/colt1911_2.jpg

As you can see,it's very hard to tell which is which.

MissMasochist
05-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Thanks for all of your caring and informative replies. I never knew an unloaded gun could still be so dangerous, but I'm from quite a gun-ignorant part of the world, so please excuse me.

It could be a fake gun - so long as it was metal and had some weight to it. Pistol type guns are my main interest. In light of how dangerous this now seems, perhaps I would only ever consider ever using a fake gun.

I know where you're coming from Icey but I think I'd still have the fear/excitement that the toy gun could have been switched with a real gun.

Wordsmith, I feel your advice was particularly helpful - thank you ^_^

gemmy
05-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Guns scare me a lot and not in a cool, sexy kind of way but a real life-threatening kind of way so I would have to go with - "yea, don't think so" lol

Having come from a farm, I have been around them, shot them and all that but just personally do not like them in any regard.

Play Safe ;)

lily27
05-07-2008, 07:24 AM
No, no, no. If Master pulled one out during play I would seriously probably call the cops. I would want to know where the heck he got it, and would want it out of our house instantly. Where we live this would be pretty impossible to do anyway, unless you are using a duck rifle or something. Our gun laws are pretty damn strict when it comes to handguns.

latrix67
05-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks for all of your caring and informative replies. I never knew an unloaded gun could still be so dangerous, but I'm from quite a gun-ignorant part of the world, so please excuse me.

It could be a fake gun - so long as it was metal and had some weight to it. Pistol type guns are my main interest. In light of how dangerous this now seems, perhaps I would only ever consider ever using a fake gun.

I know where you're coming from Icey but I think I'd still have the fear/excitement that the toy gun could have been switched with a real gun.

Wordsmith, I feel your advice was particularly helpful - thank you ^_^

put it like this;
Master aranges a kidnap scene for you,He appears in a balaclava & hiding a BBgun under his jacket.Someone notices & calls the cops.Because a gun is involved SO19 are called.Worst case,Master is shot dead & you are arrested.Best case both of you are arrested & charged,you both end up in the papers.
With the first one,not only do you end up grieving for your Master but the office who shot him has to live with it for the rest of his life.

silverfish
05-07-2008, 09:24 AM
I own many airsoft replica guns and they are neally impossible to tell from the real item.

We have used them in play during an indruder type scenario but only within the confines of the property.

I agree that knowing the gun is a replica can detract from the scenario but when used I am sure the brain plays for safe. When I intoduced it even though it was obvious that it would have come from the gun rack there is still the element of are you sure?

I would strongly suggest not carrying or using any gun replica or not in public scenes or in any areas where you may be seen as most fire arm units will react in the way expected even if it is a replica...how are they supposed to know.

Play safe but if used correctly I don't see why not.

TomOfSweden
05-07-2008, 09:31 AM
I had a discussion a while back with a girl who had a fetish for gun fat. The stuff used to lube the gun. I thought that was really kinky and then some. I love fetishes I couldn't even begin to comprehend.

MissMasochist
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I would strongly suggest not carrying or using any gun replica or not in public scenes or in any areas where you may be seen as most fire arm units will react in the way expected even if it is a replica...

I wouldn't dream of it ^_^ Thanks for the advice.

Tojo
05-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Incidentally, a gun fantasy is something I share with you MM, just an image of a pretty girl in a uniform, handcuffs on her belt & holding a handgun is totally hot. :D

(Don't go getting any ideas now girls......) :dont:

gagged_Louise
05-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Scenes with guns on tv can be very hot - I guess many people here have gotten hard or wet at seeing a hood pulling out a gun and forcing somebody to kneel and raise their hands. In real life: no, it's not a major fantasy of mine, and I don't see it heightening the scene and I would probably get worried it might get lost or something.

cadence
05-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Now I feel really strange, I wanted to comment on this thread and had debated whether or not to do so.
I am writing now, so I will. I have had a fantasy about guns for quite a time, but not in the way every one else thinks, or so I assume.

I don't particularly like guns, I don't like shooting them, let alone holding them, but I do have a fantasy, one in particular, that I would even like to try.

I don't know if anyone has read the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, but in the first book when Roland shoves his gun up into Silvia Pittison's unmentionables, it was hot.
One short paragraph made me want to try it.

icey
05-08-2008, 01:24 AM
ive not read the books but i can imagine, thats part of my fantasy too :blurp_ani

as for the gun laws everyones right about that!
i went to collect the kids from school do bit of shopping one day when i came back not even an hr later my front door was burst down and my house raided and trashed, turned out my son and his friend had somehow gotton hold of a bb gun a community contable had spotted them shooting it through the window, he called the police a watching neighbour said 4 cars 6 vans and a few motor bikes and dogs arrived within minutes bust the door down swarmed round the house and it was all over in 10 mins, somehow my son and his friend managed to escape through the back and the police told my us afterwards he was very lucky because the kids had actually taken a shot out the window had they been caught in the house chances are they would have been shot down!! they certainly dont mess around now their policies have become stricter due to anti-terrorist laws and anyone with guns, bbs rifles etc of any kind can be shot on sight.

(though after all that when i got back they'd gone,they'd simply boarded my door up and left a slip through my door saying there'd been an ''incident'' at my houe and please could i call them :confused: )

wandering off track a little but thought id mention it, it shows just how extremely careful you have to be,doesnt matter that you're just mrs.smith at no 54 and things in the news dont feel like it applys to you they dont f**k around and its easy for things to go seriously wrong all in the space of a few mins!
tbh id not thought about that when the thread first started, think it might have put me off a little now though maybe i'll just stick with fantasising lol
im all for fear in play but thats way over my 'limit'!!!

latrix67
05-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I don't know if anyone has read the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, but in the first book when Roland shoves his gun up into Silvia Pittison's unmentionables, it was hot.

The same way drugged up ****li 'soldiers' used to kill women after raping & mutilating them.

MissMasochist
05-08-2008, 06:49 AM
One short paragraph made me want to try it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about! *shudders* Which, by the way, I'm sorry if it offends anyone. I can totally understand if this kink is not your own, but try to be respectful and not bash it too much.

Hime
05-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Yeah, I can definitely see the appeal.

It is possible to get past the "suspension of disbelief" issue with a weapon (being aware that it's a fake or a prop) if you're deep enough in sub-space or "in character." I have been in that position, not with guns, but with knives, which are a bigger fantasy for me personally.

countrystud
05-18-2008, 08:56 PM
I love guns and have lots of them. If I had a partner who wanted to play with guns, I'de surely let her under the condition that both of us verify the weapon was unloaded. Guns are very safe and there is no danger so long as you don't do anything stupid. Like wave them out in public or play with a loaded one.

Me personally, it wouldn't make me feel any more powerful. I'm a soldier, and I'm so used to guns, that using a gun is like writing or riding a bike. So, to have one ... is just another natural feeling for me. As far as other people, a lot of people I know are very frightened by them, especially some of the meaner looking assault rifles.

Basically, I think you should tell your partner about your gun fetish, and see where it goes. The worst they could say is no. (Also, don't do anything illegal)