PDA

View Full Version : Butt plugs

Barton
04-28-2004, 09:39 PM
I have just started to use a butt plug on my slave. Aside from using plenty of lube and starting with a smaller size plug, are there any other things to be wary of? Is there a maximum (besides the obvious one) amount of time you can leave one in place, etc? How about removing them, is a quick pull better than a slow withdrawal. Any info would be greatly appreciated as hurting my slave is one thing damaging her is another.
Barton.

James2024
04-28-2004, 10:10 PM
Any thing done in anal play should be slow in insertion and removal. Do not push it in and out quickly unless your trying to make your sub feel pain. Also be sure your sub relaxes as that will make the whole thing easier.

Pandora's Box
04-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Hehehe one of my favorite things... :D

I've worn one for up to about 8 hours while I slept. The longest I've worn one while awake is about 3 hours. I've found that while moving around, plugs without a narrow enough neck in comparison to its body have a tendency to slip out without the aid of something to keep them in. Although sex is divine with one in, after cumming I feel a bit "crowded" with it in. Although the feeling passes with a bit of time.

My current favorites are the pyrex variety. Ebay has several varieties and I've purchased two from them. They are about 4 inches long stem to stern, and 1 1/4 inches wide at the widest part. I'm a bit sensitive and prefer them warmed a bit first, but since glass is so conductive it doesn't take long at all.

Lube is essential, and you can always wipe away any excess. As far as removal, once past the widest part they tend to just slide out. I prefer a firm smooth motion as opposed to a quick or slow one.

I've also found that keeping a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol in it to disinfect the plug after it has been washed is handy.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-29-2004, 12:53 AM
I have just started to use a butt plug on my slave. Aside from using plenty of lube and starting with a smaller size plug, are there any other things to be wary of? Is there a maximum (besides the obvious one) amount of time you can leave one in place, etc? How about removing them, is a quick pull better than a slow withdrawal. Any info would be greatly appreciated as hurting my slave is one thing damaging her is another.
Barton.

The maximum amount of time is completely up to your submissive. Until she either needs to go poop or until it just gets too uncomfortable for her to wear, they can theoretically be left in indefinitely.

Remove slowly! Removing a plug quickly, especially after it's been in awhile, can lead to... unpleasant... results during the removal process.

AndrewBlack
04-29-2004, 02:12 AM
I am worried about the use of glass. I'm sure it's fine 99.9% of the time, my obvious concern is it breaking with disasterous results. The idea of something so uncompromising is a turn on though. I currently use a plastic/rubbery type plug on my girl and am v happy with that but does anyone have any reassurances regarding glass plugs, are they engineered in a specific way? or made to shatter in certain way? are there any inherent safety features?

I watched Pinky and the Brain the other day :

Pinky - What are we doing this week Brain?

Brain ( in inimitable style ) - Same thing we do every week Pinky...taking over the world

Jones, Nikka
04-29-2004, 05:13 AM
I am worried about the use of glass. I'm sure it's fine 99.9% of the time, my obvious concern is it breaking with disasterous results. The idea of something so uncompromising is a turn on though. I currently use a plastic/rubbery type plug on my girl and am v happy with that but does anyone have any reassurances regarding glass plugs, are they engineered in a specific way? or made to shatter in certain way? are there any inherent safety features?
As long as it is a solid piece and not previously cracked, glass is as safe as can be. Glass is actually a very hard material. Of more concern are rubber buttplugs. No matter how assiduously they are cleaned, rubber is porous and ends up absorbing minute traces of bodily fluids, dust, germs and chemicals from cleaning products. All these can lead to serious infections. Please remember that the lower digestive tract absorbs freight matter into the blood stream faster than the mouth, or the lungs.

MrJerseyGuy
04-29-2004, 07:35 AM
I guess everyone has their own technique. I find it most comfortable for her to give it a start and let her body expell it naturally.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-29-2004, 10:51 AM

I watched Pinky and the Brain the other day :

Pinky - What are we doing this week Brain?

Brain ( in inimitable style ) - Same thing we do every week Pinky...taking over the world

The Pyrex plugs and dildos should be very sturdy. Pyrex glass is a composite material designed to hold up under extremes of heat and stress. I know for a fact that you can drop Pyrex measuring cups on the floor and they will not break in most cases.

My biggest concern would be flexibility. Glass, unlike latex and silicone, is very inflexible and does not mold well to the inner cavity of the rectum or vagina. It might create a little more discomfort than going with the standard types of plugs or dildos.

Good man. Keep supporting the show. Maybe they'll bring it back and I can start annoying everyone with my "Yes!" again.

Pandora's Box
04-29-2004, 11:08 AM
Here is an FAQ for Pyrex plugs I found while digging on the net. :)

http://www.allglasssextoys.com/cart/faq1.php

(Of course as it is off a product site, it plugs - pun intended ;) - their name continually in the FAQ.)

But borosilicate glass is quite strong. Just as long as the piece has no flaws - chips, cracks etc. - then it should be fine. I've never had an issue with mine at least.

Oh and TG - does your love of Pinky and The Brain extend to The Animaniacs? :cool:

Dododecapod
04-30-2004, 10:09 AM
While we're on the subject of types, I must say, BUY SELECTIVELY. Pyrex is good, rubber is good, but with plastic, make sure the object is solid, not hollow. Plastic can and will spall off in sharp splinters under stress if not reinforced - and while pain was part of what was wanted at the time, raw agony wasn't. Neither were the giggles by the emergency room staff.

redEva
04-30-2004, 11:55 AM
and though it is always nice to revisit the facts and of course find some new ones - check this (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1195&page=1&pp=20) thread.

and than of course my fawourite butt toys (http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys/decorative_butt_toys.html)

Barton
04-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Thanks for all of the input (pun definitely intended. :p ). I went and got a medium size rubber one ( how do they determine the size I wonder?) to try out on my slave. So far so good, not only does it make it easier to gain entry for sex but it seems to help put her in the right frame of mind when she is not with me. Any opinions on sizes would be helpful. For right now I think I will avoid glass ones, something about them seems to unforgiving.
Barton.

Neopadinski
05-01-2004, 11:55 PM
This is slightly different, but I think it's essentially the same idea. Instead of a buttplug inserted into the female rectum, I'm curious about a male digital insertion. What does it feel like to have one's middle finger up a girl's butt? Is it hot? Warm? Is it wet? I always pictured it as being dry. Obviously it's tight. What does the channel feel like (squishy, tight)? My girlfriend isn't too keen on letting me stick my finger up her bum-which is ok, because I don't think I want to, either. This information is for a future story.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-02-2004, 12:17 AM
This is slightly different, but I think it's essentially the same idea. Instead of a buttplug inserted into the female rectum, I'm curious about a male digital insertion. What does it feel like to have one's middle finger up a girl's butt? Is it hot? Warm? Is it wet? I always pictured it as being dry. Obviously it's tight. What does the channel feel like (squishy, tight)? My girlfriend isn't too keen on letting me stick my finger up her bum-which is ok, because I don't think I want to, either. This information is for a future story.

It's quite nice, actually. It's all warm and soft and kind of wet, but not too much. Technically speaking, the intestines are mucus producing organs, since, without some lubrication, having a poop would be a lot more work than it already is.

Curtis
05-02-2004, 12:34 AM
Neopadinski, a woman's is just like a man's. Why don't you try exploring your own?

Neopadinski
05-02-2004, 04:06 PM
I didn't want to explore my girlfriend's as I thought it would feel "icky", so why would I want to explore my own icky ass and have to take a crap at the same time? :D

Barton
05-02-2004, 08:25 PM
I didn't want to explore my girlfriend's as I thought it would feel "icky", so why would I want to explore my own icky ass and have to take a crap at the same time? :D

"Icky"

Barton.

Neopadinski
05-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Yes, I thought it would feel "icky". I selected that word simply because it's a very strange word to find on forums of this nature. And it's a very amusing word.

Like "pudding". Or "irreverantly".

But back on topic. Butt plugs.

Barton
05-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Yes it is a very amusing word. Back to butt plugs, I was wondering about the differences between the use of Vaseline as opposed to KY jelly. Is there one better than the other. For long term use is there a preference. As I now understand it, KY jelly is a water based lubricant. While Vaseline is a petroleum based product. Would'nt a water based lubricant be adsorbed by the body after a short time, causing irritation?
"Need input!" # 5
Barton.

Curtis
05-07-2004, 11:16 PM
There is a longer-lasting formula of KY (actually, I think there are three or four different formulae), and that doesn't get absorbed easily. Vaseline, unless used in gobs, tends to get tacky with repeated friction. Also, it will eat right through a latex condom, which the KY will not. And KY is more pleasant to lick (though when applied in that region, that may not be an issue).

Pandora's Box
05-07-2004, 11:17 PM
I don't much care for petroleum jelly as it can irritate tissues and cause rips in condoms. KY jelly usually needs frequent reapplication from what I understand.

A relatively inexpensive one I have found that I like specifically for plugs is Joy Jelly. Astroglide is good too. Although, I do tend to prefer jelly ones over more liquid-y ones as they don't run all over.

Barton
05-13-2004, 03:39 PM
:D My slave tried the Astroglide that you mentioned the last time she had to use her butt plug. It does seem to be more jelly that water. She says that it lasted for the entire duration and did not make the mess that Vaseline makes.
Thanks for the suggestion. Now if I could only find some magic vanishing cream for when she gets a bruise (she is a pain slut). :p

Barton.

Pandora's Box
05-13-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm glad that worked for you and Kat, Barton. :)

For bruises try some arnica cream.

http://www.kcweb.com/herb/arnica.htm

:D

Barton
05-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks Pandora, We will have to try this. I'll let you know how it worked for us.
Barton.

Neopadinski
05-13-2004, 05:49 PM
I seem to recall that I once read a story (like, a real-life recollection in a magazine or something) where a guy accidentally grabbed Vaseline instead of the KY next to his bed (the lights were off) and after he was going at it for a bit on his wife, she yelped and ran into the bathroom and washed out her butt (cause it was all ICKY with Vaseline) and was creating a burning sensation. Then again, I might have just dreampt I read that.

Barton
05-13-2004, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure about irritation to sensitive areas, but I can tell you that it makes a mess. It did not work out to be a good lube when using butt plugs.
Barton.

Pandora's Box
05-13-2004, 08:25 PM
I just have issues with using vaseline as a lubricant. Like you said it's messy as heck. And it has been known to cause irritation to tissues. It's generally not recommended.

They make many good lubes on the market and you don't have to pay an arm and leg for them. Although with astroglide, you get what you pay for in my opinion.

Kama sutra makes some nice oils. And they even have a pleasant warming effect. I wouldn't use them for butt toys though. I just have a thing about oily substances and my rear end. :D

AndrewBlack
05-20-2004, 12:49 PM
Hello folks. Been off-line for a while during some work on my house but got my cable back now, oh how I've missed it.

I use a product called Millenium ID Superglide. It's water based but dosen't dry up much and dosen't get sticky and is latex and condom friendly, it has not provoked any irritation to me or my girlfriend and although it comes in at a pricy £20 a bottle I would have to recommend it. ( I've not just bought shares in the company )

Vaseline seems to hang around for ages, I don't know if anyone else found that, and I think I'm right in saying that it's a no-no for the vagina in terms of imbalancing the natural flora, I could just be making that up though as it's the type of crap I rapidly forget once I discount a product.

Barton
05-20-2004, 10:34 PM
Is there a website for that product Andrew.
Barton.

wyldespirit
01-03-2005, 11:50 PM
So my understanding after reading this thread....

it is totally safe to sleep with a butt plug in over night?

Chuckdom19
01-04-2005, 01:27 AM
So my understanding after reading this thread....

it is totally safe to sleep with a butt plug in over night?

Yes, with reservations.

1) The size of the plug is not too large for the bowel sleeve

2) No sharp edges. Likely professionally made.

3) Sanitized before insertion, with heavy lube

4) Fastened to something like a crotch strap, chastity belt, etc., so it may not be accidentally pulled further into the body. It MUST be. There are way too many visits to emergency rooms (and surgeries to remove them) if this is ignored.

As with most things, anything done to one you care about must be done safely, with preparation and sane forethought. Plenty of the appropriate lube, made from sturdy, solid materials, and starting small.

Good luck! Have fun!
Chksng19

BDSM_Tourguide
01-04-2005, 08:11 AM
4) Fastened to something like a crotch strap, chastity belt, etc., so it may not be accidentally pulled further into the body. It MUST be. There are way too many visits to emergency rooms (and surgeries to remove them) if this is ignored.

Most quality butt plugs are made with a firm, solidly attached/applied/molded base. About the only way to get a good plug to disappear into the body would be to push on it really hard with a foreign object. Say, something like a Mitsubishi.

Primarily, the concern should be in thr size and the physical response of the wearer. Butt plugs over long durations, and I can produce testimony from several people about this, can cause cramping. Basically, after awhile, the body's natural instaincts start to take over and the physical need to expel what is in the rectum begins to coutermand the conscious mental effort to keep the thing inside.

For all intents and purposes, wearing a plug overnight should be relatively safe. We have had several tasks posted in ST, accepted, and carried out without difficulty, that involve the wearing of butt plugs by submissives for periods of time varying from a couple of hours to three straight days (That was my task, thank you. ;) ).

e.b.
01-04-2005, 09:49 AM
. Butt plugs over long durations, and I can produce testimony from several people about this, can cause cramping.

We have had several tasks posted in ST, accepted, and carried out without difficulty, that involve the wearing of butt plugs by submissives for periods of time varying from a couple of hours to three straight days (That was my task, thank you. ;) ).

Yes, that was yours, wasn't it...hmmphh...well, I somehow doubt anyone is surprised by the thought that you might create a task like that. :p

And it can cause cramping, although in my experience, it seems less likely to be as severe or as constant if you give yourself an enema or two beforehand. Not eating much helps too. :)

I do question the "carried out without difficulty" comment, but believe it would be in my best interest not to protest much more than that. :-[

Thankfully, there was a nice base to my plug and no reason for any ER visits or surgery...I'm not that much of a pain slut! :eek:

I suppose, as with all of life, a bit of caution, knowledge, and common sense should keep anyone interested in playing w/ butt plugs relatively safe from harm.

eb *going to hide now before TG comes after me for being too much of a smart ass...lol*

wyldespirit
01-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Yes, that was yours, wasn't it...hmmphh...well, I somehow doubt anyone is surprised by the thought that you might create a task like that. :p

And it can cause cramping, although in my experience, it seems less likely to be as severe or as constant if you give yourself an enema or two beforehand. Not eating much helps too. :)

I suppose, as with all of life, a bit of caution, knowledge, and common sense should keep anyone interested in playing w/ butt plugs relatively safe from harm.

eb *going to hide now before TG comes after me for being too much of a smart ass...lol*

-snickers- I also had to agree that I wasn't surpirsed to hear that TG was indeed the one that came up with a task that'd keep it in for 3 days straight. Though I only gathered that from looking at some of the different tasks that are posted. I'd be hiding too hehehehe

I hadn't thought about cramping being an issue, then again I've made a very small progression to get used to the use of enemas too so that's been helping.

I know the one we have (the small one anyways) seems to have a good base on it. So I don't think it'd be a issue of it going inside and hiding...thankfully.

Thanks for the input you guys!! Much appreciated. And now I think I'll scoot out because thinking bout 3 days being without difficulty would just hmmmmmm time to hush now. :p

Barton
02-20-2005, 05:05 PM
I have had Kats wear her buttplug overnight more than once. She does'nt like it but it has never hurt her. A good lube is a must, and a real butt plug is used. No vists the the hospital are needed. The lube that Pandora suggests earlier on in this post works very well.

Barton

Wontworry
02-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Lube .. er .. while it may not be the 'correct' way of doing these things and I am NOT suggesting this should be done by anyone starting out down this road ...

lucy and I do not use any lube at all, not for a plug nor when I fuck her. Her submissive feelings dictate that she would rather accept whatever I give her without anything to ease her pain, although if she ever felt she might suffer serious injury then obviously her safeword would be used.

Having said that and read the previous posts, as the anus will take a lot of 'molesting', is the use of lube possibly more psychological than a physical necessity, or is lucy just the exception that proves the rule.

To have her wear her plug overnight will definitely be part of her tasks in the near future, although whether I will be able to resist taking it out, using her and then replacing it, is another matter.

Barton
02-20-2005, 05:34 PM
I think that she may be the exception rather than the rule. Tearing, not comfort, is what worries me. :eek:

Barton

BDSM_Tourguide
02-20-2005, 05:43 PM
I think that she may be the exception rather than the rule.

I would have to agree. While some people that are more used to that sort of thing (or is it just "more used" ;) ) might indeed have little difficulty, most would experience great deals of agony, and not in a good way, without some form of lubricant to facilitate the entry.

The anus doesn't get wet like the vagina, so trying to cram a cock or plug into it without some kind of preparation or facilitator could lead to disasterous and potentially harmful results.

Katmandu
02-21-2005, 07:00 AM
Here's another question: Does anyone out there have hemmorrhoids? Does using a but plug not aggravate it/them? :dunno:

slavelucy
02-21-2005, 07:42 AM
most would experience great deals of agony, and not in a good way

Um..i DO experience agony, believe me, just not injury, or certainly not any of a disturbing or serious nature.

i believe that the use of lube is largely a psychological necessity, the human body is up to a fair amount of rough and tumble. Admittedly i am more used (as opposed to 'more used', you clever fox, you) to anal play than some people, but i have never used lube, including the first time i ever had anal sex.

The anus doesn't get wet like the vagina,.

You may have inadvertently made a good point there. Now i think about it, i'm usually so turned on from WW's ministrations (evil and tender in turn) that my own lube seems to get everywhere! Between my cheeks (*blush*), down my thighs, on the bed....p'raps nature's giving me a helping hand. ;)

Either way, i'm happy to be the exception that proves the rule, it's a role i'm kinda used to anyway.

sl

AndrewBlack
02-21-2005, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't attempt anal sex without lube, I have enough trouble using 'not enough' lube for that. Maybe you've evolved into a new type of 'super-submissive' lucy. Long live the new super female!

slavelucy
02-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Maybe you've evolved into a new type of 'super-submissive' lucy. !

Er...much as i would like that to be true, i've sulked for nearly a week because he won't let me wear my collar whenever i feel like...so, 'super-submissive'..maybe not eh? :rolleyes:

sl

terry crow
02-23-2005, 03:06 PM
my ex. loved to wear plugs! this one time she was in chicago and flying
back to ft. lauderdale. she check all luggage and purse so she was not
carring any thing on her. she wear a short mini skirt and half shirt
no underwear at all. and a med. size buttplug. for traval time it was
45 min. cab ride, 1.5 hr. to board, 45 min flight to ohio, 2 hr. layover
3 hr. flight to ft. lauderdale, 1.5 hr. drive to s.w. florida and then stop at a bar for 2.5 hrs. then drive home and slowly remove plug she felt empty
for the next day total time 12 hrs. plus

slo18
02-24-2005, 01:09 AM
I find lub wise that I prefer anal ease because it has a numbing agent. I am not into pain in the least.
now this might just be me but I have found that there is some swellin in that area when I remove a plug after a long leingth wearing it, if thats not just me it might be something to concider.

albear
02-24-2005, 05:50 AM
Has anyone ever used a glass butt plug? We just bought one (and I'm terrified because it can be put in the freezer first - yipes!) but it doesn't have a very good base on it.It does have a base.... just not one I'm used to. I did ask the nice perverts if that would be a problem, but they said it wouldn't because the weight of it holds it down. Any input before I end up in emergency? :eek:

slavelucy
02-24-2005, 12:39 PM
Has anyone ever used a glass butt plug? We just bought one (and I'm terrified because it can be put in the freezer first - yipes!) but it doesn't have a very good base on it.It does have a base.... just not one I'm used to. I did ask the nice perverts if that would be a problem, but they said it wouldn't because the weight of it holds it down. Any input before I end up in emergency? :eek:

Hey albear,

i think there's some stuff on glass plugs on the first page of this thread, not sure if it deals with the base issue (my only advice on that, having never used a glass one would be to v careful with it in terms of going completely inside you if the base looks a bit unsatisfactory :eek: ) but there is a bit on glass plugs all the same.

HTH

sl

redEva
02-24-2005, 01:52 PM
As long as it has base - it will not slip in, but to be on the safe side - you can always tie a cord around the base - that you can test to see that it will not slip - it will be hanging like a tail, but there is something to pull on in case that base is not enough!

truckinnhorsin
02-24-2005, 05:19 PM
wow.. tons of good info, good to read :)

i myself have only used lube once in anal play... generally, as lucy mentioned, my own 'juices' are more than enough lol. a bit of spit perhaps, but thats always been more than enough? i guess im the exception too lol.

Teni

slavelucy
02-24-2005, 05:27 PM
i myself have only used lube once in anal play... generally, as lucy mentioned, my own 'juices' are more than enough lol. a bit of spit perhaps, but thats always been more than enough? i guess im the exception too lol.

Yay!

We should start a club. Like AA but for anal without lube folks.

*stands up timidly, eyes flicking briefly around the circle, takes a deep breath*

i'm lucy and i'm a non lube using submissive....

:rolleyes:

sl

GaryWilcox
02-24-2005, 07:11 PM
You may have inadvertently made a good point there. Now i think about it, i'm usually so turned on from WW's ministrations (evil and tender in turn) that my own lube seems to get everywhere! Between my cheeks (*blush*), down my thighs, on the bed....p'raps nature's giving me a helping hand. ;)

Either way, i'm happy to be the exception that proves the rule, it's a role i'm kinda used to anyway. Perhaps you're just a bit more into the full experience then some... not everybody really gets what you get out of anal, I suspect.

Also, not everyone was built to take it bareback for their Dom... I gotta salute you. You're the envy of a lot of Doms, I suspect.

Wontworry
02-25-2005, 04:42 PM
... I gotta salute you. You're the envy of a lot of Doms, I suspect.
* smiles proudly * ... you'd better believe it Gary .. she's absolutely the best.

:goldcup:

Kelli
03-04-2005, 08:26 AM
I am looking for a plug, and wondering what sites people have shopped at, and know are reliable, discrete, and good quality products. I haven't played anally for quite some time, and am looking for a medium size, possibly vibrating.

Thanks for the help.

restraint
04-01-2005, 04:14 AM
So how do inflatables rate? i thought they may be a good tool for training (and allowing the use of larger plugs) but i think they may stay the same size around the neck a "fill" when inflated.

Has anyone played or have any recommendations? i thought they might make for a new and interesting sensation during playtime :D

le forgeron
04-05-2005, 01:19 AM
So how do inflatables rate? i thought they may be a good tool for training (and allowing the use of larger plugs) but i think they may stay the same size around the neck a "fill" when inflated.

IMNSHO, Inflatable are not only for training for larger, they are enjoyable due to the pression they can provide behind the anal ring. The muscles of the anal ring are usually strong enough to squeeze the "balloon", but doing so, it push the air more inside. It feels "fullier", without tiring the entrance apart.

No stress about removal after a long insertion either with a big inflatable: deflate and off it goes!

Traditional plug combines both motion in and stretching.
Inflatable split them, it's a bit different when it's already in and start slowly to expand.

salpecam
07-28-2005, 05:25 AM
My ladyfriends have never had any trouble with extended periods of plug wearing. Eight hour flights, nights asleep, marathons of enema-insert-wear-extract-buttfuck-insert-sleep-extract-shit-insert-wear-extract, over and over.

I take my hat off to Trish, my gf for several years, who came away with me on a three-day holiday and wore a really astonishingly large silicone plug from Friday morning through to Tuesday night. I inserted it, removed it only for her pooping needs (popping it straight back every time) and for buttfucking (after which I cleaned it and re-lubed it each time).

Trish managed the whole holiday on only one small tube of KY and never touched the plug herself! She was so dedicated.

All without any panties to help her hold it in!

~Lily~
07-29-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm quite a fan of plugs, have used many of various makes and textures and of course sizes over the years. My favourite is a huge curved one designed for men (it hits the prostate) but feels wonderful for a woman, however I do need alot of lube with this, a good oil based one. With my smaller plugs I can insert them with either my own juices or a little spit, but it's taken a fair amount of training to get to that stage!

As for how long to wear them, I've also had mine in (the smaller and medium sized ones) for very extended periods of time, at one point a whole weekend, only removing it for nature calls.

salpecam
08-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Here's another question: Does anyone out there have hemmorrhoids? Does using a but plug not aggravate it/them?

Just noticed this question and that nobody seems to have answered it.

A ladyfriend of mine a few years ago (Cheryl) loved to be plugged but had almost given up because of H. In the process of getting Cheryl to agree to let me fuck her up the shitter, after one drunken session that made her hole sting way too much for her the next day - too much to agree to a further session soon enough for me - I decided to provide some anal training with a couple of plugs and a medium-sized silicone dildo I bought for her.

I used a lube on these tools that contains a benzocaine topical anaesthetic, which "calmed" the pain a lot, and helped her get used to a "fulfilling feeling". For longer period spent plugged, she did need further coats of lube and re-insertions, but this usefully prepared her for the sensation of being (at first, slowly) fucked.

This helped her a great deal in learning to let my erection into her anus. It was a more difficult process for Cheryl than for most other ladyfriends, so she benefited a lot from this training. If your lady has similar H problems and you want her to learn how to open her less fortunate fuckhole to your cock, I'd recommend such a lubricant.

If you cannot find it in your area, try this method: mix KY jelly with antiseptic anaesthetic throat spray, sold in the UK as "Chloraseptic". It is green! It contains enough benzocaine to dull the pain of moderately painful H.

A note of caution: You may want to use a condom to prevent the benzocaine from dulling the sensation in your cock, otherwise it will take much longer to come (I found this out by making the mistake!). Otherwise you will be buttfucking your lady for so long that all the gain will become pain for her again.

If you or your lucky ladyfriend hate condoms, coat your erection with more than the usual amount of unaldulterated KY to delay the "mixing" and get you closer to filling her anus with your semen before it starts taking away the sensation. Or finish in her mouth if you feel the pleasure being dulled - her saliva will quickly wash off the mixture along with the usual substances.

Cheryl did not seem to develop any problems from my attentions, it did not make the H problem worse and she did not seem to enjoy being anally filled any less than other ladyfriends of mine. When we parted ways, we remained platonic friends, and she tells me that latter partners of hers greatly appreciated her willingness to let them use her anus. She is still using the larger plug and she tells me that it still helps, after several years.

redEva
08-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Thank you for nice post salpecam, very nice, and … welcome to forums (I know I’m bit late after your 19 posts, but better late than never!
As for the Chloraseptic - how much of that in how much KY? And when working with anaesthetic - how often did you reapply?
I love the idea, but really hate the feeling! So… help much appreciated.

Today 4:03PM update:

OK, so this is how it goes :

Canada, Shoppers Drugmart

I: “I’m looking for topical a anaesthetic …”
The girl on the counter shrugs and looks at pharmacist for help.
He: “Can I help you”
I: “Hi, yes, I’m looking for topical anaesthetic, something to numb the skin …can I get that over the counter?”
He squinting at me with slightly alarmed look on his face:
“Ehhhh … nnnnnn … what do you need it for?”
Me hesitating, slightly caught of guard :
“For play.”
He squinting even more:
“For play? NO.”
I: “Do I need prescription?”
He: “No, you cant get it.” Walks away .

Well that went well … so you said KY and Chloraseptic? But that stuff has menthol in it - would I not be better off with Cherry flavoured one?

salpecam
08-06-2005, 01:04 PM
I mix about one part Chloraseptic to two parts KY in a camera film-canister. Then I use a little plastic syringe to spurt it onto her ring. When it is comfy, I use the lubricity to shove the syringe inside a little and squirt the rest inside. Nice and runny.
Pharmacists are happy to sell this product and never ask screening questions about your rectal health.

If you cannot get a topical anaesthetic by asking that question, as for 'roid ointment as that is often quite lubricative (to ease the chafing of buttocks on severe 'roids).

"Germoloids" is a popular product in the UK but I'm sure there are others.

This can be mixed with KY too, but it isn't as effective - but it is also not green!

I have found that re-applying topical anaesthetic is not usually necessary until the start of the next session. Sometimes she likes to apply pure anaesthetic after I finish inside her, to reduce post-fuck soreness. Once or twice I have had to pull out and apply some more if she is really having trouble taking it, but this is rare.

I have used germoloids a small number of times to reduce her initial pain on entry when introducing a younger lady to first-time anal sex. The less it hurts the first time, the more likely I am to get up her anus the next day (for some reason I find that younger ladies are less enthusiastic about my buttfucking them than more senior ladies are).

redEva
08-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Thank you for your detailed answer, salpecam, I really appreciate it.

The anal training is real turn on for me, and while I do not suffer from ‘roids, I am quite sensitive there and find it difficult to “endure” the insertion. Usually after the initial pain, all is good - but, and I am really not cry baby and can take some serious pain, but this one in particular does not … sit well with me.
I did go to the Adult store afterwards and asked and received (ask and you shall receive) the anal-e-z lubricant, but damn - they make them small and expensive. It did help though lol … so, I will keep trying :p

Thanks again for info and … encouragement! ;)

salpecam
08-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks again for info and … encouragement!

Always glad to help!

salpecam
08-08-2005, 01:24 AM
I wonder is you are aware of my favourite erotic discussion forum, the one originally created for discussions pertaining to Sodom Tales at asstr ?

Come along and try it. You might like it.

http://www.freeadultboards.com/index.php?mforum=sodomtales

redEva
08-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Thank you for invite, checked it out it is nice place, interesting posts and links too. Oh btw - if you manage to run into "dirtyslut" guy - do reassure him i am 39 (i do not hide my age or lie about it)! he seemed under impression that i am not :dunno: *wondering how old does he think i am lol*

thanks again for nice links! :D

clare_hastings2005
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Please forgive me butting ( no pun ) in but electroglide and such 'oils' are much better than either KY or vaseline , vaseline is rather sticky and KY can be absorbed and dry out , also plug type - glass are excellent for long term use as are to some degree metal - surgical steel - plastic/rubber plugs are ok for short term use ,upto maybe 2 days maximum . As a long time user of plugs ( i now wear one permenantly and have for almost a year now ) i have found the need for any lubrication redundant as my anal cavity and ring seem to be a perfect fit for my anal plug carefull removal and insertion is all that is required for those breaks for enamas and rare use of toilet and cleaning .Again please forgive me for interupting you A/all

redEva
08-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Please forgive me butting ...
Oh but dear clare_hastings2005, how perfectly delicious of you to have decided to butt in! Welcome dear, nice to have you on here, and thank you for your post! This is what we need, cause the fantasy is nice, but not always doable!

Yes I was looking for the glass as I figured that would be the smoothest thing and easiest for cleaning etc. I have found numerous beautiful metal ones, but(t) I am allergic to anything but gold and thus not eager to spit out $100 + for something that I will not be able to tolerate!

If I got you right - you are on the enemas now constantly? How does that work with your daily routine? Is this something you are doing as a part of the relationship? How do you feel about it?

Welcome again, and let me assure you that we are more than happy to have you, and your input here!

salpecam
08-11-2005, 03:49 AM
...electroglide and such 'oils' are much better than either KY or vaseline , vaseline is rather sticky and KY can be absorbed and dry out , also plug type - glass are excellent for long term use as are to some degree metal - surgical steel - plastic/rubber plugs are ok for short term use ,upto maybe 2 days maximum
Now that is useful advice. I have never had a ladyfriend use a plug continuously for more than about 3 days. I have found that silicone ones with KY work OK; but I had not yet moved onto really long-term use.

As a long time user of plugs ( i now wear one permenantly and have for almost a year now )
This is the sort of hard-won experience that I was hoping to hear about. "Butt" in all you want!

I have found the need for any lubrication redundant as my anal cavity and ring seem to be a perfect fit for my anal plug carefull removal and insertion is all that is required for ... enamas and rare use of toilet and cleaning.
What brought you to wear the plug all the time? Do you do it at the request/command of your partner? If not, please do tell your reasons.

clare_hastings2005
08-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Sadly some people can have reactions to metal and indeed the plastic/rubber plugs also ( much more common ) ,the advantage to metal plugs are the added weight inside the subs anus sometimes requiring constant effort on subs part to hold said plug inside . also while out in public is excellent method of punishment /control with no undies if she looses concentration on holding plug it can slip out and fall in a crowd - how mortifiing , i only needd this to happen once to learn always hold my plug - this exercise will also allow subs anal ring to have better muscle grip for added pleasure of male Masters.

The enama routine was part of a former relationship as was permenant plug use , however realtionship finished 11 months ago . Daily rountine has been worked so that first thing in morning before work i take a simple cleansing and flushing enama , weekends a more thourough cleaning - 2 or 3 proper cleaning enamas followed by clean water flushings till only clean water is expelled . Also on weekend not such simple douch nozzle is used for enamas but proper colon enama which delivers fluid deeper into me providing a more complete cleaning .It is simply something i was made to do after time ,well it i just part of me now Ms Red

Blue_Monday
08-14-2005, 08:23 AM
Thanks for all the information! My two cents on lubes...

Slippery Stuff is awesome. It's water-based, but thicker and heavier than something like KY. Also, it has absolutely NO taste (probably not an issue with anal, as some have mentioned). Someone in a shop told me that unlike many sweet-tasting lubes, it contains no sugar, which is good because sugar can encourage yeast in the nether regions. Unlike an oil-based lube, it does eventually dry up, but I find that it gets a lot less sticky than KY or Astroglide.

As for soothing irritation (or a fun sensation)--I once had a little backside rash that I treated with Gold Bond cream. It was like ice on my butt! It soothed the itch and would, I imagine, help pain. I don't know how good it would feel inside the anus, but it would be worth a try. I also use Orabase (a topical analgesic) fairly frequently for canker sores, and I think that would be safe and effective on the butt.

Personally, I would caution against using numbing creams for getting someone used to anal play. I'm a small girl, and with normal lube and a safe, comfortable setting, I've never had any problems with anal--a normal butt should be able to accommodate a normal penis when it's relaxed. Admit it; everyone poops something that large at one time or another. I think using a numbing agent could actually do more harm than good, because if there is damage being done, the numbee won't notice it until it's too late.

salpecam
08-14-2005, 10:08 AM
...a normal butt should be able to accomadate a normal penis when it's relaxed. Admit it; everyone poops something that large at one time or another. I think using a numbing agent could actually do more harm than good, because if there is damage being done, the numbee won't notice it until it's too late.

For "normal", yes. But what to do when you are trying to train a lady with 'roids to take you into her anus? They hurt like hell, even when not being damaged. That's where topical anaesthetics win through.

Blue_Monday
08-14-2005, 12:29 PM
For "normal", yes. But what to do when you are trying to train a lady with 'roids to take you into her anus? They hurt like hell, even when not being damaged. That's where topical anaesthetics win through.

Good point--I've never had both ('roids and anal penetration) at the same time, but I can see there why a topical would be necessary.

~Lily~
08-15-2005, 07:41 AM
I've had 'roids :o and still managed full anal penetration. You just need to be more careful and slow, take time with it, start with one finger and lots of lube and work up. The anus still stretches and accomodates it can just be a little more painful afterwards, however on a personal note I like that, it proves I have been used and keeps a welcome reminder. I do use a good cream afterwards to help a little witht the soreness.

Phantome
08-27-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey, I have a question for the folks who like to wear butt plugs long-term or out in public. How do you avoid chaffing? I would like to wear my plug to work and class, but the flared base just gets so damn uncomfortable between my cheeks. I've tried using powder, lube, and combinations therein. I just can't seem to get around having my cheeks chaffed by the flared base. Any tips from the pros?

Another question: does anyone have any reccomendations for a good vibrating inflatable plug? I've seen a few, but none of the sites tell how big it expands to, and there seems to be a pretty large price discrepancy. Any recs would be appreciated.

-Phantome, who is enjoying being a member of the forum!

daddiebear50
09-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Those who are playing anally with hemmoroids, please use caution. The tissue is already irritated, and more easily damage or subject to small tears. This exposes the open blood stream to fecal matter, and what is called a systemic infection. Not a good thing, and e-coli infections can be resistant to most antibiotics.

For those with the problem, there is a simple help, that can greatly reduce the size and irritation. After normal post BM cleaning, put some hand lotion on some tissue, and reclean the rectal area. You'll be surprised at what you left behind. Also the lotion conditions the area, just like it does for chapped hands. The additional cleaning decreases the chaffing, that helps irritate the hemmoroids. Yes even the internal ones, though using something like a yeast infection cream injector filled with hand lotion, and inserted can additionally help those too. Just let it overflow before insertion for lubrication.

As far as lube, there are vaginal lube suppositories, and non or lightly medicated Hemmoroid supp (like cocoa butter ones) that can be inserted to lubricate the inner area more thoughly. They just take a little forethought, so they can dissolve. 15-30 minutes at least.

As to cleaning toys, don't overlook the dishwater, if you have one. The repeated hot water, and heat of drying help to 'sterilize' the toys. Latex won't melt in the top shelf, and neither should rubber, in think. Glass, and metal ones obviously should be ok too. If they can 'sterilize' the food bacteria that grows between my once a week cycles, they can do a pretty good job on toys. ie green beans are known for a nasty bacteria when they are cooked poorly, or allowed to sit too long, and I'm still here.

As to inflatables, the same applies, stretching the tissue, can let blood leak out between the cells, and therefore, let bacteria in. Go slowly, over many sessions, to let the tissue build up it's forces so to speak. Remember, any blood form the rectum is a serious concern. It means that there is a two way street.

Hope this helps some of you.

Jim
09-12-2005, 05:01 AM
Hello ... I am fasinated by the thought of the use of these plugs on my sub..
I have never used one on her .. i am interested to know how
to introduce a sub to these devices and which type / size you would recommend
also // interested in knowing how to develop this to a full day session ..
thank you in advance ..

salpecam
09-18-2005, 07:20 AM
...how to introduce a sub to these devices and which type / size you would recommend also interested in knowing how to develop this to a full day session ...

Buy a set of graded sizes from tiny to fairly big, but don't buy one that is more than two inches diameter at first. Lube the "head" of the smallest one well using KY jelly or similar water-based lube; if you buy a silicone plug, don't use silicone lube. Rubber/latex plugs are OK with silicone lube. Put the plug in her anus gently, but make sure it is right in up to the base flange or it will pop out as she moves about. At first, keep it in her until she doesn't want it in anymore, or until you need to remove it for a toilet visit or to fuck her anus.

Try to extend the inserted duration a little bit every time you use the plug. Once she's happy with this regime, go up a size. More getting used to it, extending the wearing period... then up a size again, etc.

In my experience, the breakthrough will be when she can sleep a full night with it in. From there it is a short step to keeping it in for days, removing it (only temporarily) to fuck her anus or clean it while she uses the toilet, you apply an enema, etc.

You will have to develop your own plan for how frequently you re-apply the lube. Some wearers find that a minimum of lube is good for keeping it in while walking, etc, during the daytime, to stop it from slipping out too easily. Others find that lots of lube is necessary for long-term wear to avoid chafing. This is where experimentation with lubes will help, as the ones that are good for easy insertion or anal sex are not necessarily best for long-term wearing. Acrylic, Pyrex or metal plugs, while utterly rigid, allow freedom to use any lube you want, including oil-based ones if she prefers.

charlestudor
09-18-2005, 05:00 PM
i have the need to find a plug that is a common household instrument so that it will not be seen by the vanilla world as a plug. does anyone have any suggestions? thanks

ct

TheThinMan
09-18-2005, 10:53 PM
i have the need to find a plug that is a common household instrument so that it will not be seen by the vanilla world as a plug. does anyone have any suggestions? thanks

ctThe only advice I have is don't. A proper plug requires a collar so as to not be unforunately lost and absolutely no rough edges. I can't think of an everyday object that would reliably fulfill both qualifications. I suggest investing in a discrete locking box for the actual thing rather than searching for a poor substitute.

salpecam
09-20-2005, 11:20 PM
If it's in the intended anus often enough, it won't get left lying around... Safest place to keep it is where it was designed to go.

Ocean_Soul
09-20-2005, 11:27 PM
If it's in the intended anus often enough, it won't get left lying around... Safest place to keep it is where it was designed to go.

I like the way you think!

Ranai
09-24-2005, 03:58 PM

ct
This is not a common household instrument, but it does not look like an ordinary butt plug either; more like a toy than like a sextoy. Maybe it would interest you?

Fun Factory (http://www.funfactory.de) makes a blue silicone butt plug shaped like a dolphin: Dolphin Stub ‘S’.

In the US you can get it here for example:
http://www.eroticrites.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37_98/products_id/1653

charlestudor
09-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks Ranai, i appreciate it & llok forward to the pleasure

This is not a common household instrument, but it does not look like an ordinary butt plug either; more like a toy than like a sextoy. Maybe it would interest you?

Fun Factory (http://www.funfactory.de) makes a blue silicone butt plug shaped like a dolphin: Dolphin Stub ‘S’.

In the US you can get it here for example:
http://www.eroticrites.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37_98/products_id/1653

Ranai
09-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Enjoy. May you soon be smiling like a certain dolphin.