PDA

View Full Version : MS. Saffron Outed

stripedangel
05-07-2008, 12:33 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0405_miss_whiplash.shtml

Check this out.

What do you think? Should She have kept her private life private? She's in a public role, dealing with small children. I don't think that her night life should be an issue. However, i also don't believe that this is something i would advertise if i were in her shoes......

mkemse
05-07-2008, 01:25 PM
The only thing I can say n this is, as lonh as the behavior does NOT effect herday job, what she does in her private life at night is nobodies business, unless it effects other peoles lives which it appears it does not

icey
05-07-2008, 02:12 PM
looks like the notw enjoyed bringing her violent extra curricular acticitys to the headteacher attention! its just spiteful cheap sensationalism, unneccasary and she will no doubt lose her job now ...most of our primary teachers here are pretty clueless tbh what if she happens to be one of the rare breed that do actually educate the kids?

stripedangel
05-07-2008, 02:28 PM
oh, i agree, mkemse...however, if the rules of employment at the school state that her reputation is a factor in her employment, why be a teacher? This is something that Saffron knew would happen, if she were found out....and she made it easy for everyone to see.

I've known about Ms. Saffron, and know that she's a wonderful person...and i'm positive that She would never allow her night life to affect her day job...someone squeeked on Her. Thing is, what did She expect to happen, When she advertised it on the net? They're considering disciplinary action against her for her "disrepute." And that's where the issue really gets complicated. What about the new laws about extreme violence images? Think they'll be dipping into her computer?

She's been doing this for 10 years (the Domme thing)...we all know that we need to keep this a secret, and if i found out that my kid's teacher were a Domme...well, i couldn't say i'd be unhappy about it. But i'm not like most parents. In the vanilla world, we're all sick individuals...and if you want to have a public trust position, such as a teacher, then you should expect people to have a problem when they find out that you're not some cute lil school marm.

stripedangel
05-07-2008, 02:31 PM
looks like the notw enjoyed bringing her violent extra curricular acticitys to the headteacher attention! its just spiteful cheap sensationalism, unneccasary and she will no doubt lose her job now ...most of our primary teachers here are pretty clueless tbh what if she happens to be one of the rare breed that do actually educate the kids?

Yeah! Who better to run a classroom then a Domme who really cares, and is good at leading others? I'm truly saddened by it, but i can't see what she did to prevent it, either. The NoTW is a shitass paper anyway, and i wonder who got the cash for this story. Bastids.