PDA

View Full Version : Anal Toys

Kelli
04-29-2004, 02:07 PM
I was reading the butt plug thread, and was wondering what people would recommend trying? I figured the "normal" butt plugs, but what else feels good? I am kinda new to anal stuff, but love to have it stimulated. What toys or household items work well?

Kallie Thomas
04-29-2004, 02:45 PM
I was reading the butt plug thread, and was wondering what people would recommend trying? I figured the "normal" butt plugs, but what else feels good? I am kinda new to anal stuff, but love to have it stimulated. What toys or household items work well?

I'm not very into anal, personally, but I will say this--flared ends. Broader bases. Basically, the asshole has a nasty habit of grabbing things and pulling them right on in. And once they're IN, if there's no flared end to keep it from going fully submerged, you're in a world of trouble. Those stories you hear about toys getting lost and having to be removed? Well, many of them are just that, stories, but like many themes, they're based on fact. So don't stick anything up there that doesn't have a handle or a flared end to facilitate removal.

I have heard that ben wa-type balls (the threaded kind, that can be pulled out with a draw string) are fun and pleasurable, provided you or your partner keep hold of that string.

:)
Kallie

fetish101
04-29-2004, 03:03 PM
have you seen the disgusting pic that was floating around the internet a while ago about a poor, stupid bastard who got a coke can stuck in his anus? All I have to say is it sucks to be a doctor in those situations...

Kelli
04-29-2004, 03:26 PM
A coke can? I never saw that picture... Okay flared ends or draw strings a must. Any other ideas?

jaro_99
04-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Ben wah (duo) balls can work well. A former slave of mine used to be sent out for groceries with one ball inserted in her arse and the other swinging between her legs (no underwear *grin*). Though the one in her butt was in a condom cos of hygiene issues (those things are not conducive to proper cleaning though its easier if you decide to have a set just for your butt) and also to deal with her concerns about it getting stuck. But she is a *very* anally responsive individual so the combination of humiliation/fear and the direct stimulation was very powerful.

And after that?...well anything you can desire or imagine. Round and smooth is a good start of course.

Vegetables, pencils, bottle necks (consider using lube though), pieces of ginger (look for web stuff on 'figging'), toothbrushes, those long strings of anal beads, those anal toys with big ridges or balls moulded onto them (look in the gay section of your local sex store)...

And yeah...just be careful and slow the first time you try each new object.

Enjoy it!

J

Shaditu
04-30-2004, 12:35 AM
Well, what's better than the hands of your partner? :)

Garmonbozia
04-30-2004, 01:26 AM
Check out this link and click on D/s techniques fora lot of good anal play ideas and information:

http://www.frugaldomme.com/frugal.htm

A really nice article on figging too (under Miscellaneous). This is an amazing technique I learnt from there and take my personal testimony that it works like nothing else.

Jason