PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Ideas

SirHenri (luxemberg)
05-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi, I'm new to BDSM and I've been trying to think of ways to punish my sub...she is a masochist, so corporal punishment is something she looks forward to, and therefore unaffective. I've already thought of making her stand in the corner, because she is easily bored and it would be real torture, but I'd like some more creative ideas. Exhaustive search of the web has given me things like making her kneel on rice, CR (which is really difficult for her), sleeping on the floor (which I can't do because she has nerve damage from chemotherapy many years ago, and the results would be medically horrific for her), and corporal punishment...which as stated before, she likes too much :) suggestions, anyone?

Ozme52
05-15-2008, 11:03 AM
1) Writing tasks. Mostly lines. Unless you're looking for insight. Then ask for journal/diary entries. Nothing is private. weg

2) Time outs.

3) Time out with a single swat to the behind... so she knows what she is missing.

Make sure this isn't your issue. Is she being disobedient because she is craving attention? punishment even?

Since she's a masochist, give her a good beating now and then as a reward for good behavior.

butterflySlave4u
05-15-2008, 11:34 AM
CR (which is really difficult for her)

i too, Sir, am a masochist of the highest degree :)

Cr is hard on those of us experiencing it, but i think of the context of it...to be denied the physical attention of my One, the crop, the flogger, the needles...is almost unbearable at times.

A former Master found a unique way to punish me for an infraction...He supplied me with my favorite vibe, a small clit stimulator, and instructed me to bring myself to orgasm with it, and maintain eye contact with Him the whole time. And maintain that level of stimulation until He said to stop. He then sat to the side, with my favorite flogger.

As i brought myself to orgasm, He'd bring the flogger down hard, on the bed. The sound was wonderful, but i craved it....wanted it on my body. He said "again", and i had to bring myself to orgasm again. The next time, He whipped the bed many, many times...you can see where this is going. It was the most frustrating session i'd ever had. And it lasted 3 hours. By the end of it, i was hysterical with want, even though i was exhausted.

He'd punished me by denying my body His ministrations. Most masochists crave the pain brought on by those that love them, and understand what they need. You seem to know what she craves...so denying her would be worse than any other punishment you could give her....

SirHenri (luxemberg)
05-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks to both of you. She's on CR now and I'm quite enjoying it. And it's not so much that she's misbehaving (though there have been a few orders and rules she's failed to follow) as that I don't have the background to know what might be effective punishments when infractions DO happen. She *has* challenged me with the intention of getting me to punish her--and I haven't been willing to do it because I couldn't think of what punishments would fit the crime. Any other ideas?