PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Master Wants, Master Gets

Alessa
05-23-2008, 05:27 AM
Hello, as you might have guessed from the words above my avatar, I am new to the submissive lifestyle.

And I am curious to know,

What kind of things do you do for your master? I left this question pretty generic so it can be open to interpretation.

butterflySlave4u
05-23-2008, 05:55 AM
lil one, it seems that you answered your own question within the title of your thread, IMHO...

the station of a submissive, a SUBserviant, if you will...is to serve his/her Dom, to the satisfaction of both:)

i've done "tasks" (assignments given by Master for me to complete), i always try to be available to Him, when he wants/needs me and mostly to be there to satisfy His needs, whatever they be....

gemmy
05-23-2008, 07:25 AM
I think that is an individually personal issue and every Master desires different things. I doubt you'll see many giving intimate details of their relationships, just to say that to serve a Master's pleasure (whatever defines pleasure for each), is at the core of a true submissive.

You first have to define what you like, desire and want so you can find a Master that fulfills this in you as you fulfill in him, his pleasures ;)

Alessa
05-23-2008, 11:47 AM
In a way, I want to know are there extra things you can do for your master?

denuseri
05-23-2008, 12:08 PM
yes depending on the Master or Mistress, each one is like a unique snowflake, but ussually it quiet possible to go the extra mile or two,,for instance just becuz yur submissive doesnt mean yu cant initiate, ie do or sugest things,things that excite your owner, but the only real way to find out what they consider extraand or exciting would be to ask and or study your owner like a book, just as a good owner wishes to know everything evry aspect of thier slaves very being so too must the sub learn thier owners. they very often give unconsious tells as to what they may be needing, after a while it can be like playing in an orchestra with two blending cacophanys

sisterhoney61 {RW}
05-23-2008, 12:17 PM
I serve Master however He wishes for me to do so. This can be sexual service, which is pretty self-explanatory. It can be physical. My Master happens to have several birth defects so I am often the one who has to do some heavy lifting and carrying when He's unable to do so. I have tasks that He has me do. I am there for Him whenever He needs me.

Each Master is different. Some are more strict than others. For example, the other night I was speaking with a Dom who told me that when he and his sub go out to dinner, her eyes are to never stray to anyone else but that she is to focus all of her attention upon him. My own Master would not demand that of me, because that is not His way. Neither way is "better" than the other. They are different men and expect different things from their subs. I've had some very strict Masters in the past who were very controlling and demanding. My Master now is more laid back, because that is His personality.

bellelapine
05-24-2008, 07:14 PM
I would pretty much agree with what has been said so far. Reading your Master/Mistress like a book is one of the best ways to 'go the extra mile'. Maybe having something special ready for them, cooking them a special meal you know is their favorite, and/or having yourself availible at His/Her whim. To me those things are some of the key points of my own submission, though each submissive and each Master/Mistress will make their own niche and demands respectively.

arden
05-26-2008, 02:21 PM
hullo
just for this i soona know, mayhap 'tis just mi way, but i 'ave found that 'tis the wee things to serve that make it a personal relationship. for example, sometimes there is a task list like do laundry, pick up groceries, make meal... i look at it as serving is simply anticipateing whatever need and or fulfilling the ones that are specified. serveing is oft' i find, a matter of makeig your Dom/mes life/day easier. i hope this helps...