PDA

View Full Version : Help me tame my internet kitty!

Kitty Trainer
05-03-2004, 09:30 PM
How can I take full control of someone over the internet? I'm in my first real Dom/sub relationship, and I'm enjoying it a great deal. But I'm finding that it's hard to push my little kitty, when she's doing everything to herself. She knows where each blow will land before it strikes, and she can stop the pinching and clamping before it really begins to hurt. I believe that she's doing things by my orders, but I can never be 100% sure.

The only idea I've had to do something she can't anticipate or control is to have her cell-phone set to vibrate, make her put it in a sensitive location, and call her at random intervals. I plan to try that the next time we have a session, but it's not enough. Do any of you wiser folks have any other ideas?

Thanks!

Finding_Fantasy
05-03-2004, 11:11 PM
I believe that she's doing things by my orders, but I can never be 100% sure.

It sounds to me like you have a good handle on things. But, responding to your one line which I have quoted, the biggest issue is trust. If you believe that she is doing as asked, then that is great. Some people use web cams. But unless she has given you a reason not to trust her, I would continue on as you have. It sounds like you have a pretty good imagination to me.

fetish101
05-03-2004, 11:56 PM
That's the insurance industry's motto for dealing with the risk of people lying to them. I agree with FF that you should adopt the same philosophy.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Kitty Trainer
05-04-2004, 09:29 AM
You're right about the trust issue, I guess. I'm always a little nervous about this kind of thing-- thanks for the reassurance. But the trust issue isn't the only part.. The other part is that I can never surprise her. Like I said, she knows where every blow will land, she knows exactly what tools are going to be used, and it's so hard for me to keep her guessing. I'd still like suggestions for what to do about that.

Finding_Fantasy
05-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Unless you have another person to do the flogging or whatever for you, then there really isn't any way around it that I can personally think of. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

slavelucy
05-04-2004, 02:13 PM
You're right about the trust issue, I guess. I'm always a little nervous about this kind of thing-- thanks for the reassurance. But the trust issue isn't the only part.. The other part is that I can never surprise her. Like I said, she knows where every blow will land, she knows exactly what tools are going to be used, and it's so hard for me to keep her guessing. I'd still like suggestions for what to do about that.

Hmmm, i think perhaps the trick could be to get into some apparent 'routines' and then use the same 'tools' for different tricks, or do different thinks at different times, if that makes sense. Admittedly, if it's o/l and you ask her to pick up clamps or pegs or something, then, yes, she knows you are going to use them...she does not however 'know' what they are going to be used for, where they are going to be used, for how long, whether, when you ask her to take them off, you are going as ask her to put them straight back on, what you might ask her to do whilst using them, whether she is allowed to ask/beg you to stop or just be quiet etc etc. See what i mean?

HTH

sl