PDA

View Full Version : An experiment

SAE
05-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Dont know how or if this will work or if sanyone will join in but it would be good if all the authors from here could do a bit. A fairly open scenario where everyone can add themselves as a character, eoither in the centre of the action, stoo far apart, interacting with others, or even the stgory of how you got here whatever goes. You can make multiple posts as more thsan one character if u want.

The wagon pulled up in the gorunds of large castle. The driver told me to get out. I watched as he unlaoided hthe cargo, men and women of all sheps and sizes, some naked some clothed, some tied to differing degrees. They were all herded out and taekn int othe castle. I tried to follow but was stopped by the driver. "You must await permission befvore entering the hall. I have got you this far to find the one you seek. The rest is up to you"

He was gone before i had chance to ask how i got permission and where i got it from. Soon a large limousine turned up several well dressed men and ladies got out, some i recognised but not could not quite place,
"Yo uhere to get yourself a slave" one man asked me. i nodded and followed them through the door half expecting to be challenged an stopped but i wasn't. As I walked through the hall i noticed both men and women tied naked to the posts that stood in the hall. Some were being abused by others. Some were being whipped or paddled others were being raped. I smiled and hoped this was what had happened to Frances and thast i woyld be able to do something similar to her myself.

fetishdj
05-27-2008, 04:26 PM
In the darkness of the hood he was aware only of movement and muffled sound. He was blind, disorientated, his normally acute sense of smell overwhelmed by the strong odour of the soporific drug they'd soaked the hood in before thrusting it over his head. All sense of direction was lost to the swaying of the wagon combined with the effect of the drug. His limbs were weak and shaking, had he not been tied so securely he would have fallen to his knees. As it was, his wrists were straining hard at the manacles that held him upright, skin rubbed raw and red.

He had no idea where he was. He had no idea why he was here. He barely remembered who he was or what he had been doing before the time of the hood and the drug. His sense of self was slipping into a darkness blacker than that which surrounded his eyes and he had neither the sense of mind nor the will to hold onto it.

He became aware of the wagon pulling to a stop and heard muffled voices that seemed to come from miles away. The words, lost to the hood and the wind and his confused mind, made no sense. He ignored them as he had all the other noises. He no longer cared what his fate was. There was barely a He to care about anything any more.

violett
05-31-2008, 01:27 AM
She stood watching the new arrivals being herded in. Like many of the others she was bound tightly to a post, her hands stretched high above her head causing her to stand on tiptoes, a collar around her neck held her head firmly to the post, her ankles also chained back, she could move but only slightly.

Unlike the others though she had not been touched since being brought in, a small white slip of clothing barely covered her modesty. Nor had she been gagged or blindfolded like some. It was as if they wanted her to see exactly what was happening, give her time to grow accustomed to what was in store for her.

She stood proud against the post, she would not show any fear, she would not surrender to them, she would not demean herself by begging or screaming no matter what they did. If they gave her one chance to fight they would see what a big mistake they had made.

Some of the new arrivals were herded into a cage at the edge of the room, others walked around, watching, looking, appraising, some even touching. All gave her a wide berth though, she thought it was because they could feel her anger or knew of her reputation, she did not realise that she was being saved for HIM.

curiouskayla
05-31-2008, 09:14 AM
Amongst the cries of pain, fear, pleasure, and anger one could easily overlook her with a casual glance around the room. Her porcelin frame was almost completely paralized, not only by fear, to a smooth wooden pole in the back of the room. Her long black hair draped across her face only leaving a small window for her big green eyes to peer out from. She knealt on the cold floor, wearing only a black skirt with her sex tightly pressed up against the wood. Her wrists were bound around the pole, arms bent with another rope around her back and forearms insuring almost no movement. Her hand tightly clutched a small key inches from her face.

As she clung to this piece or timber she frantically wracked her brain, but in her foggy state, she could only remember a sly smile and the stern green eyes of the man who bound her there. Before disapearing in the crowd he tilted her chin up, looked deep in her eyes and said, "you are a sweet one aren't you? Don't tremble little one, I see good things in store for you. Forget your old life" He firmly pressed a small silver key into her palm, and walked away.

Completely in shock, she could do nothing but silently stare at her surroundings, blink back her hot tears, and wait.

SAE
06-05-2008, 04:33 AM
I pressed on looking for the one previously called Frances. I had a score to settle with that bitch. I stopped and stared at an impressive looking woman. She was not naked like most of the others, her modesty being covered by a slip of clothing. She was not blindfolded of gagged. I stopped to look at her but felt a mace prodding into my back. "Move along this ones reserved" As I was pushed I saw the woman on the pole at the back of the room. I dont know exactly why but my curiosity was pricked. I wnet towards her.

She had the sheerest prettiest green eyes. She peered out quizzically though a mass of dark hair. I wanted to touch her pale skin but I had not yet got up the courage to take advantage of this strange place.

My mind was distracted by a familiar cry.
"Leave me alone you bastards" I turned and saw her. She was strapped to an x shaped cross. Her red hair that she was so proud of now shorn short on her head. She was completely naked. Her nipples had been pierced since i last saw her and looking down I noticec her cunt lips were also pierced. There was a drunken old man with one hand between her legs the other on her tits. i tapped him on the shoulder and handed him a gold coin. "Go get yourself a drink" I told him . I took his place in front of the woman. I put my finger on her left nipple and twaisted.
"Hello Frances".

isis646
06-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Frances struggled to remmber how she got to the predicament. The last things she remembers were walking home from the market with foodstuffs for the evening meal & vaguely being accosted off the steets.
She cried softly as she rembers the valiant fight she put up but there were too many and the cost of her resistance was the loss of her gorgeous red hair--she must look so hideous and worried she may never find one to love her. Her deep blue eyes were blindfolded and she had fought well when they had stripped her naked but was overcome by some odor & awoke to find she'd been bound to a wooden X-cross and could hear voices some crying some screaming and voices very near her but only this alcohol breathed man had taken an interest in her. How she hated the smell & prayed he''d lose interest and she could suffer in silence.
Annoyed with his touch i finally yell out leave me alone you bastards!
He ignores this and continues to fondle me when i hear a new voice; it seems so far away i am so tired and exhausted but snap to attention when i feel His brutal tug on her pierced nipple causing her to cry out in surprise. And then she hears His voice calling her by name and with stunned surprise she barely whispers ..Hello Master.

bluemisty(Mw)
06-08-2008, 07:06 AM
I awoke slowly from the sleep induced from the drug that had been slid in under my skin. My head and heart pounding as one as I realized that I could not move but also realizing that my body seemed to be almost drifting somehow. Shaking my head, hoping to clear it, my senses came back to life. I found myself bound so I could not move no matter how I struggled in ropes that seemed to disappear into the ceiling. It was then that I realized that I was suspended from the ceiling and that my struggles were making me rock slowly back and forth. Looking around I saw others, men and women, bound to walls, to the floor. Some staring sightlessly ahead looking quiet and lost. Others moaning in pain. While others seemed so straight and proud daring anybody to look at them, to touch them. I saw a man standing in front of a woman, her hair shorn, her body pierced. He whispered something to a man who was touching this woman. I saw the exchange of coin and the man leaving. I saw another woman in the corner, so beautiful, her eyes searching… I realized with a start there was a hand on my foot….spinning me around…and around…and around. I heard a voice whisper to me. “Welcome slut.” I felt the sting of his slap on my face as I spun dizzily finally loosing consciousness once again…

SAE
06-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Hearing Frances say that word filled me with excitement. The who;e situation was intense. Next to me a man had a gorgeous woman naked and strapped to a pole .he was spinning her round and round and she had passed out. He had a wicked looking implement in his hand. He turned to me.
"The bitch has passed out again" He looked Frances up and down. "yours is gorgeous. Care to swap."

Frances shook her head "No No dont let him have me master please." I looked at frances and remembered all she had done to me. I looked at the naked woman next to me. I had had plenty of experience of Frances' body and this woman would be new. And this man looked experienced. I guessed he could cause Frances more pain and distress than i could. We could swap back later.

"Be my guest" I said.

Master_E
06-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Yes Frances, It is me master do you think that I would not be a part of this as my cold hand grazes down your back. Now you are learn what it is like to be used and put though more pain then ever before by more then just me. you cant see it but there is a line gathering behind you all ready to hear you begs for mercy, *as the cat of nine in my hand leaves its sting on your ass* you see I could not have a slut like you and not be willing to let all these men in here enjoy you as well *you feel a sharp pain as i pull downword on you nipple ring* you better be ready your gonna be here for a long time *weg

isis646
06-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Shivers deeply as she feels his hand run down her back. Struggles uselessly as she begs him to not leave her..i will learn to obey you please let me go i beg.
cries out suddenly as she feels the familiar cat sting her ass but suddenly shrieks in pain as he tugs her nipple ring even harder causing it to throb and turn red.
begs him to not make her endure this..i want to please only you Master, i will do anything she cries.

gagged_Louise
06-09-2008, 05:04 AM
Looking at the woman hanging from the chapel-like side vault her mouth covered with a blue and white bandana, her arms tied somehow on the back and her long hair spilling down over her shoulders, my vision was filled by her bound flesh and her struggle to fully wake up. I reachd up inside her white laced panties and fingered her sweet cunt, probing inside with two fingers. “Nnnnghhh…no...” she moaned like she were a junkie slowly rising from a stupor.

She was already wet, the whore. Acting firmly I reached down and touched her left foot – her two feet had been spread and cuffed to a steel bar - making her spin around. What thighs she had, rounded and strong!

“Welcome slut! Are you going to be a good slave, you think?"

“Mmmghh…aauughhh…” she let out as she began spinning. I climbed up into a niche on the side of the little vault and felt her body close, so close I could reach out comfortably to her face. Without asking any permission, I slapped her cheek hard, feeling the cloth of her gag.
“You're going to serve me, sweetie!”
She looked at me with eyes filled with unease and suitable tones of fear too. As she turned around in her bonds, I could see her arms more clearly, they had been turned right angles at the elbows and her wrists were firmly secured at those points, making her arms a hammered-out “U” encased in rope behind her. Another rope went down over her midriff into her cleft and tight over her crotch, with sturdy knots scratching her pussy walls and close to her slaveclit.

She was already drifting back into drowsy shock, but I knew she would not be staying that way. My eyes turned out into the room, watching this glorious flock of sluts being forced to know their place, and I vowed to show her we both belonged here.

bluemisty(Mw)
06-09-2008, 06:06 PM
I awoke to find myself still suspended from the ceiling but my senses back to normal. While bound so my body couldn’t move, I could lift my head. Looking around I saw the man who had slapped me next to the woman with the shorn hair. She was crying softly seemingly resigned to whatever it was that was going to happen to her. I caught her eyes with mine. That quick gaze made me realize that she wasn’t quite as resigned as I thought she was….a fighter. Thinking that I was being left alone I turned my head crying out with surprise and pain when I felt my right nipple being pinched hard. I gasped in pain when I realized a clamp was being tightened to my nipple. With tears dripping to the floor, I tried to move away from the pain but couldn’t. I looked down to see a chain hanging from this clamp. As I looked down at the chain, I saw a hand reaching out to the chain, tugging it, using it to twirl my suspended body around once again only to face the man who I had seen earlier with the woman with the shorn hair. As I moaned in pain and wanting to scream from it, he lifted my chin with his fingers and looked into my tear soaked eyes. He slowly smiled…”you’ll do,” he said. “you’ll do.”

isis646
06-10-2008, 03:30 AM
Still in shock & pain from him pulling on the ring in her nipple she jerks her head away as she feels his fingers careess her face and he slaps her hard for fighting his touch. tells her very frimly that she hasnt even started to know pain. she feels his fingers as they run up the side of her sensitive neck causing her to shiver a little; she doesn't fight him ths time; he gently pulls the blindfold from her deep blue eyes and she squints at the dimly lit room. Looks around and sees this beautiful woman suspended from the ceiling our eyes meet briefly and lets her know she isn't one to be broken easily. Its her defiance that landed her here.
she purrs softly despite the throbbing pain..almost taking pleasure in it.

gagged_Louise
06-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I followed her strong, rounded breasts taking them in as she swung around. Her pussy could be glimpsed inside and through her panties, but looking over at her so close the sight of her tits was even more entreating. They heaved with slow, constrained pain as the slut spun about. I added the clamps ot her nipples and half entranced I tugged on the chain, hearing her whimper and wheeze with pain.
There was no part of me that wished to hear her scream or call me names – well maybe ineffectual babbling of course, a whore calling you “damn sadistic bastard” just furnishes an excuse to punish her further. In fact I was impressed with her apparently high degree of self control, but to make sure it didn’t falter I removed the bandana gag for a moment and pushed her mouth open. Her red lips greeted me like a second cunt, and I shoved in a black latex ball that forced them wide apart. Her eyes went alive at once, as the cumslut struggled to force out the intrusive thing but I knew what I was doing and held it in there with one hand, pulling the straps behind her head with the other. Yanking it tight under a wave of her hair I soon got it buckled and retied the cloth over it.

“Do you realize that there is nothing to say, cunt?” I asked her.
She looked at me, eyes wide and half uncompre-hending. I pushed her chin upwards as if inspecting one of those African slaves in days of old and purred “You’ll do…but you need training.”

fetishdj
06-18-2008, 03:35 AM
He was aware of being rolled along on some form of wheeled rack, like clothes being moved around a shop. His hands were cuffed above him, his legs were spread out and cuffed to the sides of the rack. He was naked and feeling very vulnerable, his genitals hanging loose and swaying as the rack was puched along.

The hood had yet to be removed, all was dark for him, but he was aware of coming out of the drugged stupor and this allowed him to gain a greater awareness of his surroundings from the information his other senses gave him.

He got the sense of a large room, the echoes of the footsteps of those who pushed him told him that. The floor was hard stone and at least one of his captors was wearing high heels. He could hear voices - muffled talking, whispered conversations, the occasional parade ground shout like a sergeant disciplining a private or, more accurately, a Master disciplining his dog - using simple, short commands in a forceful and punctuated manner.

There were also sounds of screams and sobs and the occasional crack of a whip.

The hubbub of the large room, the talking and casual torture, seemed to be idle playing around - killing time while waiting for the main event. The room stank of anticipation. These slaves and Masters had been brought here for a reason and they were all waiting to find out what that was...

steelish
06-18-2008, 07:59 AM
I wandered into the large room, listening to the murmuring going on all around me. There was a large slave mover being wheeled into the room with a spread-eagled man bound to it. I watched as his covered head moved slowly back and forth, as if he were trying to discern the various sounds in the room.

I was there under false pretenses. I was an escapee, hoping to avoid detection by posing as a mistress looking for a slave. The focus of my search was for my sister. I knew she had been captured and brought here for fun. I was determined to finder her and help her escape. I smiled and nodded to the other masters and mistresses, all the while holding my breath until each one of them nodded back and returned their attentions to their captives.

After a search around the room, I strolled back along the passageway to the grounds outside. Maybe she was out there...

fetishdj
06-19-2008, 08:05 AM
"So, what have we here?" The voice is firm, controlled but very feminine. It sends shivers up his spine to hear it, something in the harmonics. He feels cool hands on his flesh, pinching and stretching his skin. Sharp nails trace gently down his abdomen, teasing at the hairs around his belly. He shakes and tries to gasp as those hands cup his balls and start to squeeze but the gag fills his mouth completely. The chains that bind him shake.

The hand moves up his flaccid shaft, straightening it up against his belly as something cold and metallic is pressed against it. He realises that it is a ruler.

"Hmmm, it may be passable. Not sure it is good enough for high end stud work but may be suitable for a pleasure slave. Any training?"

"No, none at all. He's freshly caught. But for a small consideration we can break him in for you."

"No, no. I like to break them myself." He hears high heeled shoes clicking as she circles him. "Ok, you've got a deal so long as I can see its face. Oh, but first I want to see that thing erect..."

A hand circles his shaft and begins to stroke, working him gently to an erection. The ruler is then applied again and further discussion is had about his size.

Then there is a bright light as the hood is pulled roughly off his head...

bluemisty(Mw)
06-20-2008, 04:23 AM
Fully awake now, I become more alert to my surroundings. I see a man squinting and rapidly blinking his eyes as if coming from the darkness into the light. I see what looks to be a ruler next to his very erect penis and a woman talking to another, gesturing wildly at the man. I see the man who had pulled the chain on the clamp around my nipple standing in front of the woman with the shorn hair his hand on her thigh. I shiver remembering his cruelty to me. I suddenly realize what this place is...who the people freely milling about are. Fighting the urge to cry, to give up, I lift my head meeting the eyes of a man who was standing in front of me...watching me...a small smile on his face. I lift my head further up...showing my defiance unable to speak because of the ball gag in my mouth. Out of the corner of my eyes, i see a woman hurrying past looking so familiar to me. In my mind I whisper, "Sis?"

gagged_Louise
06-20-2008, 10:13 AM
She looked at me with hot, defiant eyes that told me she would put up a fight, even when she appeared to be giving in. Now that spurred me on for sure, I was ready to urge her on and to show her who must control her. She still seemed to be drifting in and out of a half-sleep at some moments, I reckoned she might have been sedated with a laced-up drink to make her pliable before she was taken captive and brought here.

Stepping aside for a minute, I went over to the woman lashed to a cross about five or six meters away, the roots of her shorn red hair still burning on the dome of her skull. She seemed to be at ease with her Master in some sense, accepting Him. I knew this was what I wanted too, but the feisty air of protest in the suspended slut I had picked was vital to me.

I picked a leather whip froma stand - everything seemed to have been thought of here, although I had some toys of my own brought by my limo driver who was waiting outside - and returned to the hanging, bound and gagged slut. She was suspended totally freely, but her strength seemed to sustain this position.
"Do you realize that you are not leaving this place anytime soon, cunt?" I asked her. "A nod will suffice for an answer."

violett
06-21-2008, 02:16 AM
She twisted in the ropes ‘hey you’ she shouted at the guard with the mace ‘funs over – let me down – good joke but it’s wearing a bit thin’. The guard approached her, his 6’ towering over her 5’7” even though she was on tiptoes, his putrid breath made her turn her head and wrinkle her nose in an attempt to escape it.

‘No mistake lady – this is where you belong’ he moved as if to kiss her, to push his foul smelling mouth onto hers then he backed away.

‘You are mine.’ A voice growled in her ear from behind. ‘You belong to me’ she felt rough hands trace their way from her collarbone down to her breasts, linger momentarily then moved downwards over the flat of her stomach. He walked round and stood above her looking down he was even taller than the guard, his blue eyes piercing hers as she glared back at him.

‘I belong to no-one – let me go NOW’ she spat at him and wriggled in her bonds to no avail. His eyes smiled at her reaction and he wiped her spit from his face and slapped hers hard. Her head spun to the side with the force of the blow and she glared furiously at him. If only she were free – she would teach him a lesson he’d never forget.

‘This’, he said tapping her head ‘will soon belong to me as will this’, his finger lingered on her breastbone indicating her heart.

He smiled evilly ‘and this’, he said ripping the short white robe down the middle exposing her firm tanned body, his hands lingered on her breasts as his mouth bit softly into her neck ‘this’ his hand trailed down her body, over the flat of her stomach and over her pubic mound before his finger found her sex and wormed it’s way inside, ‘already belongs to me’. As he teased his finger inside her his thumb found her clitoris and rolled around it. She felt herself becoming aroused by his actions, which added to her fury, but there was nothing she could do to stop him. His knowing smile humiliated her as he suddenly pulled away and turned his back on her whispering something to the guards.

Her mind was confused – how had she got into this predicament – she tried to remember through the haze………….what had happened to her…….

Earlier she had walked through the door of the castle, handing her invitation to the servant and accepting a drink from him. Her long dark hair flowed down to the nape of her back as she strode haughtily through the room and gazed out of the window watching all the arrivals. Her long skirt caressed her ankles that were encased in soft shoes, her blouse flowed over the contours of her ample breasts, hinting at the delights contained within, she was oblivious to the gazes of the men already settled in the room. She noticed that some carriages and wagons seemed to be going round the side to the back of the castle, she briefly wondered why but soon lost interest as some new arrivals entered the room. How many would be here before the auction started she wondered the room was filling up rapidly – she noticed that she was the only female at the moment, a sure sign of her acceptance in a mainly male society, a servant passed her another drink. She never noticed that the men didn’t partake of the drink she was too full of her own self importance and self confidence in fact she didn’t even notice the men really, especially not one man in particular. His eyes drank her in hungrily, she was his, he would own her mind body and soul. The drug in the drink began to take effect and as she started to sway, the tall dark haired man caught her in his strong arms, grinning as his prey lost consciousness.

fetishdj
06-21-2008, 02:19 AM
The light is bright, too bright after the darkness of the hood. He squints as his eyes adjust. A face hoves into his view. haloed by the blurred light. It is a young looking face, but stern with eyes that speak of dark deeds. Her dark hair is pulled tightly into a pony tail, her lips are painted a dark red. She looks at him critically. He feels a hand tug at his hair, sweat covered from so long in the hood, stroking down it almost lovingly.

"I like the eyes," she whispers and her face almost softens for an instant before hardening once again. "Yes, he'll do." She snaps out this last phrase almost perfunctorily as she turns her head to speak to the other woman. He gets the impression that she is somehow shaken, that the once unassailable armour of her personality had suffered a crack.

She wanders out of view and he is aware of a discussion behind his head, a murmered conversation about payment and contracts. He loses interest and lets his eyes, newly adjusted to the light, wander around the hall.

The space is indeed massive, a huge area that is nevertheless crowded with people of all sizes and shapes and colours. As far as his eyes can see there are Masters, Mistresses and their slaves performing a variety of actions. Some seem to be engaging in commerce - the sale of slaves being the main one but also the sale of other commodities such as equipment and clothing. Others are in the process of showing off their slaves - entertaining the crowds by displaying them bound and naked, showing how much pain they can take, letting onlookers test out thier ability to give pleasure or serve. As well as the kinkier entertainments there are also slaves who sing or dance or perform plays for the pleasure of the crowds. Many, however, are just wandering about taking in the atmosphere. And one seems to be... not in the right place at all.

He sees her walking round, dressed in the uniform leathers of a Mistress but even he in his fugue state can see that she is no Mistress. Her eyes are nervous, flitting about all over the place. Her whole demeanour is shrinking and afraid. She lacks the confidence of the other Mistresses in this place. Maybe she is a trainee of some form, being mentored by one of the others. Or maybe she is not supposed to be here at all...

As he watches her, she walks past the female slave hanging across from him. As she walks past he sees the slave mouth something to her. Whatever she says it has an effect because the would be Mistress hears it and reacts. She does not turn around or react in a way that many would spot but he sees her eyes wince at the sound of her voice and her shoulders twitch as if she wants to turn. But she doesn't. She just keeps walking.

subserviant
06-21-2008, 02:22 AM
I worked the gag out of my mouth ,gasping for breath .Sae was standing next to the man who was pinching my nipples ****pease dont let him do this I pleaded with sae.He steped forward ,slapping me hard across my face.
This is what you deserve cunt, he snarled .When evry body here gets through with you ,you'll beg to come back to me.He laughed ,enjoying the torture i was going through.
I heard a voice .could it be ,no it couldnt be .Then i saw her, Stel my sorority sis .A domm.She walked past me giving me a wink holding her finger to her lips.Sae turned ,looked at Stel ,asking her ,why are you here dressed as a Domme.

steelish
06-21-2008, 06:26 AM
My breath catches, I see my sister in bonds. Master SAE is watching a man torment her.

As nonchalantly as possible, I walk past the scene. I catch her eye and smile, giving her a wink as I hold a finger to my lips. I must figure out a way to get her away from Master SAE I think as I pause. Just then, SAE turns and sees me. I inwardly groan, knowing he will recognize me immediately. "Why are you here dressed as a Domme" He asks.

I know he is confused, as he had left me five miles down the road in the care of some of his guards. I'm sure they hadn't yet come to the castle to report me missing. It would be too embarrassing for them to admit a mere pleasure slave had escaped their grasp. They probably thought I was still roaming the woods.

SAE started towards me and I squeaked in alarm and turned to run. I only took three strides before he caught up with me. He hauled me back against his hard body and yanking my hair, tilted my head back to look me in the eye. "I asked you what you're doing here, dressed as a domme. Answer me now"

"I escaped your guards sir, and came here to help my sister sub escape" I gasp out, as he yanks my head back painfully.

His low chuckle startles me, but the evil look in his eye both thrills and frightens me. I'm not sure what to expect now.

Chuckdom19
06-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Looking around, I rubbed my hands together in pleasure. The sale would be a success, that was easy to see, in spite of what the Duke had worried over.
"Too big! Too disorganized! Not enough security!" Well, THAT at least had been disproved so far.

In all cases but one, I limited. That tall woman with the pretty brown hair, dressed as a domme. She just did not fit, and I suddenly realized why: she was tanned. Those who are not poor enough to have to work for a living are pale-skinned, and frequently powdered to look more-so. But THIS woman, she was no buyer; her skin was nut-brown, tanned by the work she put in under the sun. I let one of my partners, Master Sae, know about it, and he went to follow it up.

There were many I was closely interested in, either because they would be major challenges or because they would bring a high price, and thus a good commission when I put them up for bid.

I decided that my staff was doing a good job of bringing in the last load which had finally arrived; many of those were still recovering from the sleepy drug they had been given, so were little trouble. I passed a girl who had been from the first load; her unruly hair had constantly fallen over her face, so we had put a blue and white bandanna around her hair to keep it out of her eyes. As I walked past her, I heard a Domme saying, “Welcome slut! Are you going to be a good slave, you think?" 'There's a sure sale!' I thought.

Further on, one of the late arrivals still had his hood on, and was being fondled by a statuesque woman. She asked me if he had any training.

"No, none at all. He's freshly caught. But for a small consideration we can break him in for you." She looked like she could afford it, but turned me down. She fairly gleamed with the anticipation of doing it herself!

I removed his helmet, allowing him to breath undrugged air for a while. He would sell well; muscled and strong, and pleasant of countenance.

Wandering further, I noted much happening, from looking and mild feeling to full-out fucking. One woman had a harness on and was ass-fucking a male slave bound over a horse, while another held his head up to her bared crotch. Now HE had a challenge!

The one I had my eye on was a true beauty; blue eyes, honey blonde hair, womanly but not too heavily busted. She had been examined and found to be unbroken and innocent, which was an easily correctable flaw, in my opinion, but might inflate her price if mentioned during the bidding. I had planned for all of those contingencies with her display.

My partners demanded all goods be displayed, but how to conceal her virginity? I put her on something a trader from India called a "Japanese Torture Horse," a longer version of the "Judas Chair" the Lord used for heretics. I considered the Judas Chair needlessly brutal and damaging, but the Japanese Horse had varying levels of pain, adjustable by the methods of bonds used.

When I put her on this one, her legs were spread, but her cunt was protected by the inverted "vee" of wood below her. The helmet which kept her bent slightly forward so the pressure was where it would hurt the most had a gag... keeping her tongue from giving up her secret. Her raised arms behind her in 'strappado' kept her from having to use her hands and thus revealing her innocence. And the broad bands on her breasts pulling her forward kept any from testing for sag. I was quite proud of her total display hiding one of the most important facts about her.

Some trouble towards the rear... I saw Master Sae at the middle of it. To action!

steelish
06-24-2008, 05:59 AM
I begin to struggle in Master SAE's arms; I think my sudden struggles startle SAE, as I am able to get free long enough to get to the man tormenting my sister. I am still wearing the domme outfit and the heavy boots I have on must cause him pain as I kick at him, connecting with shins and once, landing a blow between his legs.

SAE once again grabs me from behind as I continue to try and kick at the man. A small crowd has gathered and is laughing and pointing at him as he writhes on the ground. I'm sure the crowd thought it was a fight between two dominants over a slave because the dommes standing around were taunting the man, while the doms were yelling at him to get up and fight me.

I almost stop breathing when a mountain of a man strides towards SAE with a determined look on his face.

fetishdj
06-24-2008, 06:10 AM
He struggles against the chains that hold him to the rack, pulling at them, hoping to break free and maybe help the Domme who is not a Domme.

But chain is chain, the metal unyielding, and all he manages to achieve is hurting his wrists as the manacles rub roughly at the skin. So, finally he stops struggling and watches with hope as she kicks him hard where he knows it will hurt.

Chuckdom19
06-24-2008, 08:25 AM
The fight was getting out of hand, and several of the soldier guards were starting to converge. I did NOT want that; the Lord had said there would be uncontrollable trouble. As I arrived, my partner was on the floor, so I jumped into the fray, gathering the woman in both arms from behind and holding her with one arm around her waist, one around her neck... and cutting off her air.
She was shortly on the floor, unconscious. I told Master SAE to have fun with her, and resumed my patrol of the hall.

subserviant
06-24-2008, 04:28 PM
I watched the fight going on in front of me ,my sis trying to set me free.I thought she was going to be able to release me ,when a huge man grabbed her from behind .My poor sis soon lay on the floor ,passed out .
Sae came to me .Its to bad she didnt succed ,to bad for you that is .Now your both going to pay ,and I do mean pay.He slapped me hard across the face ,then bent over to pick up sis

bluemisty(Mw)
06-25-2008, 07:28 AM
I lay in my binds my mind filled with the horror of watching my sister be taken...my body droops in despair. "Oh my sister," my mind cries, "Why did you come here? Now they have you too." I lay still, my eyes closed. Knowing that I must do something, I start to move furiously within my binds knowing I can not loosen them but suddenly I notice that I can make myself sway. I concentrate on my movements...feeling myself sway more and more....back and forth.... Opening my dark brown eyes they fall on the face of the man who had just been released from a hood. My beseeching eyes meet his as I sway towards him. "Please, please," my mind says, as I look deeply into his eyes, "Please help release me?"

steelish
06-26-2008, 05:16 AM
The sight of the man galvanizes me, and I kick back with my feet, connecting with SAE's legs and groin. He drops me like a hot potato and I turn to run, only to feel large arms surround me, one of which is around my neck. Whoever it is begins to squeeze, and I feel all the breath leaving me. Black spots begin to dance before my eyes and my vision narrows, then goes black. I slip into unconsciousness.

Chuckdom19
06-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Hearing yet more scrabbling behind me, I turn to find the tall one has escaped yet again. I move quickly, grabbing her with one arm around the throat this time; no more escape. Putting gentle pressure on her windpipe, it closes, and she squirms no longer.

There is a vertical rack which faces this one's sister, and so I fasten this one there firmly, and stretch her a bit for good behavior. She screams as she wakes to pain.

Yet it is not enough. Uncoiling the single-tail at my waist, I lay on five strokes, distributing them from shoulders to thighs.

Turning, I help Master SAE up from the floor, gently to respect his wounds. Two guards help him to a couch, nearby, to allow him to heal a bit.

Shaking my head at the turn of events, I recoil the whip and strap it to my belt once again. It was approaching the time of the auction.

steelish
06-26-2008, 08:47 AM
I come to in pain, limbs pulling; feeling as if I am to be torn in two. I must have been unclothed during my loss of consciousness for I am stretched naked upon a vertical rack. My shoulders are screaming in painful protest, and I open my mouth and give voice to it.

My scream escalates as I feel the tail of a whip curl about my body, laying a red stripe upon my flesh. It lands again, and again; five times total and when it stops, I have a trickle of blood along my ribcage. I pant heavily. This is not the first time I have been whipped, for I am a willful slave, one who causes much trial and hardship for Master SAE. He has mentioned many times that he needs to sell me to a hard taskmaster, and whenever he has threatened this, I become contrite and do much to win his favor back.

I worry now as I see the all the dominants stirring. The time for the auction must be approaching, and I have failed my sister. We are now both in the worst possible situation. I hang my head in shame.

fetishdj
06-27-2008, 12:11 AM
He looks at the girl tied across from him, sees her distress and wishes he could help. But he cannot. He is securely chained and even if he were free he was too weak to do anything of use. He watches in despair as the brave girl who had attempted the rescue is slowly strangled into unconsciousness. He determines to take her example to heart and to struggle on despite the odds. Now was not the time for escape, the hall was too crowded, security clearly too tight, but there would come an opportunity and when it did he would be ready.

Chuckdom19
06-29-2008, 08:33 AM
I sent a couple messengers around the room to notify our customers the auction was about to begin. Guards brought the first lot up to the stage; she was named "Violett", according to the record, and was beautiful and ripe.

"Friends, Neighbors, Guests!" I called out. To start the night's bidding, I have a fine young lady, fair of skin and clear-eyed. You've all had the chance to examine her, and she is available for permanent ownership. The irons which bind her will be included in the purchase price, as always, for the purpose of transport."

"Do I hear a starting bid? One hundred pieces of gold?"

Chuckdom19
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Violett sold quickly; it seemed not many were interested in the feisty woman.

I turned to a matched pair of men: both were tall and muscular. "These two should be good candidates as guards or as eunuchs for the 'Hareem' of your choice! Come on, ladies! Wouldn't you love this pair waiting for you next to your bed?" I turned and lifted their loincloths, allowing the crowd to see their massive endowment.

"Men! These two are trained guards; it would be easy to silence them so they could be private guards, or to train them as studs. Do I hear any bidding?"

subserviant
07-03-2008, 02:34 PM
I waited in line for my turn to be put on the stage ,it went around so all could see .I was bent over .my hands tied to my ankles ,my legs spread wide ,all my secret places were exposed .
The crowd mumered their approvale .I fine young slut for your pleasure my lords and ladies ,she is still a little on the stubborn side but the right mistress or master while soon make her see the errer of her ways,who will start the bidding ,ah a bid from Mistress Domina and one from Lord Sae .

steelish
07-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I watch as my sister is brought up to the auction block. My heart jumps when a mistress bids on her then hope flares when Master SAE puts in a bid. Huh? I think to myself as I watch the bidding. I cannot tell if Master SAE is bidding to drive up the price, or if he is really trying to keep my sister, for her already owns her. None of the dominants know who the various slaves belong to. The information packets on each slave state only the bare facts; height, weight, special skills, identifying marks, etc.

I strain my neck to see more, but the rack I am strapped to is turned, and now all I can do is listen.

fetishdj
07-21-2008, 04:43 PM
He is not taking part in the auction, he knows that. He'd already been bought and was only awaiting his new Mistress who would soon be wheeling him out of there for whatever training he needed. Mistress, however, was interested in the auction. As a female slave is brought to the block, she enters into what becomes a quite determined bidding war with a Master. As the bidding starts to reach epic proportions, he hears her mutter under her breath. "What the hell is that bastard doing, he already owns her?! Is he trying to bankrupt me or is he already regretting his decision to sell?"

Chuckdom19
07-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Bidding was brisk indeed on these two; the men were sold to a pair of grinning elderly women, for the purposes of who knew what. I almost felt sorry for them.

Moving on to a sweet young thing, bound in her inspection position then released to stand tall. Offers came from around the hall; many bids almost too fast to keep track of. But two bidders, Mistress Domina and Master Sae my partner, kept each other busy bidding against each other. The price rose and rose.

I was confused while accepting bids; why was Sae bidding? The slut was his already! Was he shilling, or just trying to keep the whore for his own?

violett
07-27-2008, 12:57 AM
She fought hard against the guards as she was taken to the stage, spitting and swearing as she was touched all over by the men in the crowd. This could not be happening to her - how dare they - who did they think they were.

She heard the words SOLD and was pushed forcefully to the wall where she was chained, hands high above her head, stretching her up on tiptoes. Her legs were spread wide and the guard took pleasure in fondling her exposed sex.

She saw the tall man who had touched her earlier - was it him who had bought her? Or someone else

gagged_Louise
07-27-2008, 04:15 AM
Looking up at the woman hanging there I could see her eyes were flickering. She seemed to have caught sight of something - somebody out in the crowd of confiudent buyers and herded-in slaves. It could be that slaveboy witha hood...or would it b the girl who had come in masked as a Domme but who had been humiliatingly stopped and exposed, and then bound? My doll's eyes gleamed and twitched as I began whipping her butt. You know you are not going to escape this time" I purred at her - "your old tricks won't do".

She grunted and sobbed, but as she swung in her ropes I could see she was also following what was being done to the other girl. Maybe these two could perform together, I thought as I saw sweat pouring over her matted skin.

subserviant
09-10-2008, 06:34 AM
SAE is in a rage ,the spittle comes out of his mouth as he picks up my still unconscious sis and hangs her from the cross next to me.
He turns to me, his fury building .We have a rule here that were not to mark or leave any sub with peremanent damage ,but there is always an exception to the rule and both you and the cunt hanging beside you have crossed the line and now im going to show you what it meansto cross it he snarled.
Sae picked up a whip made from barbed wire ,and laughing evily , he started to swing .Thefirst blow made me scream out in agony as the barbs sank into my breasts,i could feel the blood start to run down
About a dozen other doms and dommes where gathered watching ,murruring their approvale,and egging SAE on with shouts of more ,harder ,make the cunt pay .