PDA

View Full Version : I'm soo horny!

scarletakb
05-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Dang!! My lover and I haven't been together for about 2 months. He has had some personal issues to take care of, and so, we've taken an unplanned break. My problem is, I am sooo incredibly horny!

I've tried masterbating, but, I will tell you honestly. *blushing*.. I'm not very good at it. Sure, I can have an orgasm, but, it's just not intense, and it seems more like a simple release.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone have any amazing ideas for an afternoon of play with yourself? I'm a female, and submissive, and what I want is to be able to really give myself a good time.

So, maybe there are some doms out there who could give me some ideas as to what they would "require their slaves to do to themselves" in your absense... or, maybe there are some females out there who could share some "play ideas"...

I'm so glad there is a place like this to ask these types of embarassing questions... thanks in advance.

Morphis
05-05-2004, 03:28 PM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650

Here is a good thread about self-bondage. I don't know if you're into it, but maybe this will get you aroused and then there's no way to release yourself... When you finally get yourself free, your arousal/frustration will bring you a good orgasm.

If you like it, try it. Just don't forget to put the knife where you can reach it :p

Barton
05-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Just don't forget to put the knife where you can reach it :p

Morphis, that made me laugh for a long time. A while back I had some severe health issues. My slave and I however still engaged in daily playing. During one session my slave asked me what would happen if I dropped dead while she was tied and immobilized. I told her that hopefully the kids (all older teens) would wonder where we were after a few days and come and check on us. This mortified her, but I told her that it would probably become one of those "family secrets" that would be talked about in hushed whispers for generations.
When asked the kids would say "The day dad died, well we don't talk about that day". This has become our new catch phrase when we are getting ready for a scene. :D
Barton.