PDA

View Full Version : Euryleia's 5th Level Three Assignment

Euryleia
05-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Okay, my assignment was to create a story in third person, omnipresent voice inspired by the attached picture. I hope no-one gets whiplash.

Revenge Is Best Served At Room Temperature

Samantha Kincaid tried not to panic. “For Christ’s sake, get it together,” she hissed to herself. She had to calm down. Drawing in a deep breath, Sam pursed her lips and exhaled until her lungs felt empty. After repeating the breathing exercise several times, she allowed her gaze to travel around the room. She was standing in the middle of her gleaming, stainless steel kitchen and her company’s accountant was out cold and tied securely to one of the kitchen chairs.

She had a major dinner party to host tonight with a number of investors. The caterers would arrive in less than three hours and she did not have the time to deal with this complication. Pacing back and forth in front of the kitchen table, Sam thought furiously. When she heard a soft moan, she paused her frantic movements and waited for Jillian to wake up.

Jillian’s first conscious thought was of the shooting pain in her skull. Trying to assess her situation with her usual meticulous calm, she ticked off the points. She was sitting in a chair. Her hands were bound behind her and anchored to the chair. Her ankles were bound too. She could feel the cool air of the room, particularly on her temple where it ached. She was probably bleeding. As she continued to rely on every sense she had besides sight, her nose caught the faintest hint of perfume in the air. “Fuck me,” she groaned when she recognized the scent.

“Welcome back,” Sam drawled.

Lifting her head, Jillian glared at her. “You hit me.”

“So I did.”

“Why?”

“It seemed like a good idea at the time.”

“And how about now that you’ve had a chance to think about it?”

“I’d do it again,” Sam answered quietly. “You’re lucky to be alive.”

Surreptitiously, Jillian tested the strength of her bindings. Realizing that she could not easily escape, she sneered with disdain. “Do you honestly think this is the first time I’ve faced a petty criminal on a power trip?”

Trailing a finger across one of the straps binding Jillian to the chair, Sam smiled for the first time since she had hit the woman with a toaster. “You’re telling me you usually wake up, bound to the furniture?”

“Okay. Not exactly in this particular position but you know what I mean.” Jillian had no idea why she blushed.

“But you’ve been tied up before, haven’t you?”

Her blush intensified. “Maybe.”

“Maybe you’re enjoying this?”

Ignoring that, Jillian asked, “So what are you going to do with me?”

Sam sighed and scrubbed a hand over her face. She debated lying but she knew Jillian was smart enough to see right through it. “I don’t know.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me?”

“Nope,” Sam said flatly, moving to the sink and grabbing a paper towel. Wetting it down, she walked back to her captive.

“I don’t believe you.” Jillian could not help but notice the scent of Sam’s perfume as the woman approached. Despite the fact that Sam had knocked her out and tied her up and that all the evidence pointed to her being an embezzler, Jillian could not deny Sam’s compelling allure.

“Truly. I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.” Sam gently cleaned the wound. Once she had accomplished that, she grabbed a glass and filled it with water, then popped two aspirin from a bottle she pulled out of a cabinet. “Open up,” she requested, holding up the aspirin. She dropped them into Jillian’s mouth and held the glass of water for her to drink.

Jillian swallowed and stared her captor. She was not lying when she admitted to being tied up before. Usually, though, she got dinner out of it first. “Are you going to kill me?”

Sam snorted, placing the glass of water down on the table beside the bottle of aspirin. “It’s clear I’m not going to kill you or I would have done it already.” Impulsively, she straddled Jillian’s lap.

“Then let me go.”

“I can’t do that.”

“That’s a lie,” Jillian declared. She leaned forward as much as her position would allow and said challenging, “You could if you wanted to.”

“I’d rather do this,” Sam said as she bent down and kissed Jillian.

Jillian wrenched backwards as she tried to get away from the soft lips moving against hers. She strained against her bindings. Jerking her head back and to the side, she broke the kiss.

Sam did not like to be pulled away from like that, but she managed not to let her temper flare. She sat astride the brunette’s lap, letting her struggle for a few moments, and then curled her fingers carefully in Jillian’s hair. “Don’t fight me,” she whispered.

Jillian tried to shake her head free but the hand felt nice. The gentle touch eased the throbbing. “Stop toying with me.”

“I’m not, actually,” Sam said, stroking her fingers through silky brown locks. “I find you very attractive.”

“Thanks. You want to try explaining why you knocked me out and tied me up instead of asking me for a date?”

Sam laughed. “Would you believe poor impulse control?” She sighed, running her fingernails down the back of Jillian’s neck and over her shoulders. Letting her fingertips caress the Jillian’s back, she explained, “I was surprised by your accusation and reacted badly. I just need to figure out how a way to get out of this situation in a way that will benefit us both.”

“And you expect me to just go along with some grand plan of yours?”

“Of course you will.”

“Why would I agree to anything you came up with?”

“Because you want me to get away with it.”

“Bull shit.”

“Why else did you come to my apartment, all by yourself and with all of your evidence? You willingly put yourself in my power.”

For a moment Jillian stared at Sam, her mouth agape. Suddenly furious, she yanked hard against her bindings. She knew they were tight enough that there was no hope of freeing herself but her frustration momentarily got the better of her. “Fuck you,” she spat.

“Gladly,” Sam growled back. “I’ll just get a strap-on for you, since you can’t use your hands.”

“Bitch.”

“Maybe I should gag you as well. You’ve got a dirty mouth.”

Jillian exhaled in frustration. Her emotions were fluctuating wildly and having a gorgeous woman straddling her like a stripper was not helping her calm down. Licking her lips, she breathed deeply, willing herself to maintain control. It would be much easier were she not tied to a chair. “Why did you kiss me?”

“Because I wanted to.”

“You want more than that.” Her nostrils flared and she allowed herself to privately revel in the heady scent. Jillian knew when a woman wanted her. “You want to fuck me,” she sneered, emphasizing the question by thrusting her hips up. “I can smell it on you.”

Jillian’s words, even more than her bucking hips, made Sam shiver and clench her thighs.

“Yes,” she conceded. “I want to fuck you. It’s been rolling around in my mind since we met.” She rocked her pussy against Jillian’s legs. “I’ve wanted to take you since I first saw you in the conference room standing next to my father. Wearing that tight skirt and shirt unbuttoned down to reveal a hint of your yellow bra like you wanted me to look,” Sam whispered. Her lips descended on Jillian’s jaw to kiss almost tenderly. “Like you wanted me to do more than just look.”

“What’s to keep me from going to the police as soon as you untie me?”

Sam’s lips were on Jillian’s ear now, and her breath was warm as she answered. “Who said anything about untying you?”

“Listen, I’m good,” she answered, rolling her hips. “But I’m not that good. I can’t fuck you if I can’t move.”

Sam’s fingertips crawled down Jillian’s stomach and slipped beneath the hem of her blouse. Stroking the soft skin, she whispered, “I’m going to strap my dick on you and take myself for a ride while you sit there, dying to touch me.”

Jillian’s heart started pounding like a drum. Torn between fear and arousal, she asked, “You’re just being figurative about the dying part right?”

“Yes,” Sam hissed. “You’re no use to me dead.” Her fingers popped open the button of Jillian’s slacks and inched the zipper down. “Lift your ass,” she demanded.

“Make me.”

“If you want me to put it on over your pants, I will. I’ll still come. However, if you want to feel it, you will lift up your ass. Now.”

Jillian challenged again, “I said make me.”

Sam debated with herself whether she should rise to the bait. Then, she nearly laughed. Of course she should. She slid the fingers of one hand into the two front belt loops of Jillian’s slacks and yanked. Lifting her ass out of the chair, she forced the brunette to arch her back. She kept her there with a deceptively strong hold while she used her left hand to slip under Jillian’s blouse and pinch a hard nipple with a vice-like hold.

“Ouch!” Jillian yelped. Arching her back as much as she could, she quickly cried, “I’m sorry.”

Sam released Jillian’s nipple and dragged her pants and underwear down to her bound ankles. Standing up, she removed her silk suit jacket and draped it over the table.

“Don’t go anywhere,” she teased, tossing Jillian a wink as she disappeared down a hallway. In her bedroom she selected one of her strap-ons from her play chest. Returning to the kitchen, she reseated herself on Jillian’s thighs. Holding the tip of the dildo against her captive’s inviting lips, she commanded, “Open up.”

Jillian snorted, eyeing the phallus. “The hell I will.”

“Wrong answer.” Sam fisted a handful of Jillian’s hair and pressed the toy hard against closed lips. “Suck it. And, after I’m done, you will suck on it again. That’s the only taste of my pussy you’re going to get unless you beg.”

“If I had the use of my arms you wouldn't get away with this,” Jillian snarled.

There was a brief battle of wills as both women stared at each other. Their faces only centimeters apart while blue eyes stared into brown.

Jillian dropped her gaze first. She forced her muscles to relax and sighed, “Since I'm bound, I guess I might as well be gagged.” She ran her tongue slowly over her lips. Impishly, she opened her mouth just enough to invite the dildo in.

When Jillian’s lips parted, Sam carefully pushed the dildo inside. “Good girl,” she praised, inching it in a little further to keep Jillian from verbally responding.

The look in Jillian’s eyes was response enough. She liked it. A lot. Her eyes closed as she opened her mouth wider, wanting to take more of it in for Sam. She pulled against her restraints, the bindings giving her an excuse to act very submissively.

Sam’s stomach fluttered at the sight before her. She pushed the dildo in until it was completely filling Jillian's mouth, but not far enough to trigger her gag reflex. “So good,” she said. “That’s it, get it nice and wet so I won’t need any lube.” Her other hand dropped between Jillian’s legs and lightly flicked her clit once.

Jillian’s body shuddered at the unexpected contact. The dildo stifled her voice as she whimpered against it.

That was the single most delicious sound Sam had ever heard. “Are you using your tongue?” she breathed.

Jillian nodded. She eased her head back, the strap-on slowly sliding out of her mouth. When she was almost at the tip, her tongue snaked out and made languid circles around the end. She thrust her head forward, taking the whole length back into her mouth and partially down her throat. If she had to perform oral on a strap-on, she was going to make the blonde practically come just by watching her.

Sam moaned, realizing Jillian had taken it into the back of her throat. Slowly, she eased it free and out of Jillian’s reach. “That was excellent. You really know how to behave, don’t you?” she asked, her pussy juicing at how hot it was when Jillian was obedient.

“I know exactly how.”

“But you don’t usually do it, do you?” Sam asked. She laid a finger along the length of Jillian’s labia.

Jillian’s whole body quivered at the delicious touch. Licking her lips, she replied, “I never do.”

“You should do it more often,” Sam murmured, capturing Jillian's earlobe between her teeth and nibbling softly. “Because it’s incredibly sexy on you. Good little girls are more likely to get what they want.” She wiggled her finger. “And what they need.”

“I want you to fuck me,” Jillian replied.

“I know you do but I don’t think you’ve earned that privilege yet. Besides, I always cum first.” She held the strap-on up. “Ask me nicely to put this on you.”

“P.****ease. Please, put it on me.” Jillian strained against the restraints as she begged. “Please fuck me.”

Sam could not deny that she wanted to devour Jillian right then and there. However, she had already told Jillian how it was going to work, and no amount of begging was going to make her change her mind or switch the order in which she did things. “Hold still,” she admonished. Unbuckling the harness, she ordered, “Lift your hips and hold them still.”

Jillian immediately complied.

Sam swiftly secured the strap-on around Jillian’s hips and thighs. Taking a step back, she watched Jillian’s face as she reached behind herself to unzip her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of her panties but left on her pumps. Leaning close, she curled a hand into Jillian’s hair once more. “Are you going to be my good girl while I fuck myself?” she asked, flicking her tongue over Jillian’s lips.

Jillian’s lips curled into a hungering grin. “Gag me with your panties and you can ride me all night long.”

Sam lightly slapped Jillian’s face and then rubbed her palm over the reddened cheek. “Let’s try that again,” she replied. “Are you going to be my good girl while I fuck myself?”

Jillian exhaled sharply, frustrated and taken aback by the swift reaction. She forced herself to speak carefully. “Yes, Ma’am. I’ll be your good girl.” She swallowed hard and asked politely, “Will you please gag me with your panties?”

Bending down to pick up her panties, Sam let the skimpy garment dangle from one finger. “I’m going to put them in your mouth, but you have to be good, or you’ll lose them. Do you understand?” Straddling Jillian’s knees, she fisted her panties into a ball and held them just out of reach.

Jillian’s mouth made small open and closing movements as she wrenched against her bindings, trying to get her lips, teeth, anything on Sam’s panties. “I understand,” she finally said, remembering that she had to verbally comply to get what she wanted. “Yes, Ma’am. I understand!”

The words caused a delicious shiver to run up her spine. Sam could hardly believe that she had managed to get such a strong woman to beg and submit to her like this. “Good girl,” she praised. Slowly, Sam fed Jillian the damp panties.

Jillian’s mouth closed quickly around the garment. She used her strong lips and a jerk forward to pull Sam’s fingers deep into her mouth as well, dancing around the tips with her tongue. Looking into Sam’s eyes, she offered a look of innocence that was wholly false but nonetheless sexy.

“You’d better be careful. I can take them away if you don’t behave for me,” Sam warned. Withdrawing her fingers from Jillian’s mouth, she dropped her hand between Jillian’s legs. Thrusting once, she abruptly pulled them out and shoved them back into Jillian’s mouth. In the same motion, she slid her pussy onto the head of the strap-on.

Jillian used her tongue to force the two fingers apart in her mouth. Pushing all the way down to where the fingers connected with the palm, she massaged the crevice in between.

Sam slowly pulled her fingers and the panties out of Jillian’s mouth. “Do you want me inside you?” she asked, staring hard into Jillian's eyes.

A single tear broke free from the side of Jillian's eye as she nodded. She desperately wanted to feel the woman inside her.

Sam kissed away the tear. “I want to be inside you, too. I want to make you scream for me. Are you ready to behave and be my good girl while I make myself come? I want you to keep perfectly still. I want you to give up control. Can you do that for me, so I can reward you with my fingers deep inside you?”

Jillian was breathing heavily, her chest heaving as she replied, “I’ll do anything you want me to.”

Sam moaned softly, her stomach clenching at Jillian’s words and the breathless tone of her voice. “Good girl,” she whispered, kissing Jillian’s cheek. “Don’t close your eyes. Watch me ride you and stay still,” she commanded as she slowly lowered herself onto the dildo with a long groan.

Jillian obeyed. Her body froze and her hands desperately gripped the seat of the chair. Fascinated, she watched Sam pleasure herself.

“This feels so good,” Sam breathed. “Almost as good as if it were your fingers inside me.” She groaned again as she rose up and lowered back down. Starting to get a rhythm going, she moved a little bit faster each time. “It’s so good,” she panted, riding Jillian harder and harder with each passing second.

Passionately, Sam ground down faster, using one of her hands to play with her clit. She moaned wantonly. “I’m going to come,” she promised. “I’m so close.” A cry was torn from her lips as she released onto Jillian's thighs.

Jillian could not help herself. As the climax tore through Sam, her teeth closed down on the soft flesh between Sam’s neck and shoulder.

When Jillian bit her, Sam cried out loudly in surprise. Forcefully pulling Jillian’s head away from her skin, she looked into brown eyes.

She stared for a good minute before she was able to form words. “I thought you were going to be a good girl,” she finally whispered. “Why did you do that? Do you care how disappointed that makes me?” she asked.

Jillian was unable to hold eye contact with Sam. “I’m sorry. You were just so incredible. I couldn’t help myself. I had to taste you. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

Sam chose her words carefully, despite the fact that Jillian’s heartfelt apology sent a jolt of electricity straight between her legs. “If you wanted to taste my skin, you could have asked. I would have allowed you. But, instead, you took what you wanted. What do you think I should do about that?”

Jillian made a desperate whimpering noise. “You can do anything you want. I’m sorry.” Her muscles, which had been taut throughout their entire interaction, now went limp in defeat. She let go of any resistance still inside her and hung her head down.

“The problem is that I don’t know what I want to do. You make me need things that I’ve never needed so badly in my life. And when you tell me you’ll obey me, and then you don’t, I can’t explain how that makes me feel, other than disappointed.” Sam slowly lifted off of the dildo and walked around behind Jillian’s chair.

Sam untied only her hands, leaving the rest of her body bound to the chair. When they were free, Jillian brought them forward and carefully rubbed the spots where the straps had pressed into her flesh. With her hands free, the longing to touch Sam was threatening to take over, but she fought it. Putting her hands back at her sides, Jillian asked, “Please, may I touch you? I need to touch you.”

Removing the strap-on, Sam tossed it onto the kitchen table. Re-situating herself, she took one of Jillian’s wrists in both her hands and gently massaged the chafed skin. “Why should I give you what you want, Jillian?”

Jillian’s eyes fluttered closed at the caresses on her sensitive skin. “Um...I...I don’t know. I want to touch you so badly it hurts. I’m sorry I disappointed you.” Tears began rolling down her cheeks as the feeling of shame washed over her.

Sam’s stomach tightened with arousal. This was where she wanted Jillian to be right now. “Okay, shh,” she said softly, placing one hand on the back of Jillian’s head and pulling her close, resting Jillian’s cheek against her chest as she stroked her hair. “Thank you for being sorry. I hope you won’t do it again. I’m going to untie you and I want you to take off your shoes and pants. If you are really sorry and want to make it up to me, I want you to kneel in front of me with your hands behind your back.” Standing up, she released Jillian’s ankles.

Jillian looked up at her. This was the moment where she could run. Her mind was screaming that she should, but the aching desire between her legs forced her to choose otherwise. She eased off the chair and out of her pants. Dropping onto her knees, she brought her arms behind her back. She laced her fingers together and waited, looking down at the floor.

“You’re free to go and I won’t try to stop you, even if I end up in prison,” Sam whispered, stepping forward and tangling the fingers of one hand loosely in Jillian's hair. She pulled Jillian’s cheek against her thigh. “Can you smell me?” she asked. “Can you see how wet I still am even after I’ve come? That's all because of you.”

Jillian nodded. She relished the feeling of her cheek rubbing against Sam’s skin.

“Kiss me,” Sam ordered.

Jillian dipped her head towards Sam’s pussy and breathed in Sam’s scent. At the last moment, she turned her head to the side and pressed her lips against a soft thigh.

“No, baby, kiss me here,” Sam said softly, urging Jillian’s lips between her legs. “Taste me. Lick me.”

Jillian moaned at the command and snaked her tongue out to easily part the outer folds. Her lips sought out Sam’s clit. Feeling Sam’s thighs quiver, Jillian knew that she was doing something right. Hungry for more, she wanted to be inside the blonde. She pulled back slightly and begged, “My hands. May I please use my hands?”

Sam groaned, her knees threatening to buckle. It would not take much more of this for her to come again. “You may,” she granted, lightly stroking the back of Jillian’s neck.

Jillian trailed her hands up Sam’s calves and thighs. Her right hand caressed the length of Sam’s pussy a few times, eliciting delicious moans. That sound generated a sense of urgency in Jillian and she thrust three fingers deep inside, relishing the feeling of the woman's warm, slick walls against her fingers.

Sam gasped in surprise at feeling Jillian’s fingers stretching her. She rode the thrusting fingers, breathing hard and moaning her pleasure. “That feels so good,” she breathed, arching her back and gripping the edge of the table for support as she came again.

Once Sam’s waves of pleasure subsided, Jillian removed her fingers. She replaced them with her mouth, greedily lapping up everything she found there. She did not want to waste a single drop of Sam’s essence.

Sam groaned as Jillian continued to lick her. She suddenly had an inspirational flash about how to solve all her problems. Reaching down, she slid her hands under Jillian’s arms and lifted her up easily to her feet.

Looking seriously into brown eyes, Sam asked, “Jillian, why have you submitted to me?”

Jillian absently licked her lips as she thought about the question. “I guess when I was with other people, I felt like I couldn’t let go. When you put me in a situation where I was absolutely helpless, I suddenly felt free.”

“Good answer.” Sam unbuttoned Jillian’s blouse. “Take off your bra for me.”

Shrugging out of her shirt, Jillian reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She easily slid the straps from her shoulders and took off the garment. Her full breasts were quickly covered in goose bumps as the cool apartment air hit them.

Sam was pleased with Jillian’s continued compliance as well as with the view she was now able to enjoy. She could not resist the urge to lean down and suck on the exposed, hard nipples.

“How is your head?”

Blinking, Jillian realized that she had not thought of her injury for a while. Now that she was, she realized that she was in pain. “It hurts,” she muttered.

“I’m going to give you another opportunity to give yourself to me and then I’m going to get you something stronger to take.” Sam thought back on her most recent trip to Mexico and how she had been able to convince her maid to smuggle in several doses of Rohypnol back into the country.

Sam figured that making the accountant into a centerpiece during tonight’s party would gain her a sexual plaything and discredit her accuser. Just to be safe she would also cash in a bond or two to replace all the money she had borrowed and nobody would be the wiser.

The thought of getting away with it all was turning her on all over again. Sam led Jillian into the formal dinning room and helped her onto her back on the table. Smiling, Sam pulled from the sideboard one of the shorter silk bondage ropes from her collection.

“You know, you’re quite amazing. I knew you were something special the minute I saw you. And you have been so good for me tonight. I want to do something that I think you’re going to like very much.”

Peering worriedly at the rope, Jillian asked, “What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to tie your hands to your feet and then I’m going to put my fingers in you. Do you still want that?”

Jillian bit her lower lip as her eyes fluttered shut. She could not look at Sam at the same time that she acquiesced. She nodded.

“Answer me.”

“I need you to touch me. I’ll do anything. Make me do anything you want, please,” Jillian begged as she squirmed against the tabletop.

Moving to the head of the table, Sam laid out the rope. Finding the center and making a loop, she ordered, “Bring your hands together.” Deftly, she wound the rope around four times before tying a knot through the bight. Jillian’s wrist were secure and the pressure was displaced so that Jillian could stay bound for hours with no damage or pain.

Jillian had to admit that Sam’s rope work was expert. She did not really understand why being bound was making her feel so safe. She just knew it was. Lifting her legs at Sam’s command, she held them cross-legged while Sam finished tying her up. When she was done, Jillian’s wrists and ankles were bound together.

Stepping back, Sam admired the beautiful package on her table. Jillian looked remarkably like a turkey dinner. The only thing missing was an apple in her mouth but that could easily be arranged later. Sam decided that during the meal she would have the caterers move Jillian onto a serving platter and over to the side table.

Sam felt a surge of power and arousal that Jillian’s helplessness invoked. “I’m going to make you mine,” she growled. “After tonight, you’ll belong to me.” She kissed Jillian hard on the lips. Her lips trailed south, her tongue snaking out to give each hard nipple a single unsatisfying lick before continuing lower.

“Please!” Jillian cried out as she tugged at the bonds holding her wrists to her ankles “Anything you want!” she vowed. Her abdominals flexed as she sucked in her breath in anticipation.

“Anything, hmm?" Sam hummed into Jillian’s belly button, a wicked smile gracing her lips. “I’m going to take you up on that offer,” she whispered.

Jillian moaned as Sam moved down her body. Her toes wiggled in anticipation as she waited to feel Sam entering her. Her eyes closed and she whimpered at the sensations ruling her body.

Sam stroked her hands over Jillian’s ass cheeks. “Look at me,” she demanded, rubbing one finger in circles around Jillian’s soaked entrance. “Look at me when I take you. I want to see your eyes and I want you to see mine.”

Jillian found the demand difficult to carry out but she forced her eyes open. “Please,” she whispered. “I’m yours.”

“Just keep looking at me,” Sam urged. This woman was incredible. Absolutely incredible and, at least for right now, she utterly belonged to Sam. She stared into Jillian’s eyes as she took her, slowly sliding two fingers deep inside Jillian’s warmth until she could not bury them any further. She moaned at the feel of Jillian’s slick muscles enveloping her fingers.

Jillian desperately wanted to buck to increase the friction but she feared what Sam would do. She thought she might die if Sam stopped. Her muscles were taut as she fought against her own will.

Sam eased her fingers out and pushed them back in again. She slid a third finger in to join the others, feeling the slight stretch of Jillian's muscles.

“Oh, God!” Jillian exclaimed, her body undulating against the digits deep inside her. “I need this. I need you. Please don’t stop,” she begged. As her body took over, her mind spun out of control.

“I won’t stop. I promise. Let go for me, I want to feel you come,” Sam whispered as she pumped her fingers faster in and out, her thumb rising to rub circles across Jillian's swollen clit.

Jillian’s entire body trembled as her climax rippled through her body. She could not form words or thoughts. Her mouth just opened and closed, her body quivering as she slowly came down.

Sam stroked Jillian, kissing her and murmuring soothing sounds until her body stopped trembling. She stared into those amazing brown eyes. “Let me get something for your headache.”

“Aren’t you going to untie me?”

“No, sweetie. I’m going to leave you like this for a while.”

“Why?”

“Because I like being able to look at you.” Sam grinned. “And I like that you can’t stop me.”

Jillian blushed. She tugged a little at the ropes and marveled at how soft they were. Looking down her body, she was amazed at how full her breasts looked from the way her arms pressed together.

While out of the room, Sam checked the time and stepped back into her skirt. The caterers would be arriving shortly and there was no need to give them more of show than necessary. Returning to the dinning room, she smiled at her new toy.

“Eek!” Jillian tried to jerk away when Sam’s fingers trailed over the crack of her ass. “What are you doing?”

“I’ve got a fast acting pain pill. You have to take it rectally.”

“Um, another aspirin will be just fine.”

“This will be so much better.” Sam swirled her fingers into Jillian’s fluids before pressing her index finger against the tight rosebud. “Just relax.” She pushed inside and reveled at how tight Jillian’s back entrance was.

Jillian had always thought of her ass as strictly one way. She was suddenly finding the strange sense of fullness to be incredibly pleasurable. She bit her lip in an effort to hold back a moan.

As if the sound of Jillian’s enjoyment was the signal, Sam removed her finger and twisted the suppository into Jillian’s ass. She loved how quickly a drug taken like this worked. There was also the added bonus of how nasty it was to make Jillian take it this way.

While waiting for the pill to take effect, she brushed Jillian’s dark hair back off her forehead. “I’m having a party tonight and you’re invited.”

Already feeling a little woozy, Jillian struggled to focus. “What am I supposed to wear?”

“You look beautiful as you are now.”

“But I’m naked.”

“Indeed.” Sam found the look of foggy distress on Jillian’s face to be endearing. She took out a bottle of light sesame oil and warmed a handful in her palms. Massaging every inch of the helpless woman, Sam could hardly wait to see the looks on her guest’s faces.

Jillian could not help but moan in sleepy arousal from Sam’s ministrations. Her last conscious thought was how good she felt inside and out.

Tonight’s dinner party was going to be an evening to remember. Well, maybe not for everyone, Sam mused. But then again that was what digital cameras were for.

tessa
06-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Euryleia-

I'd dearly love to stay and tell you how amazingly well done your story is, but I have to go, umm...clean up certain "things" before everyone gets back home.

Wow.

tessa :wave:

H Dean
06-01-2008, 11:32 PM
I wanted to let you know I have seen this and begun reading it. As I warned before, I am going to be terribly busy this week. Consequently, there is a better than excellent chance I will not get to this until the following week. The good news is that I will be in an excellent mood that week. The bad news is that I am a raging bastard when I feel good.

Yup, yer screwed.

Euryleia
06-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Dean, best wishes on your upcoming connubial celebration. May you have many years and opportunities to be a right, raging bastard!

I look forward to your critique after things have calmed down a bit.

Nikita
06-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Leave it to you to cook up this delish morsel. It's got sensual (as in senses) theme throughout, the alusions, not to mention the photo. I couldn't stop reading it. Has the feel of a 'Sam Spade' gone awry. Some comments:

Jillian’s first conscious thought was of the shooting pain in her skull. Trying to assess her situation with her usual meticulous calm, she ticked off the points.

She was sitting in a chair. Her hands were bound behind her and anchored to the chair. Her ankles were bound too.

These two sentences could be reworded for form a clearer picture.

She could feel the cool air of the room, particularly on her temple where it ached. She was probably bleeding. This could be combined with the first sentence above where you mention temple.

As she continued to rely on every sense she had besides sight, her nose caught the faintest hint of perfume in the air. “Fuck me,” she groaned when she recognized the scent.

Was she blindfolded? If she wasn't you might want to state that the pain in her head was blindin)

A word on names, just my opinion:

I always get lost when an author uses one name and then uses a nick a few paragraphs later. It makes me wonder if I missed something and interferes with the flow of the reading.

Great interaction between Jill and Sam, sort of cat and mouse.

“I don’t believe you.” Jillian could not help but notice the scent of Sam’s perfume as the woman approached. Despite the fact that Sam had knocked her out and tied her up and that all the evidence pointed to her being an embezzler, Jillian could not deny Sam’s compelling allure.

A brief description of the scent, musk with vanilla or something like that to describe the allure Sam held for Jillian. Your story already has a smell. *grin*

Sam did not like to be pulled away from like that, but she managed not to let her temper flare. She sat astride the brunette’s lap, letting her struggle for a few moments, and then curled her fingers carefully in Jillian’s hair. “Don’t fight me,” she whispered.

That's hot.

I got a little lost following the logistics of pulling Jillian's pants down. I didn't connect putting the strap on over Jillian's pants with Jillian being fucked. I expected Jillian to be penetrated. After reading further, I know now that's not what you meant.

Rohypnol - what is it? You may want to say what it is generically, like, a drug that's unavailable in the US because bla bla bla. Maybe not. You decide.

Oh I loved this piece E. Nicely done. And now, I must excuse myself. *squirm*

Euryleia
06-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks so much for the read through and the suggestions, Nikita. I will clear up things in those sections you outlined.

Rohypnol is a sleeping pill that causes anterograde amnesia ie you can't remember events that occur under the influence of the drug. It is know as the date-rape drug. It is illegal in the US but legal in Mexico. Is this something that is not commonly known? Do you think that I should change the drug to something more common?

Nikita
06-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks so much for the read through and the suggestions, Nikita. I will clear up things in those sections you outlined.

Rohypnol is a sleeping pill that causes anterograde amnesia ie you can't remember events that occur under the influence of the drug. It is know as the date-rape drug. It is illegal in the US but legal in Mexico. Is this something that is not commonly known? Do you think that I should change the drug to something more common?

yes, I would change it to 'date rape' drug or something more common. But, the suppository idea is a great touch. I know you'll work it out. It's a great piece.
You got mail.

I just noticed all the typos in my edits. If you don't mind, would you highlight your changes in red? Thanks.

H Dean
06-03-2008, 12:33 PM
She gave her a dose of Rohypnol, a common date rape drug.

Mad Lews
06-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Hi ER,
This piece has the feel of something that was pulled out of the middle of a more complete story.
It's obvious there is a bit of history before these events and you fill us in well enough for this stand alone to work but you've got me curious.
That's a good thing BTW.
I found a couple real minor glitches only because I thought I must, call it respecting the Dean.

Sam laughed. “Would you believe poor impulse control?” She sighed, running her fingernails down the back of Jillian’s neck and over her shoulders. Letting her fingertips caress the Jillian’s back, she explained, “I was surprised by your accusation and reacted badly. I just need to figure out how a way to get out of this situation in a way that will benefit us both.”

last sentence 'how a way' slipped past your editrx chose one or the other.

next a more general problem when you deal with same sex romance, the pronouns are needed but sometimes get confusing.

Sam released Jillian’s nipple and dragged her pants and underwear down to her bound ankles. Standing up, she removed her (own? Jillian's arms are still bound right?) silk suit jacket and draped it over the table.

The problem, develops when the reader is skimming along and comes to the point where they say "But which she/her?" Often the context helps and when possible you can use distinct mannerisms, tones of voice, or idiosyncratic figures of speech to tell the protagonist apart but in the end you may need to use names more often in this situation when pronouns are not clear.

“P.****ease(call me slow, I’m not sure what you are trying to convey, is that an exaggerated pronunciation like Puuulease! or just a breathless stutter ). Please, put it on me.” Jillian strained against the restraints as she begged. “Please fuck me.”

Moving to the head of the table, Sam laid out the rope. Finding the center and making a loop, she ordered, “Bring your hands together.” Deftly, she wound the rope around four times before tying a knot through the bight(loop might work better) even though you just used it or maybe cinching it through the circle of rope... bight is just a bit exotic for most vocabularies.

All that being said I do believe its time you moved along, the fourth level awaits you as soon as I get clearance from the powers that be.
When you are able look about and check out the newer ice breaking assignment. pick a sin any sin...

Yours Mad Lews

H Dean
06-06-2008, 11:58 AM
My sincerest thanks, Mad, for going over this. I just got back and got enough wind to get over here. I'm still pretty wiped, though, so it does me good to know I don't have to worry about this piece. I will still pick on it a bit when I get the energy.

Dean

Euryleia
06-24-2008, 05:04 PM
My sincerest thanks, Mad, for going over this. I just got back and got enough wind to get over here. I'm still pretty wiped, though, so it does me good to know I don't have to worry about this piece. I will still pick on it a bit when I get the energy.

Dean

Hey, Dean-o. If you're looking for something to do, you can always take a whack at this.

ER

H Dean
06-25-2008, 09:33 AM
I forgot about this - I will go after it a little bit later this week and beat ya up.

Euryleia
09-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Yeah, yeah! Typical guy--such a big talker until it comes to performance.

Or maybe, I should take from your not offering any criticism, that the only issues were already listed by the previous reviewers. Hmmm?

H Dean
09-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Unfortunately, I was unable to review your story because of a bad case of CRS disease. I was diagnosed with it about 3 years ago and, though not fatal, it is terribly debilitating. Besides, you are up in Level 4 already and I have been busy with my girl...that's right, Bizaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Euryleia
09-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Is that can't remember shit disease? I suppose I can forgive an old man, especially as you have an young woman that you've got to stay on top of.

Anyway, thanks so much for your help on my improving other works. I really appreciate it.

Euryleia
09-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Damn duplication.