PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a story

Guaranteed
06-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi all!

I hate for my first post to be a request for help, but here I am nonetheless. I am looking for a story about a father and mother who punish their daughter for bad grades (at least I think it is bad grades). The daughter is quite shocked by the high number of whippings she is told she must receive for her poor marks. I believe numbers like 50 or 100 were thrown around, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

While they whip her she screams into her mothers vagina, and the screams make the mother come (which I gathered was the whole point of the punishment in the first place). They beat her with the bristled side of a hair brush, if I recall correctly, and then they whip her pussy.

In a surprise twist the father then makes the mother take a punishment too while the daughter gets off! Since the daughter can't straddle the mothers face though, as for the pussy whipping they are forced to lie down on their backs on a table, she is made to hold herself on the mothers hand, and that pressure is what gets her off.

If I can't find this story in its original form, I might re-write it, but remove the incest, since it is a hot story! (if my memory serves correctly, it has been a long time since I read it!).

Thanks in advance!