PDA

View Full Version : F is for food play

slave2isis
06-02-2008, 03:19 PM
it loves to have its food served in humilating and degrading ways,have the food heavily salt and peppered,spat,urinated in ect and to be feed leavings off dommes plateor made forced to eat unpleasant substance or pet food ,food depravation or forced feeding a fantasy of mine would be to be a royal food taster to say Cleopatra:bondage:

shyslut
09-19-2008, 04:19 PM
For my food play My highest fantasy is to fill my pussy with silverware and wipe with napkins and pee in cups. Then to stuff my pussy with carrots and peas. Even to stuff myself overflowing with a pork loin. Then to serve the dinner to someone unawares. God that is sooo hawt.

Lesser play one time i stuffed my pussy with an entire can of beets. The red juice looked very alarming and kinda like blood. Made very hot pictures and I came very hard from it.

Soon I am meeting with someone who will feel my pussy with whipping cream and suck it out with a straw. Im so very excited!!!

ponytrainer12
09-26-2008, 07:58 AM
:28: Food play is an integral part of humiliation/degradaton. How the slave is fed it -- eating it from a bowl on the floor with his/her hands tied behind her back. More delicious (pardon the pun) for the master is what the food is. The more digusting the better. Frozen or microwaved dog food. Or a greasy, pungent gruel with chunks of fat and (err) "special toppings."

denuseri
09-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Corn on the cobb

blushes

need i say more?

IAmCanadian
09-26-2008, 04:35 PM
"special toppings."

Some would say a slave's food isn't complete without this.

- FS

star_sparkle
09-26-2008, 09:39 PM
Corn on the cobb

blushes

need i say more?

lol. Mine has suggested that he might like to do that. He lives in the country. :)

walkingdude225
10-14-2008, 11:56 AM
nope never, ever, ever , i am a picky eater to begin with so no !!!