PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Humiliation

mistressfitzy
06-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Hello,

Im a femdomme with a male sub, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to humiliate him and punish him as all the punishments I currently administer seem to have little effect now as they have been done so often.

Hes very strong willed, and neither of us are into watersports nor scat, and would rather not do the humiliation in public.

Thanks for any ideas

Mistress Fitzy

denuseri
06-03-2008, 12:01 PM
humm, mabey you could erudite as to what you currently are doing with him,, because as a big time humili slut myself i am chauk full of ideas, weg

mistressfitzy
06-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Well, I have made him wear bondage (e.g. collars and cuffs) as well as making him wear my underwear outside.
In private I have made him lick his own cum off my hand and just have him walk around in my underwear too as well as making him wear my stilettos (he really struggles to walk in them lol).

When I am not directly trying to humiliate him he is tied to the bed just wearing his hood. Other punishments are just whipping his body, he gets some very nice brusies and other times I fuck him with a strap-on.

I am really struggling for ideas as I am very new to BDSM.

Dea Menrfa
06-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Is he your scene sub, or life partner?

mistressfitzy
06-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Life partner :)

denuseri
06-03-2008, 03:17 PM
hummm, okies,, try this,, have him go to a grocery you two dont frequent ever and buy a big thing of lube and mabey a cucumber and nothing else,,, tell him if the attend makes any remarks he is to just look down, and not say anything only hold out the money,, ive had to do this type of thing in many variations and it allways works, especially if its been a while

mistressfitzy
06-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks for that a brilliant idea :)

I can see him squirming and getting embarresed now, infact I am going to look for a 24hr store now :)

fetishdj
06-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Take him clothes shopping. To a woman's lingerie shop. Depending on how much you want to humiliate him you can either:

- have him choose and buy his own underwear without needing to talk to an assistant or try anything on
- choose his own underwear or clothes and tell him he has to go into the changing room to try it on.
- Talk to an assistant in the shop to ask what underwear she thinks he should buy and maybe ask advice about sizing etc
- Walk around the underwear selection with him and show him what you want him to buy, getting him to 'try them on' by holding them over his clothed body and commenting on how you think he will look in them ('yes,dear, this one really matches your eyes, I think you will look gorgeous in it'). You can make him buy slutty clothes, sensible clothes, pink underwear whatever takes your fancy.

You can gradually increase the level of humiliation until you reach his limit. You can also apply this concept to make up or other female items such as tampons.

Take him to a restaurant and humiliate him by feeding him like a baby. Cut up his food for him and feed it to him forkful by forkful while talking babytalk at him. If you don't want this level of public humiliation, you can start by doing this at home in private.

Have his balls tied so they protrude out in front of his body meaning that there is a rather unslightly bulge in his trousers. Make sure it is not so tight as to restrict circulation. Go out for a walk somewhere. Take your time.

Have him serve you dinner/drinks etc in private at home while naked. Train him to be a footstool/table. Look at other position training such as making him wait for you in the corner, kneeling facing the wall, when you don't need him for anything.

At parties, make sure he is suitably subservient. He must serve you drinks, hold open doors for you, hold chairs for you. He never sits if a woman needs a chair. When not doing anything else he must stand behind you with his legs slightly apart and his hands behind his back. He must ask permission to drink, eat or talk to anyone other than you.

Yes, I have a load of ideas like this :)

Ps: Hello to you in Stoke! *waves*

annie
06-04-2008, 04:25 AM
Hes very strong willed, and neither of us are into watersports nor scat, and would rather not do the humiliation in public.

Take him clothes shopping. To a woman's lingerie shop. Depending on how much you want to humiliate him you can either:

- choose his own underwear or clothes and tell him he has to go into the changing room to try it on.
- Talk to an assistant in the shop to ask what underwear she thinks he should buy and maybe ask advice about sizing etc
- Walk around the underwear selection with him and show him what you want him to buy, getting him to 'try them on' by holding them over his clothed body and commenting on how you think he will look in them ('yes,dear, this one really matches your eyes, I think you will look gorgeous in it'). You can make him buy slutty clothes, sensible clothes, pink underwear whatever takes your fancy.

Take him to a restaurant and humiliate him by feeding him like a baby. Cut up his food for him and feed it to him forkful by forkful while talking babytalk at him. If you don't want this level of public humiliation, you can start by doing this at home in private.

At parties, make sure he is suitably subservient. He must serve you drinks, hold open doors for you, hold chairs for you. He never sits if a woman needs a chair. When not doing anything else he must stand behind you with his legs slightly apart and his hands behind his back. He must ask permission to drink, eat or talk to anyone other than you.

Some good ideas but she clearly said "rather not do humiliation in public."

fetishdj
06-04-2008, 04:51 AM
Well, one or two of them are in public but are not public humiliation. The trouble is that I get the impression from the post that he is not being humiliated enough by what is already happening so things need to be taken up a notch to keep him on the edge of his comfort zone. The tied balls, for example, is in public but is rather discrete. You can't see it unless you are specifically looking. Likewise, you can set a level of the shopping task that is not so public. At the lower levels it is concievable that he is merely buying underwear/make up for a lady not for himself. As I said, you start small and work up until you exceed his comfort level by a small amount. The 'serving at parties' thing is also generally a very subtle thing and is mostly what a good, polite partner should be doing for thier lady (well, at least in an old fashioned sense anyway... rarely see it these days but it is still not all that unusual as to be commentable).

About the only things on there which are overtly humiliating in a 'yes, this is BDSM that is going on here and even those who aren't in the lifestyle can see that' sort of way are the feeding one and the later levels of the shopping where you actually try things on and ask assistants for help. These are overtly BDSM because there are very few plausible excuses you can use to justify them without referring to the lifestyle (a costume party/Rock Horror show may cut it for the clothes but it will still raise eyebrows). I've found with my personal experience of public humiliation that it is easier to take if you have an excuse.

A few more ideas you may consider (these ones more private)

- Marker pen to write things on his body. You can write anything you want (My property, my slut etc) on any part of his body and it can be covered with clothes.
- Put a pair of your used underwear in his bag before he goes to work for him to find. You can also do this with notes and other things - for example his collar, a vibrator you used on him last night, the silk scarf you tied round his eyes. It is something that will make him remember you and/or a specific session and maybe blush a little at the memory. A photograph of you is also a good one, preferably naked or sexily dressed. This is especially good during periods of chastity for him. The idea is that he finds the object and it catches him off guard but people at work are unlikely to see it. Later in the day, send him a message or ring him to ask if he found 'your present' to him. This is just in case he hasn't bothered to look in his bag yet...
- You can send him commands and instructions while he is out/at work. E-mail, text message, phone call etc. Make sure you use a non work resource for this. Also, use your own discretion as to what you think he can get away with at work without getting fired. Commands sent to him in this way could be to do immediately (i.e. 'go to the toilet and masturbate until you are on the edge then stop and report') or could be to do later (i.e. 'I will be out when you get in tonight. When you get in the door, take all your clothes off then go to the bedroom. There will be further instructions for you there.')
- If you have a walled off garden area, you can do some nice things in the garden. Do more or less what you have done already (dressing him etc) but this time in the open air.
- Even if you do not do the shopping task, I still think it is time he had his own collection of clothing so that he is no longer borrowing yours. At the very least he needs a full set of underwear, a skirt, a top and some shoes. And probably at least one pair of panties a day. You can instruct him to acquire these but leave it up to him how he does so (the easy option is to browse ebay as there are a few spe******t TV shops on there or look for other online resources).

denuseri
06-04-2008, 10:44 AM
oh a really really good one is having him save some of his seman, or spilling it just prior to a luncheaon or meal with friends present,, have him go to the bathroom or somthing collect his own sperm then apply it to his sandwich , no one present but you and him needs to know that his own personal mayonaise is being used on his food instead of the stuff from the jar in the fridge
its a great way to embaress him with lil to know risk of public humiliation,,its one ive personally had to do cept the seed was my owners etc weg

jonjon
06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
^ OMG!....thats a hard one to top!
how bout make him wear a tampon,so he knows just what a girl feels like when its that time of month.
or make him sit down and wipe when he has to goo pee.........ive had to do this,is quit embarrassing!

Dea Menrfa
06-04-2008, 01:23 PM
I just had one of my male humiliation subs squat in front of the toilet, bend over and kiss the toilet seat, straddle the seat like a little girl (only backwards, facing the wall), to go pee pee. Right now he is walking around in pink panties with his balls inside the panty, and my cock hanging outside the panty. :)

jonjon
06-04-2008, 01:52 PM
^you looking for anouther subbie?.......lol

Dea Menrfa
06-04-2008, 01:54 PM
I should find out if you're owned first... ;)

I have just learned that sometimes horny little onliners omit the fact that they are owned if there is a possibility for play.

fetishdj
06-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Be sure your sins will find you out...

I have seen it before where some subs do not think that Dom/mes talk to each other at all...

mistressfitzy
06-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks for all of these ideas, they will definetly be useful if my sub is naughty again, am planning a trip to get him some nice new clothes as we speak ;)

Love the one from denuseri especially, so simple and subtle and I can already imagine him cringing :)

denuseri
06-04-2008, 03:36 PM
just glad i could be of service
anytime you need a wicked idea just holler the whole site is full of good advice

and you aint kidding fetishdj, its not just the dommes that keep up with one anothers goings on,, many dommes get lots of dirt on thier boy subbies from us girls weg

jonjon
06-04-2008, 04:13 PM
^is so true denuseri,ive found this out by experince and ive never been owned!....hehehe

Wordsmith
06-06-2008, 12:26 PM
You could try making him write some phrase that means something to the both of you...if there is a nickname you call him that is particularly humiliating, have him write something along the lines of "I am Mistressfitzy's __________" somewhere on his body that will be covered by clothes and then send him out to run an errand. you can up the ante on this one by making making him cum in his pants and not clean, or wear a butt plug (something like that) to add to the humiliation. You and he will be the only ones who know he has been labeled as belonging to you, but he will still be carrying that mark and walking around in public.

jonjon
06-09-2008, 11:39 AM
ok I got one,although i cant take credit for it.It was my wifes twisted mind at work.ok.while you have him all dressed up like a lil sissy present him with a male blowup doll and anounce to him that for a whole night or week this will be his new boyfreind and to treat him as such.My wife laughs at the many ways you could run with this one.she recomends one that comes witha a penis or a dildo attatchment so you can watch her give her new boyfreind her first blowjob.

post the results of this one.......lmao!