PDA

View Full Version : R has to be for rope

Lamb2005
06-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Being swaddled with good rope is like being in heaven...

L

VixeyandPhoenix
06-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Agreed.

~vixey

ashtonDs
06-11-2008, 05:01 AM
sometimes it's very relaxing...hey that's "R" too :)

shadowlev
07-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Does anyone have any good knot techniques? I am seriously lacking in that area of skill, it would be much appreciated.

_ID_
07-23-2008, 09:14 AM
Does anyone have any good knot techniques? I am seriously lacking in that area of skill, it would be much appreciated.

Google Brigade Quartermaster. Then in their search bar, type... Rope. There will be about 10 things come up. Two of them are some rope reference cards. One is playing cards, the other is a quick reference pack about the thickness of a credit card. I bought both, and have used the reference pack quite often since getting them.

I got them because I sucked at rope too.

shadowlev
07-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh, for people who want to learn some ropework, look on YouTube for 2KnottyBoys. They run a dom workshop and have posted several how-tos in some very beautiful techniques and creations. I personally plan on making the rope-whip they have so elegantly designed.

DowntownAmber
07-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Oh, for people who want to learn some ropework, look on YouTube for 2KnottyBoys. They run a dom workshop and have posted several how-tos in some very beautiful techniques and creations. I personally plan on making the rope-whip they have so elegantly designed.

Ahhh, the knotty boys... Mmmmmm... My first karada was knotty inspired... ;)