PDA

View Full Version : Let's really get to know each other!

Katmandu
05-07-2004, 03:24 PM
I've been thinking, ya'll. So many folks come onto this sight to just read (vs. contributing), some are simply new and looking for guidance, and of course, many are always on the hunt for new ideas. With that in mind.......here is a proposal:

What say, in this thread, we all describe, in detail, any particular heavy/ unusual/ new/ or just an immensely enjoyable scene that we have participated in. Not a fantasy one, something we have actually experienced.

I'll go first, since this was my idea.

My Master always starts by blindfolding me. After caressing me, & pressing / rubbing up against me to get me worked up and relaxed and confident this was to be a "pleasure" scene, he suddenly shoved me backwards onto the bed. (Although, I didn't know the bed was right there!)So, here I am lying sideways across the bed on my back....

First, he secured my ankles with leather shackles, which were then tied by ropes to hooks in the ceiling, pulling them extremely tight, he hoisted my legs high in the air. Then he took ropes and tied them around my thighs and out to the edge of the bed, stretching them wide, assuring my legs were as stretched apart as possible, and my nether regions fully exposed.

After double checking and pulling the ropes to stretch my legs into the air as tight as possible, he walked around the bed to secure the rest of my body. Using wrist cuffs, he attached a rope to each cuff, and pulled them also to either side of the bed. This left me in a type of 1/2 elevated spread eagle. As added security, he tied one more rope around my elbows and shoulders which he then pulled down to tie off over the side of the bed, which had the effect of pulling my upper body down tightly onto the bed. I could not move an inch!

At this point, he was wise to insert my ball gag. Now, I knew I was in trouble!The first torture was to put (wooden) clothes pins on both my nipples (he likes to cover more of my breasts, but I had a Gyno appointment in 2 days, and we were afraid of bruising!), and 3 on each side, pinning back my pussy lips.

While I struggled under the uncomfortably tight bondage, my Master proceeded to extensively flog me HARD with a whip that is made to look like a cat-o-nine tails! He whipped my clamped breasts, my sides, belly, but mostly, my inner thighs.

After being thoroughly whipped, the nipple clamps were removed (OUCH!) and a hot candle wax dripping commenced on my poor breasts! After a while, he stopped completely, and gave me a few minutes of quiet. Then he proceeded to wax the rest of my body, including my hung up feet!

When he got bored with the wax, he pulled the rest of the clothes pins off my pussy (DOUBLE-TRIPLE OUCH!), and played "this little piggy" by putting a clothes pin on each of my toes! While he waited for the right moment to pull them off, he went back to the flogging. When his arm got tired, it was time for some quiet R & R, with a little oral penal pleasure commencing.

When we were both quite worked up by this, he stopped and went to the other side of the bed, and slowly, excrutiatingly, pulled one pin off my toe at a time. This is the moment I went berserk and tried to rip the ropes and bed apart! But, to get better access, when the clips were done, he lowered and untied my legs (leaving my upper body still secured) and proceeded to give me a humping that had us BOTH moaning ecstatically with the pleasure of it all!

I know, sounds kind of mild, but the physical sensations weren't!
OK, who's next??!! :p

erisv
05-07-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm rather new to all of this honestly and I have to say if that is mild then I am far from ready for the deep end of the pool! That said I have to say it is a great story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and while I probably couldn't handle all or even most of something like that at once it does get the wheels spinning on things I know I can handle and might enjoy. I wish I could contribute more then simply saying I liked reading the story but alas for now I can't. Hope you and your Master continue getting such enjoyment from each other and that I get the chance to read more soon! :)

Katmandu
05-08-2004, 02:48 AM
OMG! Sorry, erisv! It really isn't as harsh as all that. After reading my post again, I guess it does sound severe! But, let me explain further......

The cuffs used on wrists and ankles are nylon, fastened by velcro (and how easy is that to break loose!); the ropes that tie up the rest, are always finished off with a slip-knot, with the loose 'release' end within easy grasp of my hand; and the flogger used is made of strands of soft rubber, that DO NOT leave marks, cuts, or bruises, at most stings for a split second.

The only thing that really hurt, was the stupid clothespins....and as most of you realize, only when they came off!!

So any newbies out there, please do not be frightened off....this is all really great fun, and VERY harmless... :rolleyes:

Jones, Nikka
05-10-2004, 12:44 AM
I've been thinking, ya'll. So many folks come onto this sight to just read (vs. contributing), some are simply new and looking for guidance, and of course, many are always on the hunt for new ideas. With that in mind.......here is a proposal:

What say, in this thread, we all describe, in detail, any particular heavy/ unusual/ new/ or just an immensely enjoyable scene that we have participated in. Not a fantasy one, something we have actually experienced.

Well there was the first time my boyfriend F. dominated me. We had talked about it beforehand exchanging ideas as to what the limits should be for our first scene. My only previous experience besides self-imposed discipline had been with another girl who also happened to be a professional dominatrix. It had been satisfying in the bdsm perspective but there had been no sexual contact as the whole thing had been to "punish" me for being slutty. I had just become sexually active again after a long period of "celibacy" and it (becoming a sexual creature again) was a BIG deal.

Anyways, I knew F. as a lover and although he was just amazing in bed and thinking about being with him could make me fantasize to the point of drooling, I could not picture him being severe enough with me as his is a more soft/cuddly/romantic kind of love-making.

So I had enjoyed telling him about my more extreme fantasies, being rather sure that he would not "break me" that first time. It ended up being not what I expected and was I wrong!

He had me go to his place where, as per instructions, I arrived wearing a lacy black bra, lace thigh-high stockings, high heels, an overcoat and nothing else. If I wanted to be dominated like a slutty slave, he had said, I had better dress like a slut. The only toy I was allowed to have with me was my favourite vibrator, which I carried in a coat pocket.

First he toyed with my mind in ways that I would have never expected from him. He took me to the seediest part of the city and into the raunchiest strip bar he could find (where half of the dancers are Transexuals or cross-dressers) and had me buy myself a few dances! Here in Montreal, by the way, dances are private, full contact, nothing-in-between affairs. He sat back and watched me go through disgust, indifference, arousal, shame, back to arousal, total confusion and total lust before asking: "Are you ready?"

He took me to my apartment downtown where he made me stand in the middle of the living room while he slowly took off my overcoat using a broken car antenna, never touching me with his hands. He then ordered me to kneel on the floor and then used a pair of pantyhose that I had forgotten at his place the week before to tie my hands behind my back and then he passed the end legs between my legs, crossed them between my breasts and looped them behind my neck where he tied the loose ends.

I knelt there, bent over by the tension in the pantyhose, feeling dirty, horny, stupid and ready to be beaten and fucked.

He took his time, caressing the exposed skin of my upper thighs, belly, arms and face with that telescopic thin rod. I swore that I would not move or make a sound when he would finally hit me, but damn him, he was taking long!

Without wanting to, I started to moan. He continued the cold caresses of the antenna, but when, forty minutes after tying me up I finally spoke to ask him to please go ahead and do it, he gently pushed beneath my chin with his improvised rod, lifted my face so he could look into my eyes and spoke in a maddeningly soft voice:

"Shut the fuck up, slut" he said.

Oh god, I wanted him! I wanted him to hit me, to pull my hair, to spit on me, to fuck me, anything! But no. He went to back to teasing me with the promise of pain unfulfilled. After about an hour he got my vibrator and applied it to my clit. Within seconds I was rushing up the orgasmic curve only to have him withdraw the vibrator at the last second. After about ten or fifteen minutes of sexual torture, and believe me it was agonizing, I made a fatal mistake. I was almost at the climax point and as he pulled back my vibrator, I muttered under my breath: "oh no... fuck... you"

"oh, fuck you it is?" said he. "OK, I will torture you no more"

True to his word, he cut the pantyhose with the kitchen scissors, rubbed my wrists and my neck to make sure I would not feel sore, gave me the sweetest goodnight kiss and walked out the door to go home. Just before the door closed he turned to look at me, kneeling still in the middle of my living room, mouth open in disbelief and said:

"Do not touch yourself. I will be back tomorrow night to finish you off."

Oh DAMN! That was the longest night of my life. I hated him, I wanted him, I wanted to touch myself, I knew I could not, would not do it. Above all, I knew that even if he was not tough enough for my masochistic, pain-loving ways, he was dominant enough to make me beg.

The next night we forgot about my promised whipping. The moment he walked through the door I practically assaulted him with the fiercest kiss I have ever given anyone. Four hours later we were still making love in the laundry room on top of a pile of not-so-clean-anymore clothes fresh out of the dryer when he said:

"You know, I have never done anything more stupid than to leave a hot and ready to go for it girl who would do anything I asked to go home and spend a night alone"

"Silly boy" I answered

"Yet, even as I tossed and turned in bed alone last night, I was happy," he continued, "because I knew that you were suffering more. I hope you enjoyed it" he added.

I did not say anything, since at the moment there were more important things for my mouth to do. But I did.

Lord Douche
05-10-2004, 04:31 AM
Lovely, Nikka. Mmmmmm. Pity about the washing though! lol
LD

GaryWilcox
05-10-2004, 05:08 AM
"Yet, even as I tossed and turned in bed alone last night, I was happy," he continued, "because I knew that you were suffering more. I hope you enjoyed it" he added.

I did not say anything, since at the moment there were more important things for my mouth to do. But I did. Okay, it's high time F. taught a class here on the forum. He's my new hero.

Barton
05-10-2004, 06:27 PM
Sometimes a good mindfuck is a wonderfull thing. It's not always a physical thing is it.
Barton.

red~vixen
05-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Sometimes a good mindfuck is a wonderfull thing. It's not always a physical thing is it.
Barton.
I am inclined to agree. I have no experience in this lifestyle, but I have always been drawn to it. And the part that excites me more than anything is the mental aspect of it more so than the physical.

Speaker of life
05-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Okay, it's high time F. taught a class here on the forum. He's my new hero.
Thanks, GaryWilcox. But I believe that Nikka is way more gifted than me when it comes to writing stuff in the forum. and I love to read about what she writes. That first scene, for example. Only now I realize how she must have felt, even if she has told me repetedly about it.
Then again, she is always encouraging me to write more. She says that it just takes practice, like swinging a cane.

Now, how about more of the other members of the forum. Any more interesting stories?

erisv
05-15-2004, 03:11 PM
OMG! Sorry, erisv! It really isn't as harsh as all that. After reading my post again, I guess it does sound severe!

Katmandu, nothing to apologize for! i loved reading your story and believe me while i thought it was more then i could handle right now it was delicious in it's intensity and give me something to look forward to building up to when i am able to gain more experience.

please post a couple more without fear of scaring the newbies lol.

jen

BDSM_Tourguide
11-27-2004, 10:51 AM
Really good topic. Too bad it only got nine replies on its first run. Anyone want to try to contribute more to it?

TaintedJohn
11-28-2004, 03:54 AM
Anyone want to try to contribute more to it?

Why yes I would.

My wife and I, suddenly moved from a long term mild bedroom spanking fetish into D/s over the last year. We were separated for several months, but by year's end had worked thru almost all our relationship problems. Although she spoke first we both wanted more out of life. I stopped drinking and we started to explore D/s, each other, and those secret things that are deep inside ourselves.

I have had a few long term relationships which always had an underpinning that I was unwilling to change and "you" could leave if "you" wish. This relationship was a 13 year marriage operating under the same rules. As it was coming apart, I had a phone conversation with a lifelong friend who was several years past a real ugly divorce. In it she told me that one of her few life regrets was not trying harder when things got tough to work it out. She gave up. It may not have mattered, but her not at least trying still nagged at her.

Several long hikes later I was willing to do anything to make it work. If it didn't work out then a bruised ego would be a small cost knowing that I really had tried to save the only marriage I was likely to have in my life.

The threat of being alone had never bothered me before, although the prospect of dating pushing 50 was not that appealing. These thoughts were seen thru my then vanilla-eyes. LOL The idea of dating with my now totally BDSM wired brain wakes me in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and shaking. The vanilla days are over for good.

We were moving to Vegas and were trying D/s with me topping. One night she talked me into her trying a new flogger on me.

WOW,it blew me away. Our D/s was struggling and we were both going to explore D/s outside of our marriage, within limits.

She is a total sub, but suggested that we try with her the domme. I was cool with this, but never thought it would go past a few scenes. I was really into "playing" the sub. The first few hotel scenes were fun.

After this scene I'm about to relate I realized that trying something new in BDSM and not liking it is not always the most disturbing. It is trying something and liking it.

We were staying at the close friends house near the end of the summer while shopping for an apartment. I was given the task of finding two belts during the day to administer a punishment that night for some forgotten infraction. To me this was not much more than poorly disguised edgy talk since there would be others in the house that evening. Later when the evening was winding down and the others were leaving the pool area to retire to bed she told me to remove my shirt and come with her.

There was an alley between the houses that was gated on one end and mostly blocked by a storage shed on the other. "Lower your pants and shorts" followed by a slap when I hesitated slightly. The humiliation of being where we would certainly be heard if not seen, suddenly made the scene "too" real. I was naked from the ankles up and leaning into the stucco on my knuckles. I could hear the clicking of her heels as she was walking around me taunting, pinching and whispering in my ear as she pulled my hair as she made one point or another. It was a warm windless night and when the spanking started the sound of it reverberated off the cement walls.

Foolish me actually snuck a peek around to take in the line of sight of the surrounding houses while she was going thru a pile of toys that were surprisingly right behind me. I remember thinking "where did they come from?" when my transgression was noticed. She was right in my face "Do you trust me?" as she twisted a nipple. "Yes, Goddess" SLAP, "then let me worry about anyone seeing us, because you have enough to worry about already." In that instant, I truly believed her.

The scene lasted over an hour. I remember short parts of it vividly. The sound of water falling into the pool around the corner, the clicking of her heels, moving my hands on the wall, and the still air on my sweating body. The spanking moved to a paddling, on to a flogging, followed by a paint stick on my thighs(the evil bitch) and nipples. I remember her roughly shoving her finger up my ass, a short amount of oral sex which was just to get Mr Happy to be a bigger target for cbt, and the constant verbal barrage as she walk around seemingly speaking from every point in the now very close alley. I was long past caring about anyone seeing us, my arms were shaking and my breathing labored. Most of it was a blur and at the same time seemed to go on forever. If the police suddenly showed up at the curb, it seem like this would not be a bad thing to me at the time.

Then the belts were brought out for play. I was deep in subspace, long past caring, but the sound of them striking me seemed very loud compared to how little I was feeling them was disturbing. When it was over she told me to turn around. Now, I'm 6'1" and much taller than her, but until turning around it felt as if she was towering over me. I was shaking, physically and mentally.

She told me to masturbate. In a feeble voice I whispered, "yellow". She held me, comforted me and told me how good of it was for me to use my safeword.

We moved inside and she had me worship her pussy. After she came, she found her mask, kissed me, and rolled over to go to sleep. The last thing she said was "You may masturbate now, but if you disturb me getting to sleep there will be consequences" As I laid there quitely playing with myself I thought how it was now a whole new ballgame for me. I fell to sleep the happiest in years.

I enjoy being a submissive, but I have problems how the vanilla world sees "me", if they knew. Also, how I see myself, and how I was raised. The feelings that this scene brought forth, even if I return at some point to domming, make it impossible to return the vanilla life as I knew it. I went from "in" control of my life to being led into the Fetish Ball on a leash connected to my collar, but contented. sigh.

It seems strange that just several months ago we were so far apart when now we are so close. I want to thank this forum and its members for their openness and knowledge at a time when I really needed it to work out my life.

tj

Barton
02-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Glad to see that someone else added a real life adventure to this post. Maybe Kats will post another.

Kats??

Ruby
03-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Last Night Denial leads to Today's Nooner

Well, darn, I can't be expected to write all these hot little stories and not get in a piece of my own action. The lovely Kat goes and posts herself being penetrated by Barton. That had me yelling for my hubby/dom, Master T.

I showed him the pictures, begged him for a set of our own and the man heads to bed and goes to sleep; leaving me to write more for BabySub. Grrr! Sexual tension was now very high - for me at least. If that wasn't enough, Lord Chuck sends me a PM that gets me all hot and bothered, more than I already am.

Today before lunch, T rewarded me for my patience.

He gave me the honor of wetting him down and hardening him up with a warm tongue bath and lots of sucking. He's on his back, legs spread and I'm bent down with his erection in my mouth, my knees near his head. While I'm working on him, he started fingering my clit with one hand and the other hand is pinching and pulling on my nipples.

It felt so good and I was racing to an climax. I was so close and then the spanking started. Not too hard, not too soft, but just right. Open handed spanks on my bottom, my clit and across my pussy. By now, I'm ready to explode and he orders, "You can take a picture," as he leaves me on the edge of a climax.

I can't get to the digital camera fast enough. When I do, he's kind enough to do a few poses before I'm draped over him again. This time, he adds a cold glass dildo inside my pussy and turns a small vibrator on over my clit. My mouth is so full of him that all I can do is wiggle and moan to my heart's content. The first of many forced orgasms begins. I say forced, because he locks his arm around my waist, pinning me down and keeping me from moving. I just have to ride out one after another.

Its feast or famine and sometimes the feast can move from too much pleasure to too much pain in a short amount of time. My clit gets so sensitive that all he has to do is rub it just the right way and I'm climaxing again. Sometimes it feels like one big climax, and other times they come in waves. Today was a wave day and I rode them out with lots of joy.

Part of the game is that I can climax repeatedly, but I'm not allowed to bring him off. It's not as easy as it sounds, but I accept the challenge.

Switching positions, he let me take a few pictures of him sucking my breasts and playing with them. By now, I'm so excited I can't think straight. It's a good thing he's giving the orders.

Out comes a blindfold and I'm told to lay on my back with my head over the edge of the bed. He's standing in front of my upside down head and into my mouth goes his hard cock again. I reach behind him and hold his legs, playing with his firm tight ass and he has another surprise for me. This time, he's got my favorite little whip. It's a hand held flogger with lots of strands. The whole thing isn't any longer than his forearm, but it stings nicely.

Down it comes on my breasts and I'm oomphing around his cock, sucking and teasing him while he's slashing at me. With another command, my legs are open and then he starts slashing at my inner thighs, my clit and my pussy. The whip stings, but it feels good and before long, I'm ready to scream for mercy. Not that he stop, no, not that kind of mercy. I want to beg him to do something to get me off!

(Did I mention before that denial makes me cranky? It's a good thing he enjoys making me come repeatedly, cause I don't think I could handle any of the denial subby tasks.)

T stops long enough to take of few pictures of his cock in my mouth then brings out the toys again. I'm so sensitive that all I want are his fingers, but he likes to play with the hard, unyielding glass and plastic, so that's what I get. After a short time, I'm squealing around his cock, because he's sent me over the edge again and he tells me to hold my breasts.

He stands up, puts his cock between them and I hear the camera clicking. At least, I think I do, cause I'm so far go into subspace that it takes me awhile to register his next command. "Hands and knees, butt facing me!"

It's a great position. I'm backing up to the edge of the bed, he's widening my legs and fingering my anus and my clit. I'm pretty sure there were lots of sounds coming out of my mouth, like "good, more, yes, and thank you." He put his hand on my back, to push my head down and I'm still mumbling incoherently.

Deciding I was a bit too noisy, he handed me the glass dildo and said, "Put this in your mouth."

I turned sideways a bit so he could see me sucking and licking it as if it was him. After he praised me, he inserted the small vibrator into my ass and his cock into my pussy. I was squirming all over the place and he just stayed still, waiting until I calmed down before he thrust into me with nice slow thrusts.

The whole time, I was supposed to keep licking and sucking the glass toy, which tasted like me. I did it, but it was so hard to concentrate on my task, when I wanted to concentrate on my pussy.

When he neared his own climax, he pulled out the vibrator and pounded into me. I was clutching the toy with one hand, grabbing the sheets with the other and he pushed us both into a beautiful climax. Finally the blindfold came off. :-) Lots of gentle cuddling occurred shortly thereafter.

Not sure if I'll be brave enough to post the pictures, but taking them was sure fun!

A big thank you goes to Kats and Barton for your great pics in the personal photography section and to Sir Chuck for teasing me last night in a good way. Another big thank you to all my friends in the forum who inspire me with your stories and the sharing of your adventures. You know who you are.

Barton
03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Taking them is always most of the fun Ruby. A great escapade, thank you for sharing it with us.

Ruby
03-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Thank you, Barton. (Give Kats a big squeezie for me.)

wannabeXopsed
03-03-2005, 01:04 AM
Oh Ruby, I am so excited by your Nooner, I can't even believe it. While I was reading it and you spoke about T, I had to check it twice, I was so involved in the story as if I was there, it made me look twice.

Thanks for sharing, and Master T sounds yummy.

The other
T

Ps, maybe I should change my signature to WB, so we don't get confused, or at least I don't.

erotic_nibbles
03-03-2005, 04:10 AM
I love this thread...thank you for creating it Katmandu!...hopefully I can post something here sometime soon
~~nibbles~~

slavelucy
03-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Ruby!! Thanks so much for recounting that tale, it's really hot and beautifully told. i envy you, i am so crap at being remotely graphic in recounting my sex/DS life, so, big respect!

And, i know what you mean about sucking anything that 'tastes of yourself'! :o :yuck:

sl x

Nightstriker
03-03-2005, 09:27 AM
This is a great idea Kat........
<<
>>

When I have one I most certanly will post it......

Ruby
03-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Another post of Kats' hot pics today in the photo section, she has this hot little thread going, I might have to start a fan club!

Kats (and Barton) - thanks again for showing us how to have fun. When I first read this thread, I didn't have a username. Kats adventure go me so hot and bothered. Re-reading it does the same thing everytime. Encore beautiful woman, encore!

T - AKA WB - Reading that post again gave me the giggles. It must have been hard not to get mixed up. Master T is indeed yummy and the inspiration for many of my fictional characters. So does the T stand for tease, tittilating, tigress? My man's T stands for Tiger. You don't have to change your name for me. I'll be better about calling him by his full nickname.

Sl - You envy me? No way! I love reading your posts and your partners posts about what you've been up to. I'm just not brave enough to have a thread documenting my ongong sexcapades. I'd rather write about my virtual self, but was so excited I couldn't resist.

TaintedJohn - When you said, "I'm about to relate I realized that trying something new in BDSM and not liking it is not always the most disturbing. It is trying something and liking it." - That really struck me. Talk about true. Our rational minds says - ewe gross - and some part of us say, we'll maybe not, I'd do that again. So what have you been up to?

Who's next? Horny and inquiring minds want to know what the rest of you have been up to in real-life.

Katmandu
03-04-2005, 04:55 AM
Ruby! You old she-dog in heat! Wonderful time,eh? Thankyou-thank-you-thank-you for sharing! Tainted John, MANY thanks to you also! We definitely need more participating men (especially the subs!) in these Forums!

Like Ruby said, these are to promote confidence in others. We are all about sharing our lifestyle with each other in here. The reason I started this thread, was so I could learn from others. This, is a great concept.....teaching and learning....it's what I definitely need to be able to have the confidence to live this type of life! :bondbud:

Sir Lanceloth
03-05-2005, 02:00 AM
wow, sure sounds like someone on this forum are enjoying themselves :)

Katmandu
03-05-2005, 07:02 AM
Well everyone, I was going to start a new thread for this bit of news, but decided to stick it in here instead:

Master Barton and I are traveling across the state today to northern FLorida, to look at some land.
We put a hefty down payment on a 10-acre lot of heavy woodland in an agricultural zone.
Wish us luck! If we can pull this purchase off.......

What WONDERFUL stories we might be able to post in here after we aquire our own private woods!!!!!!! ;)

GaryWilcox
03-05-2005, 07:21 AM
What WONDERFUL stories we might be able to post in here after we aquire our own private woods!!!!!!! ;) WARNING!

Look for giant truck tire tracks!

My father owned some land in... oh, damn, I forget the name of the city, but I think it was west of Green Cove Springs... and we had to booby trap it to keep trucks from crashing through our gate and crushing trees!

* picturing Kat tied to a tree, naked, blindfolded, as Barton attends to her, when all of a sudden, a monster truck comes rolling out of the woods... *

Barton
03-05-2005, 07:36 AM
Luckily the land was timberland and the trees are rather large. Invading hunters however may be a problem. Poor Kats, discovered by a group of hunters while tied to a tree. :p
We'd have to publish that story! :p

orchidsoul
03-05-2005, 08:14 AM
It was a "friends with benefits" type of arrangement and he would always mention how much he loved to please me. So after talking on the phone, I said "I am coming over and be prepared to please me"

After the initial hello, as soon as we walked into the bedroom I told him to strip off his clothes. Then I told him to kneel, face the bed and keep his hands on the bed until I returned. As soon as I left the room, I could hear movement so I reminded him he was not to move. About 5 or 10 minutes later I came back (I didn't really know what to do, just wanted him to wait a little! Grabbed some wine, peed, looked out the window, sat on a couch thinking what am I going to do to make the time pass???!)

When I came back in, I had him face me and took a silk scarf to tie around as a blindfold.

I told him to get on all fours on the bed as he was going to be spanked. I proceeded to make his back end a cherry red color with my hand (background- I'm 5' tall and a little one, he 5'10, 175'ish, military man :D ) Although my hand was hurting, there were plenty more spankings incurred. He took it quite well too. I was definitely causing pain. He never trimmed his nether regions (I had for him once before- he was unruly down there!) and I had all too good of an angle. So I reached in my bag-oh-tricks and took out a pair of hair cutting scissors I brought in anticipation of him not being trimmed. I asked him why he was not presented as I liked him, and there was a sigh. I stroked the scissors down his back, through the middle of his ass, slowly crossing over his opening (which scared him and I reminded him I would never do anything that would actually damage or harm him) I told him to remain very still because he was getting a hair cut and I did not want to ever have to remind him again. So I trimmed up behind the balls and would even reach around to cut the front- reminding him one small movement would not be good! Then I had him roll over and finished up the front.

I was being sweet, telling him how good he did and seductively told him to open his mouth (he's still blindfolded) What does anyone with a fist full of pubic hair do? I made it into a ball so there wouldn't be too many strays and I put it on his tongue. That of course resulted in a reaction of him spitting out any remaining hairs :yuck: Reminded him of course that I felt this was a good way of teaching him to maintain, just as much as he doesn't appreciate a mouth full of pubic hair when going down on me! He concurred.

I then offered him something better to eat and after making him beg a little, allowed him to pleasure me while riding his face. Mind you, I was dripping wet and aching to have his tongue down there.

After that, I took out a dildo I had brought (while spanking him, I presented the idea that I was going to strap one on... he responded meekly- I hope it's not too big? I never did- was just testing the waters) and forced him to his knees on the floor, while my nether regions rested on the edge of the bed. I kept equating the dildo to his cock, and how much he wanted to be where the dildo was. He tried to remove the blindfold as he wanted to watch, but I wouldn't allow him.

After a while, he couldn't take it anymore, ripped off his blindfold and kept doing what he was doing oh so well. We proceeded to have a great time, I rode him for a little and refused him to cum (which he does quickly when I'm on top) and before I knew it, I was on all fours getting a hardcore fucking...

~orchid

Ruby
03-05-2005, 10:48 PM
orchidsoul,

Thank you so much for sharing. Loved your style and how you handled your partner.

* yuck on the hair in mouth - but what a reminder! *

Loved the ending -- hardcore fucking -- great wording. ;)

Looking forward to your next adventure(s),

Ruby

slavelucy
03-06-2005, 05:33 AM
Sl - You envy me? No way! I love reading your posts and your partners posts about what you've been up to. I'm just not brave enough to have a thread documenting my ongong sexcapades. I'd rather write about my virtual self, but was so excited I couldn't resist.

Ah, but i don't write them up, he does...i just sit and blush a long and want to curl up in a little ball with embarrassment (although, feel all happy that he's proud ;) )....but you wrote your own (and SO well)so..YEAH, envy you!!

sl

smartass kitten
03-06-2005, 06:45 AM
Master Barton and I are traveling across the state today to northern FLorida, to look at some land.
We put a hefty down payment on a 10-acre lot of heavy woodland in an agricultural zone.
Wish us luck! If we can pull this purchase off.......
~

I'm a little confused. you're looking, but already put on a downpayment, yet still hope to buy it? :confused:

Barton
03-07-2005, 12:22 PM
I am creativly financing the deal. When you do that it sometimes takes a little while to pull the deal off. Also if we do not like the property we can cancel the deal.

As it turns out the property will be the perfect playground for us. We liked what we saw and are proceeding with the deal. It should be ours soon!

orchidsoul
03-08-2005, 07:30 PM
orchidsoul,

Thank you so much for sharing. Loved your style and how you handled your partner.

* yuck on the hair in mouth - but what a reminder! *

Loved the ending -- hardcore fucking -- great wording. ;)

Looking forward to your next adventure(s),

Ruby

Thank you so much Ruby. I love this thread and the sharing of everyones experiences. Hopefully the next one I'll be able to share is more along the lines of your hot encounter :)

Hunter
03-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks for sharing your sessions ladies. I'm getting some interesting ideas from this thread.

MsTerry
03-13-2005, 09:43 AM
While I have no real life stories of my own being a 24 year old virgin - I just wanted to express how much I appreciate reading these stories so I can live vicariously through you and not feel guilty. And I will one day have a very happy Master from all I am learning from this site. Thanks again.

Katmandu
03-13-2005, 10:10 AM
I finally had my first caning the other day. Since, being the pain-slut that I am, I had always been curious about that type of pain, so Master finally decided to let me try it...

First I was instructed to take a warm, relaxing, hot shower. Before I completely finished, Master B. came into the bathroom and secured my wrists with cuffs, and clipping the 2 together, attached a rope to them and strung my arms up overhead to a hook we have in the shower ceiling.
(It's a LARGE red hook, and we have one in the bedroom ceiling, also. Like people can't guess what they're for! :eek: I HATE them!)

First He put a blindfold over my eyes, and a ball gag in my mouth to stifle the noise. You always know you're in trouble when that gag comes out. Not that it really stifles much sound, though. (We really need a thread about 'silencers' ...)He kept the water running to also mask my screams. I knew it was going to be something severe, then!

I had been severely paddled the previous day, so my butt was still tender. We had also started a several-day-long tit torture session the previous night, so my sensitive parts were already...well, um, sensitive.

Master started out slow, having me face away from Him, as he struck my behind with a long cane pole we found at an art/ craft store. He struck me rapidly, and repeatedly on one cheek, then the other. His strokes weren't that hard, but enough! Especially since He continued at it for awhile. Every once in a while, He would come forth with a more severe swing, then stop for a few seconds while the pain sunk in.

When my cheeks were a bit raw and rosy, He bade me turn around, so He could come from a different direction. Now, my thighs were getting whapped. After ordering me to turn again, my inner thighs were His target! This was beyound pain! To tone it down some, Master tapped my breasts with the cane. (My breasts aren't that sensitive, normally, so YES!, that was toning it down.)

One thing about caning, the pain comes, stays awhile, then fades to nothing. Sure, the welts are sensitive to the touch, but even they fade within a few hours. I realize that Master Barton wasn't hitting all that hard, being as it was his first try at this also.

This continued, with me turning on command, squirming and squealing (I may be a pain-slut, but I'm a BIG baby while going through it! :dunno: HeeHee) until either He thought I was done, or He was tired. I'm not sure which. After letting me down and turning off the water, Master had me stand bent over the sink while he proceeded to paddle my backside. I guess that was so the pain would sink in and stay with me awhile. However, this made me angry, and I made the mistake of glaring at Him! Nothing pisses him off more than that!

Next thing I knew, I was tied to the foot of my bed, bent slightly backwards. That is the one thing I cannot stand, for I always imagine that I can't breath. THAT, is my biggest fear. (By the way, pictures of this are posted in the picture Forum) After leaving me in that position until I was a quivering, blubbering, contrite, submissive, wreck, Master B. let me loose, with the admonition that I need and beg him to try harsher things, and I should accept what we do without anger at him, and resentment for being the sub. (This is also something I have been fighting lately, which is why we decided it was time to step up my submissive training.....to help me learn to keep the proper frame of mind.)

Well, of course, TLC ensued at that point, and we went to bed, me handcuffed to the headboard, stretched out so Master could lay next to me and tenderly cuddle with me throughout the night..... :D

smartass kitten
03-13-2005, 10:35 AM
you are really summin, Kats. :D

(This is also something I have been fighting lately, which is why we decided it was time to step up my submissive training.....to help me learn to keep the proper frame of mind.)

Just out of curiosity, do you find that it's working at all?

Cuz i was wondering if the mindset is something you have, or something you can keep. if you know what i mean.

Katmandu
03-13-2005, 12:37 PM
NO! I'm not sure where the submissive desire comes from. I've been extremely dominant all my life. A "pushy" broad, so to say. All I know, is that :

1) Master Barton is definitely 'more man than me'. (I've always been so agressive, that I swore I wouldn't be with a man other than for a quick lay until I found one 'more man than me') :smackbum:

2) I really get off on both pain, and having all 'control' of myself being taken away and used by someone else. :D

3) My mental state, being as I've agreed to be His sub, is something I have to constantly fight. (I instinctively try to dominate in an adverse situation) :-[

4) As such, I need constant reminders of who I am (His slave), and my position in our life together (His submissive). :help:

5) HeeHee, As "strong" as I am as a person, I'm obviously very weak when it comes to maintaining my (submissive) status in life. :dunno:

wannabeXopsed
03-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Kat,

I love your experience and now it puts together the pictures Barton posted, I could feel how the whole scene was put together.

I feel like that is what I am looking for also. a "more man than me" I always thought I had to be aggressive, better, smarter and tougher to prove I am a strong woman with desires but that I can also submit. It just goes to show, that I might be right and continue to search to be all of it wrapped in a nice package, and will be able to serve as you do, with the reminders of who's "more man than me"

Thanks for sharing
T

craftygirl
03-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Last night I went to the clubhouse for the Saturday night play party -- as I usually do. I've been a member of this group for a little over a month now, and I've been going and watching people play, and socializing, and having a really good time. But you know, watching is one thing .......... and I wanted to play.

There's one lady who is one of the core members of the group. I've watched her play with probably a dozen people, and I decided that I wanted her to give me my first flogging. So when we were in the kitchen last night and she looked at me and said "you're not playing", instead of smiling and making an excuse I said "Are you busy?"

*grin*

So we went back out to the main room of the dungeon, and I stripped down (to my thong! IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF PEOPLE! Yay me) and she got out her suspension cuffs and I got my arms clipped in to the St. Andrews' Cross. The thing about D is, that's kind of her corner of the dungeon and when she plays, it's front and center. So here I am, practically naked, head resting in the x of the cross, arms up, and I start giggling.

She rubbed my back a little bit, and told me what she was going to be using ..... though, sorry folks I forgot the first toy she hit me with. But she would get a few gentle strokes in, and wait til I'd just gotten relaxed, then WHACK! WHACK! and I'd jump and squirm a little .... then she'd go back to lighter strokes, or come up and rub the area she'd just hit. I remember focusing on keeping my head down and BREATHING. Breathe breathe breathe. Of course, on those big whacks it was easier to remember because I would gasp in hard. *chuckle*

After a few minutes with the first toy, she changed to a Dragon's Tongue. She was talking to me, telling me about each toy and what it could do -- and then she showed me! :D The dragon's tongue was neat because it stung a little bit more than the first one, and I liked feeling the way different types of leather hit.

After a while with the Dragon's Tongue she changed again to a kangaroo cat, and oh I think that was my favorite. By this point, she was making nice criss cross v's across my shoulders and I was gasping a lot but enjoying every second of it. stroke.....stroke...... POP! POP! Very yummy stuff.

After she got my shoulders and upper back nice and red with the cat, she switched to what we call the evil bunny flogger. It's just soft rabbit fur, and it felt sooooooooooooooooo nice after the cat. Just soft and snuggly, almost like being hugged. I could tell by the sound that she was taking big full arm swings with it, but it isn't something that can really hurt even like that.

She and a friend took me down from the cross, and I guess it was about 15-20 minutes overall maybe that I was up there. But when I sat down, I noticed that I was pretty well gone and slurring. The only time I've ever slurred like that was after really really good sex........ LOL! So she sat me down and snuggled me a little bit, and had someone bring me some water and let me come back to the world. Then before I got completely dressed, she suggested I go out to the ladies' room and look at my back, so I went out to the front entrance (topless!) and looked ................. mmm pretty red. Nice x marks.

Anyway I cleaned off the cross and got dressed and got a snack after. I am so proud of myself for stepping up! My shoulders are still warm this morning, and I'm still in a happy bouncy mood. *giggle*

:cool: Kind of tame compared to others, I suppose, but WONDERFUL for me.

Barton
03-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Not tame at all. In fact an involved scene. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Ruby
03-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Kats and Craftygirl - Thank you so much. As I read your stories, I wondered if I could have handled either session with as much grace as either of you.

I am not a pain-slut in real life. Little bits of spanking/whipping are exciting to me and get me off, but when we move into the big owie pains, we stop. Reading about it is a huge turn on, yet I think the "the evil bunny flogger" is more my style. (My Master T isn't into pain, though he's very good at torturing me with too much pleasure. A different kind of pain to be sure.)

Kats, you might argue that you glared. Well glaring would be the least of it for me at this stage of my submission to T. You didn't use your "safe words/signals" and you let him punish you for your mistake. Pretty darn impressive and it sounds like you were more in the sub state of mind that you give yourself credit for achieving.

Craftygirl, it sounds like the session was wonderful and the before, during and aftercare excellent. Tame? Well if you believe the stories in the BDSM library, yeah. In real life, quite wild and exciting.

Thanks to everyone who gives us these detailed insights into your lives. One of the best things about this lifestyle is that there are so many flavors and types of experiences to have and share. It might be awhile before I can convince Master T to give me my fantasy flogging, but I can enjoy the sessions vicariously through these forums. So can you. Who's next?

craftygirl
03-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Craftygirl, it sounds like the session was wonderful and the before, during and aftercare excellent. Tame? Well if you believe the stories in the BDSM library, yeah. In real life, quite wild and exciting.

It was exciting for me, and that's all I care about truly. And yes, I felt very well taken care of the entire time. That's one of the things I really like about this group, that everyone involved in the scenes is very attentive to taking care of the players. And often, other people who weren't involved in the scenes will provide a little snuggle, a bottle of water, and whatever else is needed. We've even had discussions in the email group where someone will publicly thank someone else for a scene, and a few folks will ask how they are doing the next day. The whole atmosphere is very open and caring, and I really enjoy that.

Oh oh one of the other super neat things about this ....... D has been in the scene for quite some time, and she knows that I'm new to it, so she really took an educational approach to the session we had. When she was telling me about each different whip, it was partially a tease to what was coming, but also a lesson on different types and how they hit and what they do. Very very nice, I thought.

I'm so doing this again next week .......................... :D

Caitlin
03-13-2005, 07:11 PM
These stories are a great eye opener for the novice. They are hot to read too. I am so wanting to try this lifestyle. Although my hubby is a he man, so to speak, he is not into hurting women, which is ashame, because I think I could be quite responsive as a sub. If anything does happen, I'll post it here and share with you.

Thanks

Caitlin :)

Barton
03-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Unless a dom is purely a sadist, it is also about giving a sub/slave what they want and need. Pain is a tool.

slavelucy
03-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Wow Kats! The cane...BIG respect.

Thanks for recounting that, it was GREAT! :D

Oh, and a big thanks for this line....

(I may be a pain-slut, but I'm a BIG baby while going through it! :dunno: HeeHee)

SO glad it's not just me! :o :p

Love to you and Barton and congrats on a great scene.

sl x

Katmandu
03-14-2005, 07:44 AM
CraftyGirl~WOW! Sorry, hon, that really WAS a heavy scene. You got flogged in public, in front of many people. I don't think I could do that.

Yikes! Lucy, you too? I thought I was just being a wimp. You know: "The mind is willing, but the body is weak".

slavelucy
03-14-2005, 07:52 AM

Tame?! infront of people?? No way, it's great!! And the way you tell of taking it was sort of..personal and lovely, thanks for sharing it!

Yikes! Lucy, you too? I thought I was just being a wimp. You know: "The mind is willing, but the body is weak".

ROFL! Er...no, it's not just you...believe me! :rolleyes: :o

sl

himind
03-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Well there was the first time my boyfriend F. dominated me. We had talked about it beforehand exchanging ideas as to what the limits should be for our first scene. My only previous experience besides self-imposed discipline had been with another girl who also happened to be a professional dominatrix. It had been satisfying in the bdsm perspective but there had been no sexual contact as the whole thing had been to "punish" me for being slutty. I had just become sexually active again after a long period of "celibacy" and it (becoming a sexual creature again) was a BIG deal.

Anyways, I knew F. as a lover and although he was just amazing in bed and thinking about being with him could make me fantasize to the point of drooling, I could not picture him being severe enough with me as his is a more soft/cuddly/romantic kind of love-making.

So I had enjoyed telling him about my more extreme fantasies, being rather sure that he would not "break me" that first time. It ended up being not what I expected and was I wrong!

He had me go to his place where, as per instructions, I arrived wearing a lacy black bra, lace thigh-high stockings, high heels, an overcoat and nothing else. If I wanted to be dominated like a slutty slave, he had said, I had better dress like a slut. The only toy I was allowed to have with me was my favourite vibrator, which I carried in a coat pocket.

First he toyed with my mind in ways that I would have never expected from him. He took me to the seediest part of the city and into the raunchiest strip bar he could find (where half of the dancers are Transexuals or cross-dressers) and had me buy myself a few dances! Here in Montreal, by the way, dances are private, full contact, nothing-in-between affairs. He sat back and watched me go through disgust, indifference, arousal, shame, back to arousal, total confusion and total lust before asking: "Are you ready?"

He took me to my apartment downtown where he made me stand in the middle of the living room while he slowly took off my overcoat using a broken car antenna, never touching me with his hands. He then ordered me to kneel on the floor and then used a pair of pantyhose that I had forgotten at his place the week before to tie my hands behind my back and then he passed the end legs between my legs, crossed them between my breasts and looped them behind my neck where he tied the loose ends.

I knelt there, bent over by the tension in the pantyhose, feeling dirty, horny, stupid and ready to be beaten and fucked.

He took his time, caressing the exposed skin of my upper thighs, belly, arms and face with that telescopic thin rod. I swore that I would not move or make a sound when he would finally hit me, but damn him, he was taking long!

Without wanting to, I started to moan. He continued the cold caresses of the antenna, but when, forty minutes after tying me up I finally spoke to ask him to please go ahead and do it, he gently pushed beneath my chin with his improvised rod, lifted my face so he could look into my eyes and spoke in a maddeningly soft voice:

"Shut the fuck up, slut" he said.

Oh god, I wanted him! I wanted him to hit me, to pull my hair, to spit on me, to fuck me, anything! But no. He went to back to teasing me with the promise of pain unfulfilled. After about an hour he got my vibrator and applied it to my clit. Within seconds I was rushing up the orgasmic curve only to have him withdraw the vibrator at the last second. After about ten or fifteen minutes of sexual torture, and believe me it was agonizing, I made a fatal mistake. I was almost at the climax point and as he pulled back my vibrator, I muttered under my breath: "oh no... fuck... you"

"oh, fuck you it is?" said he. "OK, I will torture you no more"

True to his word, he cut the pantyhose with the kitchen scissors, rubbed my wrists and my neck to make sure I would not feel sore, gave me the sweetest goodnight kiss and walked out the door to go home. Just before the door closed he turned to look at me, kneeling still in the middle of my living room, mouth open in disbelief and said:

"Do not touch yourself. I will be back tomorrow night to finish you off."

Oh DAMN! That was the longest night of my life. I hated him, I wanted him, I wanted to touch myself, I knew I could not, would not do it. Above all, I knew that even if he was not tough enough for my masochistic, pain-loving ways, he was dominant enough to make me beg.

The next night we forgot about my promised whipping. The moment he walked through the door I practically assaulted him with the fiercest kiss I have ever given anyone. Four hours later we were still making love in the laundry room on top of a pile of not-so-clean-anymore clothes fresh out of the dryer when he said:

"You know, I have never done anything more stupid than to leave a hot and ready to go for it girl who would do anything I asked to go home and spend a night alone"

"Silly boy" I answered

I did not say anything, since at the moment there were more important things for my mouth to do. But I did.
I've done that to my girl a couple of times and I can tell you there's nothing better to get a girl in a compliant mood.....

Darkgirl
03-14-2005, 02:34 PM
What can I say but.......
WOW!!!

All the contributions on this thread just inspire me soooooooooooooooo much.

Although I've only just started out with SIR, I will tell you a, sort of, first experience. What I mean is although I've fantisized about BDSM since very young, I never really did anything because I was always too ashamed of it.
It came about the same time that I was experiencing total hell. That year I was 24, seeing someone whom I thought I knew then stole my virginity.
My depression got worse and sometimes I would sleep continuesly for over a day but mainly I would or could not sleep at all.

I changed my job fast as 'that' person worked in the same place as me. Knowing I had to get out fast I took on a new job as.... wait for it!!!... Chat room assistant. I got thrown into the deep end. My first caller came from a man who wanted water sports and I told him that I wouldn't mind trying water skeing. He laughed his head off as you can imagine but I was quick to learn.

After about 4 months I realised I seemed to have a gift of nowing how some people (mainly men) felt in domination but I still hadn't heard of BDSM.
One night I talked to a man which he would only answer to as 'the doctor'. He sounded very intelligent and loved to play mind games. He started asking for me every night I was working and then he asked me 'whats your phone number?' Out of curriosity I gave him it though I was risking my job. He sounded much older, posibly in his 50's and very educated.

Two nights later on a few of my nights off he rang. We got talking and I felt I could tell him everything. I felt so strange yet comfortable telling him how I felt about myself. These thing were not good as one of them was of suicide.
He told me that I was normal to feel that I needed punishment and to help my road to recovery he would help but for one night only.
The next night 'the doctor' got me to have a few things ready...
candles, belt, wooden spoon, wooden pegs and some rope (washing line).
He rang as promised and explained that he was going to tell me to do certain things to myself but to imagine that he was the one guiding me and not my hand.
That night I flogged myself that hard I had cuts on my back and bruises on my arse. I had tied my legs tight, fucked both my holes, used the pegs on my nipples and dripped candle wax on everything. For two hours I proceeded in his control of his voice on the phone. It then went quiet. 'The doctor' spoke and said... 'there, don't you feel better? I will speek to you again at work but you must now sleep and tomorrow will be a brighter day.'

I had not slept so good in such a long time. Even though I had taken out every bit of anger and frustration on myself I really did feel better. I had cried very long that night and I hadn't done that when I was abused.

I wish now that I could have thanked him more as he never did call me at work again. He probably saved my life.

Please don't take this as sad but a revalation. And also to say sorry for my terrible spelling!!!c ;)

craftygirl
03-14-2005, 11:13 PM
CraftyGirl~WOW! Sorry, hon, that really WAS a heavy scene. You got flogged in public, in front of many people. I don't think I could do that.

Thanks Kats, and lucy too ..........

Funny thing with me, it's the opposite. Mind is going "Hmm should I do this?" Body says "Get over there slut!"

*snort*

craftygirl
03-14-2005, 11:15 PM
I will tell you a, sort of, first experience. ......

I had not slept so good in such a long time. Even though I had taken out every bit of anger and frustration on myself I really did feel better. I had cried very long that night and I hadn't done that when I was abused.

I wish now that I could have thanked him more as he never did call me at work again. He probably saved my life.

Oh wow Darkgirl .......... !!!

*nugs* Thanks for sharing that with us! I'm deeply impressed.

Katmandu
03-15-2005, 06:02 AM
Hmmmm, I'll never look at another 'doctor' the same way again, Darkgirl! :D
I'm sending out a mental "Thanks" to your mysterious caller, for without him, we would not be graced with your presence today! :p

wannabeXopsed
03-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Thank you Darkgirl, I am impressed that you could comply and do as you were told. I am glad that you had the good doctor to help you, as we have you here now with us.

Big hugs to you,

T=WB

Ruby
03-15-2005, 10:24 AM
Please don't take this as sad but a revalation.

Darkgirl - sad? No, I was moved by your story, but not sad. In fact, I was relieved and gratified that such an experience could happen. The good doctor sounds like he was a guardian angel. A revalation, indeed. What an amazing turning point in your life as well as a thoughtful and thought provoking gift to share with us. Thank you.

And the comment about watersports - priceless. It reminded about the day I came home from the 8th grade and asked my Dad about "golden showers". Now Dad's pretty opened minded and knows a lot. His first answer was always a question - do you really want to know? - cause I had two friends who were always daring me to ask him stuff so they could get the answers. After he told me in graphic detail whatever I asked my response was usually "No way! That's gross!"

He confiscated one of my then hot books, because I asked him what "golden orbs" were and he asked me to use it in a sentence. After I read him the sentence, he decided he better "review" the book to make sure I should be reading it. It disappeared and took me a long time to find and finish. :-)

Darkgirl
03-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Craftygirl- Thank you!!

Katmandu - What can I say? Now that you mention the way you look at doctors after my little reply makes me wonder, mmmm ;) :rolleyes: :Tasty:

wannabeXopsed - The only way that I can explain 'why' I did this without question and especially as I had not 'been' in any type of bdsm is mentally I was not stable and I knew this. Its like ECT, if your in a mental hospital (especially about 10-20 years ago) and diagnosed with depression they would send you for ECT - Electrical or Shock Treatment. This was bassically another form of shock to my body to force out all the shit I had in me. If that makes sense :dunno: . Anyway its how I can understand it :p

Ruby - I still do those kind of thing, not knowing what some things mean. :D
My sister is just as bad. When we were little our mum & dad took us to the lakes (countryside) and on passing through we stopped at the pub to go to the loo. Mum saw a condom machine and bought one. On our way out of the pub it suddenly became quiet (as it does sometimes) and my sister suddenly came out in her 'as uaual' load voice, 'Mummy! Why did you buy different flavoured condoms?' Mum blushed and we got out double quick. :D

But thanks to you all. I did actually think twice after putting that up as I thought, 'Mmmmmm have I put a downer on this thread?' But really it was as Ruby puts it a Revilation or turn around of a bad time and an experience to such deepness (which I probably would not let others into) if it were not for 'the doctor'.
It has left me craving for more :D

Twilight
03-15-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm afraid I don't have any stories to share, but I've enjoyed reading yours very much! You are all wonderfully creative (and highly tolerant!) people. Although some of the more painful activities inflicted upon the submissives made me cringe, I greatly admire and envy you for taking pleasure in such things. Perhaps I will be able to do so someday (but not for a long time, I think!).

wannabeXopsed
03-16-2005, 01:16 AM
Last night I went to the clubhouse for the Saturday night play party -

Wow, not tame at all, you have gone where i want to and have yet to find the courage to do so. I am currently looking to connect with someone here so that i might find the same experience you have had. Congratulations, keep us posted on the next adventure you have, I have really enjoyed your experience.

Thanks, hugs

T=WB

Barton
03-18-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm afraid I don't have any stories to share, but I've enjoyed reading yours very much! You are all wonderfully creative (and highly tolerant!) people. Although some of the more painful activities inflicted upon the submissives made me cringe, I greatly admire and envy you for taking pleasure in such things. Perhaps I will be able to do so someday (but not for a long time, I think!).

Remember, a lot of scenes can be done without pain. It is up to the sub and the dom to decide which way to play.

spankinsue
03-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Ok this one's more funny than exciting. When I was dating my first husband we were both in school and totally poor. Limited access to places for sex so we got to be pretty creative ( and spent alot of time outside, summer and winter).

Well we were all excited to have saved enough to spend a night in a motel. Ok it was an Econolodge, but it was newly remodeled, right? So picture me there, tied spread eagle on the bed with my breast tied like balloons as he fills not only the ice bucket, but all the trash cans etc w/ ice. And just as he dumps this all over my already cold body.....here comes Mr. Mouse. Who not only ran across the floor to the bed, but then climbed up the cord for the lamp and right onto the bed. Ok, mouse phobic, I admit it. And freezing. And of course by now screaming (something to the effect of get me off of here, kill it kill it). My poor boyfriend is freaking out trying to decide whether to go after the mouse or untie me, or take this scene a little farther. Luckily Mr. Mouse ran off the bed. I then was untied, dressed and out of that room in less than 5 minutes.

What I learned that night? Remodeled does not mean clean (also saw a roach in the tub). Mice can climb walls and are really fast. And where as a little ice can be lots of fun, lots of ice is just cold.

sirken
03-18-2005, 09:56 PM
How do I start off without this sounding unreal guess by saying my last sub with a 100% brat, and I loved it, we were at a store buying groceries just being vanilla, went to the register to pay and she started her picking as she called it, told the cashier that they had just let me out of the mental hospitalon a day trip and she just couldnt take me anywhere without embaressment as she had taken all my credit cards out of my walet before we had left the house me being unaware when I went to pay, she said what I ahev to pay again laughing, just her picking hadnt had a good spanking that day ,I looked at her and said keep it up and you will lose, but she kept on the cashier just looked on, and laughed with her , when I told her to unbutton her blouse so all could see she froze mid sentence, she knew by the look in my eye I was through playing, you should have seen the look on the cashiers face when she did as commanded and revealed her collar that said property of Sirken, then I told her that she would be spanked when we got home ,she paid with my card, and we walked out of the store, she never looked more beautiful then walking out proud first time in public

alura
03-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Guess what, Sirkin? You're uglier than I am....nah nah nah nee boo boo! But that's only cause I have bigger boobs than you do! (snicker)

subterfuge
03-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Why yes I would.
The threat of being alone had never bothered me before, although the prospect of dating pushing 50 was not that appealing. These thoughts were seen thru my then vanilla-eyes. LOL The idea of dating with my now totally BDSM wired brain wakes me in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and shaking. The vanilla days are over for good.
tj

I'm not so experienced with this forum, and I say that because I have no idea whether it makes sense to respond to something written last year. But I want to respond to this for two reasons:

1) John eloquently put into words something that I've been struggling with for some time. The last woman in my life was very vanilla, and highly suspicious of any sexual activity that did originate from a spiritual place. We were almost married. She is one of the most compassionate and beautiful people I've ever known and in still my best friend.
The woman prior to her was a pain slut, and just a slut anyway, in the best possible sense. She gave me a taste of something I couldn't lose if I wanted to, and I don't want to. I had no idea that kind and level of pleasure existed. So, I have a similar dilemma, as far as searching for a new mate. At times, it seems hopeless, although I know it is not.

2) Just wanted to add some high praise to this forum for providing this kind of outlet and support for unconventional viewpoints/lifestyles. It really is amazing that people have some place safe to go to bare their souls.

sunburststrat

Ruby
06-24-2005, 01:16 AM
For those of you who haven't played this game, it can be fun and exhausting.

It's called, "bring him to the edge, while making her cum till she can't move".

Here's a version that happened to me today. No pain involved, only pleasure and many forced orgasms. I say forced cause I'm pinned down, my mouth is full, my brain is screaming for mercy and my body is begging for more. Yup, overload and deep into subspace I went. How I love my T!

It's tough to decide where to begin...at the nuzzling and just cuddling, where we began kissing, or where he had me lean over him so he could suckle my breasts while fingering my wet pussy and clit. He lays on his back and plays me like an instrument.

He likes me in lots of "hands and knees" positions; over him, on the side of him, in front of him. This had me leaning over him so his mouth was on my breast, his hand tweaking and playing with the other one, and his free hand toying between my legs.

One hand eventually went into my ponytail to direct me down to his erection while his hands got very busy between my legs with a new vibrator.

I hold onto a thigh and he turns to the side, sometimes locking my head between his legs if I get to enthusiastic and he's not ready to cum. This leaves one of my hands free to roam all over his body. I like to run my fingers from his butt to his shoulder and then back again, sometimes, lingering with fingernails on his nice firm buttcheeks. Sometimes, reaching behind me to play with his chest or put a finger in his mouth.

In this position, his head is resting on my thigh, my head is in his lap and my body across his torso. Everywhere we touch skin to skin wants more and the places that aren't touching were feeling the air from the ceiling fan tickling the sweat on my body.

After a nice long session of "bring him to the edge, but don't make him cum" and "make her climax until she's a puddle", the vibrator found it's way from my pussy to my anus.

Slow teasing while playing with my clit sent me to the stars and time seemed to stand still. He lowered it inside me, inch by inch, using my pussy juices as a lubricant. My hips were bucking and I was riding that wave of pleasure over and over again. His cock was in my mouth and I was in heaven as it twitched or thrust inside of me.

When I thought I couldn't take it anymore, when I was almost begging for mercy cause he's made me cum so many times, he had me hold the vibrator in my ass. Then he climbed out from underneath me, to position me with my head down, bottom up, and pussy available, near the edge of the bed.

He stood at the side of the bed and thrust into me so hard I thought I was going to explode. Using the vibrator, pushing and pulling it in rhythm with his cock, he told me to touch my clit so he could feel my fingers against him.

One climax followed another and I was pushing against him while he was pushing into me. When he wanted to thrust deeper, he removed the vibrator and grasped my hands behind my back, holding them like reigns so he could push into me and pull on my hands, bringing me back into him, harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

Everything in me focused on my hands in his, his cock in my pussy and my buttcheeks feeling his skin as he pressed against and into me.

I'm not sure if I was talking outloud, but my mind was screaming, yes, yes, yes, yes...

Everything became frenzied as he rode me harder and harder, faster and faster to one big climax. He filled me over and over, until finally, neither of us could or wanted to move. I was panting, struggling for air and totally satisfied.

So...what have you been up to lately?

Jadetiger
06-24-2005, 05:31 AM
Damn Ruby that was so unfair of you. You have just turned my fantasy of chasing Saracen around a room with a big stick to whimpering for mercy and begging him to let me cum. LOL

Saracen's Jade

Ruby
06-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Damn Ruby that was so unfair of you. You have just turned my fantasy of chasing Saracen around a room with a big stick to whimpering for mercy and begging him to let me cum. LOL

Saracen's Jade

You know I want to see either one of those things happen. :-[

I'm not sure I can take much more of you on CD (cum depravation). Perhaps we should all start begging Saracen.

Jadetiger
06-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Yes please Jade whimpers. LOL This is where my internal struggle at be a switch always gets me. Switching between dominant and submissive fanatsies sure takes it toll on a girl. It is also one of the greatest pleasures of being a switch as well. Jade runs back to fantasy domming Saracen for putting her on CD. :-[ Of course I know it will never happen in real life but since it is my fantasy my fantasy Saracen will just have to grin and bare it. :D

Saracen's Jade

Sam'sJasmine
06-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Master and I carried on a long distance affair for about 2 years before we decided it was time to make plans to make further commitments. I saw him 4 or 5 times a year. I was a long distance truck driver, and would call him when I got a load going through or ending up in his area. We would meet at a shopping center that had truck parking a few miles from his house. He would come to the truck and pick me up. He would instruct me in how I was to be waiting and give me a time he would arrive. And I had usually been denied orgasms before I was to arrive.

One time he had me on my hands and knees on the floor, a large dildo in my ass. I had put the dildo under the mattress, and duck taped it so I could fuck it. The truck had storage opening under the bunk, so I slid my legs back there. I also had a blindfold on. I was to leave the passenger door unlocked, start fucking myself, don’t cum, and wait for him. He called my cell phone and said get in position and he would be there soon. I was so horny and yet I was in this very vulnerable position. I had no way of knowing who was climbing in my truck. It was a fairly safe area, but….. there was that extra measure of uncertainty that adds to a scene.

I began to rhythmically ease myself back onto the dildo, easing it slowly into my ass. I have always loved being fucked in the ass; it makes me very hot. With the orgasm denial and the added plus of an ass fucking, I was very aroused within minutes. When I am blindfolded I have no concept of time. I don’t know if I had been going at it for an hour or 5 minutes. I just remember I had a sheen of sweat on my body and I was moaning.

All of a sudden the door opened. I flinched, I hoped it was Master, but he was not saying anything, I hoped it was him and started back to fucking myself. He didn’t say a word just undressed and grabbed a pillow and sat down in front of me, grabbed my hair and I had his cock in my mouth.

It was him, I knew his cock. I was so relieved and started licking and sucking. Master is not quick by any means. And I had already been fucking myself for what seemed like hours. I was coming very close to being on the edge and the first words out of his mouth were “remember I cum first”. So I eased up a little on the fucking but when it wasn’t helping I stopped to try and not cum. He told me to keep fucking myself; my mouth was full so I couldn’t explain I was real close. It was so hard not to cum and he was far from ready. Damn. I was so turned on I did everything I could to make him come. I wanted to orgasm now! But being the good slave I am, :p I got myself under control and finally felt that telltale tightening that signaled he was about to explode, and then, as his cum shot into my mouth, he said “Now Jasmine”. I screamed with his dick still in my mouth and fucked myself into a very long and satisfying orgasm. I fell face first into his lap and felt him stroking my quivering back. He removed my blindfold and brought my face up to his for a kiss.

Yummmmmmm!

Ruby
06-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Ride'm Jasmine!

What a great tale of denial, suspense and pleasure.

Your Sam is one lucky man to have such a delightful sub under his command. I can see why you upped the committment. ;)

Sam'sJasmine
06-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Thank you Ruby for your kind words. I love reading about your adventures with 'T' and your sub Nathaniel. You inspire me to tell about my own experiences. :D

I am also lucky in finding a wonderful Master/husband who fulfills my fantasies in such creative ways. We have had wonderful times learning new things about each other. I expect we will continue to do so for a long time. :woohoo: Life is good.

Ruby
06-26-2005, 12:20 AM
Thank you Ruby for your kind words. I love reading about your adventures with 'T' and your sub Nathaniel. You inspire me to tell about my own experiences. :D

I am also lucky in finding a wonderful Master/husband who fulfills my fantasies in such creative ways. We have had wonderful times learning new things about each other. I expect we will continue to do so for a long time. :woohoo: Life is good.

Jasmine, you are welcome. I truly enjoy reading about you and your man, as well. Your insight and clever commentary is a gift to all of us. Thank you.

Katmandu
12-07-2005, 07:24 PM
OK, time to revive this baby. Let me tell ya'll about my collaring night. OK, yes, I've accepted a collar from Him before, but that was a training one! LOL This is a beautiful, heavy silver chain, with NO clips on the 2 ends, just rings to attach the lock to! :eek: We had ordered it custom made back in February of this year, and only got it in October, just before a Meeting Of Like Minds (Munch, if you will) that we attended in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.

Since it had been soooo long between ordering (and my accepting) of the collar, it had come around to being something of an old, worn out joke, that He should actually present it to me with some sort of Pomp and Circumstance. (In other words, when it FINALLY came in, He just handed it to me and said; "Put it on".) Pfffft :(

Well, I was none too happy @ THAT, told Him so, and He then said; "OK, turn around, damn it, and I'll put it on"! Bullshit! I was furious! Damn it all, I went through a lot, earning that collar, and I wanted something to remember receiving it by! :mad: Sonofadamnedbitch! ALWAYS be careful what you wish for! :eek:

We hadn't truly 'played' in some time, so He went all out that particular evening.

First: He had me strip, then shower-shave and be compliant for Him. Before finishing my cleansing, He joined me in the shower, and had me scrub Him, top to bottom, slowly and sensually. Using my hot mouth for the most sensitive areas, if you catch my drift! All of this was done, in the twilight of candle illumination, with scents wafting around the room, intermingling with the steam, all soooooo very erotic!
Second: Being very worked up, and about a melting subbie at this point, literally, He calmly took my hand, and led me into the bedroom. There, He had taken the collar out of it's box, and laying on one side of the bed, had me lay sideways across the bed, with my head resting next to the collar. From there, all I needed to do was let my eyes slip sideways, and the object of my most intense desire rested, well.....right under my nose!
Then: Obviously thinking I was due for an incredibly, intensely, softly, sensually, lovingly intensely orgasmic night, I was already dripping in anticipation of the warm joys I expected to receive, for all my months of hard preperation!
Finally: Putting on my 4 cuffs, wrists and ankles, I look at Him with a baffled expression, not understanding the need for restraints at a time like this. He walks across the room, and when He turns around, He is carrying the Spreader Bar! :eek: NO!!!!! I scream! That is something my sadistic Master uses only to inflict serious pain unto me! "This is supposed to be my special night!" I cry! "Oh, my beautiful little slave, it WILL be special!" He responds. "It will be a night to remember, this time that your Master permanently collars you!"

So, although I am quite the compatible masochist to His sadism, I truly did not expect this to be a night like THAT! :( Never before, nor since, have I felt so submissive, such a slave to His machinations.

He clamped my cuffs, right wrist AND right ankle, to one side of the bar, and the left wrist/ankle to the left side of the spreader. All of this is while on my back, sideways on the bed. To make it even worse, He then tied one end of the bar to the headboard, and the other end of the bar to the footboard of the bed. Gods, I was totally opened before Him, and completely immobilized!!!!!

He went to the toy chest, and brought out every flogger, whip, and cane we own. At this point, my disappointment, and anxiety took over, and I began to cry. He bent over my head, and stroking my face, whispered against my head: "Do you want to wear this collar, my beautiful slave?" Already in subspace from the overload of emotions, I glanced sideways at the baubel He was fingering, and nodded my head , YES! He then gagged me with the ball gag, and walked around the bed towards my exposed nether region.

In His mercy and wisdom, My Master started out very slow, and light. First up was the short, rubber flogger. He stuck to mostly my inner thighs. Then He upgraded, progressively, to the larger and heavier, leather floggers. Still, He stayed nearer my thighs, with only the occasional whack on my pussy.
Now, mind ya'll, I've never REALLY been flogged on the puss before, just an occasional, teasing stroke, to raise my eyebrows.

He then proceeded to stitch off with the heavy, wooden paddle. This can't really fit between my legs, so by now, my tinner legs were beet red and sore. Switching back to the flogger, He started concentrating mostly on my open pussy. I was in AGONY! Taking a few minutes off to come around to my head again, He reached over me, stroking my sore bottom, and rubbing my face gently, and talking calmly to me, reassured me that I was an excellent sub, and He was proud of being able to call me His!

When He returned to torture my lower half, I got a bit hysterical when He pulled out the clothes pins! :( He pinned my outer pussy lips, 3 to a side......................then took some thin rope, and tied the pins down flat against my inner thighs!!!!!! This totally exposed the inside of my cunt, my clit. My sadistic Dom then proceeded to flog me directly on these areas, not to the exclusion of the bound clips pulling against my outer lips! :(

When I was totally lost in the extremity of the pain, when my mind no longer functioned, except in it's feeble attempt to accept a fraction of this intense pain, when He tried to talk to me, and I could not formulate thoughts enough to respond, He stopped the whipping. He gently untied and pulled the pins off.....which everyone knows creates even more pain.......

My Lord and Master then left me alone for a moment to try and recover a fraction of my senses. At least, for the sensations to return to somewhat normal in my most precious areas. But NO, He was not through with me yet. After a brief comforting effort on His part, He returned to clip my ass hole. This has most certainly NEVER been done to me, nor have I EVER attained such an intense (Yet erotic, even through all this!!!!) level of pain. I nearly ripped my sockets out from the thrashing, when He was ready to pull these clips back off, as I know what the increase intensity is like, when the blood flows back in......:o

OK, so by now, between His sensual ministrations, and sadistic ones :rolleyes: , I am one, seriously, vegetative sub/slave to anything He says or desires. He appraoches my head, again, softly talks against my cheek, telling me how much He loves me, how proud He is to possess me, and how He hopes I wish to submit to Him forever....will I accept His Permanent Collar? Sobbing like a newborn , I can only nod feebly, and He
un-does all of my restraints. He helps rub normal feelings back into my extremities, and gently lifts me off the bed, and has me kneel on the floor at His feet. Quietly, without a word, He reaches over, takes the collar, and places it around my neck, clipping it with the lock, ever so slowly, and quietly, like a butterfly gently brushing against my neck......

Then, the reality hits home. I feel angry, sad, and so in love my heart wants to rip itself away from my chest. It is DONE. I am His.

Ruby
12-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Wow! Kats, that was quite a ceremony.

Having seen you in your beautiful collar, I must say, you earned the right to wear it forever!!!

You f*cking rock!

Nikita
12-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Kats:

That was a very moving narrative of your private moment. It takes a lot of courage to post such a thing. Your feelings, deep and resonant, moved me. I could see the scene as you described it. Thanks for sharing.

Nikita

learningtopleez
12-07-2005, 10:53 PM
HOT DAYUM Kats! You are the woman! And you so freakin rock...just like Ruby said! And kudos to Barton too! You rock too darlin' for being such a caring, yet sadistic Master to your love! I soooooo wanna see a picture of your collar Kats! Hmmmmm..maybe I can see it in r/l??? That would be so cool! :)

hugs and kisses to ya both
~ltp~

Katmandu
12-08-2005, 07:26 AM
Thanks all! You know, it did take me months to be able to divulge this to everyone. First, because I've been suffereing anxiety over what I did, by accepting it from Him. Normally, I dodn't think of Him as a great Dom. (Fantastic husband and lover, YES! But Dom.......:rolleyes: )

But after a performance like that, everything was SOOOO perfect, I can only hope this is the trend He continues on, and I will never regret wearing this.

I'll post a picture, as soon as I can find them. :mad: We had a friend working on our PC, and all personal pix were encrypted. I have yet to figure out how to retrieve them. LOL

Rob'sGurl
12-10-2005, 01:34 AM
Well I just recently got into this so I don't have any really interesting stories yet. :( We are just doing the basics right now, as my partner is not as into it as I am, and he's still getting used to it. But luckily he's getting more and more comfortable with it each time and really enjoys being a dom :) , so hopefully we can move on to more of the hardcore stuff soon, and you guys definitely gave me some good ideas ;)

Barton
12-11-2005, 07:42 AM
Kats Kollar!

Barton
12-11-2005, 07:44 AM
Kats is quite correct, the last time we tried a master/slave relationship I lacked the experience and knowledge to do it properly. But practice does indeed make perfect.

learningtopleez
12-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Awwwww Kats...you and Barton do warm my heart....as well as some other places I won't mention here! ;) Just wanted to thank you two for posting a pic of the collar! Very pretty Kats! :) Now see...I could wear something like that myself! Besides I like sparkly stuff....and your collar looks very sparkly...I luuuuuuuuv it! Congrats to the both of you for sticking it out till you got it right for the both of you!

It really is a beautiful collar!
hugs and kisses
~ltp~