PDA

View Full Version : Marks of submission

gemmy
06-18-2008, 02:29 AM
Marks of submission

There are many different 'marks', physically, that define us in our own unique way - things, that we feel mark us as submissives. Some we've given ourselves and yet others are given to us by our Masters/Mistresses.

For me, I've done things for my 'inner slave' ; piercing my navel, piercing my nipples and even my tattoo on my lower back - to me; feel like 'slave things', right down to the thumb ring I wear.

What 'marks' you as sub to you? Is there any particular thing you do that makes you feel more 'slavelike'? (inquiring minds want to know!) hehe

fetishdj
06-18-2008, 03:08 AM
Wearing female underwear immediately makes me feel submissive and that is about the only 'day to day' thing that I do at present. I don't have any piercings, tatoos or special jewellry to speak of (apart from my wedding ring but that is a different sort of submission :) )

In sessions, putting a hood or gag on makes me feel submissive but that is not what you are looking for here.

jeanne
06-18-2008, 05:39 AM
I don't have anything on my body in my everyday life to remind me of my submission. It's good though, because I don't think it would make me feel it 'more'...it's just a part of me every day, even on those days I don't get the opportunity to express it. I think that's one of the things He likes about me - that I look so middle-class and boring on the outside, but on the inside there lives a girl who belongs to Him. :)

butterflySlave4u
06-18-2008, 06:25 AM
I am collared, and have a special everyday one, it's a beaded rope necklace, with a tassel on the end, that looks (to me) like a small flogger...no ones the wiser, and it reminds me of my station....

gemmy
06-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I don't have anything on my body in my everyday life to remind me of my submission. It's good though, because I don't think it would make me feel it 'more'...it's just a part of me every day, even on those days I don't get the opportunity to express it. I think that's one of the things He likes about me - that I look so middle-class and boring on the outside, but on the inside there lives a girl who belongs to Him. :)

*giggles*

It's so very fun to be so unassuming isn't it? ;) All of my marks are hidden (well the tattoo does peek out once in awhile lol) and no one would ever guess it of me hehe

denuseri
06-18-2008, 11:44 AM
jingels my lil bell,, blushes,its on my virginia clit ring

deigja
06-18-2008, 11:49 AM
*giggles*

It's so very fun to be so unassuming isn't it? ;) All of my marks are hidden (well the tattoo does peek out once in awhile lol) and no one would ever guess it of me hehe

;-) I like that too, Girl next door on the outside.. but that little subbie always inside me.

No marking yet for me... But we´re thinking about something for everyday...
I don´t know if it would be more for him or for me... For him to prove that i´m his.. But the thought alone that he wants me marked as his in any way makes me shiver inside. A silent reminder that I belong to him and it also makes me feel wanted...
In the long run it will be propably be a little tatoo in a place where only he will get to see it... But we´ll not rush anything.. we want a relationship that works first and it´s all pretty new still.

Until that I´m pretty forward and keep taking his t-shirts with me for the days we do not see each other. Always ones he has already worn so his smell reminds me of him and me being his.

Willsubmit2
07-06-2008, 02:59 PM
My Shifu has marked me this past March with his Name...it is Death in Manderine Chinese...He grew up in a funeral parlor, his father was a funeral director (and also a second generation Dominant, his father was a first). It's located on my left shoulderblade.