PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Tiger and Others Staff

snowflake
06-18-2008, 04:27 AM
Thankyou so much Tiger and the rest of the staff that helped move the server.. I know it can be a very hard and frustrating thing to do.. and takes a very long times sometimes.. especially when errors come up and you have to figure out how to fix them...

It is one big job..

And thanks to Torq and delia for keeping us updated in Chat.. it was muchly appreciated..

And thank you for keeping chat going during the move so we could still commiunicate with you and eachother and still have a good time while you worked so hard..

Thanks to the rest of the staff for there doings in it as well..

I just hope chat is back up soon on the new server as it appears to be down right now..but i am sure it won't be too long before it is going again

Hugs and Kissses to you all for a job well done..

snow

fallenstar
06-18-2008, 06:26 AM
thanks everyone

Euryleia
06-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Thanks, y'all. I really appreciate all the hard work in getting things moved and everything. It is nice to be back.

slave eswn
06-18-2008, 08:38 AM
all your hard work is very much appreciated. not just with the server situation, but with the daily goings on as well...i have met some very special people here, and thank everyone who helped put this site in place for all of us pervs to meet, mingle, and chat.
again..thank you all so very much..keep up the good work.

angelic.zest
06-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks Tiger & Torq and all others, you guys do a great job running, and maintaining the site!!!!

claire
06-18-2008, 09:52 AM
Here, here! I second all of the above. Thanks!

denuseri
06-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanku bunches for all the hard work, we really apreciate your efforts.

Hugs& Kisses

suchaminx
06-19-2008, 01:19 PM
adding my thanks to the others - it really is appreciated

~hugs~ minxy xx

gemmy
06-19-2008, 01:29 PM
hehehe - i've put it in other threads but one can never say enough thanks so "Thankiies" to All of you working so hard so we can come here to play, learn and meet, it is all greatly appreciated and even more so when it's gone :D

Kuskovian
06-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Thank you very much. Your endeavor is appreciated.

Nikita
06-20-2008, 12:22 AM
Thank you for your efforts. This place is like a light house. I had an all points bulletin out to Alex when I couldn't log in for a few days. She had to assure me I wasn't banned.

babypup
06-20-2008, 12:28 AM
thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

oh um.. and did i say....

THANK YOU!

Thrasher
06-20-2008, 01:09 AM
Yeeah.
Thanks.