PDA

View Full Version : Unique

ChainsOfGonzo
06-20-2008, 02:58 PM
My Master has been considering collaring me for the past several months, and lately has begun to seriously propose it.

I'm a traveler who is highly visible, so he told me he would like me to wear a ring as my full-time "collar," and keep my regular black and purple leather collar for when I am with him in private.

He wants to get me a slave ring, like the Story of O ring. At the moment, I am out the country (though I'll be back in England soon), and so we looked online together at various incarnations of it.

He looked through them with me, his brow furrowed (the wonders of Skype video!), and looked back up.

"None of these are right for you. I'm going to have one made instead."

My heart melted. I am so lucky, and so happy, to have a Master who cares so much about me.

I'm sorry, I don't know why I wrote all that, I just had to tell someone, and my lifestyle is virtually invisible in the rest of my life. I love talking to people here.

Happy happy happy!

Love,
Chains of Gonzo

crazy_grrluk
06-20-2008, 03:05 PM
sounds wonderful.. am glad that you have found your perfect Master and having the ring made.. makes everyting more personal

cg

denuseri
06-20-2008, 03:14 PM
wow, congratulations,, hugs and kissess, i hope yu have a wonderful experience in being collared.
my owner and i also have different signs of his dominance over me, i have a special lil clit ring with a bell, my "brand" and a more sturdy collar for those times when we are not quiet so in the public eye

Euryleia
06-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Congratulations. Best wishes as you two go forward.

Pertez
06-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Congratulations :)

Rowen
06-21-2008, 02:02 AM
Makes my heart melt too...****ease do show us a pic when it's ready!

Kitten4DADDY
06-21-2008, 05:52 AM
My Master has been considering collaring me for the past several months, and lately has begun to seriously propose it.

I'm a traveler who is highly visible, so he told me he would like me to wear a ring as my full-time "collar," and keep my regular black and purple leather collar for when I am with him in private.

He wants to get me a slave ring, like the Story of O ring. At the moment, I am out the country (though I'll be back in England soon), and so we looked online together at various incarnations of it.

He looked through them with me, his brow furrowed (the wonders of Skype video!), and looked back up.

My heart melted. I am so lucky, and so happy, to have a Master who cares so much about me.

I'm sorry, I don't know why I wrote all that, I just had to tell someone, and my lifestyle is virtually invisible in the rest of my life. I love talking to people here.

Happy happy happy!

Love,
Chains of Gonzo

I have to say I have The Story of "O" ring. I wore it for a very long time, but recently he bought me a beautiful diamond anniversary ring, and now it sits in my jewelry box more often than not. I do take it out on special evenings when we are having an intense session. It really makes me feel "owned".

Congrats to you CoG!!! It is nice to feel loved, needed and Wanted!

alpha_Straye
06-21-2008, 11:36 AM

*smile* thats really sweet.. i hope it turns out to be just right.

i miss my at-home collar so much *sigh*. im away from home too and in the mean time i have sort of a place holder but.. its not the same.. especially without His hand gripping the leather, pulling me close to kiss me.. *sigh*..

kitara
06-23-2008, 03:16 AM
aweee, thats really sweet :p hope you to are very happy! :)

tina2008
06-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Awww.....that's very sweet!! Congratulations.

Dea Menrfa
06-23-2008, 06:37 PM
That's a great story... thanks so much for sharing!! Also, would love to see a picture of it when you get it. :)

~faerie~
07-02-2008, 08:05 PM
I think that is so special. i hope you will share pictures. Hugs and congratulations!

ChainsOfGonzo
07-02-2008, 09:01 PM
I'll be sure to send pictures when I get it. He isn't giving it to me until I arrive back in London next month, and if I'm good that weekend.

Should be an intense couple days, he he...

ChainsOfGonzo
07-20-2008, 01:15 PM
My Master found a fetish jewelry designer to make it for us. He showed it to me the other night. When I get back in a couple weeks, I will have a very intense training session, and he says that's how I can earn it.

I'm looking forward to it. I miss him so much.

Flaming_Redhead
08-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Congratulations!

Ozme52
08-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Outstanding.

Shwenn
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
That's wonderful. Sounds like you are a treasured possession.