PDA

View Full Version : Ideas????

bgirl1987
06-21-2008, 02:07 AM
I am really new to this kind of stuff, and a lot less experienced than my guy (sub). So, in a couple of weeks, we are going on a weekend trip and I was wondering if anyone had some ideas of what I could do with him? The only thing I can come up with is making him wear his collar in public (because of where we live, this is not something he can do near home). I would really like to surprise him with some new ideas, and he is fulling willing to do anything I tell him to... so... ideas????

deigja
06-21-2008, 02:53 AM
hmm.. perhaps it would be useful if you told us in what kind of surrounding you´re going to stay ;-)

fetishdj
06-21-2008, 03:11 AM
Yes, it may help to tell us what you have already done and what you both like as well.

Are you specifically looking for public humiliation ideas (as public collar wearing would be) or stuff to do in private?

GS42
06-21-2008, 03:56 AM
Don't worry too much about surprising him with new ideas; it's not your job to entertain him...

What I'm saying is, he most likely will be very glad to be used by you, for yourself. You're soon going on a weekend trip with someone who is "willing to do anything you tell him to", so close your eyes and envision what turns you on most. I'm sure he'll like that best.

Oh, and if you haven't yet, ask him too, of course. You can't always know his desires and maybe he'll give you a good idea or two... Let the guy spill his fantasies and smile when asked about yours, that should keep him on his toes. :)

Virulent
06-21-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm a little surprised to hear an Oregonian say they can't publicly collar. I was in Oregon a couple of weeks ago and saw a teenager walking down the street with a woman who looked like she could be her mother, eating a donut clearly shaped like a penis with testicles. Doesn't Oregon also have the most strip clubs per capita of any U.S. state? It seemed like a nice, open-minded place.

bgirl1987
06-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Well... first, he can't publicly collar because we go to a tiny super conservative christian college that we live on its campus. Oregon is really open minded, our school just isn't! It would be rather uh... difficult to explain.

We are just going to the Oregon coast... your average hotel on the beach. And it's just going to be the two of us. So far, we've done the strap on deal, sissy play, collars, spanking. I was not only looking for public humiliation, no, but going away gives us the opportunity to do a little more of that without worrying about the effect on our education.

I know I don't HAVE to suprise him, but he's been good recently and I would like to reward him with some new stuff. :) He really actually likes humiliation and such, so it is not a punishment at all for him.

fetishdj
06-22-2008, 02:09 AM
Humiliation ideas... You could get him to do the sissification thing in the hotel room and serve you as a maid for the evening (get room service, have him as completely dressed as he can be, you sit around and be waited on - get foot rubs, massages etc. Then, as the evening progresses, you can seduce him as if he were your serving wench.

More public idea - take him out to dinner. Have him wear women's underwear under his normal clothes and, of course, his collar. If you can get one, find a remote control bullet vibrator (one of the wireless ones, though they are expensive) and have it taped to somewhere sensitive (his shaft, over his prostate, on his balls, in his anus though the last one may be difficult to keep in place). Then throughout dinner you:

a) dress absolutely stunningly. His dream fantasy woman.
b) tease him mercilessly - play footsie under the table, eat your food seductively, make improper suggestions in whispers and so on
c) if you have it, periodically turn the vibe on and off (hopefully it will be quiet enough not to be heard by anyone, you may need to check that before you go out)
d) absolutely ban him from making any overt signs that he is aroused - no noises, sudden movements etc. Note down any he does make and punish him for them at your leisure.
e) Try to make him break the above rule. Also, try to keep him on the edge of arousal all night.
f) Tell him that whether he is allowed to cum or not that night is dependent on his behaviour.

If you do even some of the above to keep him aroused and on the edge, he should get the most amazing orgasm when you finally let him have one.