PDA

View Full Version : The Family From Hell again

gagged_Louise
06-21-2008, 02:21 AM
This is just as bizarre and scary as the torment of the Fritzl kids - not over such a long time though! - and containing some really strange twists. Smalltime cannibalism, flaying, bondage and detecting your neighbour's wireless network.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/2162250/'Cannibal-relatives-ate-boy-alive'.html

It's not in that article, but Barbara (who was found with the boys and later arrested as a likely part in the abuse) pulled an unusual trick when she fled to Denmark and then to Norway. She turned to crossdressing to disguise herself, plus taping down her breasts and shaving her head, and then pretending to be a schoolboy, posing as "Adam", age 13. Seems her small height had helped her to appear 13 already in the cellar.
For six months she attended a school in Oslo (probably mostly learning Norwegian with other immigrants). "He's bright for his age" the teachers thought, but didn't break 'Adam's' stunt. :D

Again, it all started in the depth of the cellar... ;)

Euryleia
06-21-2008, 07:50 AM
OMG. That's horrifying. What kind of God requires you to eat children and watch the torture from your kitchen?

Thorne
06-21-2008, 08:04 AM
OMG. That's horrifying. What kind of God requires you to eat children and watch the torture from your kitchen?

There have been many gods down through history which have "demanded" human sacrifice, and cannibalism. Some have even "needed" the ritual torture of their victims... er, worshipers.

Sadly, the only thing new here is that it's happening in this supposedly enlightened age of reason.

tessa
06-21-2008, 08:05 AM

No God does. This is only about demented and so-very-wrong mortals looking to justify their behavior and feelings. Nothing remotely trivial or humorous about this on any level. Those poor children.

Great. 2 more tragically messed up kids in the world. Just what we all need. ~sighs sadly~

fetishdj
06-21-2008, 08:11 AM
The perverse and evil god that only exists in the minds of some humans.

As Chesterton says, 'Hell is empty, all the devils are here.'

Thorne
06-21-2008, 08:32 AM
The perverse and evil god that only exists in the minds of some humans.

As Chesterton says, 'Hell is empty, all the devils are here.'

It's not only the perverse and evil god who exists in the mind.

Virulent
06-21-2008, 09:43 AM
Take and eat; this is my body. Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink from it, all of you, for this is my blood.

:4:

When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

stripedangel
06-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Unbelieveable. Wow. What some will do in the name of faith. Wow. Religion isn't just for the faithful these days, it's become an excuse to do terrible things. When people get caughtdoing this sort of awful crap, that's the first thing you hear...it's part of our religion!

jeez.

stripedangel
06-21-2008, 03:23 PM
This was added by associatedcontent.com:

"Not only did the members of the Grail Movement Cult inflict torture upon the boys, but it is alleged they forced Ondrej and Jakub to mutilate themselves, giving the boys knives with which to cut themselves."

i wondered about the Grail Movement, and went looking...but can't find much in detail. just the basics...

Rowen
06-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Terrible...once again the dangers for kids are not that strange looking bloke in the bushes, but their own family...

Borgs_slave
07-06-2008, 09:02 PM
That just proves that any idiot can have children but you have to take a test to drive a car but not to reproduce. :30:

MissElizabeth87
07-06-2008, 11:02 PM
This is horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. I don't understand how this can happen... these people with children locked in basements being tortured... it's terrible.

Unrelated side note:
To what Virulent said... Jesus wasn't being literal with that. He was eating bread and wine. I'm sure it was supposed to be a joke, but... sorry, I just really don't like when people say that's advocating cannibalism.