PDA

View Full Version : The Funny Side

kitara
06-23-2008, 03:21 AM
Just thinking about the funny little things in a BDSM relationship, like those times things mess up when you're having a session or something, and the moments when all you can do is laugh (like the time my dog disturbed us haha)

And the little things in your relationship that your Dominant does to make you behave without anyone else knowing; like I always get 'the look' when I'm being cheeky, which immediately means I have to behave myself or they'll be trouble later :p

Anyone else have anything like this, I dunno, but I always thinks it's nice to hear about the less serious side hehe

TomOfSweden
06-23-2008, 03:39 AM
I'm writing all mine in a story. It hurts a bit when reading, but I'm sure it'll bring others happiness.

crazy_grrluk
06-23-2008, 08:19 AM
i always get the look... or Master's tone in his voice changes esp when in company of those who dont know

denuseri
06-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Mine likes to look at me in mixed company and ask if anyone hears a bell jingleing , which really makes me blush cuz i often times have a bell on my clit ring,,lol

as far as making me behave,, humm, lets see, other than the "look" i sometimes also get him answering questions that others asked me for me, when he says my name during one of those answers like i am not present i know he is getting all dommed up over something ive said or done,,,,i also get pretty wet then too, guess that cums with the territory.