PDA

View Full Version : being kajira

denuseri
07-02-2008, 12:55 PM
In my heart of hearts I know what I am, what I was born to be. Honnor and love and duty to Him. Utter servitude to my Master in all things. These are my meat and bread. These are my life, my very soul.

There is no greater love than the slave to her owner. Bound by more than just his will. The passion of the kajira for her owner is absolute. She is more than just property and can do no less than give of herself to him everything.

Many say the free woman is incabable of love as the slave loves.

Only the slave is completely open to her owner in all ways, there are no secrets, no hidden desires, she is naked before Him in all. She bares forth her essence to him in everything, and he deepens her servitude with his strength over her, for she is his most cherished property.In this the slave has nothing but utter trust and total devotion to her owner. Even her own deepest fears must be put aside to please her owners desires. No free woman can truely give this much of herself. It is something truely rare in the world.

A man is a fool who plants a garden and does not tend it well for harvest. So too it is with his other property, his slave in paticular.

My owner possesess me in total, I am His. Collared and trainned in all things, every aspect of life permeated by his dominion over me. My owner loves me. It is no weakness for him to do so, but his greatest strength. I respect him in all things, he keeps me in my place and i adore him for it.I am his bueatiful kajira. His most prized and valuable possession. I am irrevocably His. Nothing is allowed to be hidden from him. I entertain him. Even when I try his patience or am playful, or disobedient I do so in his name, to ever help him keep me well in my place, to further his enjoyment of his property his kajira his slave. His in total i submit.

In this i am what many Goreans call a love slave, born and bred specifically to love my owner in every way.

It is a bueatiful moment when the woman realizes that the man who owns her is her "love" Master and the man realizes that this girl kneeling before him tears in her eyes is his utterly , his love slave.

The slavery in which a love slave is kept is an unusually deep slavery. She must serve him with a perfection that which would stun and startle other girls; if she should fail in any way, even in so small a way that the lapse would be overlooked in the case of another wench, or bring perhaps a mild word or reprimand, she is likely to be tied at the slave ring and whipped; there is good reason for this; she is, you see, a love slave; no woman can be more in a man's power; and with no woman must he be stronger................... Beasts of Gor, pp236

Dea Menrfa
07-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Wow!

Seriously... that's all I can think of to say... just Wow!!!

Beautiful!

~faerie~
07-02-2008, 07:39 PM
omg sis..that is so beautiful. Your Owner is so very lucky to have you and you to be His. Hugs and luv!

Guest 092308
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Very beautiful.

denuseri
07-02-2008, 10:43 PM
thanku very much for your kind words.

much of this comes from a mantra i preform each morning after prayer

some is taken from other kajira that have traveled before me

some is taken from others that have trainned me in the past

much comes from what my owner has brought forth from deep within me

Rowen
07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Beautifull indeed. Talk about love & devotion...

His_blizzard
07-03-2008, 03:58 PM
And that, my friends, is what TRUE Gorean is all about...... nuff said

denuseri
07-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Blizz: Hugs for my beloved sister kajira

you of all my friends know and have shown me the "way" to reconcile my gorean nature

i will allways be thankfu for that, i was infact thinking very much of you when i decided to write it, you have inspired me to even greater levels of devotion to my owner and to my fellow sisters under the quirt over the few months that i have known you

again thanku very much

caligirl{Rob}
07-03-2008, 09:21 PM
beautiful!

Kuskovian
07-06-2008, 03:55 PM
What can I say to that my love.

Truely I am impressed with your words.

You find new ways to be pleasing for me every day.

denuseri
07-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanku so much Master, your slave loves you very very much. The true joy of serving you cannot be described with words alone.

denuseri
07-08-2008, 01:18 PM
just thought i would bump this for all my sisters that ask me just what a kajira is all about

denuseri
07-24-2008, 03:00 PM
The owned kajira is not "common" property.

She serves the needs of her owner first and foremost.

A free person shouldn't expect to be able to just boss around the property of another without the owners permission; especially if it interferes with set standards of conduct for that property, and or previous orders / conditions to which the said kajira is subject.

The kajira that is owned must protect herself from harm in the absence of her owner's presence. She is the the precious property of a Gorean and should not forget it. (This also applies for harming herself.)

"These girls may be exchanged among men, but commonly they are not. Most masters are rather possessive about thier slaves, paticularly if they are fond of them." Gardsmen of Gor, pp209

The unowned kajira should also seek to train herself, keep herself free of harm, preserving the property that she will one day become for her future owner.

Keeping ones eye firmly fixed on the goal of every kajira; to one day become a true love slave for thier owner. To be utterly possessed, truely owned in all ways. She must be prepared for the moment, the moment she becomes "collared" in many ways.

To grow and learn, to seek spiritual and intelectual training as well as the physical, to become her owners very dream of truth and bueaty.

Never dull or boreing, inventive, erudite, enticing, aluring, beguileing. All this she must become and more. For her slavery shall one day be in total and her owner will want nothing less than her "all".

"One of the pleasant things about owning a slave," I said, "is the opportunity to converse with her, to listen to her, to hear her express herself, her feelings and ideas. One can learn much from a slave. Many slaves, like yourself, are highly intelligent. They can express themselves articulately, clearly, trenchantly, and lyrically. It is a great pleasure to talk with them. Then when one wishes," I said, "one puts them again on thier knees." Beasts of Gor, pp 203.

Flaming_Redhead
07-31-2008, 04:58 PM
How romantic! *le sigh*

Diablo
07-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Impressive thread thanks for sharing.

Kuskovian
07-31-2008, 06:35 PM
Well done my pet, continue when you are ready.

DiablosPet
07-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Beautiful <3

-DP

denuseri
08-11-2008, 01:06 PM
how to position a girl is often something i have read about people asking just what positions should a good slave know etc i even had a dom ask me to get permission to post the postions i was trainned in, he was paticularly interested in gorean positions so here goes;

if the position is from the works of john norman's gor series i will put its name as i understand it in parenthasies (nadu) like so, please keep inmind many positions are modified to fit the specific needs and or desires of my owner and do not nessesarally reflect the exact descriptions of positions used in Norman's books for kajiae

i plan to start with one position and add to the thread until i get to the extent of what my owner has taught me and or currently likes to have me keep memorized to preform at his whim so it will not be a novel i hope but there are basically 48 different positions he has me keep so this may get lengthy

Ozme52
08-11-2008, 01:28 PM
It's going to be lengthy?

I have to look every day?

Ohhhh the impositions!!

heh heh

denuseri
08-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Position 1:

(Nadu) this command or "kneel" is given to have me assume this most basic of positions, i have a mantra litany i preform to help me remeber it (posted in a couple different threads for its poetic apeall), it is also a very basic and common slave position as i understand it with some subtle variations

basically for me nadu is like this:

Arms down, Palms resting on my thighs face up (which for goreans is often a silent plea for my use and ussually expected by my owner as a kajira should allways be ready to pleasure her Master, if i turn my palms down in his presence it is a silent signal between us that i am not prepared or that something important is wrong requiring his imediate attention,if palms up and positioned out slighty to each side it signifies i am pleading silently for permission to speak), also in the presence of other dominats when my owner is not present or when he hasnt given them access to his property my palms may be turned down,
ussually my lips will be slightly parted to reveal a hint of teeth and or tounge to show my spirit, my eyes in eaither a neutral position if alone or down cast whilst being spoken too, basically i am to avert my eyes unless ordered otherwise, or wishing to test my owners wrath, which is rare but nessesary in his eyes (yes he has me misbehave occasionally on purpose),
my shoulders are to be rolled back with my breasts thrust forward to hieghten my availability for his use, (i am often nude with only jewlery and my collar on in this position), my back is also to be slighty arched with my rearend rotated back and up slightly in invitation,
my knees are to be very wide , though often times i begin at shoulder width and gradually widen them each time i feel his gaze linger on me as a sign of my yielding and opening like a flower to his dominance, he likes that variation a lot and will often praise me when he sees it by calling me his "wanton little slut",
i keep my thighs tense when he is puting me through my paces to hiegten my reaction time if he wants me to move quickly (otherwise i transition slower with more grace and alure to intice my use, its also a sort of by product of anticipating his will ,
my toes are also curled with the balls of my feet allmost on the floor (again so that i may move quickley) if alone i ussually relax the posture slightly and uncurl my toes, this is in effect how a kajira sits nadu, or kneels,

thier are a number of variations i have learned and what my owner calls positional adjustment orders that modify the basic position in several ways that i will erudite later as seperate positions in thier own right for the most part

transitions and movements should be fluid and captivatingly preformed regaurdless of speed, a girl must allways be aware of how she looks in every position, thus knowing what is most apealing to her owners eyes, such as does he prefer the tummy sucked in or natural, which looks better to him is whats most important for me

thats about it for nadu, look for the mantra in the poetry section, or the gorean agora social group, we started for the gorean curious and or gorean enthusiast to share thier incites

hugs and kissess
denuseri

Ozme52
08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
pssst... forgot the picture...

There is gonna be pictures? ;)

(There is a lot of overlap here with other literature and one's own sense of propriety. I demand something similar and simply call it Position 1. It's a meditative position for subs I'm training.)

denuseri
08-11-2008, 02:15 PM
sweet sir i often meditate in this position, and or preform my morning prayers in it, and any pictures of me are purely the domain of my owners to decide, idk if he will put any into the thread itself sir

denuseri
08-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Postition 2:

(Bracelets) or "cuffs" is not a position so much as a command its exactly like (nadu) but i move my hands behind my back as if restrainned, crossing my wrists at the small of my back, the command is ussually given while my owner is standing behind me though his position around me is unimportant, alltough if he says other wise my wrists are proffered in his direction for binding in simular fashion

denuseri
08-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Position 3:

Collaring position or (Submit) is the command that modifies (nadu) like (braceletts) where i profer my arms held up before me with my head down between my fully extended arms in submission, wrists again crosssed for binding and my hair forward to one side exposing the nape of my neck for collaring

denuseri
08-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Position 4:

Crawl or approach are commands to have me move from nadu or another position sometimes but ussually starting from nadu; where i slide forward placeing my palms to elbows flat on the floor as i raise my backside up higher than my head with my forhead allmost touching the floor and crawl to my owners feet but do not touch them, again the leg position of nadu is maintained unless directed otherwise, or while actually crawling during which the hips are shifted seductivly like a wanton beast somewhat closer together than normal to accentuate the movements of the body and repositioned in nadu like fashion as i settle before my owner

denuseri
08-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Position 5:

Kneeling Cruel also called (the slavers kiss) is perhaps one of my and my owners favorites, in it i move from nadu to put my face (on its side facing away from my owner or forhead )down on the floor with my hands and arms as in the "Crawl" , my bottom high with hips rotated up and back to show my sex, knees and feet spread wide and my breasts allmost touching the floor, i am in this position allmost as much as nadu sometimes more lol

denuseri
08-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Position 6:

this variation of Kneeling cruel is called "Present" and its my standard presentation position used for me to be ready for my owners arrival or to seek admitance to a room after knocking back when i used to meet him at hotels etc,

the difference here is that i am positioned to be facing away from my owners approach very open and exposed as i support my full upper body wieght on my head and upper shoulders as i reach back with both hands from the outside to spread my cheeks, showing him both of my holes for his use,,blushes

it is very humiliating to preform in front of people other than my owner (which is awsome for us humili sluts) and he uses it to his advantage weg to hieghten my vulnerability often
, also waiting for him to come home like this really drives home my submission, especially if i was ordered to blindfold myself before hand

Kuskovian
08-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Hummm, well done girl continue.

denuseri
08-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Position 7:

The half bow ( a variation on thr gorean bow to be explained next)

Starting from nadu i am to lean back aching over until the top of my head rests on the ground as i look behind me, my hands slightly out to each side of my thighs(no i dont use them to do this) with the palms positioned as mentioned earlier in nadu, my whole bottom half stays in nadu, it can be a rather painful position to hold properly for any real long length of time but it accentuates the bueaty of a girl very well and increases her vulnerability

denuseri
08-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Position 8:

The Full bow or (Gorean bow)

From the half bow i move my hands up and back palms on the floor to eaither side of my head elbows pointed in the direction i am facing away from my knees and pull up with my tummy slowley rising up my back arched acutely on my hands and feet into the shape of a bow,this position is more difficult to hold then the half bow and is sometimes used as a punishment position

denuseri
08-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Position 9:

Hair is a command given that modifies a variety of positions,
regardless of which position i am in if my owner profers his hand i am to move up to him and cast my hair forward into it, if the hand is held high i stand, if at his waist i kneel and do so, if he turns facing away from me reaching behind himself as to lead me somewhere i stay standing but bend at the waist placing my hair in his hand, i never wait for him to take it as that would invite repercussions, my hands are ussually kept along the outside of my thighs during this unless he gives a different command to accompany it such as "cuffs" etc

denuseri
08-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Position 10:

(Heel)
again this is a command and some do not consider it a position at all, but placement is important and i have a certian interval to maintain depending on the situation, normally when given the command i quickley move to my owners left side about an arms length to the left and two-three arm lengths behind him, if he stops moving i kneel unless in mixed company such as a mall (yes i have heeled through jc pennys lol) if anything would get between him and i such as in a crowd at a consert the interval is closed sometimes so close i am pressed against him, at all times i am to stay lower than he in hieght so if he sits i find a seat or kneel behind him etc, when getting into cars he allways opens the door so i dont race or anything to get in the back seat or anything, though many times he has me ride in the back, sometimes i ride shotgun or drive so he can gaze at me or have me preform while he drives

denuseri
08-16-2008, 11:57 PM
Position 11:

Belly
Move forward from nadu placing my stomach on the floor chin, or side of head on the floor keeping my knees and ankles spread hands forward some on eaither side of my head, elbows to hands flat on floor palms ussually up (unless other conditions regarding my palms apply) my tail slightly raised with my back arched just a little

denuseri
08-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Position 12"

Binding or (bara)
from the belly position i place my hands at the small of my back and close my extended legs, crossing the wrists and ankles as if bound

~faerie~
08-19-2008, 01:14 AM
wow...you make me want to practice all these positions....oh wait...i think i will. hehe. be back later :)

denuseri
08-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Position 13:

Ankles
this is a positional modifier command, regaurdless of whatever position i am currently in, i will modify it if posible to grab both of my ankles, for example, if in "belly" i reach back and bend my knees, legs spread wide and grab my ankles from behind, head naturally faceing forward and up to do so, if wearing highheels i am sometimes told to grab my heels instead as if hogtied by my owners will, (the resulting position when recieving the ankles command from the belly position is turned into a "reverse bow" which leads to position 14

denuseri
08-25-2008, 07:08 AM
Position 14

Reverse Bow:
as described above in "ankles" except i reach further up my legs truely grasping my ankles and pulling with my arms arching my back as much as possible, so that only my stomach and lower chest touch the floor, my hips and thighs should be off the ground, this position is difficult to hold for any length of time

denuseri
08-30-2008, 09:24 AM
Position 15:

Back or (capture position)

Ussually i am kneeling in nadu so i will describe the transition to this position from there,,,i lower my upper body and head behind me from nadu until i am in a half bow, keeping my legs spread and hands on or close to my thighs, once my head and sholders are flat on the ground i turn my head to one side to avert my gaze if its not allready that way, and lift my kness up until only the balls of my feet and toes (spread) are touching the floor up close near my bottom, knees still spread wide

if given the ankles command i can easily reach them as my hands are palm up to eaither side of my feet,

if told to spread for use i reach up between my knees and splay my self wide open pulling back allmost to my shoulders to curve my spin and lift my tail somwhat off the ground to facillitate the use of eaither of my openings (blushes)

Anth
08-30-2008, 02:50 PM
I was eagerly anticipating the continuation of these position explanations! yay! Thank you so much, Denu, for writing this out. It is truly amazing to read, and sounds incredibly beautiful. The ritual of it all is poetic. Ive got to find the Gor novels.

Thank you again! Cant wait for the next one :)

denuseri
08-30-2008, 11:06 PM
thanku so much for the kind words

They are re-releasing them again too (The Gor series), i am going to see about getting the collection for my owner, his was lost a few years ago in a huricane

denuseri
08-30-2008, 11:12 PM
Position 16:

Standing Display or (Display Position)

I rise from nadu to stand with my feet slightly wider than my shoulders, my back arched to raise my tail and hands clasped behind the nap of my neck under my hair raising it somewhat, elbows straight out to each side, head up,eyes averted with my face turned slightly to one side, my breasts thrust out and tummy tucked in, my heels slightly elevated from the floor allmost but not quite touching it

denuseri
09-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Position 17:

Neck or (High Harness)

Regardless of my current position upon hearing this command i would lift my chin as high as possible to expose my throat for his viewing pleasure

denuseri
09-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Position 18:

Coffle

Which ever poistion i happen to be in; upon hearing the command coffle i cross and extend my wrists profering them for binding, which directing i do this in depends on where my owner is standing around me and or if he gives additional instruction such as "coffle left high girl" or "remaining kneeling girl and keep your hands behind you, now coffle for strabbo" etc etc

denuseri
09-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Sorry ive been on haiatus,, Special project for my owner (which in turn means its also for me )

ahh positions.

Position: 19

Lead or (Leading) position
i usssually get this one with a hand gesture as oppsed to a verbal command, (he will face away from me or in the direction he intends to walk etc and put his left hand down at his side thumb near his hip, palm to the rear, fingers pointed down and make a fist and relesae it quickly twice as if saying come here, like one hand clapping.

If i am kneeling allready i stay low, barely riseing and scurry to his side, if standing i bend at the waist and place my outstreatched hair accross the palm of his hand in lue of a leash. (if i am leashed of course its that instaed unless he says otherwise.

I am then led around by the hair bent over at the waist, when he stops i crouch into a semi kneeling posture, unless its obvious we are staying in one place for some time, or he says "position" or "hold" to keep upright.

If my hands are allready bound it hieghtens my vulnerability and excitement. In any event i am to hold them crossed behind my back most of the time unless traversing rough terrain.

of course this is also a delisious way to go for a romantic walk on the beach. winks.

orchidsoul
09-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Wow Denuseri... absolutely beautiful rituals. Such dedication, on both parts (and some serious flexibility!)
I honestly never knew there were quite so many positions, or the meaning/purpose behind them, so thank you for the education.

I look forward to the next round.

cheers

Anth
09-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Yay! Thank you so much, denu. This is amazing to read. I never knew this world existed, and Im very thankful for you sharing it.

denuseri
09-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Position: 20

Leash, or (Lesha)

Regardless of my current position , when given this command, i cross my wrists if possible behind my back for binding, left my head high faceing to the left exposing my throat for the leash.
If he beckons to me or snaps his fingers or i know i am about to led somewhere and not just being put through my positions to show another dominant my owners property i of course move to him if possible.
Also its important that when i do approch it is done with defference, if his hand holding the leash is at his side i also bend at the waist putting my neck to his hand, (i do not make him put his hand to me), if he holds the leash up before him, i go on tippee toes.

One must of course remember when they are moving to be aware of how thier body looks from different angles etc, as to present oneself as aluring and pleasing as possible to one's owners view. for La kajira even if not given permission to beg, must silently plead and beguile with her body ;inviting her "use"

Kuskovian
09-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Only 28 more to go my pet. Well done. I am proud of you. Don't let our detractors wear you down my love.

sisterhoney61 {RW}
09-12-2008, 07:20 PM
thanku so much for the kind words

They are re-releasing them again too (The Gor series), i am going to see about getting the collection for my owner, his was lost a few years ago in a huricane

Oh, how cool, denu! I used to have the entire series and through various moves and a house fire I only have a few of the books. If you hear anymore about when the newer editions are coming out, would you please let me know?

denuseri
09-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Sure thing Sister I am hoeping they may even be released over here at my bookstore.

denuseri
09-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Position; 21

Nestle (Nestle)

when given this command i move into the crook of my owners left arm and snuggel wuggel with him, letting my feet, hands and tounge roam as they are want to do,,within reason (weg) becuase i am supposed to stay kinda in place (i ussually dont spend a lot of time in this position as it ussually quickely leads to others heehee winks)

denuseri
09-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Position: 22

Obedience

this is perhaps one of the most important and symbolic positions of my servitude and i am honnored to have the previlage of preforming it

Regardless of what ever position i was in, i gracefully move to kneel before my owner and streatch forth sliding unto my belly placeing the side of my face on the ground just infront of his feet, my hands to eaither side of my head (palms up), my tail will be rather high as i keep my lower legs where they were, arching my back.

i then silently plead with my trembeling body perhaps softely mewing my eyes looking up at Him in adoration, when and if he chooses to acknoledge me, i tentativly reach forth and guilde His right foot to rest upon my head and neck and place my hands behind my back with the wrists crossed as if bound

This is the sacred ritual of female obedience, beneath his full wieght i would be crushed, it is symbolic of more than just my free submission to him, it is a proffering of my very life to his will,
the signifigance is not only the physical aspects of his greater strength, but the mental and spiritual relationship between a Master and his kajira, under the full wieght of his dominance i would easily be crushed like a flower by a fist,

in placing my total trust , love and devotion in him, i have crossed the line between being a submissive and entered that of a full pleasure slave bound by my Masters will, i am his property and completely at his mercy,....

............................ in the preformance of this ritual of full obedience before him i am truely "being kajira".

Kuskovian
09-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Well wrought indeed my kajira.

For any dominants that read this thread:

Once this has been done; once she has fully submitted ,the Master must forever be aware that he holds the well being (indeed the very precious life) of another living breathing soul in his hands.

Not just any soul eaither,but that of one who has entrusted unto him the full wieght of responsibility to nurture and cherrish her so that she will truely be free and thrive under his dominion.

Your disipline must be as strict upon yourself; if not more so, than that you will require of her.

For in addition to gaining her service and devotion, her complete and total trust, you have also gained a great burden to bear with wisdom; and are honor bound to return the gift of her love in kind.

denuseri
09-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanku so much for that Master, your girl is so very happy and blessed to be in your care.

denuseri
09-16-2008, 09:23 AM
Postion: 23

Prostrate

Leaning down from nadu (kneeling) until my belly is on the floor i stretch my arms forth with my head down between them, my fingers spread with my palms down in suplication to my owner,

This command is a symbol of my adoration and servitude and is ussually given in more formal settings, as it leads to the next position which again contains much ritual sugnifigance for us

orchidsoul
09-17-2008, 11:31 PM
the positions are as if a dance... there's an undeniable cadence, if you will.

Perhaps because I'm reading them consecutively it feels like a dance, but it also sounds like you transition frequently when in position. Is that correct?

*looking forward to the next*

denuseri
09-21-2008, 11:49 AM
Yes i am frequently put through my "paces" as it were, knowing any given position is only half as important as transitioning from or into another position.

Also it is important (at least for me) to be able to explain in detail any ritual signifigance if asked by my owner.

denuseri
09-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Position: 24

Proffer (low and or high proffer)

to proffer while low ( he is laying prone or on a couch) i assume the pervious position of "prostrate" but my hands are turned palms up as if proffering a chalice for my owner and raised with the elbows still on the floor (my face should be lower than his at any rate)

to proffer while high (from a standing position or if kneeling accrosss the room and told to come proffer myself, or proffer a drink) i move quickley but with grace as if in a preformance to visual please him, and if he is standing i kneel on one knee and proffer the "cup" (imajinary or not) high so that he can reach it,
if he is seated in a chair, i kneel in nadu and proffer again so that the cup if readily available but not in his way,

my placement inrelation to his position is also of ritual importance and must be so that i am not impeading his movements, unless it is only he and i in the room, i would be slighty off to the side and facing him at about a 45 degree angle from his left, in this manner i show respect for his honor and duty as i would not be an impediment to his right arm should it be called to protect me his property from harm,

in many circumstances i am told to put the cup down within reach and withdraw (which is often the case when i serve another other than my owner for they do not wish to be rude and assume i am thiers by taking the cup from my hands (unless they have permission to do so)

if given no such command this position may be held for some time until he decides to accept the "cup" and there by show his acceptance of my self as a vessel for his pleasure, weather i hold a chalice or i am the chalice i am allways proffering my submission to his will.

Kuskovian
09-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Half way there my beloved. 24 more to go.

Coffee_Fairy
09-24-2008, 05:35 PM
for those searching for the books, e-books has re-released them all, and can be found on amazon.com. there are rumors, mind you rumors lol, that the final instalment is going to be released later this fall, but seeing as the author is in/near his 80's, i'm skeptical.

Kuskovian, thank you for allowing your girl to share her thoughts and lessons with us :)

Anth
09-27-2008, 09:39 PM
I continue, as always, to find this thread enthralling and seductive. Thank you so much to Denuseri and Kuskovian for letting this be shared with us. It is truely beautiful to read, and to imagine.

SubmissiveDoll
09-28-2008, 06:28 PM
I agree. I love reading through these. I can't wait to read the next.

goldendawn
09-29-2008, 08:01 PM
i am new to the forums and was trained kajira many years ago. i trained online prior to being owned real life by a Gorean Master. Y/your posts are truly beautiful and very seductive but i must ask to please please please include more posts to the submissives (not yet kajirae) on here reading your thoughts about the dangers of this type of in-depth servitude, especially when becoming introduced online first. Y/you know where i speak, as there are Many online to whom this is a harsh (the harshest) game and not taken seriously real life to the harm that can be done.
Thank Y/you for your posts and reminding me of the beauty i once knew.

Kuskovian
10-01-2008, 04:53 PM
We have reminded people in many places that there exists a vast difference between the so called "on-line Gorean" and the "real-life Gorean".

There is no more danger involved than that of any other type of servitude.

Just as thier are many that misunderstand the M/s or D/s relationship, there are many that embrace "Gor" for the wrong reasons and thus unfortunately miss the proverbial forest for the trees.

We ussually discuss such things on different threads.

Here are links to two of them:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15730

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17006

denuseri
10-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Position 25

(usage position) All fours

its basically doggie style here folks, My tail is to be arched, knees and ankles spread, my arms slightly bent or stiff with the palms of my hands on the floor, my head up with my hair thrown back and my lips parted open and vulnerable to intice a kiss, the only difference is i am to lewdly roll my cheeks apart and wink my openings in a provocative manner when an observer is behind me (blushes)

denuseri
10-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Position 26;

Punishment position or (kneeling to be whipped)

i slide forward from kneeling to put the side of my face to the floor, resting my upper chest on the ground, reaching back to clasp the insides of knees with crossed arms, rolling my bottom up and out so that every part of my sex is presented for the quirt

denuseri
10-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Position 27:

Holes

One of the more embaressing positions especially if preformed in front of another other than my owner
I basically am to roll on to my back and flip my legs up and back until only my shoulders, back of my head and toes touch the ground, my legs spread obscenely wide, my hands palm up with both arms pointed to where my feet used to be when i was kneeling, this position pretty much leaves me very vulnerable and wide open for whatever is desired especially when i am secured to a table top or the floor in such a manner and is extremely humiliating to preform as i am bent up in a rather obviously lewd way

denuseri
10-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Position 28:

Bending display or "finger cuffs"

while standing i bend forward putting my hands just above my knees clasping the top of my lower thighs with my legs spread about shoulder width apart invert my knees slightly to roll my cheeks open giving a nice view and easy access to my backend while i arch my back and raise my head up, hair cast back with my mouth open as if in a moan, ready for "use" from both the front and behind

denuseri
10-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Position 29:

Bending Presentation or "spread for use" while in a bending display

Its rather simple, I maintain the bending display described above but move my hands back to grasp each of my cheeks and "spread" myself open. Blushes

denuseri
10-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Position 30:

Knees to Elbows

I bow forward from nadu sliding my forarms down my thighs until they rest flat on the floor (normal palm placement rules from previous posts apply). My elbows should be touching my spread knees and the side of my face flat on the floor as well, which will bring my bottom up high

the addition of two simply loops of rope or belts binding each arm just above the elbow to each knee is allways a nice addition to this (winks)

denuseri
10-10-2008, 04:35 PM
As allways when one is serving thier Owner or any Master or Mistress they should keep two things in mind: what is desired of me by them and how do i fufil those desires

these two quotes from the books allways serve as my guildline when deciding how to present myself and or accomadate the needs of dominants

"You must, accordingly, strive to understand, relate to, serve and please the unique master in each man. You must bring your own individual personalities and talents to bear on his challenge. Try in your uniqueness to be perfect and special for him in his uniqueness. Read him. Learn him. Become acutely aware of him. Be sensitive to his moods, and his changes. Find out what he wants from you, and then see that he gets it, and more. Find out what he wants you to be and then be it, beyond his wildest dreams. Remember that you are the slave. You exist for his service and pleasure."
Kajira of Gor - Page 293

of course if any doubt exists as to what is desired by the individual people present when i am serving thier needs (as i may not know enough about all of them, or have to defer to one over another etc depending on the situation

i just keep this one in the back of my head, its never led me wrong it is also one of my favorite quotes

A girl, incidentally, in the position of the Gorean pleasure slave, but who is not being kept in the position as a discipline, in which case she remains rigid, is allowed much subtle latitude, which she exploits, without breaking the position. Sometimes, as she becomes animated, she rises a bit from her heels, sometimes her hands move on her thighs, her shoulders and belly move, her head moves, her eyes are live and vital, she speaks and laughs, and, radiantly, every inch, every bit, of her alive, converses lyrically and delightedly. . . . The interplay between the restraint of the position and her animation gives the position incredible power and beauty. Yes, power. More than one master, I suspect, has been enslaved by the beauty who kneels before him.
Slave Girl of Gor - Page 36

Basically even when i am still,

i am moving,

and that even if i am silent,

i still sing,

singing the song of my submission,

singing the utter joy and freedom of the kajira

denuseri
10-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Position 31:

Flower

I lay on my back, pulling my legs up and back tucking my knees behind my shoulders and crossing my ankles behind my neck and head, reaching forward to open myself like a flower while i part my lips and turn my head to one side

denuseri
10-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Position 32:

Side Present

I lay on my side one arm out streatched inder my head, the leg of the same side bent with the toes pointed, the other leg fully extended and pulled back up twoards my head with the other hand by the calf and ankle, my hips shifted forward to present myself

angela_shy
10-11-2008, 11:23 PM
totally fascinating... thanks for sharing

SubmissiveDoll
10-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Yes, power. More than one master, I suspect, has been enslaved by the beauty who kneels before him.

That is beautiful! The whole thing was beautiful, but this line really struck me. Thank you so much for sharing all of this. I'm really enjoying reading about it.

Anth
10-12-2008, 07:54 AM
*utterly captivated*

Tusen takk again to Denu and Kuskovian.

denuseri
10-13-2008, 12:39 AM
"I am fond of the slave dances. It is hard for a woman to be more beautiful than when she dances her beauty as a slave before masters. But then a woman can be incredible beautiful in almost all attitudes and postures.... A woman can be very beautiful simply greeting her master, head down, at the door of his chambers, She can be very beautiful in doing so small a thing as pouring his wine, eyes downcast, gracefully, as his slave. Perhaps she is a bit more beautiful, however when she kneels, helplessly before you or lies piteously at your feet supplicating you to satisfy her slave need. Perhaps she is most beautiful when she, collared in your arms, cries out in orgasm, acknowledging you as her master."
Explorers of Gor - Page 343

More from the books about posture and appearence.

The attitude part is in our opinion at least 90% of one's appearance and posture.

If one's heart is not in it a preceptive Master will know.

Just as the submissive must be aware of thier dominant's attitudes, so too he must be aware of hers.

denuseri
10-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Position 33:

Squat

This position is just like a standing display except in addition to my feet being about shoulder width or slightly wider, my tail arched with my hands clasped behind my neck, eyes averted and face turned to one side,breasts thrust out, i am also to be squating with my knees spread wide, most often to balance on the balls of my feet,

believe it or not its easier to do in heels, winks

DiablosLittleOne
10-13-2008, 01:33 PM
I've never considered myself a "slave" but I read that and take much comfort in it. I feel much the same way for my Master. Such a strong bond to have and cherish.

denuseri
10-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks so much for all the kind words.

Slave is a rather subjective term that has may negative societal values assigned to it.

Its deffiniton in a bdsm setting is certianly based off of personal preference as to which terminology one wishes to use in thier own life.

denuseri
10-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Position 34:

Standing Side Present

I stand on one leg and extend the other leg (right for right side presentation left for left) stright up on that side bending the leg back allmost behind my head using the hand of that side to help pull the leg up and hold it, while the back of my other hand is placed at my hip on the other side, sometimes i look down and away while other times i rest the side of my face against the shin of the extended leg. it requires a good deal of flexability and balance to say the least.

hopperboo
10-14-2008, 04:46 PM
You know every time I view this thread and the new positions I can't help but think of the people that think 'slaves' have it easy. They are told what to do, blahblahblah. They don't have a mind of their own, they can't make decisions, etc....

I think this whole thread shows a part of how hard it would be.

Talk about HOMEWORK!

+1 on the thread. :)

denuseri
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Position 35:

Usei or Prone Usei

again i stand on one leg or lay on my stomach arching my back while looking up, reaching back over and behind me with both hands to grasp the ankle of my other leg pulling it up to the back of my head (if prone i point the toes of what would be my base leg if standing)

denuseri
10-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Position 36:

The Prone Display

Laying on my back (in a pronounced arch to acentuate my breasts) my right leg (with toes pointed), my head, ass and shoulders with clasped hands (behind my neck as in a standing display) touching the ground, my left leg is bent more with my left foot resting on the shin of my right leg my face turned away from my owner until told to face him

denuseri
10-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Position 37:

Splayed Prone Display

as above except my legs are spread wide and partially bent so that only my feet touch the floor as opposed to my whole leg

denuseri
10-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Position 38:

Saltare

I stand with my left leg extended forward only the toes on the ground calve flexed, my right leg turned out to the side at a allmost 90 degree angle and slightly bent, my back slightly arched with my hair thrown back over my shoulders and my chest thrust out, stomach tucked slightly, face turned up to the sky, both arms over my head and bent so that the back of each hand is touching fingers splayed as if the petals of a flower.

This position is most often a prelude to the preformance of a dance so i often hold it until he claps or says "begin", of which i know several different types of dance and sometimes he specifies which dance he would like to see (though i have only ever recived formal training in belly dancing i have made up several formats for myself), some have "Gorean names" such as the "whip dance" but no coreography was ever drawn up by Norman in the books other than brief descriptions used to relate the purpose of the dance which i incorperate into the spirit of my preformances.

denuseri
10-16-2008, 12:35 PM
"Slavery to the woman is more than a sexual matter, though sexuality is intimately and profoundly involved in it, essentially, crucially and ultimately. It is an entire mode of being, an entire way of life, one intimately associated with love and service."

Vagabonds of Gor -

Just another quote I found that exemplifies the spiritual side of submission

GenieInABottle
10-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Denuseri...this is absolutely amazing! How long has it taken you to learn and remember all of these? And, is there a limit to the list, or are you learning new positions all the time?

denuseri
10-16-2008, 02:40 PM
There are actually only 48 of them for me to keep memorized. They actually are rather easy to remember but they were introduced slowly with repitition over the past 3 years.

denuseri
10-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Position 39:

Stand for Spanking or Standing punishment position

My ankles are togethr, i raise allmost to my toes, my back arched of course with my tushie sticking out, knees together with my hands gripping my thighs just above the knees, my head turned to one side, hair flung forward and mouth open for use during my spanking (blushes).

denuseri
10-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Position 40:

Side usage or Side Fingercuffs

as with a side presentation one leg is extended and the other folded beneath me as i lay on my side, the difference here is i bend my head back with my mouth open as i rotate my hips slightly to accomadate entry from both ends.

denuseri
10-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Here is another quote from the books that I identify very closely with:

"I wanted to crawl to the men, to tell them I understood, to beg them to have me, to let me give them pleasure.
I wanted to please them as a slave girl, theirs. My eyes were vulnerable with the helpless lust of a bound girl who would crawl to a man to serve him.
I had not dreamed such an emotion could exist. It was not merely that I was eager to piteously and submissively display my beauty to them, that they might be moved to take it in their arms and vanquish it, but, beyond this, I was overwhelmed by an entire dimension of emotion which might be spoken of, though inadequately, as the desire to yield service and love. I wanted to give, unstintingly, with no thought of return. Always I had been concerned with what I might obtain. Now, for the first time in my life, in my joy and self-acceptance as a female slave, I wanted to give. I wanted to give all of myself, wholeheartedly, to deliver and bestow myself unto them as their girl, who loved them and would do all for them, asking nothing. I wished to be nothing, and to give all.
I wanted to be their slave.
I shook with the selfless ecstasy of the slave girl.
I wanted to crawl to them to tell them that I now understood, and that I was theirs. I wanted to cry out to them, to weep, to kneel to them, to kiss and lick submissively at their bodies in my joy."

Slave Girl of Gor - Page 102

When I think of myself in such a situation and my Owners eyes are upon me I just get so breathless and weak in the knees.

denuseri
10-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Position 41:

Proffer "Cunt", or Proffer "Holes"

While on my back with only the balls of my feet and shoulders/back of head on floor, I arch my back up raising my bottom from the floor and spread my legs as wide as possible reaching up from underneath to spread my cheeks lewdly while keeping my head to one side.

denuseri
10-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Sometimes while holding a position or pose I am given different commands that modify my behavior or the way I hold a pose etc

These commands are not in and of themselves different positions and are too nemuerous to list in total.

But some of them are worth mentioning here such as certian commands having to do with the eyes...

...often considered to be the windows to the soul.

Normally my eyes are downcast or averted from his while holding a pose, but in some instances I am told to look at him, to make direct eye contact, which I alllways consider a great privelage.

When he commands me to "Look" I do so ussually rather demurely as if begging silently to worship him or whoever he is directing me to look at with my eyes, pooring out my love and devotion.

Some other commands envolve different emotions other than adoration.

For instance sometimes I am told to "Beg with your eyes slave for mercy" or "beg for release with your eyes" with my eyes alone, which i do with soulfully sad doe like eyes, tears allmost allways come forth and I become rather emotional in my submission as I plead with all my heart.

On yet other occassions I am told to "Entice me with your eyes alone" thus invoking me to channell my inner beast of lust and wanton depravity through only my hungry eyes with limited body motions as I devouer his image with them.

This differes from when I show my wantoness by runing my tounge accross my teeth and lips and move within my pose in such a manner as to invoke a His passion, to tantalize his desire, to entice or invite my ravishment. To drive him insane with lust.

Which as previously mentioned is something I do allmost constantly ..,(winks)

The kajira is never really to remain static in a position like a statue unless specifically ordered to do so, quite the opposite, she is to be fluid, even while subtle movements are made freely by her to the delight of those that may observe her.

Kuskovian
10-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Well said my kajira.

It is indeed good to remember that those little movements and fluid transitions matter just as much; if not more so, than when you hold or assume a position with speed or accuracy.

Preoccupation with speed or accuracy should not superceed the subtle art of pleasing one's Master.

It is much more important that one be pleased with the overall preformance than focused on the individual parts.

Anth
10-28-2008, 12:49 PM
I swear, if I had one wish, it would be to witness you, Denu. To see the myriad ways you use your body to invoke any emotion in another. It must be an amazing thing to be witness to. Again, thank you for this incredible thread. Im sad that there are only 7 positions left.

denuseri
10-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Blushes, Thank You so much for the kind words.

denuseri
11-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Position 42:

"Prone position with legs for binding" or sometimes "Prone" and then "legs"

I lay on my back, arched some, hands clasped behing my neck, elbows out, head turned to one side, with my legs extended striaght up in the air and crossed for binding, My Owner really like me to wear heels for some reason in this position and it's often used to transfer into other positions like the next one, of course it allows him to grab both my ankles in one hand and push or tie my legs back for "use" ..(fans myself)

denuseri
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Position 43:

Prone V or Prone Legs Spread

Just like the above position my back, arems and head are all the same, but as the title sugests I point my toes twords the cieling while keeping my legs fully extended and ridged while spreading them wide (blushes), its an excellent position for cropping some of those hard to reach places

denuseri
11-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Regardless of what title you wish to use.

The path to that of being a kajira is one of self awarness and truth.

First you are free and curious and only really play at being a slave girl, eventually even submitting on occasion to the will of another or many as the whim may strike .

Then later, you start to actually feel as if it is right for you to be submissive and seek it out, craving the feeling it gives and find yourself submiting in more and more ways to a specific individuals will. If you are lucky mabey even falling deeply in love and this is where most of us stop.

Rarely but it can happen:

When the strength of the bond between a dominant and his submissive is great enough (strength of character etc not merely the physical) and the, respect, trust and devotion is tempered by a sence of disipline that grows with a love that knows no boundary...

....you start to submit not only to your Master, but to yourself as well. Any conflict you struggled with about your submission dies with this acceptance and what you thought was your submission before becomes somthing so strong the word love only begins to describe it, and the bond between you and he is made stronger than anything eaither of you could ever imagine...

It is then you learn what true joy and freedom lays in your utter surrender to another.

It is then that you wake up a slave at the feet of your Owner.

denuseri
11-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Position 44:

"Entice your use", or just "Entice"

This is what I call the ever changing position.

When given this command regardless of my current position I start to constantly writhe and shift from one position to another in the most tantalizing way possible.

During the many transitons from whatever starting position I am in; I continue to keep moving from one position to another until I am put to "use" or commanded to do something else. Its very much like a type of slow dance.

Sometimes I am told to beg, which I do very vocally at times.

I will be very animated nuaghty even, sucking on a finger tip, moaning, licking my lips, arching my back, useing my hands to spread my cheeks and or running them up and down my legs, cupping my breasts,often times making bold wanton eye contact if possible, vaginal and anal openings are eventually promenetly displayed and to show my special training to please in all ways I often wink my "holes" in lewd invitation.

denuseri
11-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Position 45:

Breasts

Ussually but not allways done from a kneeling position. When given the command I turn if possible to him and cup my breasts from beneath lifting them up, arching my back some , head turned to the side, and proffer my breats to him.

denuseri
11-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Position 46:

Cruel Display

My face, upper chest and toes are the only support in this position, as I bottom goes high when I arch my back. My legs are spread wide and fully extended with my hands clasped behind my head. The higher my bottom is the more pronounced the arch of my back gets. It puts a lot of preasure and is a dificult position to hold for any long period.

denuseri
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Position 47:

Cruel Present

Everything is the same as in cruel Display above only like with most "present" positional commands I am to reach back and spread my cheeks open exposing my openings.

It puts even more pressure of course on the face and upper body becuase I can no longer use my elbows to help support myself.

Begging from this position is most ernestly preformed if allowed as it can get painful quick. Not to mention it is delightfully humiliating.

denuseri
12-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Finally made it here is the last one:

Position 48:

High cruel splay & reverse High cruel display

Using my hands to support the transition and maintain my balance I would rotate my hips up towards my head (from the cruel display position) to lift my feet from the floor, arching my back up splaying my extended legs out wide, until I am in allmost like standing on my head except my hands and uppershoulders and side of my face support my full wieght, the position requires using ones bone structure by digging my elbows into my ribs to help make a sort of tripod between my head and hands, with some serious flexibility training the hips can even be rotated to the extent that ones back is allmost bent in a reversed C when viewd from the side.

The reverse of this position is much more comforable as instead of facing the ground one lays on thier back to preform it, using the arms to support the upper back as all the bodies wieght is rested on the back of the shoulders and head, legs extended and spread , allmost like being a human T when looking from the front.

Well thats it all 48 positions I have been trainned to keep.....so far.

Pearlgem
12-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Wow, denuseri, mind-boggling. Would really love to see some of the more difficult to imagine positions. I bet you do them and the transitions beautifully. Your avatar (which I presume is you) shows a delightfully graceful woman. Thanks for all your hard work on this thread. I have very much enjoyed following it over the weeks.

Kuskovian
12-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Well done girl!

Now you can begin addressing some of the other aspects that being a kajira entails.

Pearlgem
12-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Well done girl!

Now you can begin addressing some of the other aspects that being a kajira entails.

No rest for the wicked, eh d?

denuseri
12-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Humm I wonder where to start.

I suspose I could talk about how kajira don't allways submit so willingly, in fact sometimes I am expected to "test" limits and such on occassion.

Allwyas probing for signs of weakness in those who would dominant me.

Kinda like being in a little power struggle, or what some may call topping from the bottom. Ultimately I (not being bratty so much as keeping some fire in the relationships dynamic) course I allways end up back on my kneels well conquered.

Basically just becuase the collar is on my neck doesnt mean I become a doormat.

It is one thing to aquire a kajira, its entirely another thing to keep her.

As my Owner has told me on many occassions:

"A master should allways be wary of a kajira lest it is he who become enthralled at her feet instead."

summerBreeze{EDQ}
03-12-2010, 09:13 PM
wow thankyou so much for you beautiful explanations of the positions I am in awe.

13'sbadkitty
04-15-2010, 06:12 PM
thank you for sharing all of that with us, it was a very caring and time consuming endeavor, beautifully written as well..i hope in my training i will be able to modify some as i have neck injury from a bad car accident and have limited motion, i am sure the spirit is more important than the perfection.

shy_lovegirl[Quest10]
01-29-2011, 05:12 PM
my god denu...just reading and my back is crying..your wonder girl*hus and kisses*

flyfish
03-22-2011, 10:22 PM
beatuiful!

scarlet_85
04-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Darling... that just gave me the chills. I feel like you wrote everything I feel. It's like you said it so perfectly. Thank you for that. I feel better just reading it. :)

denuseri
04-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Happy to have been of service but the real credit of course goes imho to my owner first and then to all the others before him who have trainned me.

Jacee
04-15-2011, 04:33 PM
To copycat everyone else "Absolutely beautiful", your words are inspirational, thank you for sharing.

denuseri
06-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks for all the compliments everyone, but seriously...the real credit goes to those who have dominion over me in these matters, I am but a reflection of their teachings.

In any event I am bumping this thread and the other one in the religion and philosophy sections since Ive noticed a recent influx of those interested in Gor joining the site, please feel free to participate!

Ownedfyre (mm1)
06-13-2011, 05:47 AM
Thanks denu! I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll lllllllly appreciate you sista!

ksst
01-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Bump, so I can find it again.

thir
01-20-2012, 05:46 AM
Thanks for all the compliments everyone, but seriously...the real credit goes to those who have dominion over me in these matters, I am but a reflection of their teachings.

In any event I am bumping this thread and the other one in the religion and philosophy sections since Ive noticed a recent influx of those interested in Gor joining the site, please feel free to participate!

Where are they? Cannot find them.
A recent thread made me think that a discussion on love and D/s might be useful.".. there is good reason for this; she is, you see, a love slave; no woman can be more in a man's power; and with no woman must he be stronger................... Beasts of Gor, pp236 "

The discussion would be if love prevents control, or perhaps how to prevent that from happening, or if love is neccesary in a D/s relaionship. But if you have something like that going already, I'd rather read there than start a similar one.

denuseri
01-20-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't think we cover it in depth there and I'm perfectly willing to take this thread on any and all related sidebar's...after all its about being kajira which basically in the lifestyle is just another type of slave which some consider to be the next stage after being a submissive in one's journey.

From a Gorean perspective I can say that there is a certain duality at play in all things.

The quote you give is one of many similar such sayings in the books, some like the one mentioned are intended to help educate or inform one on things to be wary of. Goreans aren't very big on complacency lol.

Another such warning goes something like "be wary of la kajira, lest one becomes enthralled instead at her feet".

Again a warning against complacency.

See a kajira isn't necessarily some one who is meek and mild all the time....she is also known in the books for being bold and primal perhaps even dangerous for she is the embodiment of a "she-sleen" (a six legged mammalian hunting animal akin to a tiger on earth in the food chain) not a challenge to be taken lightly.

A she-sleen can't be domesticated fully ... nor in the opinion of a Gorean of Norman's making should she. She can however be "mastered" but one must be strong to do so. To "master" one whom one loves? One must be (at least in her eyes) as the strongest of the strong. Strength of will, of character, of bearing, being the strength to which he is referring.

Being an anti-feminist didn't mean Norman didn't hold women in high regard.

In a way Norman often portrays kajira to be the ultimate embodiment of being a woman, of being someone who is attuned to their nature and comfortable with it. (they don't all start that way...it's a long journey)

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/17006-Gorean-Philosophies (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/17006-Gorean-Philosophies)

ohhhhh here is a link to the philosophy discussion...enjoy!