PDA

View Full Version : Slut Linda begs for forgiveness

Guest 092308
07-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Everyone: Masters & Mistress's, and subs of all stripes-

Over the past couple of weeks I have been thoughtless and inconsiderate towards Mistress's online Pet, Rowen. The first time, Mistress had been in the hospital for a couple of days because of a car accident and I didn't let Rowen know until Mistress came home. And the second time was this last weekend, when Mistress needed her rest and wasn't feeling well. Again, she was offline for several days and I neglected to let Rowen know in a timely manner.

Because of this I'm to let everyone know who responds to this post that I'm a lazy and inconsiderate Slut and I hurt Rowen by it. I beg his forgiveness and have to write this message as a visitor message for each member that replies to this post until I'm in his good graces again.

In addition, <blush> I need to inform you all that I've been masturbating three times a day for more than a week, but I'm not allowed to cum yet. I have to bring myself to the edge of orgasm and then slap my clit hard enough to drive the orgasm away. This is starting to get very difficult! Please, someone help me! I'm not allowed to cum until one of the male members of this board uses me like the little whore I am for their release. Specifically, until someone sends me a picture of one of my pictures covered with their cum, I have to keep up this punishment!

Please, please, please! Use me as your whore! God, I can't stand it anymore...I need to cum sooooooo badly! Please, prove to Mistress and her Pet, that I'm being used like a fucking cumslut and cover me! Please!!!!

Slut Linda

PS -more of my pictures are available on my profile.

Rowen
07-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Hmm, see you moved you post over here.. Doesn't matter.. you still have to post the visitor message you know...And...still are not allowed to cum. You better get some people posting over here!!

Warbaby1943
07-03-2008, 10:48 AM
It may be sometime before you get to cum. You should report back and let us know when it happens.

Chuckdom19
07-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Slut, you *should* be groveling on the floor, begging forgiveness. Lazy and inconsiderate, indeed, and thoughtless. How embarrassed is your Mistress, being forced to to have you tell the world of your shortcomings?

And pleasuring yourself??? Good thing you're not MY subbie! I'd make sure you got NO pleasure out of that for a long time to come.

Master Chuck

Guest 092308
07-03-2008, 05:26 PM
I am a lazy inconsiderate Slut and I hurt Rowen by it. I beg his forgiveness and I have to write this message until I am in his good grace again

~Slut

SirTimothyk
07-13-2008, 04:46 AM
slut,
you should be whipped and caned.

PropertyOfMasterJoey
08-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Wow, Master would be so mad at me. Why would you want to disappoint your Master? Master is there to take care of you and protect you and all He asks in return is obedience and loyalty. Is that really too much to ask? My Master is my world, i'd never disobey Him intentionally. Ever.