PDA

View Full Version : online torture

asdfgh
05-12-2004, 09:04 AM
Hi, i'm a girl, 19 years of age, can anyone please tell me a website or software where i can find a real or virtual master who can give me commands. kindly reply soon.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-12-2004, 09:51 AM
We have an ongoing feature that you might be interested in joining, if you want to be given online assignments. It's called Subbie Task. You can read about it by clicking here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105). You can also find out more about it by reading the Announcement posted at the top of every forum page.

happycrops
05-12-2004, 12:22 PM
Sometimes I am in the chatroom at silentscreams, or outline your likes and i will educate you by email.

:-) ;)

slavelucy
05-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Hi, i'm a girl, 19 years of age, can anyone please tell me a website or software where i can find a real or virtual master who can give me commands. kindly reply soon.

Hi asdfgh,

You could always consider making a Personal Ad in order to try and meet the sort of person you are interesting in meeting, for the sort of relationship you are interested in having. Myabe have a bit of a think about what sort of thing you would like, what you hope to get from it, whether you want it to be online or move into real life etc and think about making a post in the Personals Forum.

Also, as TG points out, there is the 'Subbie Task' currently going on in the dungeon, which, from what i understand, is an opportunity for submissives, or people who are curious about what being a submissive is all about, to give it a try in an online capacity.

In addition, i would suggest that sometimes you find that you meet people purely by chance, through getting involved with the forums and getting to know a few people, as friends, both on the forums and perhaps in the chat room attached to this site.

Goodluck with meeting someone and have fun exploring. :)

sl