PDA

View Full Version : Ever fantasize about being a Dom?

ineedneedles
07-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Ok, so I am a true sub at heart. I could never even fathom dominating my Master. No way, no how! But I have caught myself fantasizing about dominating others on occasion. The particular fantasy I have involves my Personal Trainer. He has no idea about my lifestyle. He is a big brute of a man. 6'4" blonde, tan and not an ounce of fat on his body. He is the over-masculine type, full of testosterone and completely homophobic. As I lay there doing bench presses and looking up at him while he spots me, I can't help my mind wandering. I would love nothing more than binding and gagging him, beating his ass until it is flaming red and then fucking him with a strap-on. I don't have an ounce of Dom in my body, what am I thinking? My Master thinks it is quite amusing and told me to ask him. Yeah right, I am not even sure if I could bring myself to do it. Oh well, maybe I just want to get back at him for all the suffering he puts me through at the gym!:p

blythe spirit
07-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh well, maybe I just want to get back at him for all the suffering he puts me through at the gym!:p

hehehe - that's the first thing that came to my mind.

*thinks* hmmmm? Now would I have the courage to dominate Mr. P. rofl. *picturing Mr. P. bent over, butt naked to recieve the crop*

snowflake
07-08-2008, 06:11 PM
ok ok i admit it i Love to Domme in the chat room but in r/l i am a sub and yes i still need the sub side in chat as well.. the problem is when i do Domme the occasional time it seems the other subs want me to Domme them and my need for being a sub is overlook by others..

So i hold it in even though the ones that know try so hard to get me going which interferes with what i want...

As for you well yes the first thing that came to mine and The Testers {My Master} mind was that he was working you hard and you were thinking in that little sub mine "Pay backs a B*tch" lol

I think all subs at some point and time look at a person they have issues towards and fantasize about what they would love to do to a person if only they were a Dom/me.. But that is my thought

hugs
snow

ineedneedles
07-08-2008, 06:22 PM
That is a great outlook. I am sure that is what it amounts to. It could also be that he is very attractive and we are pretty close. I have been training with him for over a year. I just want to rip him to shreds.....lol.

snowflake
07-08-2008, 06:26 PM
That is a great outlook. I am sure that is what it amounts to. It could also be that he is very attractive and we are pretty close. I have been training with him for over a year. I just want to rip him to shreds.....lol.

aw yes but if it were the attraction of all that muscle and good looks then why not a Sir to you being able to touch you all over and you feeling him..???

To me if it was just the physical then you could dream either way

my opinion

hugs
snow

ineedneedles
07-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Absolutely true. Maybe I do have a bit of Dom in me.....hehe

snowflake
07-08-2008, 06:48 PM
i just read your profile and it seems to me we are alike in some ways.. When it comes to r/l outside of the home i have to be the aggressive one..

I find this sometimes a hindrance.. i find it has brought the bit of Domme i have out.. because it gets confusing sometimes which i should be at what times.. and to be a sub on my knees only to pick up the phone and be dominant to some idiot on the other end.. well plays with my emotions and my head..

Might be because he is in your outside world that you are finding a domish attitude towards him.. but again only my thoughts

Hugs
snow

ineedneedles
07-08-2008, 06:58 PM
That very well could be. My Master/husband pointed out to me why having a Personal Trainer has been so good for me. He said I like it when strong men order me around and tell me what to do. And the funny thing is he is right. I catch myself thinking that I need to do such and such to make my trainer happy. But I have no sub ties to him. I would never get on my knees for him or call him 'Sir'. That could also be why I have Dom feelings towards him. I have to prove to myself that I would not be submissive for him. I have found it quite easy though in r/l to be assertive. The only one I want to serve and make truly happy is my Master. Being sub to Him is a pure expression of love for me. He is the only one I truly love. I really appreciate your point of view. It has helped me see things differently.

snowflake
07-08-2008, 07:02 PM
i am happy it has helped hun.. i know living two styles of life can be very confusing in our heads and in our emotions..
The fact you don't want to serve under another would make those emotions only come out stronger sort of like a rebel in your own way.. using your out of the house so to speak kind of emotions and personality to ensure there are no feelings that way...

but again my thoughts

hugs
snow

ineedneedles
07-08-2008, 07:10 PM
You're awesome! *hugs*

jacknight
08-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Ok, so I am a true sub at heart. I could never even fathom dominating my Master. No way, no how! But I have caught myself fantasizing about dominating others on occasion. The particular fantasy I have involves my Personal Trainer. He has no idea about my lifestyle. He is a big brute of a man. 6'4" blonde, tan and not an ounce of fat on his body. He is the over-masculine type, full of testosterone and completely homophobic. As I lay there doing bench presses and looking up at him while he spots me, I can't help my mind wandering. I would love nothing more than binding and gagging him, beating his ass until it is flaming red and then fucking him with a strap-on. I don't have an ounce of Dom in my body, what am I thinking? My Master thinks it is quite amusing and told me to ask him. Yeah right, I am not even sure if I could bring myself to do it. Oh well, maybe I just want to get back at him for all the suffering he puts me through at the gym!:p
Suggest to your master that it may be a good part of your training if he ordered you to dominate your PT. :)

xXfuckdollXx
08-22-2008, 03:23 PM
i am a submissive. i work as a corrections officer and that involves having control over others, and i love my job and am very good at it, but i love being submissive.