PDA

View Full Version : Slaves as furniture.

Barton
05-15-2004, 08:01 AM
I have been curious about this subject for a while now. If anyone has any experience or knowledge about it, please share. I am interested in both the physical and psychological aspects.
I know that there is a thread in the fantasy forum, but there is not much info there. Besides the humiliation factor, I would like to know how effective it is for discipline and training purposes. Some suggestions about the practical side (types of furniture) would be useful as well.

Barton.

allalone46
05-15-2004, 10:20 AM
there was somthing in in the Magasene Taboo several months ago about this subject, can't remember the which month though. I wa a demo at a Fedish store in the Bay area of Cal.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-15-2004, 10:45 AM
This was an ongoing topic awhile ago. Read more about it here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1320).

allalone46
05-15-2004, 11:16 AM
This was an ongoing topic awhile ago. Read more about it here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1320).
Thanks I do know I have been there, but I remembered about that mag I stated about, if I just had it right know thay have something about some one that does make peases of furniture that you can fasen slaves into , and other info and how to get info on it.But I don't have it right know, it is in a back isue of it though. :o

Barton
05-15-2004, 09:57 PM
I'm really more interested in using my slave as a piece of furniture for the purpose of punishing her. She is a pain slut and this and other things may be a better way to discipline her. So the psychological side is more of what I am looking for input on. I am hoping to gather information from our members here as their input is always quite good.
Barton.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Trust me when I say that using her as a footstool for a couple of hours can make her re-think whatever she's done wrong. Especially if it's during her favorite TV shows and she's turned away from the TV while she serves.

Katmandu
05-16-2004, 03:48 AM
That's just down right mean! :(

allalone46
05-16-2004, 04:46 AM
That's just down right mean! :(
What would you have him do beat her? Disaplin comes in many forms. and being meen has nothing to do with it, it has to so with ponishment. Didn't your parents stand or sit you in a corner when you were growing up? Same Idea.

Katmandu
05-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Sir, I was simply being facetious! :p It was obviously, as per the topic of this thread, a punishment for slaves. And, I'm sure a very effective one! It is, however, a bit of a mild one, so the joke was to make it sound harsh. Get it? :D

Barton
05-16-2004, 09:03 PM
It may be a mild punishment, but if it were done for an entire evening it might not be so mild anymore. I'll have to see.
Barton.

SMartie57
05-17-2004, 02:43 AM
Actually, in my experience, having to hold any position for an extended period of time is *very* painful. If the slave is told not to move an inch, the sheer act of holding a position is a mental and bodily strain, not easy to uphold.

From personal experience, I have used a former g/f as a reading lamp. A miner's lamp was secured around her forehead, a metal contraption to keep her in a slightly forward leaning position. It did not take long before she started to perspire profusely, followed by jerking and twitching all over her body. And obviously, panting, grunting, snivelling soon sat in. Actually, since we both did not have too much experience with this type of torture at the time, we broke off the punishment after only 45 minutes. Taking her into my arms and consoling a now openly weeping woman, was the biggest treat.

My point is, go slowly, experiment, and never forget that the person you are doing this to is a human being.

SMartie

Barton
05-17-2004, 10:51 PM
Thank you SMartie. That is very sound advice.
Barton.

Floob
05-19-2005, 10:30 AM
More info here:

http://www.houseofgord.com/forniphilia.php
http://www.forniphilia.info