PDA

View Full Version : Mother's pride - a mother's journey to submission

Xtreme M
07-11-2008, 04:28 PM
the topic on incestuous submission, the transformation of a mother to become her daughter's and lover's pet or her submission along side with her daughter has fascinated me.

I have connected on-line with a woman who her fantasies soon came reality and she ended being humiliated in front of her daughter, later her daughter out of pity and desire to save her mom ended on her knees serving her best girlfriend together with her mom. True story that still plays in my head.

I am looking for an articulate female or two to start this exchange.

monak4u
07-25-2008, 08:16 AM
I would not mind roleplaying the mother's role.

RubenesqueSelena
05-31-2018, 02:16 PM
the topic on incestuous submission, the transformation of a mother to become her daughter's and lover's pet or her submission along side with her daughter has fascinated me.

I have connected on-line with a woman who her fantasies soon came reality and she ended being humiliated in front of her daughter, later her daughter out of pity and desire to save her mom ended on her knees serving her best girlfriend together with her mom. True story that still plays in my head.

I am looking for an articulate female or two to start this exchange.

I really like this! I am a tall curvy woman who is definitely a dominant.
I love having an older slave submit to me, and eventually she gifts her precious daughter to me also.

subserviant
05-31-2018, 06:36 PM
sounds interesting ,as an older switch ,I would definitely be perfect for the older slave part

RubenesqueSelena
06-01-2018, 06:30 AM
The tall curvy 30 year old Dominatrix enters her house where her longtime elderly slave waits for her.
“Take off my sandals old woman”
The frail elderly woman gets down on her knees and removes each sandal from the large beautiful feet of the much younger woman.
“Now I want to discuss something with you as you worship my feet with you mouth”

subserviant
06-01-2018, 02:12 PM
I have been expecting her ,watching out window beside the entrance door I open it just as she reaches for the handle . Instead of a thank you ,she snarls as usual ,its a good thing you opened it ,stupid old bitch ,. She only has to point to her feet ,I remove her sandals ,her feet are dusty ,they have a smell as to having walked in dog doo.I kneel undoing the buckles ,lifting her foot ,removing the sandal ,the same for the other one .I bend further ,taking each toe one buy one sucking them licking the dirt from between them ,lifting them again using my tongue to clean the entire foot ,repeating my actions for the other one.She scowls .giving me a kick I almost lose balance .
what the hell are you doing still dressed ,get you clothes off ,you know I want to see you naked .Its her way of humiliating me ,stripped standing nude ,she laughs ,look at you bitch ,your fucking old and worn out .A tear drops down my cheek ,Pleas Mistress I beg .I am tying hard