PDA

View Full Version : Level I-4 Qualifications?

tabarbour
07-12-2008, 10:07 AM
What are the minimum qualifications for the four levels?

I assume Level i is for beginners.

Where would authors of about a dozen stories (some long) be placed? Who does the placement? How does an author apply?

I'd be happy to offer constructive criticism to new writers, or to have my own work reviewed.

Ciao,
Headhunter

Liam Naisson
07-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Hi and welcome. You first apply for Level 1. Then when you get accepted, you complete "assignments" in level 1. Once the instructor in level 1 thinks you are good enough, you climb to level 2 and the whole thing repeats.

Mad Lews
07-12-2008, 11:16 AM
tabarbour,

Level 1 Qualifications ask to join
Level 2 Qualifications, make it past Pejanon
Level 3 qualifications satisfy Aussiegirl1
Level 4 qualifications run faster than H Dean.

All that just to fall into the clutches of Mad Lews.
I suppose it's just your typical gauntlet curriculum. As for what happens next, we don't know. Only four have survived to Level 4 One was banned one dropped out and two still are hanging in there. If they make it perhaps they'll write a book about the experience someday.
You are welcome to give it your best shot. It'll be fun HONEST!

Mad Lews

Liam Naisson
07-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh how I like a good challenge :)

pejanon
07-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi and welcome. You first apply for Level 1. Then when you get accepted, you complete "assignments" in level 1. Once the instructor in level 1 thinks you are good enough, you climb to level 2 and the whole thing repeats.

Nope. It does not 'repeat' . I am sure you are not sugesting we're same type of sadists? :icon176:

pejanon
07-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Tarbarbour, let's take the regular gauntlet.

You are most welcome to write comments and critiques (which is a part of the course anyway) but you'll also have to submit new stories and/or articles. As Mad Lews said: it's fun!

I'll consider that you asked to join and you will have acess to Level One very soon.

OK?:)