PDA

View Full Version : a girl's fantasy

bella
05-19-2004, 12:28 PM
hello A/all, this is my first post here, and i thought what better way to get to know all of Y/you than to share my favorite fantasy.

i'm walking down the street and a large, white van pulls over beside me and someone asks me for directions. Being the helpful sort i am, i walk over and try to help them. Before i know it, the door slides open and i'm yanked in forcefully and pinned to the floor.

Strong hands bind and gag me before i can work up and resistance, and then a sharp needle in my butt causes the world to fade out as the sedative takes effect.

Tell me what You would do to me next? i'm your helpless prisoner, so have at me!

xoxo

bella

krista
05-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Maybe not into unconsciousness...just maybe unable to move

Easier for them to cut the clothes off you, and then tying and gagging you

bella
05-19-2004, 01:09 PM
ooooh yes!

but, then again, i rather like the idea of simply waking up stark naked in an unfamiliar location.

Bound and helpless, and forced to follow the whims of another.

mmmmmmmmmm :p

Neopadinski
05-19-2004, 05:32 PM
Heh, I like you already.

D. Atrocity
05-26-2004, 12:38 PM
I'd shove you out of the way so I could get some too! :p

MasterRJ
07-03-2004, 01:03 PM
(ok then, try this one on for size *grin*)

*chilly air awakens her in a dark room, so much so she is blinded due to the fact that her eyes haven't yet adjusted. She is completely nude and shackled to a cold metal table by the wrists and the ankles*

bdsmrulz
07-04-2004, 07:55 PM
hmmmm, the possibilities are endless.

How about,

You are not only strapped to the table but if you move very much a painful electrical shock is applied to your nipples and clit.

After a few minutes someone comes into the room, but stays in the shadows and refuses to answer your panicy questions. Instead the flip a switch, which turns on a pleasant electrical current to your pussy, and beginst to slowly work you up toward an orgasm.
In the mean time your captor sets up a video camera and then takes a seat to enjoy the view.
You realize to late that if you squirm you will still be painfully jolted, so you must remain very still.

After 15 minutes you orgasm, HARD, and jolt yourself several times in the process. The sensations continue, 2,3,4 orgasms and you are breathing hard and are covered in sweat. 5,6,7 you have lost your voice from screaming, both in pleasure and in agony. 8,9 you are nearly ready to pass out from the overstimulation when you dimly realize it has stopped.

An overpowering light flashes on in your face, effectively blinding you to anything, and anyone else in the room. You are then blindfolded.
You hear a click, and an electric hum as the table which you now realize is motorized, raises your legs high in the air and seperates them. You jump at the feeling of fingers softly exploring your sex. You suddenly realize that the painful shocks have ended as well. Without warning you are sprayed with cold water all over your body. You are sprayed in the face until you realize you are supposed to drink. You are given an enema, and a rubber but plug is inserted, then inflated painfully.
You lie cold, and wet for what feels like an houe but was probably only 20 minutes. The plug is removed and you expell the enema violently. You are then hosed off again before finally being left alone and falling asleep exhausted.

Next morning.....

You wake up still blindfolded, with a bucket of warm soapy water being tossed over you. You feel gentle hands wash you thoroughly, and then rinse you with warm water. You are given some fruit juice and what seems to be an energy bar.

Finally your captor speaks to you but with their voice disguised through some sort of machine. You still have no idea whether they are a man or woman.
Your protests, questions and threats are only met with silence. " today you will become my canvas slut. With that, your captor begins to tattoo your reasts, pussy, and legs while taking their time. This is done over a period of days. When finally you are allowed to see your reflection you find that you are covered with lewd but well done images, of women in many different forms of bondage and torture. Your legs have a fishnet stocking pattern all the way up from your ankles to your waist.

(this could be an elaborate fake or permanent depending on your fantasy)

enjoy...

Robert

krista
07-06-2004, 11:59 PM
That was awesome Robert (in fact soppingly so). I like the electrostim/torture,
and the canvas was good too....but already having tattoos, for me I would
hope that they're just fakes/temporaries

allalone46
07-07-2004, 03:33 AM
Next morning.....

You wake up still blindfolded, with a bucket of warm soapy water being tossed over you. You feel gentle hands wash you thoroughly, and then rinse you with warm water. You are given some fruit juice and what seems to be an energy bar.

I would use cold water. The shock value alone will get the hart pumping faster

(this could be an elaborate fake or permanent depending on your fantasy) if fake, would at least do one permantly but not in the open

bdsmrulz
07-07-2004, 05:23 AM
Thank you Krista.

I am glad someone got some enjoyment out of that.
I would love to get my wife passed out drunk, and put henna tatoos all over her. She has wanted to get some tattoos before, but is afraid of what they will look like 40 years from now. After the shock (and hangover) wore off, she would most likely be very excited about them for a few days.

I was rather disappointed that only one person commented on the "couples bdsm courtroom" bit I posted earlier. That has to be the hottest scenario I have ever seen. Then again one person's treasure is another's trash.

Robert