PDA

View Full Version : My First Cock and Brain conference

blackshadowmast
05-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Yep it happened a few days ago and I had no idea. You see for some unknown reason I’ve started to loose interest in the women that I find very attractive and really lost the desire to well put in the most cave man way. “Fuck the Living daylights out of them”.

Why well I think it all has to do with my Cock and his two buddies down there. They finally got fed up with being constantly aroused by my brain and then, zip, nothing. So the talked it out with each other and well this is what happened.

Since my cock is the mouth of the group he was their rep. Talking to the brain. Oh and just to let you know he has a very filthy mouth so please excuse him.

Cock: Yo Brain you up there.
Brain: Yeah what’s up
Cock: Well for once it aint fucking me
Brain: Very funny. What’s on your mind?
Cock: Well we and especially me, are sick and tired of you feeding us with all these fantasies, getting us all hot, sticky and ready to go and then fuck all happens
Brain: I’m sorry I don’t understand
Cock: It fucking figures you wouldn’t you dumb ass brain.
Cock: You keep on fantasising about doing one thing to this chick, then doing another thing to that chick, getting us all ready to go and then what the fuck happens? I get wrapped by this big fucking hand and have my whole body pumped till I get sick and have no choice other then letting out what my two buddies down here have saving up for those women.
Brain: Oh? I didn’t know you felt that way.
Cock: No fucking kidding you didn’t know, you’re too busy with your damn head in the clouds somewhere while we have to suffer and put up with your shit.
Brain: Well what do you propose that we do about it?
Cock: We? Well I don’t know about you but we three down here are going on strike!!!
Brain: What? On strike? You can’t do that?
Cock: Can’t? What the fuck do you mean we can’t? Just watch us. We’re going to make you suffer just as bad as we have for so long.
Cock: So as of now you have been served our strike notice.
Brain: Oh my what will the owner do?
Cock: Owner, fuck him. He’s fucked up so much already he won’t know the difference. He’s dumber then you are.
Cock: So that’s that it’s over until you can prove to us that you’re worthy enough to have us up and running again.

Now the scary thing is that all this happened without me even knowing about it. So now I have to deal with these four dip shits if I’m going to get any satisfaction.

Damn life and its complications. :(

albear
05-22-2004, 01:53 AM
This reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's penis and his brain play chess...

*smile* Don't worry BSM, it'll get resolved.