PDA

View Full Version : new to this

ghanima{DM690}
07-17-2008, 08:31 PM
I was browsing this site and reading and just trying to get to now more..but I have some questions and need some help. I know what I am in to and what Im not..Im just not sure how to go about it. I like rough sex,bondage,pain, kidnapping,rape fantasy and orgasm denial. I like to be told what to wear and what to do when I am around my guy. I havent had a hard time finding a guy like that but I dont know if that makes me a sub or just kinky?which makes it hard for me to meet someone here, i dont know if this is the right place, out of the people that i have talked to most are into alot more stuff that I just could not bring myself to do. I guess I just need to know how to meet a guy here for a relationship that is into the same stuff as I am and not get myself into something that could be dangerous....all help is appreciated thanks

thrall
07-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Hello ghanima

With a post such as this im sure you will have no problems finding many men who are interested in you. Both Doms and posers.......so be careful.

Are you looking for answers about the idea of being submissive or just looking for partners to explore with.....

Talk to people and ask, ask, ask, ask ....many many questions.....

Rowen
07-17-2008, 09:31 PM
ghanima, so, you like the Dune novels? Serious: thrall couldn't be more right, look around and ask, most people are friendly, supporting and caring over here (her being most defenitely one of those)
Howver, take care, some people have less noble intentions. Also, you might reconsider showing your full face picture...just a thought...when you are shaing your fantasies, whishes and thought over here...would you want your coworker to link those to you?

Yes, I know, in the stories that is the exciting start of an even more exciting story of blackmail, dominance and humiliation or a wonderful relationship..real life can be different

BTW: it is a most lovely face!

Ozme52
07-17-2008, 09:43 PM
:wel:

Ozme52
07-17-2008, 09:44 PM
:wel:

Warbaby1943
07-18-2008, 05:12 AM
hello and welcome

ghanima{DM690}
07-18-2008, 09:18 AM
ghanima, so, you like the Dune novels? Serious: thrall couldn't be more right, look around and ask, most people are friendly, supporting and caring over here (her being most definitely one of those)
Howver, take care, some people have less noble intentions. Also, you might reconsider showing your full face picture...just a thought...when you are shaing your fantasies, whishes and thought over here...would you want your coworker to link those to you?

Yes, I know, in the stories that is the exciting start of an even more exciting story of blackmail, dominance and humiliation or a wonderful relationship..real life can be different

BTW: it is a most lovely face!
Yes the Dune Chronicles is one of my fav books. thanks for the complement. I only work in a small place but thanks for the thought i just might do that.

Willsubmit2
08-06-2008, 08:31 PM
It is true that you need to be careful and definitely ask away...as I was trying to find my "perfect" Dom I asked what they wanted, I told them what I wanted, the intensity (and as we go along it could get more intense) and I listened to my instincts...yes, there was an inner me telling me when a Dom wasn't right for me and when the right one came along...even then we spent 8 months talking on the internet and on the phone before we got together finally....so, I wish you the best and if you have any questions for me, just ask :)

secondfiddle
08-10-2008, 02:09 PM
i am new too, how do u learn who is a good Dom, and what to want with him