PDA

View Full Version : Welcome !!!

Torq
07-22-2008, 12:40 PM
This is the public area of the Tasking Society,,, any and all forums members may post into this area,,,

If you are looking to be a member of the Society and participate as a Tasker or Taskee,,, click into the Level 1 subforums for instructions,,,

This area is designed to discuss all things related to tasking,,, both online,,, reallife,,, short or long term,,, etc etc etc,,,

caligirl{Rob}
07-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Sounds interesting but wiggles cute lil subbie ass to ask Sir MR if this is something i'm allowed to do :D

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
07-22-2008, 07:24 PM
i can't wait to jump in!

Voyeur21
07-26-2008, 02:37 PM
One question- how is this Society different from the Academy? Other than it being a bit less alarming and a bit more friendly in the rules & regs?

Thx.

V.

Torq
07-26-2008, 04:55 PM
TY

T

'nough said

Voyeur21
07-27-2008, 02:05 PM
TY

T

'nough said

Que?

V.

Torq
07-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Lmao

TY

T

Meena
07-31-2008, 01:37 PM
I think I want to know more about it.

Synfall
08-03-2008, 01:03 PM
I have a couple of questions about the organization on this if you join.
For example
Would one person be assigned to be your taskee/tasker, or will several people have access to your training?
Do you have a need for anything more than net access? Certain toys, webcams, microphones, etc. for example? Or is this strictly at your tasker's discretion?

thepast
08-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Synfall,

The way the tasking society works is that Taskers are independent completely of the Taskees. You have access to one track or the other, but you can't see the other thread (unless you are a switch & participate in both). The tasks for the various levels are set by the TCs & Admins. You have your own thread where you post your "results" of the task, and then the TCs provide feedback, etc. There is NO one-on-one anything... It's designed so that everyone can be independent & can do it at their pace. There are NO toys/equipment required... occationally a task might have you go locate a household item or something, but there are no requirements of equipment. Also, no photos, webcams, etc... this isn't a personals area nor a play area... it's designed instead to be a self-exploration area where you learn the art & nature of tasking...

Hope this answers your questions!

delia

wetwhenhot
08-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Yeah! Independent study for subbies! Sign me up!
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Or at least a gold plated clothes pin?

In all seriousness, I think this is a great way to safely explore! TY T and d !!!

Synfall
08-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Sorry, I tried to respond last night but my internet cut out. Yes it does, thank you.

serving
08-05-2008, 12:42 PM
i would like to join as a taskee
serving

Wannabedadssub
08-07-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm not seeing a level 1 thread only a level 2... please help

thepast
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM
should be able to see level 1 now... and serving, please post your request into the Taskee Track access thread, found in Level 1... thanks!

d

SilvieA
08-19-2008, 07:26 AM
I'm confused:) So, what exactly is tasking? I get the part about being assigned tasks, but what kind of tasks? And who comes up with the tasks?

thepast
08-21-2008, 07:51 PM
SilvieA,

The tasks cover a wide spectrum of BDSM--although some are sexual in nature, many are not & focus on other aspects of BDSM such as theory & service. The tasks are designed to help you grow & learn more about yourself as you take this journey in BDSM.

As for who "makes" the tasks... in Level 1, the task list is posted & you choose certain tasks off the lists as the instructions provide for. The tasks aren't 1-on-1 play: that's not what the Tasking area is designed for. The Tasking Coordinators are there to facilitate & help your experience, but you don't "report" to anyone, so to speak...

Hope this helps.

Master Joe
08-25-2008, 05:49 AM
Hey Torq,sorry but I can't figure out how to post a thread.I thought you could help me.I have many questions on many things****ease help.Thanks.:confused:

denuseri
08-26-2008, 07:12 AM
Well after many many bj's i have finally plead and begged my way into the society as a taskee,,

is there a certian day to look for access to the tasks? i posted in level one, but i dont see any other threads telling me to do anything? i know it says bi-weekely i just didnt know if there is any set schedule.patiently waiting just in case this is part of a test (lol)

suchaminx
08-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Hiya denu

yay and welcome to tasking :)

Have a read of the 2 sticky threads - how to get started and the actuals task - then start your own thread and post your thoughts on each one. Myself or delia will then reply.

Good luck and any queries you know just where I am

minxy xx

denuseri
08-27-2008, 02:58 PM
i cant find any thread on a certian task for me to do? ive looked everywhere

thepast
08-27-2008, 06:57 PM
denu, check your PM box.

Masterdarkone29
09-04-2008, 03:47 PM
I wish to return .. I was part of this before the third change. I would like to be a tasker. If there is anything else you need to know from me please let me know.

Thanks
Master Darkone

dartxni
09-06-2008, 01:43 AM
I can't figure out where to sign up. There is no Level 1 thread.

I'm a switch, so I'm interested in both taskee and tasker tracks.

Neferai
09-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Glad to see that there is still some incarnation of the Academy online.

Neferai

thepast
09-13-2008, 08:04 PM
You can apply for access via a post in the Tasker or Taskee (i.e. use the appropriate one) thread inside the Level 1 sub-forums area. Exit this thread, go back to the main forums page, slide down to the Tasking Society, click into level 1. You'll see the access threads there.

faggot
09-14-2008, 01:26 AM
Hi,

I still can't access level one. Can anyone guide me? I can't see level one and i could only see level 2

Masterdarkone29
09-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Synfall,

The way the tasking society works is that Taskers are independent completely of the Taskees. You have access to one track or the other, but you can't see the other thread (unless you are a switch & participate in both). The tasks for the various levels are set by the TCs & Admins. You have your own thread where you post your "results" of the task, and then the TCs provide feedback, etc. There is NO one-on-one anything... It's designed so that everyone can be independent & can do it at their pace. There are NO toys/equipment required... occationally a task might have you go locate a household item or something, but there are no requirements of equipment. Also, no photos, webcams, etc... this isn't a personals area nor a play area... it's designed instead to be a self-exploration area where you learn the art & nature of tasking...

Hope this answers your questions!

delia

How can I tell if a taskee has done one of my tasks... I am still slowly trying to learn my way around so I applogize in advance if I have just over looked something.

Veralynne
09-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Hi!

I am new to the community and probably a bit naive. I am a submissive and being a "taskee" sounds interesting. Could someone explain to me in more detail what that entails? I think it has something to do with being given tasks by the moderator and reporting whether you completed the tasks- but how often are you given tasks? Are you given positive feedback for completion as you would get from a Master? What exactly are the types of tasks? Like some examples? I am just trying to figure out if this is for me.

Thanks for all the help!

lucy
10-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Hi!

I am new to the community and probably a bit naive. I am a submissive and being a "taskee" sounds interesting. Could someone explain to me in more detail what that entails? I think it has something to do with being given tasks by the moderator and reporting whether you completed the tasks- but how often are you given tasks? Are you given positive feedback for completion as you would get from a Master? What exactly are the types of tasks? Like some examples? I am just trying to figure out if this is for me.

Thanks for all the help!
Dunno if you have gotten an answer by PM already. Anyway, here's mine: You are not given tasks by a mod, but you pick tasks from a list, do them whenever you find the time/feel like it and post about it. Then you'll get feedback and do it again. There are different tasks about different aspects of ones submissiveness. The tasks are fairly easy, imho. However, the important part is not doing the task itself, but reflecting on how you felt doing it.

thepast
10-08-2008, 08:39 PM
To answer all of you...

1) You aren't tasking a taskee directly. The Taskers & taskees are completely independent, segregated tracks.

2) The different levels are different. That's the simplest way to say it. They have different ways the tasks are presented, different Tasking Coordinators, different purposes. Until you move through the levels, it's hard to explain, but you'll get the hang of it in time. The tasking area isn't designed as one-on-one "play", but more for self-growth. If you are looking for a playmate, we suggest an ad in the personals section...

3) DOING the tasks IS as important as the reflection--they are the yin & yang of tasking.

If you have more questions, feel free to send me or a tasking coordinator a PM...

Regards,

delia

XIsetoXI
05-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Joining :D

armybondy
06-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Can we do "trial" periods? I think I understand what is going on, but I'm concerned that things won't work for me to do this because I have two children and we are also planning to move next month, so I might not be able to find tasks I can do on the road.

Omega22
10-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I cant understand what is this supposed to be.
This thread says it is not one-on-one activity, but rules say opposite.
If I understand rules correctly you cant read anything what others are doing and you cant rad anything before joining so how you are supposed to see if it is worth joining or how to participate?
If I decide to join will i be allowed to view all threads?

chrissy1970
11-14-2011, 12:32 PM
i would like to join the taskee track please

Malita
12-06-2011, 04:41 AM
Hello, I would like explore more about myself and become a taskee please.

Malita
12-06-2011, 04:55 AM
Hi, I am not sure if I have already posted to ask permission to become a taskee so my apologies if I have.
I have been interested in D/s for sometime and now need to explore further with guidance.

Conner
01-13-2012, 01:04 AM
This sounds like a blast because I'm not really ready to find people but I am ready to explore! Thanks for this ^^

gracieflower
08-25-2013, 11:39 AM
I love that this is here, and will be joining to seek and learn more about this.

CollarmeLeadme
09-09-2014, 07:58 PM
I want to be a taskee!!

Reaperofsouls
09-09-2014, 11:11 PM
thank you smiles

sub_kink_slave1
04-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Yes, I would like to know if I could be a taskee please?? Thank you for your consideration.

GhostOfSparta
10-16-2016, 09:47 PM
I desire to be a taskee!! Dreams to please and serving as a sub should do

natturner9711
10-09-2017, 04:32 PM
I'd like to be a taskee please.

The Jaded Dominant { koral }
10-09-2017, 04:52 PM
I'd like to be a taskee please.

Access granted enjoy

J D

Charles1969
03-14-2018, 04:11 PM
Hello! I'd like to join and give it a shot as a taskee! I've always been submissive and I really want to test my limits here! Please and thank you!!

Hisslut
07-02-2018, 01:08 PM
New here, but this sounds like something i would enjoy. Please add this slave as one who will do tasks. Thank you

Wee Beastie
06-29-2020, 09:45 AM
Is this group still active?