PDA

View Full Version : How do i ...

agp_millie
11-17-2002, 03:46 AM
Dear Jinn,
i appreciate it has little to do with your Topic. But how do i get to add a little picture of me, associated with my nic. as many others do?

Also, can i do a new, comprehensive application in Sexual Fantasy for a 'Doctor' that needs an agp in His Research Trials at the Sexperimental Farm Laboratory? Or is it a bit premature?

Your Site is the best of it's type, a Bench Mark to all. Isn't it amazing that with so many persons looking in, that so few contribute.

Yours faithfully,
millie mooe (mrs)

By the way, i found this picture of me, 16 yrs. ago. Apart from my obvious Male Protien intake, helping my development. i never lacked attentive guys because i wore glasses.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-17-2002, 04:29 AM
If you wish to post an avatar (the little picture like the one next to my name), then please follow the following steps:

[list=1]
Select a picture you feel is appropriate.
Shrink it, using Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, to a size no larger than 150 x 150 pixels.
At the top of this page, click the button labelled user cp.
Click the Edit Options link in your control panel.
All the way at the bottom of the page, you will see a section for Avatar, click the Add Avatar button.
You may then select what picture to upload and even insert a link, if you wish.
You're done. :)
[/list=1]

BDSM_Tourguide
11-17-2002, 04:37 AM
... DAYUM, girl. That is a NICE picture. Can you send me 20 or 50 more like it? :)

Er... *Going back to his moderatorial objectivity and calm* I meant to say you look very nice in that picture.

Tiger
11-17-2002, 12:50 PM
Just like what Tourguide said. Are you going to use above picture as avatar? Sweet :p

Artemis
11-17-2002, 11:28 PM
Thanks alot for telling how to post an avatar Tourguide...was very useful info :)

boccaccio2000g
11-18-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Artemis
Thanks alot for telling how to post an avatar Tourguide...was very useful info :)

Tourguide, I would like to second that vote of thanks.

It just struck me that 'Artemis' (besides being the Greek Goddess of the Hunt (the classical scholar Edith Hamilton called her "The Lady of Wild Things") is an anagram of 'Maitres' -- the French word for 'Masters'.

And now I must get back to the Jade Pavilion, where untold pleasures await...

Boccaccio

Artemis
11-18-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by boccaccio2000g

Tourguide, I would like to second that vote of thanks.

It just struck me that 'Artemis' (besides being the Greek Goddess of the Hunt (the classical scholar Edith Hamilton called her "The Lady of Wild Things") is an anagram of 'Maitres' -- the French word for 'Masters'.

And now I must get back to the Jade Pavilion, where untold pleasures await...

Boccaccio

I didn't know that 'Artemis' was an anagram of 'Maitres'...thank you for letting me know Boccaccio. :) That bit of info might be useful sometime... :D

agp_millie
11-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Dear Jinn,
Your instructions were perfect, thankyou .. i'll find a more appropiate picture soon, but my youthful one will do for now.

Yours faithfully,
millie

agp_millie
11-18-2002, 06:01 PM
Dear Tourguide,
Thankyou too, for explaining and making so clear.

xxx millie

'Oh.. errrrmmm (blush) .. ofcourse You can, Tourguide!' <lifting my SFL Smock so that He could take refreshment, but embarrassed it's in front of all these other people.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-18-2002, 06:18 PM
All this attention and no money to travel. LOL

The line forms to the left, ladies. ;)

Venus
11-18-2002, 08:30 PM
I would also like to thank Tourguide for the instructions.

Thank you it was very useful.