PDA

View Full Version : Craven's Shopping

craven
07-26-2008, 09:53 AM
I was really not sure where to post this, as a switch I though that this would be the best location.

As a recently self-identified switch, currently working with my Domma there are many things that are new to me, my previous Dom experiences had provided me with, from the Dom perspective a limited understanding of life as a sub, and we all could, I am sure we would agree always benefit from improving upon our understanding and knowledge, with this in mind my Domma is working very hard to educate me and I am finding the whole learning experience to be very rewarding and instructive.

Welcome to a little infrequent post,which I have decided to name “What has Craven been up to?”, this is not, I hasten to add a “blog” per se, I have no intention of inflicting my hum drum life and day-to-day goings on upon you wonderful people, this will be updated as & when I feel that Craven has dome something of merit, or I have, as in this instance, by My Miss been instructed to post.

Please note all those looking for salacious gossip, that the remit of my posts will always be “what” has Craven been up to and not “whom” ! look elsewhere for that you pervs.

Well today being Saturday I was instructed by my Miss to go shopping, a list had been worked out for me, so off I scampered with my pennies to the shops, well ok shop.

I had been instructed to purchase a cock ring and a vibrating penis massager, sounded simple enough, and I even had an idea as to where to obtain such shall we say “niche” items, I was almost certain that these would not be bought from your average high street vendor.

No for me a call to “Fun & Fantasy” was in order.

With shopping list in hand, I really do have a dreadful memory; if my Miss had not been kind enough to have helped me compile the list lord knows what I could have ended up walking out of the shop with.

I arrived, and looking suitably shifty enough was able to enter, and once my eyes had adjusted to the gloom I was soon perusing the items for sale, cock ring easy, got that one very quickly, not a 100% sure why this was on the list, but can only hope it is for when I have been good. The vibrating penis massager was proving to be difficult to locate, I was in danger of having to ask for assistance which of course would never have done, when luck of luck I spied the very item, a “Penisator”

I should come clean at this point and share with you all that Craven has what is known as, from time to time a “smart ass mouth and that this has got him into trouble with Miss on numerous occasions, that said it is Craven that normally, well always pays the price for his mouth so I also purchased as a Surprise to Miss a ball gag, to try and make me behave more suitably.

With my purchases I made my way to the checkout, cash only of course, no one really wants these types of purchases to appear on a bank statement I am sure. (Craven's top tip of the day there!)

So there you go, Craven has done as instructed and posted to prove this, also as instructed.

I also bought a skype phone and a lot of Heineken, oh and a bottle of cold Lucozade as it was a hot day, but I am not so sure that these incidental purchases will be of interest, or if I was meant to post them also.

Maybe we could start a thread as to who has been purchasing other similar types of items, and your shopping experiences, to keep it real and pertinent lets not chat about food or electrical or clothing shopping eh! Just like-minded purchases please.

Feel free to add your thoughts and comments and stories:

Warbaby1943
07-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Job well done, I guess.

suchaminx
07-26-2008, 12:43 PM
smiles and hugs - well done you and hope you got a buzz............in more ways than one :)

~hugs~ minxy xx

X
07-26-2008, 12:59 PM
awww man. i was hoping for some salacious gossip. now what am i gona perv at. they sell cock rings at tescos near the condoms. honestly. lol. nice post mate

Dea Menrfa
07-26-2008, 02:02 PM
I picked up some chopsticks today for my subbie's tongue. ;) We'll see how that differs from the gags. lol

Haelix
07-26-2008, 08:00 PM
I got two words for ya craven!!! "You're the man!!"

fucked if i know.. you sort the math..

lookingforsomething
07-26-2008, 08:03 PM
a very well written post sweets. ball gag huh?

DowntownAmber
07-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Swtches...lol *sheesh* ;)

caligirl{Rob}
07-26-2008, 09:17 PM
Swtches...lol *sheesh* ;)

LOL *smiles* they get all the fun going and cumming :p

Sounds like a perfectly yummy shopping trip and how wonderful to pick up those "extra" things...:D so pics???? soon??? giggles , heck can't hurt to ask?

Hugs!
cali

Jayden McZimmer
07-27-2008, 12:55 AM
i agree with caligirl craven boy. pics??? sounds good to me. lol good job on getting the list done. i wouldn't have been brave enough to ask for help! good thing you didn't have to. i'm excited for your next post here

claire
07-27-2008, 01:43 AM
I picked up some chopsticks today for my subbie's tongue. ;) We'll see how that differs from the gags. lol

I could have sworn that when I saw this post earlier it said chocolate. I thought what a nice Dom. I could just see you setting it there and making your sub let it slowly melt. Sort of a teasing reward. LOL :28:

Dea Menrfa
07-27-2008, 10:45 AM
What a lovely idea claire!!

I will rub chocolate on the tip of his tongue while the chopsticks are in place... perhaps he will drool a bit more with that. ;)

craven
07-27-2008, 10:48 AM
You really are far too kind Mia Dea, none of that crappy American chocolate though please!

fellintobed
10-06-2008, 01:38 PM
As an American, may I just say that the best cheeses, chocolates, and meat I've had in my life were in England. Americans who don't own passports have no idea what they're missing out on!

Alexia_30 {UT}
10-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Well, I personally want to thank you for your tip of the day, as I never carry cash and always have those "duh-oh" head slapping moments at the register when I have to pull out the ol' credit card.

That and it's just utterly creepy to be followed around the store by that guy - you know that guy - who stands a few feet back, leering, watching with intent eyes at every item I peruse and caress and ponder. *sigh* Yet another reason to love internet shopping. :-)

Thanks for sharing, Craven. Although, I would have liked a Heiney too. ;-)

LadyAznTiger13
10-07-2008, 05:57 PM
I could have sworn that when I saw this post earlier it said chocolate. I thought what a nice Dom. I could just see you setting it there and making your sub let it slowly melt. Sort of a teasing reward. LOL :28:

LOL thats what you use those awesome things called Pocki... chocolate sticks of yumminess that is also kinda like chopsticks... I kno I used it as chopstix b4 for shits and giggles... Ah the fun times of a japanese person...>.>

Craven, wut an awesome thread! You made my day!

shayna{L_D}
10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Craven you never stop amazing me yano that?!

shyslut
10-09-2008, 04:40 PM
My recent purchases were the
Gargantula inflatable gets to be about 5 inches across
a solig core inflatable dildo gets to be about 2 inches across
lube powder enough to make 8 gallons of lube lol
and a urethral dialator set
also various pickle and jam jars of various sizes *wink

angela_shy
10-11-2008, 11:20 AM
not any kind? :)