PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for a bad slave

Rowen
07-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Dear members,

As told in this post http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16110 Miss Tanya and her Slut Linda have been offline for some time due to problems with their internet connection. We could only communicate by very short messages.

During this time I played with some members on the forum without having asked specific permission to do so. I realised I should not have done this and I did feel guilty about it.

Contact has been restored and I told Miss Tanya about this, also admitting that I perhaps need more guidance and rules then thought before. Given those circumstances she granted me release but I agree that before she cuts my leash a punishment is in order to absolve my guilt and settle the score. Please notice that Miss Tanya normally does NOT accept male submissives!

First part of that punishment is my public apology to Miss Tanya right here, right now: I do apologize to her for playing with other members without asking specific permission and am grateful for the lessons she has taught me and is teaching me.

Second part of this punishment is public as well. I must ask the participation of you members in that punishment since apparently I like to play with members.

I am to tell you that for every answer or comment to this post I am to spank my balls. One time for the post, a second time if the answer or comment agrees that I should be punished and a third time when the answer or comment informs about details of my punishment. I will have to thank the poster and tell how many times I have slapped my balls that day so far.

There is a private part as well during which I am on orgasm-denial. The punishment will last at least five days.

Mistress Tanya
07-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Good start Rowen, however you did make a mistake already in your instructions. You were supposed to send me the link to this apology! Naughty-Naughty! It seems that we still need to work on a few things don't we? I think you should slap yourself extra hard for that and I'm sure my fellow doms will agree. Also, I think I'm going to have to tighten the screws a bit...

Let's not forget your report tonight..

Chuckdom19
07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Mistress Tanya is well recognized for her firm hand, and I believe you are indeed guilty of a transgression against her. Any slut of mine who behaved as you are would get more than a few little slaps to the balls, that's for sure.

Now slaps and twists, while standing on one foot and holding the other up... that would be a penalty. I might even have you standing on a hairbrush or such, but that's just me.

I truly believe you owe the Good Mistress much more. I hope you manage to satisfy her, and find a good Master or Mistress who can do as well to keep you in line.

Sir Chuck

Shadowlyn
07-30-2008, 07:34 AM
I agree with Chuckdom19...I'm sure there is more to this punishment than you've said. What's a few slaps on your balls? I would have you use a ping-pong paddle if my slave had disrespected me in such a public manner. In fact, I would have any slave of mine paddle his balls until they were ready to explode every morning and post a short clip of that punishment here! You should be down on your knees slave, begging your Mistress's mercy!
In fact, I think a bit of figging might be in order...

Shadowlyn
07-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Oh and slave Rowen, Id like you to post the details of your reply to me here...it will be interesting to see if you really are following your orders

Guest 092308
07-30-2008, 08:58 AM
Rowen, Rowen, Rowen, you don't know how pleased I am to have stumbled across your apology to Mistress! It must really be agonizing for you to read this and know that I now know about your punishment! Ball Slaps! How many are you going to have to do because I just found out? And orgasm-denial! How many times a day do you have to bring yourself right to the edge...right to the point where you feel that electric spark start starts running through your body until you just have to explode and then you have to stop it? I bet those ball slaps are nothing compared to the pounding your dick is getting to keep from cumming!

I too, am in Mistress's dis-favor right now, so just as a friendly warning, don't get too comfortable with that 5 day punishment limit...you may have read into her comments what you wanted to read...

xoxoxo,

Slut

violett
07-30-2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry Rowan - but as a heartless evil bitch i just had to reply - make them extra hard slaps for me :)

switch_diana
07-30-2008, 11:39 PM
My first post. :) And I am using it to make sure you get what you deserve, Rowen, because I can't resist contributing to your pain. I agree that you need punishment for what you did, and would like to suggest you punish your balls while your nipples are in metal nipple clamps (if available) or clothespins. The clamps should be left on as long as you can bear it. It gives me pleasure to imagine you suffering for what you did. Have fun. ;)

lana_evolI
07-31-2008, 03:57 PM
**Update**

On behalf of Rowen, and with Mistress Tanya's knowledge, i am posting here to inform everyone that Rowen is unable to access the site at this time. he has been able to get the posts that have been made in this thread and has complied with the dictates of his punishment. i will be sending each person his responses in PM.

lana_evolI
07-31-2008, 04:18 PM
This must be posted as well, per Mistress and Shadowlyn...Rowens punishment:

Until your punishment is complete you will refer to me as Mistress and you will refer to yourself as badslave. You will be completely naked any time you are in communication with me. If you can't get completely naked, you may not read my messages to you or write any of your own.

So, here's what you're going to do:

1) first I want you to go out and purchase an item. Very inexpensive. You need to go out and buy a hair-band. The ones we buy here are made by scunci (I think...I don't have the packaging here). These are not the small tight rubber bands for your hair but larger and thicker ones that are soft to the touch. The one's I'm thinking about are probably and inch or two in diameter and maybe a quarter inch thick. They usually come 20 or so to a pack and cost about 2 dollars. You will take one of these hair bands and slip your balls through the center, you will then twist the band and wrap it around your balls a second time so that it is snug and wont fall off. This shouldn't be so tight that it cuts off circulation, but tight enough that it wont slip off during the day. If you can wrap it a third time, even better. You will wear it around your balls until your punishment is finished. If it is more than uncomfortable you may take it off at night while you sleep. You may change it daily for a fresh band. This will be a reminder that your balls are being held by me.

2) Each day of the punishment you are going to pick out a different user on adultism to masturbate to. You may start with kittytoy. You will masturbate twice a day to this user, but you will not be allowed to cum. As before you will masturbate right up to the point of orgasm and then stop. If you can't stop you will slap your cock hard enough to stop the orgasm. If you leak, you didn't slap hard enough and you will add another day.

3) You will publicly apologize to me on bdsmlibrary. You will explain that I was having communications problems and wasn't able to comunicate to you except for occasional short text messages. You will state that you then cheated on me by playing with other users without my permission. You will state that as part of your punishment you've been ordered to spank your own balls as well as thank each person that replies or comments on your posting. You will give your balls a hard slap each time someone replies/comments on your posting. If someones agrees in their reply that you should be punished you will slap your balls an additional time. If someone asks you details about your punishment you will slap your balls an additional time. (Max of 3 times per contact) In your thank you note you will tell the person how many times you've had to spank your balls that day so far. These same rules apply to each and every person that sends you a message on bdsmlibrary.

4)At the beggining of each day of the punishment you will get yourself as hard as you can and then write a letter of my name on your cock. ie first day T, second day TA, third day TAN, etc. You will then take a picture of your member showing both the bands and the writing. At the end of the day you will send the picture to me along with the daily tally of ball spankings. You will also rate how horny you are on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being not horny at all and 10 being horny enough you'd fuck anything female. You will tell me in this email how you are doing with the punishment, if you've had any accidents, etc.

Once my name is completely written on your cock, you may start begging me to end your punishment.

Mastrovenice
07-31-2008, 07:24 PM
Rowen, while I rarely Dom males, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to indulge in my favorite hobby: Sadism!

You've already got plenty of ball-whacking to do, and I can barely sort out all the commands, so I'll just keep it short. Your balls will be so swollen by day three, I think you'll have plenty of torture there. I want you to abuse your asshole, filling it with a plug while you carry out your ball-torture.

Enjoy-

M.

Rowen
08-01-2008, 06:49 AM
:wave:As you can see I can finally connect to the library again. Thanks for your comments so far and a very special thank you to lana for helping while incommuncado. Lana, I owe you!

Rowen
08-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, the public part of my punishment had now ended and the leash is cut.
There will be at times a commitment to Miss Tanya at times, but that is and will remain private.

Pertez
08-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Great Respect for you Rowen !!
You Did Wonderfull !