PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Room

Shwenn
07-28-2008, 09:28 AM
I am walking back to my room with a bucket of ice. The man who rented the hotel room to me is walking towards me, headed in the opposit direction. I smile at him. He smiles back. I get to my door before he reaches me. I unlock it. I turn the knob. As I push the door, hands push my shoulders from behind.

I stumble.

I turn.

I remember him telling me I could have any room I wanted. All were vacant.

I decide not to scream.

My head feels light as the blood abandons it.

He says...

SirTimothyk
08-03-2008, 04:47 PM
I turn and close and lock the door.

"Welcome to our hotel. Let me show you what the room can offer."

I picked her up and grabbed her wrists. I took the cuffs from my pocket and attached them to her wrists, facing front.

I then pulled her to her feet and kiss her roughly.

Shwenn
08-04-2008, 09:30 AM
I can taste on his tongue that he drank a beer recently.

I can smell the shaving cream he uses.

I can feel his cock against my hands, warm and hard.

The possibilities of what he could do to me flash in my head, one by one. Each elicits either fear or excitement. I don't know which is worse.

I realize I am unconsciously stroking his cock. I am afraid to stop.

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 09:39 AM
I dragged her to the bed and lay her face up. I pulled her wrists to the headboard and fastened them there. Then I began to take off her clothes.

I unbuttoned her blouse and then opened it up, revealing her bra. I took a sizzor and started snipping off her bra stap, then pulling it off, revealing her breasts. I took one nipple and twisted it. Then I went to the other.

(what is your bra size?)

Shwenn
08-04-2008, 10:06 AM
(34 D)

My nipples have become hard, erect. They respond to him as my pussy is responding. There is a maddening pressure in my labia.

Men look at my breasts all the time. They have secret thoughts about them, I know. Now they are exposed, vulnerable. He will not have thoughts. He will do things.

I want to speak but I am afraid to. I look at him pleadingly.

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 10:14 AM
then my hand drops down between your legs. They travel up, under your skirt. I take your skirt and pull it down....over your hips....then to your ankles. My hand finally finds your pussylips...

"You are wet, young lady. You are really enjoying this."

Shwenn
08-04-2008, 10:29 AM
I shudder at your touch. My labia are so engorged it's almost painful. The need is overpowering the fear. I'm not afraid of what you will do as long as you do something.

I have to force myself to answer. If I say it out loud, it will somehow be more true. As long as I don't admit it, it could be a secret that I want this. I could explain it away, rationalize my wetness somehow.

But, once I say the word, the reality of it will be unavoidable.

I take a deep breath.

I say, "Yes."

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 11:03 AM
i take the scissor and snip away at your panties.....i pull them from you. They stick to your skin, your scent travels up to my nose.

You are naked.

I open my bag and take out the riding crop.

"Ask for it, slut."

Shwenn
08-04-2008, 11:21 AM
I feel confused, my mind chaotic. Ask for what? Ask for you to hit me? Ask for you to touch me? Fuck me?

No. Wait. It isn't my decision. It is yours. I don't know what I want and it doesn't matter.

"Please. Use me. Use me however you want. Anything. Please."

I feel completely debased. Naked, needy, powerless as you stand so calm and in control. I want to be touched, felt, fucked but you're still clothed. My naked body has given you none of the urgency that your clothed body has given me. The crop tells me you won't feel the need to fuck me any time soon.

I feel weak, like an animal, waiting for you to do whatever gives you any little pleasure.

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 11:28 AM
I rest the crop on your left breast, then raise it in the air and SMACK!!

A red spot appears on your breast. I then take aim at the right breast.

SMACK! I repeat the procedure. First the left breast then the right. SMACK!! SMACK!!

I watch as you twist your body from left to right, trying to escape the blows. I can hear your cries for mercy as your breasts swell.

I then rest the crop between your legs.

"Thank me. Then ask for more."

Shwenn
08-04-2008, 11:42 AM
My breasts feel raw. I move my pelvis against the crop, trying to stroke it with my pussy.

"Thank you. Please hit me again."

I shut my eyes tight against the coming pain, the coming humiliation of having my need punished. I tense my legs as hard as I can, not knowing if I'll have enough control to keep them spread, hoping I will.

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
The crop struck once. SMACK!! Twice. SMACK!! Three times. SMACK!!

You inner thighs were turning pink.

"Now....for your pussy." I took aim and SMACK!!

You cried out as the crop hit your pussy lips. I struck you three more times there.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Shwenn
08-06-2008, 10:29 AM
My eyes are shut tight. I'm squirming. My knees are bending and kicking out straight.

I'm stinging and sore. I say "Thank you." I don't add the other part. I don't want any more. I look at you pleadingly and say it again. "Thank you."

I can't stop myself writhing, pushing myself upwards by me feet.

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 11:25 AM
I throw down the crop and strip off my pants. My stiff member is willing and waiting. I climb on the bed, spread your legs and pull you up under your knees.

Then I enter you. I give one thrust and enter your wet pussy.

You feel so good and warm. And you are nice and tight. One inch goes in. Then another.

Then I start to pump....in and out....deeper and deeper.

It is wonderful....I moan....

Shwenn
08-06-2008, 11:52 AM
I try to raise my hips to meet you. Grab your cock with my muscles as you pull out. I am trying to entreat you, ingratiate myself to you, beg you with my pussy. Your chest rubs on my sore breasts. My eyes shut in the ecstasy of it all.

I couldn't stop you fucking me if I wanted to you. It somehow makes me want you to fuck me forever.

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 12:23 PM
I pump in faster and faster.....My hand goes behind you and gives your left asscheek a pinch!! You cry out as your pussy gets a tighter grip on my cock.

I pump in further and further.....One final thrust.....and I EXPLODE!!

I squirt my seed in your body......

Shwenn
08-06-2008, 12:56 PM
We're both covered in sweat. You get off me and I feel dirty, used, neglected. I roll over and curl my legs to myself, in a fetal position. I'm trembling.

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 01:04 PM
i pump a few more times....my cock is still stiff. Then i jump off.....

"God, that felt great.....but it is just the beginning...."

I see that you have curled up in a ball......"Not yet, my darling..."

Then I get out the rope and begin to wrap it around one ankle.

Shwenn
08-06-2008, 01:09 PM
I pull back on my leg hopelessly. I am suddenly terrified at what you might do now that you are spent.

"Wait," I say. "Please."

I can feel you oozing out of me.

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 01:17 PM
I quickly turn you over, seeing my cum drip down your leg.....I tie your ankle to the bed post.....do the same with the other. I put two pillows under your stomach. Your ass is now in the air....an inviting target.

I pick up the riding crop and rest it on your behind. I raise i up and take aim...

SMACK!! I begin to give you five good ones with the crop.....

"Thank me."

Shwenn
08-06-2008, 01:25 PM
I scream, "Thank You" into the bed. My sore breast are now rubbing the cover, which is a rough fabric.

I say, "Please."

I pull on the rope holding my ankle. I don't know if it's better or worse not being able to escape the blows.

I say, "Thank You" again.

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 01:28 PM
I take aim with the crop again....harder this time....SMACK!!

Again and again, I make your ass dance....you squirm to and fro...unable to escape the blows.........

"You will make me hard again....I may want to take you in your tight hole..."

Shwenn
08-06-2008, 01:32 PM
I try to lift myself by my elbows but the next blow robs me of control of my muscles.

I can feel my anus clench at your words. I am suddenly very aware that my spread legs are also spreading my buttocks, making my anus visible to you. I try to pull my head up, tense my buttocks to hide my anus.

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 01:35 PM
I can tell by the way you close your asscheeks that you wish to deny me your ass.......

"No, you don't......" The crop and SMACK!! a hard one cuts into your ass......

I give you five more with the crop....harder this time......one after the other, harder than the first......

"I will have you there soon...yes.."

Shwenn
08-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I lift my ass, spread my legs further, offering myself as I whimper and scream into the bed cloth. It strains my lower back to lift myself like this.

I point my feet, curl the toes.

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 01:48 PM
i throw down the crop and get up on the bed....i kneel down between your legs and spread your asscheeks......I take my swollen shaft and push it against your tight hole.....

My hands clutch your ass....i pull you towards me....

Shwenn
08-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I am terrified. I don't know what to expect, what it will feel like. I'm gripping the sheets in my hands but they offer no purchase, they slip from the bed. My head is tipped forward, my forehead pushing into the mattress at an angle. I am trying to prepare myself for something I don't know how to prepare for.

SirTimothyk
08-07-2008, 12:16 PM
I begin to push down.....One inch goes in past your spincter. You are so tight....it feels so good. I push in another inch and another. You screams drive me further and further.....

Shwenn
08-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Every muscle is tense. I'm like stone. I'm screaming with my mouth and moaning and crying without closing my mouth at all, in a rictus of pain.

SirTimothyk
08-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I begin to pump my cock into your tight ass.....in and out....deeper and deeper......I pinch your left asscheek....you get even tighter!! God this is heaven!!