PDA

View Full Version : Term Paper

SirTimothyk
08-02-2008, 02:19 PM
closed to sweetlittleone.

I sit in my office, shaking my head. I was looking at another pathetic term paper.

"I can't pass this girl." I exclaimed. "How do they let these kids into college?"

I had only taught college for five years, but it was enough for me to know a failing paper.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door.

SirTimothyk
08-03-2008, 04:46 AM
roleplay is now open to 1 female.

digitalcalliope
08-04-2008, 01:39 PM
It had been a long day, and now here I was at Professor K's door, waiting for his permission to enter. I stared at the ceiling impatiently, half hoping he wouldn't be present as I absent mindedly played with the edge of my mid thigh black skirt. In all my years in college, all 1 of them, I had never had such a hard ass Professor as dear sweet Professor K. Now he was giving me a hard time about my papers, papers I normally B.S.-ed with positive results. With a few sweet words, I hoped I could change dear Professor K's sour mood in my favor.

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 01:58 PM
"Come in, Cynthia." Cynthia was one of those girls who had a beautiful body, but I wasn't sure what was up there. Cheerleader type. Nice breasts. Light brown hair, streaming to her shoulders. Sea blue green eyes.

"Cynthia" I looked at her sternly, "I cannot pass you with this term paper. It is awlful."

digitalcalliope
08-04-2008, 02:15 PM
I stare at Professor K. "You can't PASS me with this term paper? Are you kidding me? You asked me to write about symbolism in The Scarlette Letter, and I wrote you a paper on symbolism in the book. For goodness sake, what do you expect? If I wrote about every single damn occurance the paper would be as long as the book!"

I try to calm myself down, leaning over to set my backpack down on the floor next to Professor K's desk. As I stand back up I put my hands on my hips, watching Professor K.

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 02:31 PM
"I'm sorry, young lady, unless you come in for special tutoring and redo the paper, I'm afraid you fail the class." I looked sternly at her as she glared back at me. As she puther backpack down, I could barely see the outline of her 34c breasts.....I almost whistled.

digitalcalliope
08-04-2008, 02:43 PM
It had been a long day, and I was fucking tired. I wasn't even an english major! All day long I spent remembering chemical equations and physiological terms, and now I was going to fail a basic gen ed. Who in the hell came up with the idea that science majors have to take english anyway?

Finally I sat down in a chair across from Professor K, and stared at him with pleading eyes. I knew he judged me, and hated me for not loving his class like all the other girls. With short dark hair, lightly tossled, and a stern face, I'd heard more than one girl giggle at the idea of being spanked by the fierce professor.

"Please sir," I finally begged, "I don't have the time to redo this paper, finals are next week and I really can't fail this class. Isn't there anything else I can do?"

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 03:10 PM
"Well, like I said, you do have to redo the paper. I could give you an incomplete and you would have to come to my house for extra tutoring once a week for the next month. Remember, I am doing this on my own time. I have finals too and a break. So I will expect you Monday after finals at my house at 7 p.m."

digitalcalliope
08-05-2008, 08:43 PM
The week of finals came and passed with no further issues. As happy as I was to be done for the semester, some part of me dreaded the end of my last final, as I realized I was that much closer to the meeting with my dear english professor. I had thought about it all week long, half nervous half terrified by the idea of stepping foot into chez Prof K.

Finally Monday arrived. My friends were planning a rave in the forest to celebrate the end of the semester, and I calmly explained to them one by one that I would be unable to make it. My friend Sheila called, hoping one last time to convince me, "Look. It's only tutoring. How long could it possibly take? Why don't you get dressed now, go to your "tutoring", and then leave for the party right after? The guy's a teacher, surely he'll be ready to go to sleep by what? 10? Then you can skip out!"

This was how I came to be at Professor K's house dressed in such an unusual manner. My skirt was white with black lace, slightly gothic in style, an inch above my knee. On top I had on a long sleeve black button down shirt, with a small white bow tied around my neck. I was wearing my hair down for the occasion, and on my feet I wore black high healed mary jane's. It was embarrassing, but I had promised Sheila, and once I gave in there was no going back.

Finally I rang the doorbell, half tempted to ding dong ditch, as the kids would say. I readjusted my backpack on my shoulder as I looked down at my watch. "Damn," I mumbled. "7:10. I hope I don't get in trouble for being late..."

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 04:25 AM
I opened the door with a stern look.

"You are late, young lady."

Letting her in, I noticed her short skirt and black shirt. My, my, I thought, this will be fun. I brought her into the dining room and we sat down.

"Now before we begin, I have a few rules here. First, I consider it extremely rude that you are late. Remember, this is on my own time too. Ten minutes wasted of your time is ten minutes wasted of my time. There has to be a consequence."

With that, I pushed myself away from the dining room chair and motioned her over to me.

"I am going to put you over my knee and give you the spanking you so richly deserve."

digitalcalliope
08-06-2008, 06:03 AM
As Professor K motions me to his knee, I stare at him dumbfounded, glancing from his knee, to his stern face, back to his knee. I blink several times, positive I had misheard him. But no, there he remained, glaring at me, his knee beckoning.

Surely he must be kidding! Standing up quickly I take a few steps back, half tempted to bolt for the door. "Look sir," I stammer, my words tumbling out of my mouth in a high pitched squeak, "I'm sorry to have wasted your time. I will try to be ten minutes early next time to make up for it? How does that sound? Certainly this," I motion toward his knee, "is uncalled for."

Even as I say it I feel unconvinced by my plea. I'm shocked, yes, but a thrill has rushed through my body at the idea of his firm hand on my ass. Even more embarrassed by this epiphany, I back up again. I stop as I come to another realization. Gaining confidence, I stand my ground and meet his eyes. "Perhaps we should stop wasting more precious time and get to the tutoring?"

SirTimothyk
08-06-2008, 10:27 AM
"This is the tutoring, my dear." And with that, I grab her hand and pull her across my lap. I hold her around the waist with one arm while the other lifted up her skirt.

"mmmmmmmmmm.......nice black panties too...." I proceeded to pull them off her shapely behind. Then all the way down her legs.

I then raised my hand and SWAT!! a red spot appeared on her ass. I gave her five more then said "Now, five more with gusto!" Then I gave her five more, but harder.

digitalcalliope
08-08-2008, 03:42 PM
One minute I was standing, the next my vision was filled with the sight of Professor K's hardwood floor. At first I was too surprised to speak, squeaking as I was pulled roughly over Professor K's knee. The sudden act of dominance came as a shock, and a pleasant one at that. The stillness lasted only a moment when finally the adrenaline kicked in. I thrashed and kicked, trying to prevent the inevitable.

My bare ass was exposed to the cool air, and my nipples hardened as a shiver ran down my spine. I was suddenly very aware of the warmth of Professor K's legs under my hips; the realization spreading the warmth between my legs. Then the first slap hit my ass, and I half moaned, half screamed as I felt the fire spread over my backside. I bit my lip and squirmed harder against Professor K, hitting his leg with my fits and kicking my feet as I struggled to get free. I was grinding my hips into his leg, trying to escape each increasingly more painful hit, and was rewarded by an ever increasing sensation of wetness that I held back tightly between my thighs.

SirTimothyk
08-08-2008, 05:41 PM
I continued to spank her....again and again...harder and harder....after 20 swats...I grabbed my paddle from my black bag.....I took aim and SMACK!!

I gave her five more of those.....Holding her tight around the waist as I gave her 20 whacks of the paddle....

And then it was over....I lifted her up and placed her on my knee, like the naughty child that she was.

"You will come here on time, young lady, or else I will use the cane next time. Now thank me."