PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion

SirTimothyk
08-04-2008, 01:37 PM
closed for me.

I was looking for a house. There it is. The window in the back is open. I open it a little more....that's it.....and climb in.

I am in someone's bedroom.

Apanda
08-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Slowly I stir as I hear something at the window. "Must be a stray cat" I think to myself as I fall back into the comforting arms of slumber.

Suddenly I hear a thud on the floor in front of the window. I open my eyes and see a figure move in the dim light.

I fully awaken and bolt up in bed, too scared to scream. I try to get out of the bed but I had wrapped myself in my sheet and I fall to the floor. My black silky night gown around my waist, my legs tangled in the sheet.

I look up at the figure in my room.

SirTimothyk
08-09-2008, 05:34 AM
I see the figure, falling out of her bed. I run to her and wrap my arm around her head and my hand over her mouth.

"Not a word." I commanded.....My other hand covered her chest and could feel her well endowed breasts.....

"mmmmmmmmmm....nice pair of tits you have."

My hand began to slip under her nightie..

"Let's see what we have here.."

Apanda
08-09-2008, 10:44 PM
As I feel the strong hand slip over my mouth. I'm told to be quiet and I don't make a sound. Another hand runs over my breasts, my heart starts to beat and I'm not sure what to do.

He mumbles about my tits and then starts to slid my nightie up my body.

I struggle in his strong grip but find I am unable to move away. He slips his hand under my nightie and I feel ashamed. Then I realize that I am not wearing any panties. Or a bra for that matter. The nightie is sheer and I feel almost naked. I want to scream.

I grab at my sheets to try and cover myself.

SirTimothyk
08-10-2008, 04:51 AM
"NO, NO, Young lady.....no covering."

I pulled the sheets from her.......

"NO coverning here either." With that statement, I ripped the nightgouwn from her body. Naked before me, I could see her volumptous breasts......I took my knife and held it against her throat. My arms holding her tight once again.

"Now, i expect some cooperation."