PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble locating a story

naicore
08-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Hey all

I'm having trouble locating a story I read here a long time ago

At the time, it had two chapters with 2 different girls and one re-occuring woman

Setting is a factory where the workers assemble reallife sex dolls, dress them, crate them and finally ship them

First chapter is about a female accountant who works overtime to go through the companies accounts, she has a fetish to tie herself up in some of the bondage equipment from the warehouse and tie herself to the desk. She access a file and discovers that an employee has been stealing money from the company and when she access the file it send a msg to the person who did it.
This person arives at the company to find the accountant bound to the desk and quickly takes the keys before the accountant can act, she then ties her up some more and prepares to crate and ship her and finally erases all the traces.

The second chapter is about a part time employee, she is drugged by the woman that crated the accountant in chapter one, she then goes through the preparation and crating and is finally shipped to a male costumer.

I hope someone here knows of the story I'm seeking, been a long time since I read it and would like to read it again.

I did a some searches on words like doll, desk, tie, bound, work and didn't find the story, so I hope I can get a bit of help here

PS: if you know of other stories with the same theme, girls/women getting turned into sex dolls and/or is crated and shipped, please post the title since I love stories with that theme and they're kinda rare

polle
08-24-2008, 04:26 PM
That would be "working late" by rubberwolf

http://www.grometsplaza.net/latex/storiessz/working_late.html

naicore
09-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Thank you so much, it's just the story I was looking for